• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leah 6 Crissy introduces Leah to Stacy ( ff/f ) adult

rwm01man

TMF Regular
578af56b11c964d91b088dc67ad014c8_original.jpg

I finally was able to post the final story in my Leah series. Sorry it took so long for those wondering if I would ever post the final story. So here it is, as well as links to the first five stories in the series. I also hope to finish and post a requested story and my living the dream series. Thank you to all who have shown interest in my unprofessional works

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?283784-leah-1-m-f
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?283846-leah-2-The-continuation
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?283939-leah-3-ex-boyfriends-seductive-trap-MM-F
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...y-s-introduction-into-tickling-fm-f-m-f-adult
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ssy-are-in-a-ticklish-predicament-MM-FF-Adult

Crissy introduces Leah to Stacy

_ A week after me, and Tommy's assault on Leah and Crissy; Leah got a call from Crissy. She wanted to know if Leah wanted to stay the night at her house that night. Leah had long since forgotten about Crissy's revenge, and told her she be there. However, Crissy didn't happen to mention that Stacy would be there to. Leah, and Stacy were friends, but had some differences between each other. Crissy used this, to her advantage. Not only would Crissy get her revenge, but Stacy would get to get back at Leah for all the things she said about her.

As Leah arrived at Crissy's she noticed Tommy's car. That’s when Leah began to realize this might not have been a good idea. Leah began to remember Crissy's vow to get revenge. Crissy let Leah in, and they sat, and talked for about twenty minutes. Leah began to become relaxed because nothing had happened to her. As Leah began to get up from the couch she was grabbed from behind. Leah knew it was Tommy, and tried to get away, but it was too late. Tommy covered Leah's mouth with a rag soaked in chlorophorm, and put her to sleep. Tommy then carried her to the recliner, and laid her down in it. He then unfolded the recliner, and tied her ankles to the foot rest with small but strong rope. Tommy then tied her wrist's together and pulled them over her head. He then took one end of a piece of rope, and tied it to the one around her wrists. Taking the other end of the rope, he tied it to a steal beam on the bottom of the chair. Leah was now on her back tied to a recliner, and was at the mercy of Crissy, and she was certainty dressed for the occasion. Leah was wearing a white tank top covered by a yellow muscle tank top, and a black bra. She was also wearing a pair of white elastic Capri pants, and white sandals. However unknown to Crissy she also had a pair of black silk short shorts on underneath her pants. When Leah awoke she soon realized the predicament she was in. Standing over her behind the chair was Crissy. "It’s time for my revenge" Was the last thing Leah heard before it happened. Crissy began by slowly running her finger nails down the inside of Leah's arms. Leah felt a slight temptation to smile but knew if she didn't laugh then Crissy would get bored, and give up. Crissy then began getting lower, and lower to Leah's armpits. The corners of Leah's mouth began to slowly curl upward, and her teeth began to appear, white and perfect. Once at her armpits Crissy slowly stroked the inside of them with her nails."PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.” Leah couldn't help herself, and began laughing in a low pitch. Crissy then speeded up her assault. “Noooooooooo!! Stooop!! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe Criiiiiissyyyyyy! Leah's laughter was getting louder, and louder every minute. "HEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE". Then Crissy began racking her nails as fast as she could over Leah's armpits. “BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOOOOOOPSTOOOOOOPSTOOOOOOOOP!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! WHOOOOOOOAAWHAAAAAAA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Leah was screaming with laughter, and her body began shaking from top to bottom. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD-GOD-HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP". Leah's laughter was growing very throaty as she pounded her head back against the chair, and began to arch her torso upwards. "OKAAAAAAAAAAAY! MERCY! (gasp) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (gasp) STOP! (gasp) PLEASE! I’M GONNA HAHAHAHAHAHA! WET MYSELF! PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEASE! Crissy I’M BEGGING YOU! MERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”. Leah roared as her forehead was now covered in sweat. Finally, the assault on Leah's armpits ceased.

Crissy then began to realize that Leah was more sensitive than the last time she was tickled. The nipples on Leah's small, but good-looking breasts were already so hard they were protruding through her bra, and two shirts. And she was laughing so hard she already had to pee. Crissy then decided to get serious. "I have someone I'd like you to meet." Leah knew right away it was Tommy, and that she would be in for the tickling of her life. "Leah meet Stacy Thornton". Leah froze with fear when she saw Stacy come around from to her left side. "You may have apologized for what you did but I intend to get even" said Stacy. Then without warning Stacy dove into Leah's armpits. “Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I-I-I caaahahahahahahahahaaaaan-n-not, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!". Leah couldn't even finish her sentence because she was laughing so hard. Leah then felt her sandals being taken off. "NOTMYFEEEEEEEEEEET! “AaaaaaahahahahahaAAAAAAAAAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOOOOOOOOOOOO, CRRRRRRRRRISSEEEEEEEEEEEE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE". Crissy joined in by racking her nails across Leah's feet. “YOU GUYS wait, wait, hehehe, hehehe, let’s talk abouuuuut, this, hahahahaha Like…. like…. reeeheheheheheaaaasonable people HEHEHEHEHEHE!”. But Crissy, and Stacy just ignored her. "I'm goEEEHEHEHENG to PEEEHEEHEEHEE". Poor Leah was in hysterics. Her laughter was deep-throated and very sexy. She could already feel her lungs beginning to burn as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes were wide open, and no sound escaped her lips. Her laughter turned to silence for a moment. The girls continued tickling for over an hour before they decided to stop. Leah had long since lost her bladder, and was on the verge of having an orgasm. Her face was bright red, and tears were streaming down her face. Leah's now soaking wet white tank was now clinging to her body. It was so wet that her black bra was clearly visible through it. The back of her yellow tank was the same as the white one. Leah could feel the sweat rolling down her body. It rolled down the insides of her arms, and into the armpit section of her white tank. Her pants were so soaked in pee, and sweat she felt like she was sitting in a bath tub. Because they were elastic they were sticking to her legs just like her white tank was.

Crissy decided it was time for the moment shed been waiting for. While Leah was recovering the girls untied her wrists. Leah thought she was being freed, but she soon found out what they were doing. Crissy took some rope and tied it to Leah's right wrists. She then took the other end of the rope, and tied it to the bottom of the recliner. Pinning her forearm to the arm rest of the chair. Stacy did the same to Leah's left arm. After she was secure Stacy went to grab some scissors. Stacy then began to cut away her yellow tank, and pants. Now that they had easier access to her skin they decided to toy, and play with her. Crissy wanted her to feel like she did when I tickled her. Crissy got up on the recliner facing Leah straddling her legs. Then taking her long-filled finger nails she began to run them around her neck, and upper chest. Stacy then got behind the recliner looking down on Leah, and began to run her nails up, and down Leah’s arms. Every now and then shed run them up underneath Leah’s tank, and bra straps. Crissy every now and then would run her nails over Leah’s breast, and nipples still covered by her bra and white tank. As they continued Leah’s hornyness, and orgasm were begging to build again. Leah was in a complete state of confusion. She wants them to stop, but at the same time she didn’t want them to know she was enjoying it. They were having their way with her defenseless body at the same time, she was extremely excited...squirming, and gyrating and moaning. Crissy’s hands were now all over Leah’s body caressing her breasts, her tummy and her thighs. Leah was making breathless half-hearted pleas to her two tormentors: "No, please...no, wait...not there.... Ohhhhh!" At the same time, she could not help but let out soft, sensuous moans as her body began to writhe in erotic delight. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Crissy then got up off Leah, and the chair. She then began to run her nails down her thigh and began to stroke her knee. This action caused Leah to become noticeably agitated, and she let out a muffled giggle. Crissy, and Stacy both looked at each other and smiled. Her legs were squirming side to side in an obvious effort to avoid Crissy’s tickling touches on her knee. Then Stacy who couldn't seem to keep her hands-off Leah’s breasts started to lightly tickle them "Maybe you're more ticklish here?" At that instant, Leah burst into laughter. "Hahahahahahahahahaheheheheehe...no, please no, not that ...hahahahahahahaahahahah!" Then Crissy began tickling her inner thighs sending her into maddening fits of laughter and shrieks.
Unbeknownst to Leah was the fact that I was about 15 feet across the room watching this wonderful spectacle and recording it all on video camera. What a truly sensuous sight it was! There was Leah, completely vulnerable, being tickled by two of her friends who obviously were enjoying their work. Crissy continued tickling Leah’s thighs while Stacy continued tickling the jiggling tops of Leah’s breasts. "Look how her titties wiggle and jiggle!" said Stacy, who was clearly loving this. Leah was in a fit of hysterical side-splitting laughter. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Drool was slithering down from the corner of her mouth. Her body was shaking and twitching in a truly provocative and sexually charged manner. All this wild movement had caused the hem of Leah’s shorts to ride even higher than what they were. Her bra straps had now fallen down her arms, and were resting on her fore arms. Crissy instantly began tickling the upper regions of Leah’s bare thighs. And vagina sending her into convulsions of uncontrollable hysterics. "Oh, what sweet soft skin you have...like a baby...so sweet...so sensitive!" cooed Crissy. "Ahhhhhhhahahahaha...Oh please...I can't take any more...hahahahahahahahahahahaha!". While Stacy took the scissors, and cut away Leah’s bra straps and bra hook. She then pulled it out from under neath the tank. Leah’s hard nipples were now harder, and more visible than ever before. Leah’s tank was still so wet, and sweat soaked from earlier that it was practically see through. Stacy then took Leah’s tank, and tied it in a knot below her breast. She then lifted the knot over her breasts, and began tickling her upper ribs, and breast.
After what seem like forever Crissy, and Stacy took some pity on their victim, and stopped their tickling. Crissy kissed Leah sweetly on the lips, and Leah responded by kissing back. Stacy then kissed Leah’s neck, armpit, and on the upper portion of her heaving bosom, causing her to moan. The two women ran their hands all over Leah’s near naked body..."Oh, how delicious...so white and creamy and soft your skin is," moaned Crissy. "Like a sweet cream custard pie!" added Stacy. "Oh God...I'm going to come!" cried Leah, as she twisted around in total ecstasy from the soft caresses. "Not so fast, my dear," proclaimed Crissy, as both women started tickling Leah’s breast, sides, belly and thighs, sending her into into unrestrained fits of laughter. Her body turned from side to side, not knowing where to go. Her breasts, belly and thighs rolled and jiggled."Ahhhhhhhhahahahahaha...oh, you're driving me insane...hehehehehaha!" Leah’s excited nipples were so hard and erect, they looked like they might explode "I'm sorry," laughed Stacy, "but I just have to get at these tits again!" And with that Stacy began tickling her breast. "Don't' you just love tickling her breast?" giggled Stacy. "Oh, they're beautiful...Ohhhh," sighed Crissy, as each woman caressed Leah’s 's over stimulated breasts. The girls then started kissing and sucking those stiff red nipples. "Oh, I love these sweet nipples...mmmmmmmm, such lovely tits...they're just like two big cream puffs with two big red cherries on them!" Leah was gasping and moaning, her head rolling from side to side..."Oh God...yes...I'm going to come!", "Oh no... not yet!" said Crissy the two women started tickling her breasts again, causing them to really jiggle and shake. Leah was wild with laughter as her breasts were extremely ticklish. "Look...she has tickly tits, tickly tits!" cried Crissy. "Ticky ticky ticky...kootchi kootchi kooo!" laughed Stacy, as both women were really turned on by Leah’s laughing, shaking and jiggling. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahah...please, no more there...I beg you...I’m so ticklish there...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....no, wait ...that really tickles...hahahahaha!" Crissy laughed, "Ok, not there...how about here!" The Girls then picked up two paint brushes [ which I had thrown over beside the chair earlier], and began running them over her belly, and slowly tickled the inside of her navel. Leah was bucking up and down, her belly quivering, her head jerking from side to side, all the time filling the room with maniacal laughter. Then the women each held one of Leah’s breasts and tickled her swollen nipples with their brushes, driving Leah into fluttering, shaking spasms and raging hysterics. "Hahahahaha hahahahahahaha... please, God...you're killing me...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"
Crissy looked down and noticed Leah’s thighs were moist from her sensual secretions. "Oh, baby, you're all wet here," Crissy purred. The women put down their brushes and gently pulled Leah’s shorts off. I noticed that Leah cooperated with her tormentors by lifting herself up a bit so that her Shorts could be removed easier. The two women immediately began playing with Leah’s vagina. Dipping into her panties spreading her lips, fingering her inside, manipulating her clitoris. "Such a pretty pussy...soft and smooth," sighed Stacy. "So warm and wet", added Crissy, as both women sucked and licked Leah’s red erect nipples while toying with her between her thighs. Leah was visibly on her way to climax, shivering and shaking, moaning with hard breaths, "Oh yes, that's it, yes, yes..yes...oh!" Crissy stopped, "Wait, not so fast, baby.
Crissy then began to untie Leah’s legs from the foot rest of the chair. Leah was shivering and breathing heavily. Her erect nipples and wet thighs were evidence to the erotic torture she was receiving. Stacy then turned to Leah and softly kissed her. Her kisses became more intense, and soon Stacy and Leah were kissing passionately, their tongues darting in each other's mouths. Stacy carrest Leah’s breasts and played with her nipples. Once done with her legs Crissy stroked her belly, hips and thighs. Leah was in a heightened state of sexual arousal, panting, moaning, and gyrating in response to the erotic touches and kisses. Her legs were apart while making provocative thrusting motions with her pelvis and hips. Crissy picked up a brush and lightly touched Leah’s excited clitoris with the tip. Leah let out a scream, and immediately closed her legs to protect herself from the stimulation. Crissy and Stacy both laughed, "Well, what do we have here?" The women tried to pry Leah's legs open, but Leah, knowing what they were up to, kept her legs locked tight. The girls then began tickling her sides, and belly, causing her to break out laughing and loosen her locked legs. They then each grabbed a leg, and spread it out across the foot rest then retying her legs at the shins to the foot rest. Her limbs wide open, and rendered her vagina exposed and vulnerable. With their brushes, Crissy and Stacy teased and tickled Leah's defenseless clitoris and inside her vaginal lips, goading their subject into ear-splitting alternating screams and mindless hysterical laughter. Stacy made a tickling trail with her brush up to Leah’s belly, and teased her navel, while Stacy continued to tickle Leah’s vagina with her brush. To accompany the brush tickling, the women also tickled her upper body with their free hand, creating some of the wildest reactions from their victim. What a site it was! She was having her vagina and navel tickled with brushes, while dancing fingers were teasing and tickling her breasts, and sides. Leah was now reduced to a jiggling, quivering, hysterical mass of erotic jelly. The room was filled with forced insane laughter and incoherent pleadings. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...ohhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahehehehehehehehehehehahhhhhhahahahahahahaha...Oh my God...you're driving me crazyhehehehehehehehehehehehe...hahahahahahahahahahahah...it tickles too much...hahahahahahahahahah...please...I can't take any more...hahahahahahahahahahahah...Oh please!" "I think she really likes it, don't you?" "I think she does!". Stacy whispered in Leah’s ear, "You do like it, don't you? You love being tickled, don't you? Don't you?" Leah finally screamed,” Yes, yes I do...I love it...I love it!" Oh...oh...oh...oh...God...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her whole body tensed up and shook, her screams were loud and piercing. Leah was resting languidly, breathing slowly. She looked up at her friends and smiled, "Wow, that was incredible!" "You, had an enjoyable time, eh baby?", laughed Crissy, who was stroking her hair. Stacy grabbed a tissue and wiped Leah’s brow. Leah was so wet with sweat that the tissue was soaked from just wiping Leah’s forehead. As the girls untied her, and helped her get out of the chair she looked over and saw me. Walking towards me I could see her eyes fill with tears, and roll down her cheeks. I quickly pulled her knotted shirt back just below her breasts. While doing this she put her arms around my neck. Then looking up into my eyes, tears running down her face she said the one thing she could only say. “I love this man, I love him I love him”.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back