• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MOM NEXT DOOR - Chpt 17 The photo shoot

flugel1

TMF Regular
THE MOM NEXT DOOR - Chpt 17 The Photo Shoot

Janet and Brooke had gone to an education seminar Janet was presenting at. Part of the perks was a golf lesson with the local pro. This pro happened to be the gorgeous Blair O'Neal. They had some drinky, tickly fun. At the end of the day Blair invited the girls to join her at a photo shoot the next day. The girls eagerly accepted excited to see what this adventure would lead to. They wouldn't be disappointed. Hope your not either. Feedback always welcome. Google up Blair O'Neal. she's simply lovely

Brooke and Janet had gone to an educational conference in Scottsdale AZ where Janet was speaking. They added some extra days and made a mini vaca. One of the perks was a lesson and 9 holes with a PGA pro. Turned out to be Blair O'Neal who was blond, gorgeous and fun. They had fun on the course and Blair invited them to watch the photo shoot. The girls were excited. Here we go.

The girls went down to the pool and watched the sunset. They swam up to the pool bar and made apps into dinner. They were flirty and touchy and having a great time. When they got back to the room the bikinis came off and they snuggled and kissed and fell asleep. When they awoke the message light on the phone was blinking. It was a message from Blair. “Good morning, sleepy heads. See you this afternoon, well have fun. To start your day right I got you a lil surprise for breakfast. Just call room service. BYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE” They listened to it twice giggling like kids. “SHE LIKE US SHE LIKES US” Brooke teased. “She just likes these girls”Janet shot back and sucked in one beautiful breast. As Brooke laid back down, she enjoyed soft, warm, wet, biting kisses over her entire body. As Janet nestled between her strong thighs, Brooke ran her fingers thru her hair and let Janet bring her to a very wonderful climax. As they cuddled Brooke said “Gonna be tough for room service to beat that” “unless its delivered by a naked blond golfer” Janet teased and goosed 2 aroused nipples. “Shut up you perv” and Brook slapped a freckled ass. “Its you I love” and left her hand there. “Me too” Janet whispered. So they called room service.

When the young cutie showed up with the tray, the girls were in robes and broke up when they saw the plate. On each plate were 2 scrambled eggs with chives, thick long sausages sporting down the plate out of the eggs, bloody marys and of course, 2 arnold palmers. And a note. “Just wanted you to get the day off to a 'swinging' start. Xoxoxo Blair. They closed the door and dissolved in laughter. “Pretty damn phallic if you ask me” Brooke noted. “But artfully done” and Janet handed Brooke the AP “To Blair” and the toasted and threw them down. Brooke still coughed it alittle, Janet just smiled. She removed Brooke's robe and pushed her back on the bed and grabbed a sausage. She teased it around her mouth, between her breasts, between her legs then slowly moved it up her body. When she got to her wet lips she slowly slipped it between them and started to move it in and out. Janet was horny as hell.

She placed Brookes hand on the sausage and she continued the tease. Janet reached over and grabbed a handful of egss and started to rub them over Brookes chest. She started to nibble the eggs and tickle her sides. Brooke started to choke alittle. “Come on rookie, that's not your first 'sausage'. What did Blair say...........”it just takes concentration.............take it all baby” The sausage was close to a foot long and Brooke relaxed her throat and slowly started to swallow the long meat. Janet moved her nails to her thighs and sucked her breasts hard. Brooke was starting to sweat but was determined. As she got more comfy she started moving the entire length of the sausage in and out. Janet moved to her armpits and dug in. Brooke lost it. Laughing, choking, tearing, she was a mess.

Janet took one end of the sausage and slipped it into her mouth. As she started to move it lower in her mouth they entwined fingers and starred deeply in each others eyes. As they devoured the sausage they feasted on each other as well. When their lips met, it was one of the most erotic and loving kisses they had shared. They continued to play with their breakfast and each other and made quite the mess. They eventually had to clean up and headed down to log some pool time before the car came to get them.

“Are you excited about the photo shoot, babe. I am” Janet enthused. “Yeah, I'm curious. I've never been to one of these. Sounds like fun. We really need to get some pix of us tho” Brooke replied. “And maybe a couple with Blair?” Janet teased “In or out of her bikini?” ….............. “Oh shut up. Yes she's gorgeous, she's fun, but there's no way” Brooke tried to shoot the idea down. “You never know” Janet teased until she felt a glass of water dose her. “Cool off, Yentl” and they laughed and enjoyed the morning.

When the car came they were cute and casual. Shorts, Tees and sandals. “Hmmmm” Janet noted. “What?” Brooke accused. “Just letting the girls have some freedom” Janet teased and Brooke realized it was pretty obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. She smiled guiltily. The car took them to a gated community and pulled up infront of one of the many identical houses. “We're at Ms. O'Neals” and the driver led them to the front door and let them in.

“HI GUYS” Blair yelled from a make up chair. “Welcome to my home. It doesn't always look like this but this was the photogs idea” She looked amazing in a floor length sky blue dress. Her make up was flawless and her long blond locks were luxurious and flowing. “I think were ready Ms. O'Neal” and they led her out to the backyard. It was tiny with rock sculptures, a small pool/spa and putting green. The first shots were Blair putting in formal wear. She then simply removed her shoes and the whole tone of the shoot changed. Got sexier somehow. They put her back in the heels and had her hit chip shots over her pool onto her putting green. They changed her into a more casual outfit and redid make up. That's how the first hour or so went. The girls were fascinated at all the behind the scenes things that happened to make a simple shot.

It was getting later in the afternoon and the sun was getting lower. “OK Blair the lights gonna to be perfect in about 15 minutes. Lets do the bikini shots” the photog said. “Sure, I'll be back. Johnny take some pics of my friends will you” and she smiled at the girls. “Sure, lets do some light make up” 5 minutes later Brooke and Janet were out by the pool, on the green, by the rocks, sitting in the pool. “Guys these are awesome you look great. Very natural and you're both gorgeous. Brooke put your head on Janets shoulder” and they took a few more intimate shots. “Blair you ready the light is perfect” Johnny shouted. “YEP” she yelled and entered the room.

In spite of herself Brooke whispered “DAMMMNNNN”. Blair was in a tiny black bikini with red and yellow piping and black heels. She looked totally at ease. Brooke was not. They shot quickly. With a driver, with sunglasses, by the pool on the rocks, on a chaise, over her shoulder. Blair never looked the same in any shot but was always smokin'. “As always Blair youre so easy to work with. These are going to be great” Johhny started to put the equipment away. “Hey J, can you take some shots of me and my friends?” Blair asked sweetly. “Have I ever turned you down” So they did some standard shots.

They stood with Blair in the middle with their arms around each other. Brooke goosed Blair who laughed hard and Johhny kept shooting. “You lil shit.........stop that” They took a few with their feet in the pool. Then Johhny had an idea. He kept Janet sitting in the pool, Blair leaning down behind her and Brooke over the two of them. It looked stunning. Blair instinctively put her arms around Janets neck, and Brooke put her arms around Blairs waist. About 10 shots in she started tickling the LPGAer. Blair slapped at her hands and finally broke free. “Ok, you've had enough fun. Time for some drinks”

Blair threw on a robe as the photo team packed up and left. She came out and handed out, of course, Arnold Palmers. “Why don't you guys throw on some suits and lets hit the 'quizzi'. Brooke didn't need to be asked twice. “It's the bedroom on the right, there's a bunch of suits in the 2nd drawer. As they were getting changed Janet pushed Brooke on the bed on her stomach and jumped on her back. She pushed her tiny fingers into the pits of the brunette and tickled furiously. “WHAT THE HEEEELLLLLL, JANETTTTTTTTTTT” Janet slapped a very naked ass and said “Just remember your gorgeous, youre horny and ….................youre mine” and she laid on top of Brooke and reached around and squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples...........................then hard. “OUCH....................I'm all yours and your all mine. You know that. Now lets go see what happens with Blondie Blair” and they laughed and joined her in the tub.

The drinks and the conversation flowed. Brooke and Blair shared college athlete stories. Blair shared pro am pick up tries stories. Janet basically listened and laughed, again astounded at her life. Here she was with 2 of the most beautiful women, one who she loved more than she thought possible. And it was like she was 25 and not a mom. Blair and Brooke started to try and outtop each other with stories. The convo veered into the girl on girl nature of college female athletes. They'd both had experiences, good and bad, with that topic. Finally Blair asked “Look I know this is none of my business. But it is soooo good to be around people who don't have an agenda. I don't have many girl friends in the business or in golf. I've got to be careful and I tend to put up some pretty high walls. With you guys, well, it feels so nice just to be a girl. Soooooooooooooooooo..............what's your deal?” and there was a moment of uncomfortable silence. Brooke broke it.

“Well, were as surprised as anyone but we're deeply in love. I would never believe that could/would happen. Janet either” and Janet shrugged and smiled shyly. “There's no earthly reason for it but she makes my world and I know I make hers” and she leaned down and kissed Janet and pulled her in and put her arms around her. Blair took a minute and smiled. “I thought it might be something like that. ….That's so cool...................I'm kinda jealous. I can't tell you how hard it is to meet someone much less trust 'em”......................and they all just enjoyed the unspoken closeness. “So how'd you meet …..

or..............know it was more............or whatever?” Blair asked. Brooke looked at Janet for permission and Janet nodded slightly. So Brooke told the K's tickling party story and how they went over to Janets house and it just happened from there. “SO.............if this one wasn't so ticklish................” and Brooke tightened her grips and spidered up and down J's sides. She exploded in laughter and tried to wiggle away. “WE”D..................have....................never …....................known..................how much................we..........................love................each.........................other” In between Janets laughter was tortured and joyous. Blair loved watching the total love between the two and watching Janet struggle was pretty hot. Watching the beautiful Brooke own the tiny redhead was just as hot. Janet finally broke free and went over and sat by Blair, giggling and breathing heavily. “That is so totally not fair”...........she heaved. Janets top had fallen down and she was trying to get herself together. Blair got out of the pool and refilled the drinks. The watered glistened off her body. She slid back into the pool

“Thanks for sharing that with me. I'm guessing you don't share that with just anyone. Cheers” and they threw down the AP's and reloaded “So what you're telling me is the key to finding a great relationship comes down to......................tickling” and she grabbed Janets sides. It was so totally unexpected it caught both girls by surprise. “SHIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BLAIR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>STOP” Brooke ventured over and grabbed a tiny foot. “Well its more like this” and she lifted J's foot out of the water and scrapped her nails up and down the wrinkled sole. “NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Janet exploded in laughter. Loving and hating this all at once. They didn't torture her long. When they let her go she went to the other side of the pool. “YOU GUYS COMPLETELY SUCK” Janet complained trying to get her suit back together. “Kinda like you guys did for breakfast?” Blair laughed. “Yeah, what was up with that? What message were you trying to send?” Brooke teased and splashed her. “Hey watch the hair, I'm a high fashion model, don't you know I must be perfect at all times” And Blair struck a very model like pose in the pool with a very haughty look.

“Really?” Brooke said as she stood up and headed for Blair. “You stay away...........stay away........” Blair said as she backed away smiling. “What ya gonna do about it …................ golfer?” Brooke challenged. “Don't have to do anything..............volleyballer” Blair taunted back. “Bruin!” Blair accused. “Sun Devil” Brooke sneered back. “Oh its on....................bitch” and Blair launched herself at Brooke. She was able to grab her and dunk her but she underestimated Brookes strength. Brooke was able to quickly slipped her grip and grabbed her around the thighs and waist and cradled her above the water. “Ya know what Sun Devils hate............WATER” and she dunked the blond repeatedly. Then she started tickling the blond golfer. Every time she lifted Blair out of the water she was spitting water and laughter out of her mouth. Brooke couldn't help herself, she let her hands roam over the amazing body of the golfer. Finally she let her go. Both girls were breathing heavily. Brookes nipples were straining thru her top. Blair had a hungry expression on her face. Janet couldn't wait to see what happened.

Blair broke first. “I need a drink” and she refilled the glasses. They sat in 3 corners of a round pool. Noone sure what to say. Brooke broke the ice. She waded over to Blair and put her hand on her cheek and smiled into her eyes. “You're unbelievably gorgeous and stupid fun. Thank you” and leaned down and kissed her gently. And things were back to normal. More drinking and girl talk. As it does, the topic turned sexual.

“Can I ask you guys a question?” Blair asked and it was obvious not about teaching or volleyball. “Is sex with girls better than sex with guys, or just different?” Brooke and Janet looked at each other for a few seconds. Janet took the lead. “When we got together I had only been with a few guys and I'd NEVER been with a girl, hadn't really thought about it. It is different, but its different because I've never loved so completely or felt loved so completely. Thats what makes it different.” “Yeah, I'd had some sexual experiences with both but being with Janet was a totally different animal. I can't really describe it. The video of that night is so fucking hot..........” and she realized what she'd just said.

“WAIT...............What the..................you've got a video...................?” Blair was dumbfounded. “Long and different story” Janet tried to steer the convo away from that. “Certainly you've had your share of experiences” Brooke tried to help. Blair accepted. “Yeah, but with guys I'm always thinking they can't wait to get done to text their friends. And with girls.........................well with girls its a lot of the same, actually. I know I'm pretty but mostly I think that's all people see. I feel like a goal or a prize in most relationships.........I guess my walls are higher than I know” And Blair suddenly looked small, young and lost. “I hope I can find what you guys have” she said softly.

Brooke went over and protectively hugged her. Janet joined in. They were quiet, Blair sat rather stiffly. Slowly she put her arms around the 2 girls. She started to cry quietly. The girls held her tighter. The cry didn't last long. Janet stroked her hair, Brooke stroked her back. Blair broke the clinch. “Thank you. I haven't felt that........................cared about …...............in a very long time” her voice was soft. “Blair, we can't explain it but we are better because of each other in a way we could never imagine” Janet tried to explain. “The sex part is fun, and silly and sometimes outrageous. Sometimes I think it can't ever get better and then occasionally it does. But it's ALWAYS because of moments like these.............Real, raw, honest...................We trust each other completely. And you can trust us” Brooke said and Blair nodded.

Blair and Brooke stared at each other for a moment. Blair started to get out of the water. She hesitated and turned around. She walked toward Brooke. She brought her face close. She kissed the brunette. Brooke slid her arms around Blair and opened her mouth. Blair slipped her tongue into the warm and inviting opening. They held each other closer and kissed harder. Brooke undid the bikini top and slid it down. Blair felt her naked breasts on Brookes chest. Her hard nipples pressed against Brooke. She suddenly broke the clich, covered herself and turned around. “I'm sorry............I................just..............can't” She said totally conflicted. “honey, that's okay. We've shared something here thats real. The physical part won't make it anymore real” Brooke said reassuringly. “You can't tell anyone about this...............” Blair pleaded. Janet put her hands on her shoulders and squeezed. “Not our style” and Blair turned around and lowered her arms and hugged Janet. Brooke came over and hugged and gently kissed the scared blond. “No worries”. Brooke took off her top, and Janet did the same and the slid back under the water and reached for their drinks. Blair smiled and got her drink and sat down as well. “I don't know what to do now” Blair said awkwardly.

“Well....................we could make a video?” Brooke said. “BITCH” Blair teased. “You mean BITCHES” and Brooke and Janet attacked the vulnerable blond. “NOOOOOOO” Blair laughed as she was two on oned. They tickled up and down her sides, on her knees, in her pits. Blair was outgunned and laughing too hard to defend herself. Janet slyly slid behind the ticklish blond and put her in a half nelson. With her arms pinned above her head she was helpless. “well, well...........look what we have here” Brooke teased. “ A caged sun devil...............and a horny bruin............what to do what to do what to do” and Brooke approached Blair who was shaking her had vigorously. “Don't even think about it...........dont you dare.............DAMN IT BROOKE” and Brooke got between her legs and attacked her sides.

Janet started blowing raspberries on her neck. “SHIT...............NOT FAIR.........” Blair laughed hard but not angry. She was laughing hard and kicking her feet out of the water. Janet leaned back and pulled Blair's breasts out of the water. They were firm, high with pink little nipples at attention. “I wonder...............” Brooke teased and grabbed right under the beautiful breasts and squeezed. Blair had never been restrained and tickled, never by 2 girls and never nearly naked. She wasn't hating it. Janet started scrapping her nails on the blonds neck. She exploded in laughter. “OHMYFUCKINGGAWD” she exclaimed trying hard to break free and to get the torture to stop. Brooke couldn't believe how hot this was.

“PLEASE.................I Give....................I GIVE” Blair shouted with tears running down her face. Brooke changed tactics and started to tease the erect nubs. Blair closed her eyes. Brooke changed to erotic soft tickles up and down the taut, electric frame. Blair had never felt anything close to this. No control, no choice, no chance. She finally relaxed her entire body and opened herself to the girls. They felt it. They both slowly, teasingly ran their nails over her body, Janet ran them thru her wet hair, down her neck, she gently placed Blairs arms back around Janets neck. This gave her full access to her sensitive underarms. Brooke ran her nails up and down her torso, circled her nips, teased around her belly button, slid her fingers under the water and teased above the bikini bottom

Blair was electric. Her body shook and she felt goose bumps grow all over her body. Every touch to her sensitive nipples brought her closer to explosion. She kept her eyes squeezed shut and imagined what it looked like. She felt hot lips on her neck as her pits were gently tickled in an erotic manner she'd never experienced. Brooke ran her nails up between her breasts and teased her chin, ears and lips. She traced little lines around her gorgeous face. Slowly she leaned in and Blair could feel her hot breath on her face.

Brooke kissed her gently, running her tongue over her lips. Janet nibbled under her ear. Blair wrapped her legs around the tall brunette. Brooke started to press into Blair's hips and groin. Blair pressed back. Janet released her arms and started to caress her breasts and nipples. Blair held Brooke close. Brooke ran a hand under her bikini bottom and started to tease. She felt Blairs legs tighten. She broke the kiss and looked into Blairs eyes. “You okay?” she asked quietly. Blair nodded but there was something in her eyes. Brooke stayed locked for a moment..................then smiled. “Not now................not like this...........but.............maybe.........................sometime” and Brooke cradled the wet haired, smiling face in her palms. Blair turned her head and kissed a palm and ran her tongue up the palm and thru the fingers. “Thank you …...................Sometime.................maybe.................” and she held Brooke tight for a long time.

They got out of the pool and silently dressed. Blair called the car service. There was much touching and holding as they passed each other. As they sat on the couch waiting for the car Blair asked “how long you guys in town for?” “We leave Monday late afternoon” Janet answered softly. The car arrived and they walked to the door. Blair kissed Janet and then stared deeply at Brooke. They kissed warmly and deeply. Blair said “Give me your phone” and Blair dialed a number. “Call me next time your in town”................ “count on it” Brooke and Blair smiled deeply at each other, not wanting to leave but knowing it was the right thing. The left and heard the door close quietly behind them and the got into the car. Brooke and Janet curled up in the back of the car and rode silently to the hotel.

When they got back to the room Brooke checked her phone. There was a message from Blair. It was a picture of her in her black bikini smiling widely. The message read “ I still want to see that video. Thnx luv your favorite sun DEVIL xoxo”

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back