• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mischievous Missy and the Lusty Haze — Part 4 (f/f — sensual, playful)

jmills

TMF Regular
Here’s part 4 of “Mischievous Missy the the Lusty Haze”

Our story so far…

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

This section includes tickle talk and teasing, some softcore sexiness, and sensual tickling.

Mischievous Missy and the Lusty Haze

Part 4

We laid one of the large, heavy blankets out on the barn floor. With Elena holding Lynn’s ankles and me supporting her under her arms, we carried the buxom beauty over to the blanket. She stirred a little as we gently put her down, tittering in her sleep, but didn’t wake up. Then I went over to where Lurane lay sprawled on the table and untied her except for one rope around her ankle. If they woke anytime soon, I knew it would take them a little while to recover; if we needed to subdue them again, Elena and I could handle Lynn, and the binding around Lurane’s ankle would slow her down just enough so that we could take care of her.

I told Elena I was going to get us something to drink, then ran over into the other room to grab one of those small jugs of apple juice. We sat on one of the tables, side-by-side, sharing the jug.

“Well, what do you think we should do next?” I asked. “Carry on, or stay here like we planned?”

“Stay here? What about them?”

“Well, I was thinking… this is a pretty nice spot, kind of tucked away. They told me a group of their friends sometimes hide out here during the Hazey Daze…”

“A group of friends? Are a bunch of other girls coming over?”

“I don’t know. That’s what they said, but then again, that’s what everyone says when you’ve got them all tied up. ‘You better let me go. My friends are coming over and then you’re really going to be sorry’.”

Elena laughed. “But what about them? Even if no one else comes over, we’d still have those two to contend with. Won’t they want to… get back at us or something when they wake up?”

“Yeah, but… well, I think they liked us. And we were very nice to them. I don’t think they’d mind having company at all, especially if that company was us. Doesn’t that sound like fun? Hiding out with these two until all this blows over?”

“Well, yeah,” Elena let out one of those nervous guffaws. “That sounds great. But what if they… you know…”

“Tried to get us back?”

Elena nodded.

“I’m not saying we wouldn’t have to be on the alert for that, but I’m sure they’d be up for all sorts of fun without ropes. Like I said before, they’re a little intimidating at first, but they don’t seem like mean girls at all. And we’re cute. We were nice to them. They like us… we could have a little country holiday, the four of us, right here until the Hazy Daze are done. And besides…” I winked at Elena, tilting the jug back and taking a big gulp of apple juice. “If either of these girls ‘got’ you, would that be so bad?”

Elena spit her apple juice out in a fit of embarrassed laughter.

“Provided they were nice to you, of course,” I continued, smiling at her. I could tell she was excited at the idea, just like I was. “And I’m sure they would be.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really,” I said. “We might have made some new friends here. And it’s always nice to make new friends, isn’t it?” I held Elena’s pretty brown eyes for just a second before passing the jug back to her.

“Oh, I agree. I like making new friends,” she said.

“And these two… at first, I wouldn’t have thought they were my type, but…”

“Your type? What do you…” Suddenly her face froze and she cocked her head. “What was that?”

“What was what?”

“I thought I heard something…” Elena jumped up and ran over to the door. I hadn’t heard anything. I looked over at the two sleeping girls, but they weren’t stirring. Elena gave a gasp. “Missy! There are a bunch of women up at the house! Maybe six or seven of them!”

A moment later I heard them, too — voices calling Lynn and Lurane’s name. “Where are you two?” I heard one say. “No need to be scared! It’s just us!”

“Oh my god!” Elena came running back. “It’s their friends! They’re going to come down here looking for them!”

I sprang off the table. For a brief second I thought about hiding up in the hayloft, but they’d find us in a minute. We had to get out of there. “Quick! This way!”

I ran towards one of the small rooms I had explored earlier, the one farthest from the front door. I glanced behind me and saw Elena standing in the center of the barn floor, looking for something. “Come on, sweetie! We’ve got to get out of here!”

She was right behind me as I ran into the small storage room and squeezed my way through the narrow window overlooking the apple orchard. I paused outside to help her down. “Run for the trees and don’t look back.”

We took off, sprinting through the apple orchard towards the woods on the other side. The barn blocked any view of us from the house, and it would take the women a little while to reach the barn, wake up their friends, and figure out what happened; I wanted to be as far away as possible by then. I’m sure, if any one had seen me and Elena, it would have been quite a sight — two women, one naked and the other in her underpants, running through an apple orchard, boobs and buns jiggling, legs pumping, hair flying out behind us. I dreaded hearing the cry that would mean we had been spotted, the pursuit that would follow…

But it didn’t happen. Panting, we crashed into the shelter of the woods and came to a halt a few yards into the trees. I leaned against a trunk to catch my breath. Elena was doing the same a few feet away. I was covered with sweat. Dust caked my feet, shins and calves. I looked back through the orchard. The barn was far enough away now, and I didn’t see anyone coming after us. We recovered for about a minute more before I said “we’ll have to circle back to get the wagon. If we stay in the woods, we should be okay.”

It took us a while — we moved slowly and quietly, staying in the trees and giving the orchard a wide berth. Towards the end I got a little anxious. We had hidden the wagon in the woods, far enough from the house, but it was close enough that I was worried someone searching the woods might have stumbled over it. But it was there just as we had left it. We pushed the wagon out of its hiding place and then drove slowly and as quietly as possible out onto the track we had been following earlier.

We didn’t talk until we were well on our way, once again passing the lemonade jug between the two of us. We were filthy. Dirt, dust, and bits of leaves stuck to the sweat that covered our bodies, and grime from our dash through the orchard streaked our calves. Our feet were especially dirty — when I wriggled my toes, I could feel the dirt coating them. Elena plucked a twig out of my hair as she handed me the jug.

“Look at you.” She traced a finger down my shoulder, leaving a line in the film of dirt and sweat. “You are one hot mess.”

“I wouldn’t talk if I were you.” I brushed a piece of straw of her arm. “You’re pretty hot and messy yourself.”

“Oh, I almost forgot… Here.” She handed me a wadded up piece of cloth that turned out to be my underwear. “I tried to grab the rest, but didn’t have time…”

“Oh! Why thank you. That was nice. Here, take the controls for a second…” Elena leaned over and grabbed the wheel while I wriggled into my underpants. “That’s better… Thank goodness I have something on now to preserve my modesty.” We both laughed.

It wasn’t too long before we came to a fork in the road. The main path branched off to wind through some cornfields, while the narrower path appeared to head towards a dense woods. For the sake of speed, I turned the wagon onto the main path — I had traveled that way before, and knew it would get us to my place relatively quickly, while Elena said the other path looped back towards Annette’s quite a ways before meeting up with another road that might take us in the right direction again. But it wasn’t long before we heard hysterical shrieks and the babble of voices coming from around a bend in the road in front of us. We quickly pulled to the side, hopping the fence on the side of the road and creeping through the stalks to see what was happening.

The shrieks and screams came from a pair of jiggly brunettes, kneeling with their backs to the split-rail fence. Their arms were stretched out to their sides, wrists bound to the top rail. They were naked, their bodies being tickled and teased all over — from the soles of their feet to their necks and underarms — by more than half-a-dozen girls, all practically drunk with tickle lust. I counted eight tormentors, and realized Elena and I had been very lucky — another few yards along the road and we would have ridden right into this situation, the two of us easy pickings.

We hustled back to the wagon and headed back the way we came, taking the road that lead towards the forest. It was a little cooler under the shade of the trees, though we were both too on guard to really enjoy the ride. Elena told me it wasn’t that far, but I did feel the track curving slightly back towards Annette’s. Several times we passed crossroads or paths leading off into the brush, but Elena always told me to keep going.

“Trust me, I know where we are,” Elena said. Suddenly her eyes lit up. “Wait! I have an idea…”

She told me to turn down a very narrow track that wound through the trees. I didn’t know what she had in mind, but I obeyed. Tall ferns grew on either side of the track, brushing against the wagon as we passed. “It’s just up here a little ways…” Elena said.

“What’s up here?”

“Just trust me.”

She told me to pull over near a small bridge spanning a wide, shallow brook, hiding the wagon in the trees as best we could. “Come on… it’s not ideal, but I think you’ll like it…” Elena lead me to a small footpath that followed the brook upstream. I could hear the noise of rushing water ahead, which gradually grew louder as we continued on the path. After several minutes, we emerged into a clearing. Across from us, a tiny waterfall ran down a sheer wall of rock, maybe ten feet tall, into a small pool.

“Some of us girls from Annette’s come here for a little privacy,” Elena said. “Actually, not many people know about it. Do you like it?”

“It’s beautiful!”

“I think we’re safe here,” Elena said. “It’s pretty out of the way. I mean, I know it’s not ideal, but I thought we could at least clean up a little bit and wait until dark.”

She was right — it seemed very secluded, well off the narrow track and surrounded by trees, boulders, and undergrowth. But even if it had been in an open field, the thought of getting all this dirt and sweat off me would have been too much to resist.

I told her it was a great idea, and I peeled off my underwear and hopped in. Elena followed, letting out a squeal as she hit the water. The water felt great on my hot, dirty skin, and I dove under the surface, running my fingers through my hair.

We took our time washing off, enjoying the cool water and the shaded, peaceful little spot we were in.

“So, back at the barn, you said you didn’t think Lynn and Lurane were really ‘your type,’” Elena said eventually. “I was asking you what ‘you type’ was, and then those other girls showed up.…”

“I remember,” I said.

“So, what’s ‘your type’? I would have thought Lynn and Lurane were everybody’s type.”

“Well, they are my type. I mean, I thought at first they were kind of… brassy and mean, you know? But they’re just nice, lusty girls. I usually go for the nice girls. Especially the kind of quiet ones who don’t seem to know how cute and sweet they are. Those are the ones that make my toes curl.”

Elena let out a guffaw but didn’t reply.

“Anyway, that’s my ‘type’.” I gave her my biggest grin and waggled my eyebrows at her. “But what about you? What’s your type? Oh yeah, I remember! You like girls with big tits!” I flicked some water at her. She let out that embarrassed guffaw and splashed me back.

“I never should have said that!”

“But you did! You did say that!” I splashed her again. “And don’t forget, I saw you in action, you little tit-monster! Tickling poor Lynn’s big boobies!”

“… (guffaw)… why you…!”

We were both splashing each other, both laughing. “Ooo, and Kenna, too!” I said. “Don’t forget her! She’s a special friend of yours, isn’t she?” I went on teasing her while we laughed and splashed each other, asking her if this pond was where she brought Kenna. Elena was so darn cute, embarrassed and laughing. I almost couldn’t stand it anymore. “And don’t think I haven’t seen you sneaking looks at me,” I laughed, flinching from a handful of water she sent my way. “I know what’s going through your mind, you little boob freak…”

“No-ho-ho-ho! Missy, stop…! Don’t…!”

“… Admit it! You’ve been thinking about tickling my tits, haven’t you…”

“M-m-missy! Come on… d-d-don’t…!” She stopped splashing me, stopped laughing, and turned her back. “Come on, Missy. Don’t do that…”

I stopped splashing her, confused at how our good mood seemed to have vanished so quickly. “Don’t do what? What’s wrong?”

“Please don’t tease me like that, Missy…”

“Tease you? I was just playing. I thought we were… gosh, sweetie, there’s nothing embarrassing about liking big tits… Hey, come on…” I gave her a little tickle in between her shoulder blades. “Turn around. Let me see those pretty brown eyes of yours.”

She turned. Her voice wavered as she spoke. “Oh, I’m so… I have been looking at you, Missy. And you know I have, just… don’t make fun of me because of it. I’m sorry, but I’m just so… wound up from this haze and everything else. I can’t help it. I barely feel in control of myself. And you… you’ve been so good to me today. If you hadn’t saved me, those girls would still be torturing me. I’m so grateful to you, I really, really am, but…being with you all day has been driving me crazy… I just… I can’t help it…”

My heart was pounding like crazy and I thought my knees would give out. “Ohh you sweet, sweet girl, come here…” I took her in my arms and pulled her close, kissing her on the lips. She moaned, embracing me and returning the kiss. “Oh, Elena,” I whispered to her in between kisses. “All you had to do was ask. You didn’t even have to ask. All you had to do was touch me. I have a huge crush on you and I always have. Why did you think I wanted to take you somewhere safe this whole time?”

“I didn’t know what you wanted from me…”

“I want to be nice to you,” I said, kissing her.

“Ohh… this has been so… frustrating for me… mmmm…” she wriggled against me, her hands caressing my back. Even now, our naked bodies pressed together, our tongues entwined, our arms around each other, the poor girl seemed overwhelmed by the lusty feelings stirred up by the Hazy Daze and by everything we had seen and done together. She moaned and whimpered, kissing me ravenously, like she couldn’t get enough.

“You don’t have to resist with me, Elena,” I said. “You can do whatever you want to me.” I was very wound up myself, but I broke the kiss and took a small step back. My wrists rested on her shoulders, my fingers playing on the back of her neck, and we were separated by just the lengthy of my arms. Her hands rested on my hips. Both of us were breathing heavily. “Whatever you want, Elena,” I whispered. I clasped my hands behind my head, elbows out, chest thrust forward, and closed my eyes. “Come on…”

With a cry Elena wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me towards her, mashing her face into my left breast. Her mouth went right to my nipple, wrapping her lips around it and sucking it in, then treating it to a long tongue kiss. I grabbed the back of Elena’s head and pulled her face even tighter against me. “Ohh, gawd Elenaaa…”

With one of her arms still around my waist, holding me to her, Elena began to squeeze and fondle my butt with her free hand. I ran my fingers through her hair, moaning even louder. Elena couldn’t seem to get enough, licking and sucking vigorously, and neither could I. It felt so good after all we had been through today. In practically no time I was moaning and babbling constantly, begging her not to stop. “Ohh, I love it, I love it, oooo…”

I was totally consumed with pleasure, and didn’t even realize how far I’d gone until the hand Elena had been using to squeeze my ass slipped around to my front, giving me a light, lingering caress between my legs… And that was all it took. Suddenly I was coming, crying out in ecstasy as I felt my muscles turn to jello. I shuddered all over, finally collapsing in Elena’s arms. I must have passed out briefly, because the next thing I knew, Elena was holding my up with her arms around my waist, raining kisses on my face and neck.

Elena helped me over to the side of the pond. My knees were still wobbly when I tried to stand, so I leaned against the side. “Ohh, sweetie…” I moaned as Elena held me and kissed my neck. “Ohh… that was quick… I was just so wound up…”

As climaxes go, it had been bigger than the one at Lynn and Lurane’s, but not huge. In other words, I was still hungry for more. But not, I was sure, as hungry as Elena was, if the way she was kissing and holding me was anything to go by. Our mouths came together, and once I had recovered enough, I got out of the pond. “Come…” I said, leading her by the hand.

We found a soft, grass-covered spot among the bushes. Still kissing, we went slowly to our knees. I gently guided Elena to her back. She lay there, looking up at me as I kneeled over her. “Now it’s your turn, sweetie,” I said. “Now I get to play with you…”

Elena guffawed, her eyes bright. I plucked a frond from the ferns near us and started to gently tickle her with it, telling her how cute she was, how hot she made me, how much I loved seeing her whenever I stopped by Goodwoman Annette’s farm on my deliveries. “I used to have all kinds of naughty thoughts about what I would do to you if I ever got you alone,” I said to her.

I tickled her all over, brushing the feathery frond over her hips and waist, her belly and chest, her cute butt and her lovely legs… Whenever the gentle tickling seemed to get too much for her, she would wrap her arms around herself or curl up into a ball and roll on her side. But she didn’t try to get away, and since she was totally naked there was always another part of her to tickle no matter how much she tried to cover herself. Running the frond up and down her smooth back made her moan and sigh; brushing her feet made her squeal and clench her toes; a stroke across her shoulders and neck made her gasp and shudder all over…

I teased her with the frond for a long time. I wanted to be really nice to her, to give her all my attention. By the time I tossed the frond aside, I thought she’d be all mine, too far gone to do anything but let me please her. But she surprised me, grabbing me and pulling me on top of her hungrily, her hands all over me. I tried to push her hands away, to take control, but she was too insistent, too wound up, and it just felt so good… In the end, we came together, passing out on top of each other in the soft grass…

------------------
Missy's story concludes in Part 5

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back