• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Princess - M/F

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
Once upon a time in a far away land, there was a ruler by the name of King Nicholas. The King was known throughout the land as being a fair, noble, and just King and was loved and adored by all his subjects.

The King had only one child, the very beautiful Princess Jessica. She was 18 years old and was growing even more beautiful with each passing day. But she inherited none of her father's generous qualities, as she was quite vain, selfish, and very much a spoiled brat who relished in creating trouble for others and was quite the royal terror.

But because of her status as Princess, she was rarely corrected and The King could not bring himself to raise his hand against his beloved daughter, so she was more or less allowed to do as she wished. But deep inside the King dreaded the day when she would inherit his Throne.

The Princess had a personal servant, a young boy about her age, with whom she treated most terribly. She would often have him imprisoned, even though the young lad did no wrong.

One day The King, his army of Knights, and his subjects rode off into battle, leaving the Castle empty, with the exception of The Princess, the boy, and The Old Witch, the King's loyal and trusted advisor.

The Princess awoke from a long mid-morning nap and sharply demanded the boy bring her lunch. He fixed her a bowl of freshly-picked vegetable soup and carefully carried it to her chambers, where she sat on the edge of her bed, admiring herself in a jewel-encrusted mirror. The boy tripped over her rug and sent the soup flying all over the room, landing on her silk sheets.

'You clumsy oaf' the Princess shrieked as she slapped the boy across the face. The boy wanted to strike back, but knew that daring to lift a finger against a member of the Royal Family would be grounds for immediate execution. She slapped him again and shouted 'Clean up this mess, or you will get more than just a slap'. He bit his lip and did what he was told as the Princess returned to combing her hair and admiring her reflection in the mirror.

After he cleaned up the mess, the princess commanded that he bring her another bowl of soup and then to draw her bath water, which he did but the bath water was too hot for the Princess and she commanded the prison guard to take him to the dungeon, and the poor lad was led away and was chained to the damp dungeon wall.

A while later, the poor lad was shivering in the cold dungeon, when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs and in the dim light, he could see the old witch coming towards him, and he cringed, not knowing what would happen. But to his utter amazement, the old witch produced a key and unlocked him from the shackles. She silently motioned for him to follow her, which he cautiously did.

The boy followed followed her as they climbed a flight of stairs in the North Tower and arrived at the top floor. The Old Witch creaked open a wooden door and ushered the boy into her laboratory, which was cluttered with books and scrolls and pouches of every kind. The old witch instructed the boy to clean off the table, and once it was clear of debris, he could see it was a restraining table, complete with cuffs and restraints.

'What are you going to do'?, the boy asked and the witch chuckled and said 'My child, I am not pleased with the way the Princess has treated you, and I will help you extract your revenge'. The old witch reached for a mysterious looking pouch and crackled 'My child, the Princess is asleep, so come with me'.

The boy followed the witch to the Princess' chambers where she lay sleeping. Seeing the Princess sleeping so peacefully made the boy's heart melt, but his thoughts were distracted by the witch, who opened the pouch and sprinkled a blue dust over her and said 'That will keep her sleeping for a while, now help me carry her to my laboratory.

They carried the Princess to the laboratory and the witch instructed the boy to lay the Princess down on the restraining table, which he did and the old witch took each of the Princess' arms and stretched them behind her, as far as she could and then she slipped her hands thru the cuffs and tightened the cuffs and took some leather straps and tied down her arms, and did the same with her legs.

The Princess woke up and shouted 'Release me this minute, you Hag or my father will have your head on a stick'! The old witch just cackled and said 'My what a sharp tongue we have, but you will soon learn some respect'.

The Princess wailed 'What you you going to do to me, you bitch'? And the old witch said 'Not me, my pet. But you have treated this young man with much disrespect, and let's just say that he will tickle some manners into you'.

The Princess became very nervous for she was very ticklish indeed. The old witch left them alone as she hobbled the stairs chuckling and cackling. The Princess tried to free herself, but the binds were too tight. The boy slowly removed her slippers and slowly ran a finger down her soles and the Princess giggled with laughter.

The boy then untied the Princess' belt and her silk robe fell at her side and revealed her smooth stomach and ample breasts. He proceeded to tickle her feet and the Princess' laughter echoed thru out the castle.

The boy then proceeded to tickle her legs and knee caps and the Princess went into hysterics. The Princess was thrashing about, babbling incoherently, demanding the servant release her. He ignored her pleas and focused his attention on the Princess' sides and stomach and by that time, she was losing it and in-between shrieks of laughter, she was begging the boy to stop.

The boy ignored her cries and tickled her sides for about 15 more minutes and tears were rolling down her cheeks. The boy then starts to tickle the Princess' under arms and the Princess' thrashes about trying to free herself, but cannot. The boy then starts to tickle the Princess' breasts and her tormented wails of laughter are echoed thru out the entire castle.

He then started to rake up and down her sensitive inner thighs as she quivered uncontrollably, begging him to stop.

'Please anything but that' He ignored her and continued the tickling onslaught. The boy continued to tickle the Princess for a long time and finally she could not take any more and passed out and when she came too, she was a different person and treated everybody in the kingdom with respect and dignity, especially the boy.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back