• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa: Chapter 2: Brenda's Ordeal (M/F tickling, orgasm denial, forced orgasm)

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
When Lisa came to, she was back in her own bed, in her pajamas and drenched in sweat. She sat up to shake the cobwebs out of her head and wondered if it was real, or just a very bizarre and intense dream.

She got up and went to the living room and flipped the TV set on and when the picture came on, she saw Brenda completely naked and tied down on what appeared to be the very exact table Lisa was strapped down to.

'Brenda', Lisa gasped. One of the gentleman stepped into view and said 'Ahh good morning Lisa. Did you sleep well'. She was puzzled. How did they know where she was? He chuckled and replied 'Look at the wall, dear'. Lisa scanned the room and found a surveillance camera attached to the wall.

She went to grab it and he said 'I wouldn't do that dear. It is designed to shock anybody who touches it'. Lisa turned her attention back to the TV screen as he said 'All we wanted was the information. Now your beautiful sister must pay the price'

He moved over to the table as Lisa watched, horrified. From seemingly out of nowhere, he produced a long feather. Lisa gasped, knowing exactly what was going to happen, and how powerless she was to stop it. It was like a bad wreck. Lisa didn't want to watch, but couldn't make herself pull away, either.

Slowly, deliberately, the man reached down to Brenda's feet with the feather. He looked directly into the camera and smiled. It was an evil smile. Brenda was already begging pitifully.

Lisa knew just how insanely and intensely ticklish Brenda was. It was hard to grow up as sisters without knowing little details like that.

'Please! Don't do this! I haven't done anything! I don't even know who you are! Why are you doing this?' Brenda was pleading. He brushed the feather down the soles of her legs and Brenda struggled and shrieked and her laughter seemed to echo around the room

Lisa was yelling for him to stop, but he could not hear her, and she was not able to pull herself away from the TV set. The man ran the feather under her kneecaps and Brenda was laughing and whimpering at the same time and she wiggled her feet and hands in reflex. She was struggling for all she was worth and was begging for them to stop, in between tormented wails of frenzied laughter. He then moves the feather to her under arms and she bucks and screams with laughter and thru bursts of laughter was begging him to stop

Lisa really felt for her little sister, as she herself knew all too well what she was going through. The gentleman looked into the camera and smiled a sadistic smile has he raked the feather across Brenda's soft stomach as Brenda howled with laughter.

He put the feather down on a nearby desk and walked back over to where Brenda was, reached down and picked up what appeared to be a cordless vibrator, and turned it on to maximum settings as a loud 'whirring' sound filled the room.

Brenda tensed up, as he ran the vibrator all up and down her quivering body as she was whimpering and begging him not to, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. He used his fingers to stimulate her clit as she closed her eyes and moaned, then he firmly placed the vibrator on her pussy lips, slowly moving it back and forth, and using his free hand to tickle her thighs and kneecaps.

'Fuck. Fuuuuck' she loudly moaned between fits of laughter as she was nearing an orgasm. Sensing as such, he pulled the vibrator away, refusing to allow her any relief. He turned it off, set it on the floor and began to tickle her sensitive pussy and hips, as she did not have the strength to fight any longer.

'Please stop. I'll do anything you want', she begged between fits of laughter and gasping for air.

'Oh I know you will, sweetie', he taunted as he tickled her sensitive underarms as Brenda shrieked and laughed hysterically.

'STOP IT ALREADY', Lisa yelled at the screen

Much to the girls' relief, the onslaught stopped, but it was only temporary. He reached down, picked up the vibrator and started to finger and massage as clit as she tightly closed her eyes and once again firmly pressed the vibrator on her clit, made sure it was on maximum settings and turned it on.

Poor Brenda flinched as he slowly and very methodically moved it around and soon it found the mark as she had a very hard and loud orgasm, as pussy juices started to shoot out of her 'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUU.. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK' she loudly screamed as the juice continued to flow out of her.

Her pussy was already sensitive and she struggled against the restraints in a fruitless attempt to break free. 'Please stop. I can.. I can't take any more', she begged her captor

'Your sister should have thought about the consequences, earlier' he snapped, refusing to take the vibrator off as she was quivering uncontrollably. Her thighs and pussy lips were tingling and getting warm and she braced herself, knowing what was coming.

'OH FUCKING SHIT', she screamed and had another massive orgasm as more juice poured out of her and she was already sweating profusely, trying hard to yank on the ropes that had her tied down.

'Is that all you got, you can do better than that' he teased as he let no signs of letting up, as she begged and pleaded with him to stop.

'Oh, come for me one more time and I'll stop', he promised.

'I can't', she cried out, nearly crying from exhaustion

'You better', he commanded as he pressed the vibrator even more firmly than before

Poor Brenda was nearly at her breaking point and tried with all of her might and will to orgasm just one more time and finally after several minutes she let out another orgasm and didn't have the strength to even scream and just shook from the force and effects as more juice came spewing out of her

'Ok, that's a good girl', he said as he finally removed the dripping vibrator and turned it off and set it back down. Brenda just laid their quivering and shaking uncontrollably as he stood over her.

'You know what's funny? People say that after an orgasm, you are more ticklish. Why don't we find out', he said with an evil grin as he wiggled his fingers above her body, and started to tickle her all over, not letting up.

Screaming pleas and laughter echoed all throughout the room as Brenda broke down sobbing uncontrollably as he just laughed and continued the onslaught.

Tears filled Lisa's eyes as well, as she could only watch her kid sister suffer terribly and cruelly.

Eventually the tickling ordeal stopped and Brenda was reduced to a quivering, sobbing mess and Lisa shuddered herself when she saw her kid sister's condition. Suddenly there was a sound behind Lisa and before she could turn around, a blindfold was placed over her eyes and a gag was stuffed in her mouth and her arms and ankles were placed in hand cuffs.....

To Be Continued

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back