• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Operative in Trouble

Which character you like most?

• Vanessa

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Rosanna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Valerie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Maggie Wilson

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
T

TickleeClaudia

Hey guys. Enjoy reading an please leave a comment below.

Operative in Trouble

The dark street of Manhattan seemed more sinister than usual that night
probably in the rain, which reflected the light of the street lamps.
Vanessa di Pablo sat in her car and waited. It was not the first night for the young CIA
Agent in this dark area knocked on the ears.
"Shading .... I want to have every single head on a photo ...". The announcement of her boss
Chief Watson was clear, his section was too long behind this human trafficking ring
ago. The results were more than poor.
Every week, at least one new woman disappeared mysteriously and the footprints were
almost all run in the sand. The pressure increased noticeably. It finally had to produce results.
That's why Vanessa was sitting here again tonight, eventually something had to be done. It was
quiet for too long, the last 3-4 days did not happen.
The young agent with the Chilean roots has been with the CIA for over 2 years this was not
her first shading but this time it was different. She had played the decoy, in front of accurate
a week. She was sent undercover to a bar to hire as a dancer. Lots
Dancers were from South America, mostly immigrants who make their first money here in the US
deserved to chase after the big American dream Without family or
Private backround they were the ideal victims. "The call of New York is at stake !!!" so
her boss had urgently appealed. So she sat here watching and taking pictures. It
Many Latina women went out and one but nothing happened ....

Therefore, it is now time to start Phase 2. Vanessa had the OK of the top CIA headquarters and all
she played the decoy for the second time .....
She got out of her car and adjusted her short dress.
She hurried through the rain to the bar's entrance. She had her black high heels on and hers
short purple dress.
Her eyelids glittered under the purple eyeshadow.
Of course, all at the expense of the FBI No question, Vanessa was dressed very sexy tonight. It
just had to work with the job. Only if she was allowed to dance tonight would it be her
succeed in throwing a look behind the scenes of the club.
The club was good but not overly crowded. Vanessa sat down at her bar and ordered
a drink. She had to get to the boss today.
The lady behind the counter was 20 maybe 22 years old and straw blond. Probably colored
Vanessa thought to herself. "Hey honey, I'm looking for your boss, where do I find him?" Vanessa opened
cool. She tried to look superior, she could not do unnecessary questions of the "breakfast mouse"
use.

The blond girl pointed to the other side of the big dance floor. "Back there
the office, what do they want from the boss? "The little girl was curious, that could not Vanessa
use. "Job interview! - Thank you for the information." She laid a few shots
on the counter and went to the back.
The black wooden door with the golden hinges was suspicious to Vanessa. -that will be so
be arrogant snob, she thought to herself.
She knocked briefly and went in without waiting.

Behind the door, Vanessa was visibly surprised. She had expected a big, powerful man
which represented something, instead a woman sat behind the desk. Big, but not big
representing an excessive amount. Her black hair was on her shoulder and she wore a light blue
Blouse to a tight-fitting black jeans. Only her stilettos were quite remarkable

By doing so, she seemed significantly taller about the 175 inches of Vanessa.
"What do you want here? - Can anyone walk in here like he wants or how? "Something
Angrily, she got up from her chair and studied Vanessa insistently.
Two other women, who were also in the office, turned to Vanessa. A
larger with fiery red hair that had tied her into a braid. The rhinestones on her
black, sleeveless halter top glittered in the light of the room. The smaller one sat in a chair
next to the desk. Her shoulder-length black hair whirled around as she closed
Vanessa turned around. "Please excuse me, Madam, but I am here to one
Interview "Vanessa hunkered. "It's about the job as a dancer." The women
Vanessa looked at her indecisively. ".... and you just burst into my office like that? - So find that
I'm outrageous .... "-" Should I let her kick out, boss? "the redhead blended into the
Dialogue. Obviously the boss's right hand, Vanessa thought. But the boss raised
soothing the hand .... "I do not know how to find it, but if you already
Once here, show us what you have to offer ", said the boss and pointed
outside on the dance pole. "The clothes fit at least ....." she said
hinted to her assistant. This pushed Vanessa a bit rude outside and she got up
the dance floor. "Showtime !!!" she said. Vanessa knew that she had to take this chance, she
grabbed the pole and dance like crazy .....
Meanwhile, the boss in her office picked up the phone. "Ola comme est dai ... I have there
something for you to pick up ..... "

(Late at night in the club)

The last guests had already left the club when the boss summoned her dancers.
"Ladies, very good performance tonight - Especially the new ones did a good job. I
May introduce you to Rosanna, "said the boss. "Rosanna is from Brazil and is now
our new dancer. Just like ..... "she looked questioningly at Vanessa ...." Vanessa .... Vanessa Vasquez,
I'm from Chile, "said the agent. She used this alias always in secret
Operations. "Nice ... then on good cooperation" said the boss and dismissed the ladies in
after work. "One moment please, Vanessa and Rosanna, wait a moment
You're welcome. Teamwork is very important to us, you know, and that's why we have a villa where
Our new employees can live for the first time. Many come here are new to the
City or even in America and that's why we support them in the first time. If you want
you can spend the night there. Tomorrow we will take care of an accommodation for you
both. "She looked expectantly at the two women. "Si! - why not?" Said Vanessa. That was him
The moment she had waited, probably she would take all the girls there, she thought,
maybe she'll track them now. "Our car will take you there right away, it's the same
around the corner, just a few streets from here. Good night, "said the boss. A man in the black
Suit entered the office and pointed the two out the way, apparently the chauffeur,
thought Vanessa. They went to the back door, which Vanessa already knew. There was a black one
Sedan. The windows of the car were darkened, the license plate could not Vanessa
realize she was on the hat. Rosanna, on the other hand, was overjoyed. "Such a nice car"
she raved. "Do you see Vanessa? I've never had my own driver". The chauffeur opened
the doors to them and they got in, Vanessa was a bit queasy .... She had a tracking device in the
Handbag .... just for safety. Now she was very happy about it. The ride started and while
Rosanna enthusiastically reviewed everything, Vanessa was suspicious. Meanwhile, spread
invisible gas in the passenger compartment of the sedan .....

It was dark, Vanessa did not know where she was at first. She could only outline
recognize and hear only a muted sound. A cold breeze caught her and left her
shiver. Her mind was wide awake now ... she sensed that something was wrong. She tried to get up
but something held her back. Her ears hear a muffled sound, almost like a
Scream ... there the light jumped. A few seconds later, she heard the shock of the glare
Vanessa was able to recognize the exact situation in which she was. What she saw
you did not like at all .....
The room she was in was no more than a chamber, with no windows and only white ones
Walls. Here were 2 platforms made of metal. On one she was handcuffed, with adjustable
Arm and footrests, so that her body formed an X-shape. She was on the other bunk
the young Rosanna, also in this position. Only now a lot of Vanessa she was naked. Just
she still wore her underwear, as did her neighbor. "What's happening? - Where am I? "Her eyes
blinked in panic.
Further, she could not show her thoughts, because the door jumped open and a woman entered
Room. It was big, maybe 175mm - 180mm and well built.
She wore black jeans and a white, tight sleeveless top. Her dark brown
Hair fell in curls over her firm upper arms, which showed a slight muscle attachment. she wear
a medium-sized metal box, the contents of which neither Vanessa nor Rosanna could recognize.
"Ah the ladies are awake, a beautiful good morning .....". "Who are you? - What do you want
she? "Rosanna said scared. "Who I am does not matter. You are my property now!
You have nothing to ask immediately. They have to do what I tell them! "-" You bitch! let us
free immediately! "shouted Vanessa. "Ha, ha, ha" The woman grinned maliciously, "you will beg me
to do what I tell you and you will do everything, I promise you, EVERYTHING! "
Vanessa and Rosanna looked at each other in despair, while the woman took some utensils out of her
Box pulled out. "A few minutes and they will do everything I want! I promise
The woman drew 2 large white feathers from her box. The two bound ladies saw
desperate - what was she planning to do - Rosanna desperately tugged at the leather strap while
Vanessa tried to stay calm. They had them during their education on a situation like this
prepared, but real it is something else. Never has Vanessa been in such a position
precarious situation. The woman now took a swivel chair and sat down between the two couches of the
Women. She pulled the two women out of their stockings, the painted toenails of Vanessa shone
in the beam of neon lights. Rosanna's nails were colorless but well maintained. "Mmm, very nice
They have feet, size 40, "the woman said as she stroked Vanessa's feet. "and
her soles .... well groomed What will her feet say about these feathers? .... "Vanessa
she was tugging desperately on the shackles, she would not ... she did not suspect anything good ..... "hahaha,
hihhihihi, hahaha, stoooppppp, NEIIIINNN !!! "The woman now took Vanessa's toes and spread
she with her fingers. She now cruelly stroked the pen on Vanessa's sensitive inner foot and
from ... "noon .... no, no hehe, hahahha ohhhhh ...." Vanessa now chuckled uncontrollably while
the feather stroked her tender sole. "Just look how ticklish you are ..... amazing. So ticklish
I rarely saw feet. "Ha, haha, haha ​​.... ho, ho, ho NEIIINNN !!!!" shouted the agent
desperately. She felt tears rising in her eyes with laughter. "What will be your delicate ones
Tell her armpits if her feet are already so much fun? "-" Armpits !!! "Vanessa shouted
"No Please not!!!! not my armpits .... I do everything ..... "" But, but - everything !? I would like
not that they do everything, I want them to be obedient. You have to learn what it means to
Obey me, for now they are mine. "Vanessa's eyes widened, she
was scared. The first time she was really scared. Meanwhile, the woman got up and left
Vanessa's lounger around. She now stood between the two women. "Well ladies,
I think it's time to teach them a lesson in obedience! Obedience is supreme
Virtue with us. Our customers expect only the best, and they get it ..... at the
one just takes longer with the other less ... "" You lousy bitch! - I finish her!
I swear to them when I'm out of here .... "but the woman interrupted Vanessa's angry speech. "Want
Let's see what we have for such disobedient girls, "she said. Under her

Lying stood a box that the two women could not see because of their position. As the
Woman came out again Rosanna and Vanessa could see what was in it and what they
did not like them at all ...... The woman took out 2 hand fans. But that
were not ordinary fans, no, but they were custom made. To the
Rotors were attached instead of leaves pointed white feathers. "Oh no!!! - Please do not! -
Please .... "Rosanna pleaded at the sight of the equipment. "It's going to be a whole new experience"
said the woman as she put the devices on the outside of the bunks of the two ladies
turned off. "These fans have a special stand function, specially designed by me. Is this
not great? "said the woman proudly. "This will allow me to say a 'multitasking work'.
You will certainly enjoy it, ladies. You are lucky, you
will be the first to enjoy my latest invention .... "the woman grinned
sardonically. Rosanna desperately tried her unprotected armpits to access the
Removing fans, knowing that this is completely meaningless. With a soft whir
the feathers started to rotate and they did not miss their effect. Both women almost knocked
at the same time a miserable scream from which shook the room, they started like crazy
giggle. "I see you have fun, that's good. Then we can continue! "The woman sat down
back in between the two couches of their prisoners. "I'm not here for nothing
I'll take care of her other side once. - you do not mind my
Ladies or? ... "She grinned sardonically as she picked up two powder brushes. "... oh dear, almost
I forget the oil .... "Rosanna then gave a miserable scream. "No! You're welcome!!! -
No oil .... Please do not ... !!! "The woman took a small bottle of massage oil and poured something in
a small bowl. She let the brush gently circle in it ......
The two women began to rage as the wet bristles her tender flesh in the armpits
touched ......
"So I love you ladies !!! - I hope only the shackles hold it .... "the woman grinned maliciously,
while she visibly enjoyed the situation ......
... ..the whirring stopped, all that was left was the uncontrolled chuckling of the women.
Twenty minutes had passed since the rotors began their work.
"Mhmm ... that scent here. How wonderful, I love this mix of sweat and sweet perfume
mixed with the beautiful oil .... just wonderful. Do not you think so? "She had her two
Girl left alone during the last minutes, Now she walked around the couches of the two
Women around and examined their work while gently wetting their hair from their sweat
Faces painted their prisoners. "Did you like it, yes? - so I had a lot of fun with you
both sweeties. "The two said nothing. They breathed heavily and uncontrollably. "20 minutes
Ladies! 20 minutes! That was not so wild, right? Just right to warm up, think
are not you? "the woman grinned into the exhausted faces of her prisoners. "What else I have with you
you're thinking .... if that's what you say, you're going to make eyes .... "The two opened slowly
her eyes and looked helpless and exhausted. How long would that martyrdom last?
Vanessa thought, when will they get me out of here? - They did not say a word. They were at theirs
Borders brought. This sadistic witch had the two women at their physical limit
brought. They felt ashamed and humiliated. The worst was, no one could give them
say when that was finally over here. Vanessa resolved to persevere. she must
she persuaded herself. They'll get me out of here. Hopefully soon - she thought.
The woman came back to the two, and cast an almost sympathetic look at her prisoner.
"Ladies, unfortunately I have bad news for you ...."
She had a small black tracking device in her hand. Vanessa's eyes froze ...... she could
Do nothing about it as the woman threw herself to the ground and stepped on it with her shoe heel.
Vanessa was shocked. Is salvation now excluded? Would she ever be found? ...
"Since I also know who I owe this little station to, I will now
have to take appropriate action, as sorry to me ..... "The woman pulled a white cloth
and before she caught on, she squeezed her mouth and nose. She was shaking
desperate with the head ....... darkness !!! ..........
Slowly, the veil of mist cleared Vanessa's head. She could outline her
Detect environment. It was a new environment. She could not identify anything but
the situation she was in was different than before, that much was clear. That could
but not good meaning, she remembered again the woman with the tracking device in the
Hand. Vanessa knew that she could only hope that she would be found quickly.
But this hope was soon to be slain, as Vanessa immediately discovered ......
Bright neon light started. Vanessa was the first to recognize their surroundings. She was naked
She noticed that immediately, but not naked as before, but stark naked, without any part of her
Dress. The next thing she noticed, however, was much more serious, she was not lying anymore
on a bunk. Now she lay tied up on a gynecologist's chair. Her arms were over
pulled her head and handcuffed her. Her legs were covered with leather straps
Feet shells of the chair have been fixed. Vanessa realized this was an escape from this one
Situation was completely impossible. She could only guess what she would face but that
Thought she did not like it at all. For the first time, fear came in her.
The door opened and the woman from before came in. However, she now wore a white one
Doctor's coat and she was not alone.
Another woman followed her. Vanessa guessed she was in her early thirties, shoulder-length black hair,
slim face and slim, maybe 170 cm tall.
"Well spy! Back in reality? "Said the woman," then we can start !!! "
"I think we should first of all preserve the form here, just for the record, so to speak. I am
Dr. Maggie Wilson and this is my assistant Valerie. First, please tell something
about yourself and your mission and no fairy tales if you please. What do you know? What does he know?
CIA? I ask for exact details ... "---" First, tell me something! .... "replied
Vanessa consciously vigorously to drown her fear, "... .. for example, where they all
Bring girls from Mexico who have disappeared here. Or should I say better that she
have disappeared? "---" Ah yes, understand! So that's why they are here ...... "said Dr. Wilson
".... then tell them what they already found out about us, but please in all
Details. "" I will not. My people will be here soon and take their whole shop here
high! So they get better, they and their whole gang. And now tell me who is behind it
plugged! He is the head of their group ..... "Vanessa was angry, she had forgotten her fear
she almost forgot the situation. She wanted to know everything now, everything she had been talking about for months
worked. If she got the woman talking now, we would have a confession, Vanessa thought
with you. Dr. Wilson and her assistant looked at each other smiling. "So I'm assuming that
they do not know anything. So I ask you again, tell me what are your previous ones
Find out about us, and please say it now, then we'll save a lot of time. "" Fuck her
herself, her bitch! "shouted Vanessa, who was aware of her precarious situation. she had to
engage the two in a conversation to learn something, but also to gain time.
"Ouch, I do not think we should do that ourselves" grinned Dr. Wilson, "that's what we have
Now she, is not she Valerie? "The young woman grinned wickedly at Vanessa. "What you should know,"
said Dr. Wilson, "Valerie is our intimate expert ....." Vanessa swallowed hard, she
guessed what would come up to them, "..... and while Valerie with this part of her
Busy body, I have more time for other beautiful places, right? ".
Vanessa shuddered, what would the two sluts be doing with her? One thing was certain
She just hoped that she would find her soon. Meanwhile, Valerie got 2 small electronic ones
Devices that looked very strange, more like dildos, but with some bristles on the outside.
Vanessa suspected something bad. "Here we have a very nice, very special device, specially developed for
small, stubborn guests like her. And you know what's nice about a gynecologist's chair? I
tell them you can open patients as much as they need to. "Valerie now opened the
Adjusting screw for the footrests of the chair and pulled Vanessa's legs apart individually,
first left then right. Vanessa had to stand by idly and as much as she could
Resented, Vanessa could do nothing about it.
Dr. Wilson and Valerie now each took a bristle dildo and although she fiercely resisted,
Vanessa could not introduce the dildos in the two openings of her lower body
prevent. "NO!!! - Your perverted sluts !!! Vanessa cried desperately, already introduce that
tickled like hell and she laughed abruptly and involuntarily. "What do you think what happens when
I turn on the two things only said Dr.. Wilson is gentle. "I think it is now
really time to tell the truth, do not you think ....? "" Truth does
often good. They do not believe how liberating they can work "Valerie said patting her
gently Vanessa thighs. "The truth is good, do not you even want to try it?" Vanessa
She knew that she was going to suffer now, and inwardly begged for a speedy rescue, but she was
still determined. "Lick me her sluts!" She yelled at the two. "I have all
Forgot them to announce yet another advantage of these scratchy things here, Dr. Wilson,
"Because while the two are doing our work here, we can focus on other, much more important ones
Focus things ..... "Valerie switched on the devices. A soft whirring filled the room .....
The pitiful moaning and groaning, with the sounds of wild laughter
alternated filled the room. The recurring horniness, along with the
unbearable feeling of tickling on extremely sensitive skin was too much for the proud Vanessa.
The rapid change of the tickle vibrator unable to come to salvation, screamed the
Agent now in spurts. Thrust through the alternating interval almost continuously
were. The doctor knew medically exactly what she could expect the prisoner without the
Danger that Vanessa fainted. This had to be prevented and the two succeeded
Women obviously outstanding. Vanessa was now completely helpless, almost apathetic
their shackles. Her body twitched at irregular intervals. Her screams sounded meanwhile
She was tired and physically exhausted, unable to control her muscles.
She screamed, groaned and laughed uncontrollably. Her well-trained body was sweaty and her
physical strength was coming to an end. She could not say how long that was going on,
but she yearned for an end. She knew she would do anything, so all this torture
comes to an end.
"Are you telling me what your mission is?"
Vanessa heard the voice, but was unable to answer. A bucket of ice-cold water over
However, this feeling ended abruptly in her head. Her senses came back in a flash and
Vanessa was aware that there was only one way out for her. She had to talk.
She noticed now also the spring, which was agonized up and down her armpit, it
felt like 1000 small cuts. "Stop ..... Please .... Stop ...." "She yelled hoarsely, her
Voice sounded dull. ".... your mission agent ??? What's your mission? "Valerie said impatiently.
".... me, .... I .... "Vanessa stammered feebly. "... my mission is the girls ...,
disappeared girls ... ". "Very good ... very, very good. Well, they see, it's okay ... "
said Dr. Wilson "... and continue ... what else?" ".... undercover ..... should find out where the
Girl brought up ..... "Vanessa gasped, she was almost too weak to
speak.
"Who else knows you're here?" Wilson impatient, "... what insights
did they pass on and to whom? "-" Come on, get out! "repeated Valerie impatiently and gave
Vanessa a pen tip over her stiff nipples. "Noon ... oh god ...... no nonsense"

Vanessa promptly responded to the small touch. "... they sent me to find out
where the girls are being brought, so I'm here to see where they're going. I should
just finding out the whereabouts of the girls .... not anymore ... I swear ..... haha, ha,
hi, hihi ... Not ddddaaaaa "the doctor sat between her legs on her chair and Vanessa
Now she touched her unprotected anus with a pointy pen .... "Well, it's okay, was not it?
Not so hard, "Valerie patted Vanessa's sweaty cheek now. "What does the CIA know?
still about us? Said the doctor. She looked into Vanessa's eyes from below.
".... nothing ...." Vanessa stuttered "Oh come on Agent di Pablo ...." said Valerie "... me
think there is still so much to tell, or what do you think, Doctor? "Vanessa knew
Secretly that there was no salvation for her, too much time has now passed, the
Tracking transmitter has been destroyed and these sluts will not let them go voluntarily. She would
her property, like all the other women, too. She involuntarily thought of Rosanna.
What had happened to her, would it be like her .....
The ugly whirring of the vibrator in her ears pulled her out of her thoughts.
She knew what was coming, the rotating feathers now approached her wide-open anus ......
...NO!!!!!!!.....
A pitiful cry filled the small chamber again .....

THE END!!

Nice story! I like the characters Vanessa and Rosanna very much! I voted for Vanessa!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back