• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We have a winner

MasterTT

TMF Regular
First Id like to that you all... well ok I think it was 13 of you, for participating in hopefully the first of manny "pick the ticklee" polls. Im hoping to make a "Hero" who will fit well into the difrent mainstream senarios. Though I think he will fit more easily into fantasy, "Roswell" "Angel" "Buffy" also Sci fi, and things like perhaps my all time fav "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" Cordelia Chase won our first poll so after I finish things on Wensday Ill write her story. I hope youll like my little creation. As for the CTHD fans, Ill remember you... and Roswell people, you should be ashamed of yourself lol, only three people wanna see a 5'9" self professed very ticklish blonde space princess tickled to insanity. ((or just didnt wanna hear ME write about it lol)) anyway obviously I love all these ticklee's so Ill probobly write on all of them in time. Again thank you all for your help. I hope you will enjoy the saga of our yet un named hero. PS: As soon as Enterprise comes out... our hero is going abord that ship, cause there are ALWAYS hot women on that ship ALWAYS. Take care all.

no doubt, no doubt, those two are getting our heros attention, I just have to see a few episodes first, I like to interact with the characters not the actress, but may I say WOW. I think I may! Stay tuned to MTTTV all tickling, all the time.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back