• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prologue From New Book! F/? (Tickle Talk)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hello, readers. I have just released my Fifth and perhaps the most exciting tickle fiction book that I have written! It is called Valerie's Week Of Tickles (A play on the old film title Valerie's Week Of Wonders). The book revolves around my character, Valerie, from an old short story of mine, Psycholog-tickle. Valerie is a domme with a select clientele, and a particular gift that sets her aside from others in her field: She can enter the minds of her clients and craft fully formed tickling fantasies for them. They might set the stage, but then she takes over, tickling them out of their minds in whatever form the fantasy calls for. She has a special device that allows her to do this, along with a very powerful love for what she does. And what she does... is tickle. Here is a preview of the stories which are included:

1. Benjamin Vital/ A Bumbling Burglar F/M: Benjamin might fantasize about robbing a rich, Mexican woman's villa, but he's far from a capable thief, and it won't take long before he is caught red-handed and subjected to a unique punishment. Crime just doesn't seem to pay. Or does it?

2. Emma Wilder/ The Third Wish F/F: Emma is an antiques dealer and lover of history and mythology. Valerie will test Emma's knowledge when she shows up as a genie, eager to force three wishes out of her by whatever means necessary. Will Emma be able to outsmart the devious Jinn?

3. Dylan Morris/ The Coven FFFFF/M: Sometimes one tickler just isn't enough. Valerie takes the form of not one, not two, but five witches, to teach a lesson to a young man who stumbles into their midnight ritual deep in the woods in 1692. Call it a pleasant coincidence that their latest venture requires the laughter of a young man to work.

4. Zoe Keplar/ A Corpse, Of Course F/F: Zoe is a horror movie lover whose fetish stems from a traumatic memory of a bully in her school. Valerie will help her face her fears by transporting her to a cemetery and making her confront her childhood tormentor, who is now recently deceased, in this spooky mix of horror and erotica.

5. Cooper Andrews/ The Terrible Two FF/M: Featuring Tammy and Christina from the short story, Can You Avoid A Ticket? by softtickles1, this story finds Valerie taking the form of the two wicked ticklers from that story to torment a young man whose previous experience with the two well endowed lers left him utterly shaken... and begging for more. Co-written by softtickles1.

6. Olivia Randal/ Down To Earth F/F: Valerie gets a special visit in this story, from a woman obsessed with the Spanish Inquisition. But something about this new client might be quite the shock for our lovely ler. Expect an appearance from one of my most popular characters in this one.

The book includes both casual and erotic tickling. Also, as is usual with my stories, there is plenty of verbal teasing and resistance elements. It is available on lulu.com. The link can be found at the end of this post. Here is the prologue to wet your appetite!

Don't ask me how I came upon the machine. If certain people knew that I possessed it, there would be Hell to pay. I also can't tell you much about it's origins, I'm afraid. I know that it was created for therapeutic purposes by a team of scientists led by psychologist and sex therapist, Dr. Hinter Sin. So, when you think about it that way... what I use it for isn't too far off.

What does it do, you ask? It does what any truly wonderful thing in this world does.

It makes dreams come true.

Tell me... what gets you off? What really does it for you? Long legs... The scent of a lovely perfume, perhaps... maybe it is as simple as a large pair of breasts or a shapely ass. Are you female? How about a tall, handsome lover with with the perfect cock, deigning to wait at your beck and call? Your gender is inconsequential. I'm not picky. Maybe it's something else. Maybe it's an activity. Maybe it's something that you want to do to someone. Maybe it's something that you want done to you. Oh... is that it?

Well, don't be shy. What is it that you want?

Do you want to be spanked? Is that it? Well, why stop there? Why not be spanked by a specific person? How about in a specific place? Or maybe you want to be restrained. Maybe you want to be tied and hung or put in a set of stocks for the purposes of public humiliation. Am I getting warmer? Maybe you want to be tickled.

That's it, isn't it?

You want to be tickled. You want to be made to laugh. You want another person to have supreme control over your very being with the lightest of touches. That's simple enough. You can go to any dominatrix for that. Let's dig a little deeper.

Do you want to be tickled by a specific person? Maybe it's a crush. Somebody who you pine for day after day but doesn't acknowledge you. Maybe it's a celebrity. Somebody who you would never even meet, let alone convince to join you in any kind of bedroom activity. But there is always a chance, right? Okay, if you say so. Let's go further. Maybe you want to be tickled by a fictional character. Somebody from a book or movie or TV show. Maybe you want that figure to tickle you a certain way in a certain place. Maybe you want... let's say... Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman to tickle your feet with her nails while you are locked in stocks at Renfaire. Sounds impossible, right?

It's not.

That's what the machine does. It allows me to completely access your subconscious. It allows me to completely take on the form of anyone you can think of and subject you to whatever your heart desires. Afterward, you wake up. No marks. No physical signs of contact. The experience has been entirely cerebral. But it isn't like a dream. When you are in it, it feels real. Numbers aren't distorted. Words aren't written backwards. It happens. It just happens in your mind.

That's why they come to me. That's why I charge top dollar for my services. I am the lover of your dreams, no matter what your dreams are. I am the Aphrodite of the imagination.

But you can call me Valerie.

You want to know more about me? There isn't much to tell. I live in Indiana. I have spent most of my life in the Midwest. With my skills, I could ply my trade anywhere I wanted, but I have always preferred this part of the country. I am 26 years old and have worked as a Domme for nearly a decade. But it was only two years ago that I came across the machine. I began taking online courses in psychology to better understand the machinations of the abilities that the device granted me. One thing that I learned very quickly is that the only thing more interesting than the human mind is the mind of a fetishist. When your sexual desires can be mainly attributed to one particular act or idea, it can be tapped into in a number of ways that others with more... mainstream tastes may never even notice. This is especially true for tickle fetishists.

Say, for example, that you and I were out together on a date. You take me to a fancy restaurant. I wear my black hair down and throw on my most form fitting dress. I sit across from you at the table and decide to flirt with you. I reach under the table and lift your foot onto my lap. The table cloth disguises the act. I pull off your shoe and begin to tickle your foot. I only tickle for a few seconds or so. Just two fingernails on the center of your sole. I put your shoe back on as the waiter comes to the table.

Now, an average person might have been annoyed, even agitated at my childish actions. But you wouldn't be. On the contrary. You would be fully aroused. I pick up my menu and mutter just loud enough for you to hear “Let's see what tickles my fancy tonight” as I look over the options. An average person might not even notice the phrasing. But you would. It wouldn't stop there, though. “I am just tickled pink that you asked me out!” or “Do you mind if I ask a rather ticklish question?”. I would work that magical word into the conversation however I could throughout the night and you would be a complete mess by the time dessert arrived.

That is why I love fetishists. It is so much more than just sex to them. It's an idea. One that is fully formed in their minds and can be accessed without anyone else being any the wiser.

As interesting as that fact is though, absolutely nothing beats the thrill of having full control over a man or woman, using their fetishes and desires against them. That machine has given me a purpose. I can be anybody once you let me in. And I am one damned good actress if I say so myself.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that I love to tickle. I first discovered my inner tickle monster when I was in Kindergarten. I used to get in trouble all the time for tickling classmates. In my formative years, it became a natural occurrence for me to tickle my boyfriends. When it comes to tickling, I have no particular preferences. If it's ticklish, I want to tickle it. Many ticklers are fixated on specific areas on the body. The feet or the tummy or the armpits... I have no such inclinations. I don't care if it's the back of your ear or just under your tailbone, I'll tickle anywhere if it gets a response.

You should know, though, that I like to talk. I am a very vocal tickler. I have been told that my verbal teases are devastating. I could probably bring you to orgasm without even touching you if I wanted. Just five minutes with my voice whispering into your ear, and those new Khakis would need to go in the wash.

So, what do you say? Are you brave enough to give me and my machine a try?

Go ahead... Come inside...

http://www.lulu.com/shop/shellie-feathers/valeries-week-of-tickles/ebook/product-23444018.htmlproduct_thumbnail.jpg

Sounds like a fine collection of stories. #3 strikes a chord with me. :devil:

Sounds like a fine collection of stories. #3 strikes a chord with me. :devil:

It's funny you say that. 3 was my favorite to write because I tried to make so much of the witch spells rhyme. It took the longest to write, by far.

I like this concept, the stories flow nicely and the main character is fun. You can do a lot with this character

I don't know how much I can do with her in the future given how the book ends, but I could probably think of something. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back