• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tee's first challenge part 1

lyn74

TMF Poster
previous Tee stories:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?291550-Tee-s-first-session-part-2

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?291505-Tee-s-first-session

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?291297-third-and-final-interview

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?291295-the-second-interview

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?291232-the-interview

Tee arrived in the parking lot of the law office 20 minutes early and impatiently waited until 3:00 p.m. She dressed with Matts' preferences in mind. She wore a long thin dress that hugged tightly around her lower waist and accentuated her feminine hips and ass. She also wore a white tank top undershirt that also fit her snuggly showing her small but perky B cup breast. She didn't wear any panties this time and while in the car, she removed her shirt and bra and then put her shirt back on. She put her bra in her glove compartment, gave her nipples a twist and a pull to make them erect and got out of the car feeling exposed and naked and walked in the office.
The secretary wasn't at her desk and the lobby was empty, but she could see in the crack at the bottom of the office door that the light was on. She went to the door and gave three rhythmic knocks and waited. "You may enter" was the reply.
She entered the office, spread her legs as much as the dress would allow and folded her arms behind her, and waited. Her breast were clearly visible through the t-shirt and her excited nipples protruded outward. Matt grinned while slowly undressing Tee with his eyes which was exactly what Tee wanted. "Come around here." Matt said and Tee complied. Matt swiveled his chair around and patted his lap. Tee turned around and sat on it and instinctively laced her fingers behind her head.
Matt started groping and fondling her breast as he began to speak. "You proved yourself to be tougher than the average girl last night, but I feel like you left here confident that you have taken my worst and have nothing to fear. Tees mind kept going back and forth between listening and enjoying the feelings of his hands. "I'm going to be honest with you, part of me was disappointed that I couldn't make you cry mercy, but I was pleased and proud of you at the same time. I'm also more excited than usual about what that could mean for your future. I may be able to help you to push yourself farther than any girl I've worked with so far. Including Samantha. Tee beamed with pride and was becoming aroused. She could also feel with her bottom that Matt was becoming aroused too.
Getting to the point Matt said "I've been thinking about your punishment and I have decided what I would like to do, but it goes beyond the boundaries that we agreed to. Stand up, feet together." He instructed. Tee obeyed and as soon as she stood up Matt pulled her dress down to the floor. "Turn around." He said. Tee turned and faced him spreading her legs and keeping her hands behind her head. Her breathing was deep and relaxed and when she spread her feet Matt could see that she was visibly wet. He pulled out the purple vibrator that he had penetrated her with the day before, turned on low and started gliding it up and down between her outer labia causing her thighs to shake and vibrate. Tee quietly moaned but tried to hold it in.
"I have a challenge for you, a bet if you will" Tee looked him in the eyes listening intently and ignoring the intense sensations that her body was visibly reacting to. If you win, you will not be punished and I have plans for you. But if you lose I want to have you hypnotized. I know a very good hypnotherapist who will work with me and he will give you suggestions that will make you more ticklish than you thought humanly possible. He will also give you suggestions that will make you crave being tickled despite it becoming much more torturous and intense than it already is and lastly, he will give you suggestions that will link being tickled to your sexual arousal and satisfaction. Meaning that over time you will become sexually aroused by being tickled and will crave being tickled every time you are sexually aroused."
"The thing is" he continued, "is that being hypnotized requires that you are on board and want those effects to happen. All hypnosis is ultimately self-hypnosis. If you fight or resist or are just uninterested, it won't work. The same way I am not tickling you against your will but am helping you to push yourself by tickling you, my friend will be helping and guiding you to making yourself even more ticklish and more able to endure harder and longer tickling sessions. If you lose the challenge will you do this?
"YES! Tee said immediately, already wanting to do it whether or not she won the bet. "Yes what?" "Oh, sorry sir. Yes Sir. I would like to be hypnotized. "And if it would take weekly sessions to reinforce the suggestions, you would go?" "Yes sir", she replied almost unable to continue standing at this point.
"Permission to speak" matt said and waited to see what tee would say. "I'm getting close" she said between breaths. "I'm not close, but I'm getting close" she struggled to explain not wanting to disappoint by not waiting until she was right on the edge before announcing she was about to cum. "We call that eight." Matt reminded her. She wanted to cum, she wanted to be penetrated. She desperately wanted to take hold of the vibrator and take matters into her own hands but she did not dare. Even more she wanted to please and impress Matt. She wanted to be the living toy that Matt wanted her to be so she waited until she knew for sure that if he didn't remove the vibrator that she would cum in seconds.
"CLOSE! Tee said. Matt removed the vibrator, turned it off and put it back in his desk devastating Tee. She wanted to cum so badly. "Put your dress back on and have a seat Matt said patting his lap again. "You can relax your arms now. You're doing well so far. Tee put her dress back on aching with frustration and sat down across Matt's lap. He placed his hands around her waist and said "Samantha is waiting for you in the back but I have a surprise for you." Tee just looked and listened.
"I want to show you that up until now, Sam and I have not done anything to you or anyone else for that matter that we haven't had done ourselves. I have subjected myself to several mistresses. Some of them very talented and very cruel, in a good way, and Sam has regularly submitted to both me and mistresses of my choosing and until now, I have been the only person that has been able to make her tap out.
"However, we have never tried hypnosis, and this could be worse than anything we have ever done, and Sam has agreed to compete for who will be the first Guinee pig. You or her. Tee burst out a giggle. Whatever she was about to have done to her, Tee knew this would be fun knowing that if she won whatever this challenge was that Sam would pay the consequences. Her competitive juices were immediately flowing and she was ready.
"Your task today Tee is to break Sam. Make her beg, make her cry, make her tap out and you win." Tee's eyes grew as big as saucers. I'm tickling her?! Tee blurted out in surprise. And then immediately realized what she had done. Matt laughed dismissively waving off her mistake. Yes, I want to see how good you can dish it out. Sam has no limits. You can vibe her, penetrate her with toys, of course tickle her, I want you to do anything you can to win. No pain, but intense sensation that makes her beg for it to stop. Tap is the word. If she says tap, the session is over and you win." "If she says don't, or stop, or wait or please, you get the picture? Tee nodded and smiled. "You ignore her and keep doing what you're doing. Tap is the only word that stops the session. She knows this and no matter how sincere or desperate she sounds you should know too that nothing will stop the session other than her saying the word tap. Or if I tell you to stop. Tee raised her hand like she was in class. "Yes? Matt asked. "How long do I have? Until six o'clock." "That's almost three hours!" Tee said. "Yep and tickling is harder work than you think, and Sam is probably much tougher than you think too. Your about to find out. Make her tap out, and she gets hypnotized and you will help me torture her every day for the next month or so. Don't make her tap and you get hypnotized and will continue to be our toy for three hours a day six days a week.
Tee absorbed the information and nodded her head. "OK, she said I accept the challenge and I'm ready" "Good" Matt said. "Samantha's probably dying to get started. She's been waiting for a little over an hour now. He busted out a laugh. What do you mean? Tee asked knowing she was about to be surprised again. Matt explained, "I tied her to the chair at 2 o'clock and prepped her to give you an advantage." What do you mean Tee asked as they walked toward the back room. Sam has a vibe in her vagina, as well as in her ass. They are both on low and regularly change the pattern of vibrations to keep her aroused but unable to cum. "She's been tied up for over an hour like that?" Yep, which reminds me, if she pees she pees, you keep going. Got it? Yes sir she said in shock. I also covered her in itching powder Matt belted out another laugh, so she's probably wanting some hands on assistance pretty bad by now.
They entered the back room and Samantha was bound to the chair squirming and writhing and moaning, tears running down her face. Tee was in utter amazement how they were so friendly, almost loving toward each other the day before but they were both inclined to be, at least at times cruel and merciless beyond anything she had ever witnessed. What am I getting into? What have I gotten into? Tee asked herself as she walked toward her helpless victim.
Tee walk straight up between Samantha's spread legs and said "Good evening Ma'am" as she reached straight for the exposed and vulnerable armpits of her first ever tickle slave.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back