• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Into the tickle ner p. 3 m/f

paszkowt

TMF Expert
Into the tickle net p. 3 m/f
The first part is here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?291139-Into-the-tickle-net-m-f
The second part is here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?291496-Into-the-ticke-net-p-2-m-f
Next day Novitzki was contacted by one of the IT guys.
- Hi, Johnny! We found the IP from where the site was created. I am sending you the location.
- Thanks, buddy!
- No problemo!

The address turned out to be an Internet cafe in one of the suburbs. Nowitzki decided to go there by himself. He obtained the search warrant. He got it almost immediately, because the case was “code red” due to the possible ongoing torture of the victim and because the police officers were attacked and humiliated.

He took Jolene, who volunteered, with him. The cafe was in the pavilions on the local farmers market. A few terminals, a all-in-one copying machine, a vending machine… typical suburban venue. The CCTV cam was, as the Lieutenant noticed with a pleasure, covered the whole room and was quite good a brand. A man behind a counter turned out to be the owner. Seeing the police badges and the warrant he became very cooperative and soon played the security footage from the given day and hour. Five minutes before the time given by the IT department a man in a baseball cap entered the facility and came to the counter.
- It’’s not him! - cried Jolene - He doesn’t fit the description!
Indeed, the guy on the screen wasn’t at all looking like Dominica’s tormentor. He was short and skinny, even emaciated.
- He’s a phony! - said the Lieutenant without any doubt.
The suspect booked the terminal, sat in front of it, put a piece of paper before him and for about ten minutes performed the instructions written on it. Then he stood up, paid and left.

Novitzki scrolled back to the clearest frame and asked the iconic question of every police investigation:
- Do you know this man? - the owner nodded.
- Yes, that’s a guy called Skinny Johnny. We wanders here and there, sometimes he carries something or cleans up the stalls for some cash he spends on cigarettes and booze. Did he do anything wrong? He is a good fellow. A former teacher, but he lost it when a drunkard killed his wife and daughter at the crossing. He started drinking, lost his job, you know… But he is harmless and non-violent.
- No, no, nothing wrong. He might be a witness to a crime. Somebody ordered him to do something on one of your computers. Where could we find him?
- This time of the day he should be around here. Maybe in one of the stalls, maybe in the park nearby, maybe somewhere around the market.
Jolene and Novitzki left the cafe, splitted and started searching. Soon the Lieutant’s phone rang.
- Boss, I got him. He is in the park on the bench.
- OK, don’t approach, just watch him. I’ll be there soon.

He found his subordinate and together they approached the suspect. He didn’t look menacing, he was just emaciated and rugged. They sat by. Novitzki started:
- I am a police officer. You can help us to catch a very dangerous criminal.
- Yes? And what he did? - asked Skinny Johnny rather indifferently.
On a whim the Lieutenant said;
- He probably kidnapped a little girl.
It made an impact. The man straightened and asked, visibly moved:
- How can I help?
- A week ago you walked into the Internet cafe on this market and created a website. I want to know who, how and why ordered you to do it.
- I was sitting on a bench, like now and a well built blonde guy came to me and said I’d get twenty if I do what was written on the piece of paper he showed me. I bargained up to fifty. He threatened me that he would know if I didn’t do what he asked or tell someone and left. So I did it.
- Have you noticed, where did he go?
- Oh, that way - Skinny Johnny showed the nearby street.
Novitzky hardly contained huis excitation. This time the description matched, it could be a breakthrough.
- jolene, take the gentleman to the station and let the guys to draw a memory portrait and ask about every detail. I am going to take a look around.

The Lieutenant walked quickly on the indicated street. He was lucky. One of the teens hanging around remembered the blonde guy. More than that, he remembered him well, because he liked his car, pimped up Hummer. He was able to point to the exact spot where it was parked. Novitzki noticed at least two CCTV cameras covering this place. He removed his phone and called for backup. Half an hour later the street was swarmed with policemen collecting every possible evidence and investigating everybody.

Back in his office he got a screenshot from a security footage, depicting the suspect and his characteristic car. he called his wife to warn her he would be late and started some serious work. In a few hours he got the suspect ID. Ralph Z., called “He-man”, as the newspapers write “known by the police” with a reach criminal record of car stealings, robberies and beatings. Police more or less knew where to find him. The hunt had begun. Novitzki was waiting in his office.

About 3 a.m. the suspect was brought to him. In the newspapers they describe that arrest as “He was so surprised that he didn’t resist the arrest”. John and Peter at once started “working” on him. But he was tough. He denied everything. He didn’t know any Dominica, he kidnapped nobody and the suggestion of tickling he simply mocked, vulgary explaining that “he fucks the pussies, not tickles them”. The investigators changed to wear off the suspect, but to no avail. Confronted with Skinny Johnny he admitted being at the market that day, but only because “they sell a fucking good shish-kebab there” and he knew Johnny only from telling him to fuck off when “he bum” begged him for some money. The kebab bar owner recognized the regular customer but of course it proved or denied nothing. While ordering kebab “He man” was able to recon the vicinity and plan the action.

About 8 p.m. Novitzki received a call from a police profiler.
- Listen, Johnny. This “He man” guy doesn’t fit at all. He is a bloke and a brute, a street hood. He wouldn’t be able to such a refined action. His way is to headbutt someone or steal his car, that’s his modus operandi. But to kidnap a woman, prepare such a hideout, create a website? Not his style at all! Besides, he doesn’t look like a tickle fetishist. You know, it’s a kind of violence in disguise - I am not harming her, it’s only tickling, she is laughing so she enjoys it, that’s only a game - but he doesn’t need to mask violence. If he wanted to feel a domination he’d punch the girl in the face, grab her hair, drag to the bed and rape her, not tickle her. And if it had been him who planted the bomb it wouldn’t contain a can of paint and an itching powder, but we would have to scratch the assault team from the walls.
- So it’s a false trail?
- Or another decoy.
- Great. Thanks for raising my spirits!
The Lieutenant wasn’t sure if his colleague was right, but he also thought that the street hood doesn’t fit here.

An hour later the police received yet another mail from the mysterious informant. It contained the link to a clip store. There were three of them, all added yesterday. In the previews was successively: Dominica in sexy miniskirt, nude pantyhose and a tight blouse, tied to an adjusted dentist chair and tickled all over by the same masked kidnapper as before, Dominica bound to a chair with her feet in a fish tank and forced to endure a ticklish “fish pedicure” and Dominica in stocks laughing hysterically and begging for mercy while a goat was licking her bare soles.
Novitzki grabbed the phone,
- Jolene, do we search those woods where the fake ambulance headed?
- Not too intensively, so far. Too large an area and not confirmed that it stayed there. We flied a chopper around, checked the main roads, alerted the rangers and that’s all. No point in sweeping with a full foce, because we don’t know where to start.
- Check if somewhere isn’t a goat missing and lets start searching around there!
- A goat?
- Yep. Another hint from our pen pal friend. And also make someone check which fish is used for the fish pedicure, where to obtain it and check the latest transactions.
Novitzki disconnected, then looked back at the screen. Muttering “That’s for the sake of the investigation” he reached for the police prepaid, sent SMS and after a while opened the full version of the first clip. Sitting in the empty office he listened to the high pitched, musical laughter. He eagerly watched every detail - curled toes of the left feet with nail painted in red, in futility trying to cover the sole against a molesting hairbrush, Sexy curve of pink lips, twisted in the maniacal laughter. Begging look in the blue eyes under long lashes. A hint of poking nipples under the stretched material of the blouse. Muscles working on that sweet, flat tummy (a belly dancer, he remembered) when the inkbrush swirled around a deep belly button. Clawed fingers raking a skin of helpless armpits… In the film the kidnapper walked around the stocks, to once again attack the victim’s soles.
Something was wrong. Novitzki stopped, rwinded and played again, this time concentrating on the torturer, not on his charmingly disheveled victim. The masked man once again walked around the stocks towards Dominica’s feet, limping slightly…
- Holy fuck!!! - cursed the Lieutenant. “He man” had absolutely no problems with walking. - O shit! That’s not him!

He ran out of the office. The night shift, or better to say a night shift and the evening shft working over hours, looked at him in surprise.
- Leave “He man” alone, give me that Skinny Johnny!
- But sir, we let this Johnny guy go. He said everything he remembered, signed the protocol…
- So get him! And find me everything about him, especially about this car accident involving his family. And keep this “He man” till the morning and kick his ass out of here!
- Ay, ay, boss! But why?
Instead of answering he took as many as possible to the office and showed them the same clip he watched. They got it at once.

Jolene, pressed in the crowd, felt some hands grabbing her elbows. Before she could react the colleagues nearby started tickling her ribs. She giggled and pulled, trying to get free, but the assailants were too strong. Somebody covered her mouth and her laughed drowned in a cacophony of voices discussing the unexpected discovery. the tickling lasted more than a few seconds, before the crew was dispatched for new tasks. Slowly she was fed up with the case. Since it started guys tickled her all the time. Earlier she didn’t mind a tickling or two, but it happened once a few days, not once a few minutes. Earlier that day she carelessly removed her shoes to give her feet a rest and immediately was tickled over her soles. She was reluctant to do so, but she was almost decided to launch an official complaint.The whole team was sent to work again. Without sleep they worked all night, thinking that maybe somewhere Dominica was tortured just then.

And they were right. After the supper Dominica was thrown hogtied and blindfolded on the mattress on the floor. Nylon pantyhose and skimpy thongs indicated, that the tickling would be concentrated on her feet and maybe butt. After a while she heard well known and well hated buzzing and an electric toothbrush started gliding over her soles. Her silent prayers weren’t granted - her body didn’t get used to the feeling and again she was racked with a spasm of laughter. As usual she tried to move her feet out of the way and again she failed. The bond as always didn’t break and her frantic begging again burst from her lips between the gales of forced hilarity.
The rotating bristle unmercifully moved up and down the sole, from the heel, through the arch to the ball, under and between toes, everywhere “greeted” by a frantic laughter. Besides, using the fact she was blindfolded, the torturer started jumping from one ticklish place to another to surprise her. He already knew her reactions and was sure it would increase the sensitivity.
As usual, just when she thought she would pass out or suffocate the tickling stopped, only to resume after a few desperate breaths. Again the maddening bristle touched this or that sensitive spot and she had to laugh again.
After a long, long time there was a break. The girl still heard the buzz of the brush, so she knew it wasn’t over. After a painfully short time her butt was attacked. Only being in a captivity she found out, that her ass is ticklish and she thought she was perfectly happy without that knowledge. Every little curve and fold was thoroughly “dusted” now, to her utter “joy”.
When he was bored with her ass cheeks he turned on the second brush and attacked her back and ribs and even squeezed the heads under her armpits. By then he already had “mapped” her sensitive spots and didn’t waste time for less vulnerable ones. He also knew her endurance and gave her enough breaks to take her breath and keep laughing without passing out. After toothbrushes he applied hair brushes, ink brushes and his own fingers. When the tickling stopped and she was carried to her bunk it was almost midnight.

Next day Novitzky was greeted by an unpleasant surprise. Skinny Johnny was gone. He disappeared from every place when he could be previously found. The Lieutenant cursed, but he wasn’t surprised. That only proved that he was right to let “He man” go. Soon he got Johnny’s files and started reading. “Name: John Peach. Age 43. Occupation: former teacher, now unemployed etc.”

After several minutes he reached the report about the accident. A witness related, that he saw three persons waiting to cross the street - a man, a woman and a little girl. A man was tickling in turns one or the other of his companions. The girl fleeing from the tickles ran on the road. The woman jumped to catch her and the man followed. All three were hit by an incoming car. The driver didn’t run away. He jumped out of the car and tried to help the victims. His female passenger was in shock - stayed in the car laughing hysterically.
The Lieutenant jumped to the results of the accident. The woman - death by hitting her head of the pavement, the girl - died unconscious in the hospital two days later, a man - right leg fractured, broken in almost thirty places.
Then he searched the driver trial files. He was sober, didn’t run, tried to help, sowed conscience, no penal record. The judge stated that his only fault was not stopping before the crossing and sentenced him for two years. The sentence ended last years and the driver walked out of the prison.
Novitzky was bothered by the driver’s name - Joseph Arrow. he heard that name before, but where? Some other case?
His chain of thoughts was brutally interrupted by a phone call.
- Yes? - he growled angrily.
In the receiver he heard equally angered male voice:
- That’s an outrage! You don’t inform me about the investigation at all! I didn’t know about the kidnapping! ANd today I received a strange package that shows she isr tortured! And you say nothing! What does it….
- Whoa, stop! Who’s talking?
- Joseph Arrow! Dominica’s Spencer fiancee, who, as it turned out, was kidnapped! And now some fucking pervert is sending me DVD’s in which she is tortured! And you do nothing!
Novitzki was stunned. He was just speechless. The other man was shouting and hollering in the receiver, finally, when he heard no answer started shouting “Hello! Hello!”. This woke the Lieutenant out of the stupor.
- Please don’t touch the DVD and the package any more, give me the address and my people will be there in a minute!
He hang up the phone. Through his head ran: “Joseph Arrow, an accident, Skinny Johnny, wife, a woman at the passenger seat laughing, two females with a man who was tickling them both, FRACTURED RIGHT LEG, BROKEN IN THIRTY PLACES”. He saw in his mind the picture of the kidnapper in the clip from yesterday, as he walked around the stocks, limping on his right leg… He jumped to the files containing the personal data of the participants of the accident, reading in haste:
“Death casualties: Marianne Peach, de domo Miller, 28, Kathy Peach, 7
Injured: Robert Miller, 32
Perpetrator: Joseph Arrow, 27
Passenger: Dominica Spencer, 24.”
- We got the motrefucker!!!! - he cried at the top of his lungs. He pressed the button “Everybody to my office” and after a while he told his team about his chain of thoughts.
Peter, summed up loudly as was the procedure of the team to check for any mistakes:
- So now it all falls into right places. This Robert Miller likes tickling. He goes with his sister and niece for a walk. He tickles his sister, so she doesn’t pay attention to the kid, he tickles the girl so she runs on the road. They jumped after her, Arrow hits them. Only Miller survives, goes crazy and takes a revenge. He knows that's partially his fault, so even more blames the others. Dominica was laughing hysterically, so in his tortured mind he thinks it was funny for her. He is nuts and a tickle fetishist so he invents the punishment by laughter. You know “I’ll give you something to REALLY laugh about”. He will get Joseph Arrow later, but first he would take his woman away, like Joseph took away his sister. He has three years for planning, so the execution is quite elaborate. He asks Little Johnny, his brother-in-law, for help. Maybe he didn’t even tell him everything. When Little John was asked by the Lieutenant he knew it was a bluff, because his brother-in-law wouldn’t hurt a little girl. So he picked up the very first guy he could think of and sold him to us. He chose a criminal, so we bought it. But he knew that, sooner all later, we understand the truth so he fled and probably warned Miller. Miller also fled, but we had to start from his home anyway. So we phone for the search warrant and off we go!”
Everybody agreed, that the chain of event is possible and the machine went spinning. Before getting the warrant Johnny read Robert Miller files. It seemed like a match. Single, University of Technics graduate, working as a freelance programmer and computer graphic designer in several firms. He got a motive, skills, time and money.

Several teams went searching for any clue. The biggest one hit home, the others his work places. Novitzki interrogated Joseph Arrow and waited for the forensic analysis of the package and DVD the kidnapper sent.
The team designated for home was very careful. Everybody remembered about the bomb. The flat seemed to be empty. Neighbors confirmed that “Mr Miller” was away at least for several days. The police entered after the door were checked for booby traps. The apartment seemed to be abandoned for about a week, but someone was emptying a mailbox. So the SWAT guys gave way to forensic teams. The police also started questioning the neighbors.
The first thing you can see was the lack of computer and any discs, pendrives, dvds etc. which was rather strange in an IT guy home. Some missing clothes and personal belongings indicated a longer absence. But the paper documents were in plenty, so the investigators got new trails, like the possibility to check if the suspect owned some more immovables. A second search warrant was expected to see the suspect’s bank account.

The closest neighbors confirmed that from behind the walls, especially in the evenings and at nights they could often hear female ticklish laughter. But they didn’t see any female visitors, so the assumption was that the laughter came from recordings, probably tickling fetish videos. Former school and childhood buddies,as well as the teachers, confirmed that he liked tickling girls and gave some names. The victims admitted that they didn’t like it because he was ruthless and persistent. Other childhood friends said that he was really close with his sister, but he tickled her unmercifully all the time. People who knew him recently told the police that after the accident he was changed, became solitary and mysterious. Instead of meeting with friends he was involved in some mysterious activities.

Guys at work didn’t see anything strange. he appeared in all his jobs as it was scheduled, his work was on time and in good quality. Recently he looked underslept, but which IT guy doesn’t? He phoned the firm he was supposed to be today taking a day off. It confirmed the suspicion he had been warned by his brother-in-law.
It wasn’t hard evidence yet, but it was something. The noose was slowly tightening.
to be continued.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back