• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Icing On The Cake FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Here ya go, guys. I have a new story for you featuring another meeting between my Jenni character and CollaredKid05's character, Kid. The story revolves around a special birthday surprise that Jenni has "cooked up" for the young man. Enjoy!

Kid was fairly excited. What young man wouldn't be on their birthday? His teen years were behind him. And to make things even more interesting, he had woken up to a text message from the one and only, Jenni The Clown. Kid had only had one substantial run in with the infamous jester in the past, where she and a friend of hers tickled him silly in a private room of a local strip club. So, while he was curious about her trying to reach him, he knew how sneaky she was capable of being. He opened the message to read it.

HEY THERE, HAPPY BOY. IT'S JENNI. MEET ME AT 1915 N FLORIDA AVE AT 5 PM. YOU WON'T REGRET IT. AND NO COPS. HAHAHA. JK. OR AM I? SEE YA THEN!

Kid thought about it. He didn't really have any specific plans for later. He was a bit concerned about Jenni's motives though. Sure, it was possible that she was purely benevolent in her intentions. But memories of her fingers on his skin and her terrible verbal teases made him squirm just thinking about it.

5 PM.

That was six hours away. A part of Kid was thinking this was a bad idea. But then, the other part of him wished he didn't have to wait.

It was 4:55 PM when Kid made it to the address which Jenni had specified. It was a Two Floor Gablefront House. He noticed a few cars parked in front of it. There was a good chance that Jenni wasn't alone. Kid stood still, facing the house in his shorts and black tee, still deciding whether or not he should have come. He made up his mind and checked the time on his phone before walking up to the house. He climbed up four steps and stopped in front of the door. When he raised his hand to knock, the door started to slowly creak open, seemingly by itself.

“Jenni?” He muttered nervously, “Is that you?”

“I'm in here, Kid...” He heard the clown's voice sing song, beckoning him inside. He gulped, not sure what to expect, took a deep breath, and stepped inside. The lights suddenly flashed on and a group of maybe 10 or 12 young women all jumped up and cheered. Jenni was right there with them, front and center in her blue and yellow clown suit and blue wig.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” They all sang in unison. It was a surprise party! Jenni must have invited every dancer from The Peekaboo Club. The only people he noticed missing were Lily and Sheryl. He didn't mind their absence though. He was in shock from the reveal.

“Awww, look at him, girls... utterly speechless.” Jenni cooed, making his cheeks redden. “Well, come on over here, Kid. I have something special planned for you.” The other girls began talking with each other. Some of them made their way to a bar area that had been set up in the living room. Kid walked up to Jenni and she threw a friendly arm over his shoulder.

“Look, uh... I don't know what you have planned...”

“Relax, buddy.” She eased the tension. “I promise there will be no shenanigans from me. Not unless you ask, of course.” She gave him a flirtatious wink. “This is simply a fun get together to celebrate the marvelous day of your birth! In fact...” She leaned in as if getting ready to tell him a secret. “I have another surprise for you in the kitchen. There is somebody I would very much like you to meet.”

“Um... okay.” Kid agreed. He was still a bit reluctant about the whole situation. Jenni led him through the crowd and into the kitchen, shutting the door behind him. He turned to see Jenni locking the door. “What are you doing?” He asked her before hearing a rather jolly female voice.

“My my, is this the birthday boy?”

Kid turned to see an attractive and somewhat plump woman in full chef garb. She had most of her short, dark hair tucked into a traditional, white, chef's hat. The hat, combined with her white, double breasted jacket gave her the textbook appearance of a classic French cook. She was slightly portly, but a good chef ought to be, Kid figured. And her endowments were almost as impressive as Jenni's.

“Kid, meet Sadie. Sadie, meet Kid.” Jenni introduced the two.

“Hello, Kid!” Sadie waved enthusiastically before rushing him to give him a hug. She squeezed him tight and he felt her curves against him. He could have melted in her arms as she exuded maternal warmth and playfulness. When she let go of him, he nearly collapsed. “Wow, Jenni, he's a real cutie!” Sadie chirped before walking back over to the kitchen sink. There was a large counter in the middle of the room with various pots and pans hanging about 4 feet off the counter top. Sadie glanced over at Jenni and Kid from the other side of the counter, leaning on it with her elbows and her hands folded under her chin.

“Sadie is a friend of mine from college.” Jenni explained to Kid. “She was going after her culinary degree at the time. She can bake like few others can, so I brought her in to bake a cake for your party.”

“Thanks.” Kid couldn't take his eyes off of Sadie. She had an odd glint in her eye. One that he had seen before in other women from time to time. There was something else going on here. “Why did you lock the door?” He asked the clown.

“Allow me.” Sadie offered. “Jenni and I don't keep many secrets. As it happened, she told me about the last time you two hung out.” The shapely chef started to slowly walk around the counter back towards Kid. “I love baking.” She continued. “Especially cakes. Can you guess why?” She was only a few feet from him now. He took a couple of steps back nervously. However, all that happened was that he backed right into Jenni, who seized him by his wrists.

“Let go of me, Jenni. You said no shenanigans.”

“Oh, Kid. I said no shenanigans FROM ME.” The clown laughed wickedly. Sadie joined in, cackling as she stopped just in front of the skittish young man.

“Can you guess why? Why I like baking cakes?” Sadie simpered.

“No. W-why?” He stammered fearfully.

“Because it takes a good long while for the dough to rise.” Sadie educated him. “Which means that we have a bit of time to... get to know each other.”

“What she means, of course, is that she has time to get to know you.” Jenni clarified. “She's very good with her hands, ya know. Comes from years of practicing her craft.”

Kid broke free, wrestling his arms from Jenni's grasp, and tried to run for the door. He didn't get very far, though, before Sadie grabbed him by the waist of his shorts and pulled him over to the counter. The girls worked together to lift his wiry frame onto the counter top.

“We got us a fighter, here.” Sadie laughed as she and Jenni tried to restrain the frantic young man.

“Well, these straps will make short work of him.” Jenni cuffed Kid's wrists and pulled his arms up, hooking the cuffs to a towel bar on the side of the counter.

“So, where is he ticklish?” Sadie asked Jenni with hungry eyes.

“Uh uh...” Jenni wagged a gloved finger at her curvacious cohort. “I'm not going to tell you. You have to find out for yourself.”

“You make that sound like a challenge.” Sadie raised an eyebrow at the clown as she climbed up onto the counter, grabbing Kid's ankles and setting his feet in her lap.

“As I remember, he's not much of a challenge.” Jenni taunted as she watched. She grabbed a toothpick out of a drawer and started picking her nails with it as she observed.

“Jenni, is this all really necessary? It's my birthday, after all.” Kid protested. Jenni looked somewhat aghast.

“Are you joking?” She gestured frantically for a second, looking like something out of a Tex Avery cartoon. “That's the whole point! It's your birthday! So many years ago today, you emerged from the womb... and felt the first touch of someone laying their hands on you. Now, we celebrate... by putting hands on you again.” She grinned evilly.

“You've gotta be kidding m-” Kid trailed off when he felt Sadie removing his shoes. He looked up at her. She smiled and waved at him in a silly way before returning her attention to his feet. He watched as she teasingly peeled his socks off of his feet, first the left, then the right. He looked back to Jenni and attempted to plead with her one last time.

“Jenni...”

“Sorry. Can't help ya.” She didn't even look up as she continued picking her nails. “As you can see, I'm doing very important work over here that demands my full attention.” She proclaimed.

Kid felt two of Sadie's fingers trail up the bottom of his right foot. They reached his toes before trailing back down. Only, they didn't go all the way back down to the heel. Instead, they stopped in the center of the sole and wiggled softly.

“S-stop thihis...” He shook his head defiantly.

“He's fighting. How cute!” Sadie kept wiggling her fingers in that spot.

“He'll break soon.” Jenni nodded her assurance. “He really ticklish. Come on, Kid. Show some heart.”

“Doesn't the birthday boy have a giggle for Momma?” Sadie cooed, adding a third finger to the sole. He snorted and the girls snickered quietly at the reaction.

“He sounds like a piggy.” Jenni chuckled.

“Piggies? I've got 10 of those over here.” Sadie grabbed his middle toe on the right foot and clamped her thumb and index finger around the stem, wiggling it softly. “Here's one now. Coochie coo, little piggy.” He tried to pull his foot away, so she tightened her grip on his ankle.

“Stop being so stubborn, Kid.” Jenni chirped. “We all know you are just dying to laugh.”

“It's okay, Jen. I'll get him.” Sadie repositioned herself, pinning Kid's legs underneath her and lightly stroking her fingertips against both soles.

“MMMPH!” He grunted.

“I think he needs another sensation.” Sadie decided. She saw Jenni pointing a finger downward with a saucy smile. “Oh?” Sadie perked up. She reached down with her nails and clawed over his groin in his shorts. His hips twitched in response. She raked her nails over the fabric, feeling him harden. But she also saw that he was having trouble not laughing.

“Goochie goo.” She tickled his groin and left foot at the same time.

“HehehEHEHhEhHehHEHehhEhehehehhehehehhehHEhHEHHEhEHhhehHEheHhehEHehHEHhEhHEhEhhE...” Her touch was torturously soft and Kid couldn't handle it anymore.

“That's it. Nice and gentle.” Jenni moved over to the counter to get a better view of the action. “When did you first start enjoying tickling people, Sadie?”

“I used to babysit.” She replied. She went back to tickling both of his feet, but would occasionally torment his hardening member

“Ah. That'll do it.”

“Oh, yes. So, you see, I'm used to dealing with stubborn boys.” Sadie tickled lightly with her nails just beneath Kid's toes. She had a very specific way of touching him. She would bicycle her fingers round and round, but a bit more slowly than most would. This allowed Kid to feel every time each separate nail caressed the thin skin. It was quiet vexing to the young man as he didn't even have a second's chance to control his giggling.

“It gives you that motherly quality too.” Jenni noted. “Most guys can't handle a woman teasing them. It makes them feel more vulnerable.”

As the two females droned on and on, Sadie's fingers explored Kid's feet. She wiggled his toes and stroked his insteps. She brushed the tops of his feet with her fingertips and tapped gently around his heels with her nails.

“HehHEhehehehehHEhhehHehhEHEhehhHEehehehehhHhehHHEhHEhHEHeHhEHEHhEHEHheheheHhehheHEhehe...”

“His shorts are kinda baggy.” Sadie noticed. “I bet I could get my teeny tiny hands in there, no problem.”

Kid had no time to protest before he felt fingers creeping along his inner thighs. He snorted again before the giggling started again.

“Oh, the thighs...” Jenni sighed. “You know what, Sadie? I once worked on a girl who wasn't ticklish on her thighs at all.”

“No way.” Saide couldn't believe Jenni's claim. “That's incredible. Most people can't stand it, especially the closer your get to the groin.” Her fingertips playfully marched up and down inside Kid's shorts. More than once, she reached all the way in to tease his cock with little touches of her nails.

“No, I'm serious. It was like trying to tickle a brick.” Jenni claimed.

“Well, it doesn't seem like Kid has that problem.” Sadie laughed as he struggled beneath her.

“Oh no.” Jenni shook her head dismissively. “Like I said, he's easy.”

“He sure is. Tickle tickle tickle...”

Kid was beginning to get irritated by Jenni's taunts about his sensitivity. He wished there was a way to teach her a lesson. He noticed how wonderful it was starting to smell in the kitchen. It was the cake baking in the oven no doubt. It smelled delicious. For a moment, Kid forgot he was being tickled.

THAT'S IT!

It was so obvious. All he had to do was fee his sense of smell and his sense of touch wouldn't be as responsive to the tickling. It was worth a try. He closed his eyes and tried to breathe steadily through his nose. He didn't want to sniff loudly and clue them in to what he was doing.

Both women noticed that his giggling had all but ceased. A poke here and there got a brief chuckle, but the steady stream of melodic laughter had vanished.

“Hmmm... He got used to the thigh tickling a bit more quickly than I would have predicted.” Sadie had a bit of disappointment in her voice.

“That's weird. He was a total gigglebox the last time we played.” Jenni recalled. “Like, once the dam was broken, he couldn't stop.” She thought for a moment. “I know. Let's expose him a bit more.” She pulled up his shirt over his head, leaving it wrapped around his elbows.

“Good idea.” Sadie agreed. She unzipped his shorts and carefully pulled them down to his knees. His erection almost hit her when it flew up out of it's confines.

“There we are.” Jenni pleasantly approved. “I like to see the skin when it's being tickled. Like when the muscles twitch. It turns me on.”

“Let's see if he's got happy hips.” Sadie took a gentle, but firm hold of his waist and wiggled her thumbs into his hips.

His body jerked a bit but he refused to laugh.

“He sure is twitchy. I wonder why he's not laughing.” Sadie vibrated her thumbs and watched Kid tremble beneath her, trying so hard to keep his mouth shut.

“Well, I'm not having it.” Jenni declared. Suddenly, she caught the scent of the desert in the oven. “Oh, that cake smells wonderful. I think you are gonna out do yourself, Sadie. It's almost good enough to...” She looked down at Levi and huffed.

“Are you shitting me? You little sneak.” Jenni reached down and held Kid's nostrils shut. His eyes bugged out and met hers. “You're not here to get a whiff. You're here to get a tickle.” She told him. Sadie pressed deeper into his hips, about an inch closer to his groin.

“HaAHhHAhAHhHAhHAHHAhHAhHAhHAhAHhAHhAHhAhhAhAHhHAhHAhHAhAHhAhAHhAHHAhAHaHhahahahahahhaha!”

“You've gotta admire his cleverness.” Sadie conceded.

“I'd rather admire his ticklishness.” Jenni responded.

“It must be a little cool in here, look at his nipples. They're so tiny.” Sadie brought her fingertips to his chest and he jerked again.

“Oh my.” Sadie sounded like an Aunt surprised at how loud her nephew could belch. “Surely the baby isn't tickly over here...” She softly brushed the pads of her fingers over his nipples.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...”

“I guess he iiiiiiiis...” Sadie teased. Jenni just laughed. She watched the bosomy chef brush the nipples again and again with light sweeping motions. “Tickle tickle, birthday boy...” Sadie was teaing his penis again as well, gliding her fingers up and around with the softest of caresses, it could hardly be said that she was touching him at all. But he felt it.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“He loves it there.” Jenni commented. “Look how hard he is.”

“I know. He's adorable.” Sadie smiled.

“It's pretty impressive how big that pocket monster it is when you consider how skinny he is everywhere else.” Jenni commented.

Sadie was teasingly circling his nipples with her index fingers. “Momma's having fun playing with his widdle giggle bumps. Coochie coochie coo...”

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...” The verbal teasing had Kid as red as a hydrant. Every time he tried to squirm away, Sadie's weighty frame reminded him that he was trapped underneath her, pinned by the devious, but affectionate tickler. Sadie lovingly tweaked his nipples with her fingertips, giving him a sensation that felt like two tiny pillows softly closing in and out against them.

“Ya know, Kid...” Jenni chimed in. “We have a little while before that cake will be done. The girls in the other room have all the time in the world as I told them the party would go till at least 10 PM. This could go on for a while. OR...”

“Or whahahahhahahahahat...?”

“Or you could beg me to join in and finish you. You know what I can do to your privates with my tickly widdle fingers.”

You want to join in, too???” Sadie asked with wide, excited eyes.

“So what do you say, Kid?” Jenni asked.

Kid felt humiliated. He didn't want to submit to Jenni with such a plea for mercy. But he didn't know how much more nipple tickling he could take. His asshole was puckered, and his boner was hard enough to be registered as a lethal weapon. Sadie's fingers dancing in those points on his chest had so much more of an effect on him than just making him laugh.

“Skinny boy loves the tickle tickle tickle...” Sadie teased him more.

“Okahahahahhayyy, Jenni. Plehehehehehase...”

“Please what, Chuckles?” The clown turned her ear to him. “Please give you a candy bar? Please explain the theory of relativity? Please pull your finger? What?”

“Plehehehehheheheehheheheease tickle mehehehehhehee...”

“Tickle you where?” She mocked him.

“You knohhoohohw where!”

“I want to hear it.” Jenni demanded

Sadie licked her index fingers and brought them back to the nipples, stroking them as if she was finger painting.

“My privahahahahahhahattess...” He managed to say.

“I dunno. I think you need to ask me nicely.” Jenni told him with a smirk.

“Plehehehehehhehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheeease... I behehehehehhehehehegggg you...”

“Okay, Sadie.” Jenni nodded. Sadie took her hands off of Kid and he exhaled sharply. Jenni moved over to Sadie, who, in turn, pulled Kid's shorts the rest of the way off and spread his legs open so that she could sit between them. “Let's tickle this pickle.”

“You're the boss.” Sadie agreed. “Look in the drawer to the right of the sink.” She suggested. Jenni walked over and Kid heard the drawer open. He heard Jenni giggle and shuffle some objects around.

“Bring the two little ones.” Sadie instructed. “I want to make him scream.”

“Okily dokily.” Jenni came back to the counter and handed Sadie two small pastry brushes. “Tickly tickly.” Jenni immediately began lightly darting her fingers up and down Kid's massive cock. He bounced a little and Sadie wrapped her arms around his thighs to hold him still.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“I wonder how long it will take.” Sadie thought out loud.

“Not long. He's too turned on.” Jenni attested. “Trust me.”

The brushes made contact with Kid's balls. Sadie used one on each testicle, sweeping softly.

“HAHAHahAhahHAhahahhAhAhhAhHAhahahhahAHhAhhAhHAhahhahhahaHhahAHhahhahHHA...”

“Tickle tickle, Kid.” Jenni simpered, teasing the underside of his erection with her skilled fingers, right under the head.

“Coochie coo...” Sadie added.

“Say it real soft...” Jenni told her. “Like this: Tickle tickle tiiiickle...” She was almost whispering. The mellow sound of her voice gave the taunt an almost soothing tone.

“Tickle tickle tiiiickle...” Sadie repeated. Soon the were both nearly singing to him.

“We're gonna get you...”

“Coochie coochie coo...”

“You can't fight it...”

“Tickle tickle tiiiiickle...”

Kid cried out when he released, and both women cackled triumphantly. Jenni even bent down to flick her tongue like a snake's at the base of his penis while he came. This made him squeal and Sadie laughed harder.

“I think I should stick him with a fork cause he's done.” She joked.

Jenni pumped the rest of Kid's semen out of him while he shuddered, weak as a kitten.

“But look how happy he is.” Jenni smiled. It was true. Kid was still grinning like a fool as he tried to recover from the intensity of the session.

DING!

“Right on time!” Said jumped down to pull the cake out of the oven. Meanwhile, Jenni helped Kid up off the counter and walked him to the sink so that he could clean himself with the paper towels there.

“Alright, birthday boy.” Jenni rubbed his back. “Let's greet the other guests. I am sure they will be tickled to see you.”

Last edited:
Well, Jenni is quite the character. It was tons of fun following how she teased and messed with Kid, and you did a great job mixing things up to keep it from getting stale.

One recommendation I have is to look into how to cover ticklish reactions. Kid's laughter gave us some detail on how he was reacting, but most was left to the imagination. One story that really helped me in this department was "The Voyage Out" by munchausen (http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?187-munchausen-s-Story-Archive). It has plenty of tickling and laughter, but no "Haha"s. Personally, I think "Haha"s can help add to the experience as well, but it's always handy to have more tools at your disposal. I look forward to seeing what else you create.

Well, Jenni is quite the character. It was tons of fun following how she teased and messed with Kid, and you did a great job mixing things up to keep it from getting stale.

One recommendation I have is to look into how to cover ticklish reactions. Kid's laughter gave us some detail on how he was reacting, but most was left to the imagination. One story that really helped me in this department was "The Voyage Out" by munchausen (http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?187-munchausen-s-Story-Archive). It has plenty of tickling and laughter, but no "Haha"s. Personally, I think "Haha"s can help add to the experience as well, but it's always handy to have more tools at your disposal. I look forward to seeing what else you create.

I see where you are coming from. It's a choice as a writer. I've done around 100 stories, dozens with Jenni, and it's hard to describe someone laughing in a different way every time they are tickled in even one story. It just goes with my style of writing and, I often find, helps people put their imagination into it. It becomes more accessible. Of course, every author has their style and every reader has their way of looking at it. Thank you for the constructive criticism!

I see where you are coming from. It's a choice as a writer. I've done around 100 stories, dozens with Jenni, and it's hard to describe someone laughing in a different way every time they are tickled in even one story. It just goes with my style of writing and, I often find, helps people put their imagination into it. It becomes more accessible. Of course, every author has their style and every reader has their way of looking at it. Thank you for the constructive criticism!

Interesting point. Leaving things to the imagination can be a good thing as well. I may need to think more about that.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back