• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don Turtelli's Revenge part one

Dre

TMF Regular
After 10 years of being in prison for kidnapping and robbery Don Turtelli has been released and the first thing on his mind was "I can't wait to get those turtles."

So he sent out his boys to look for their home and after searching 20 sewers they came up empty, Turtelli remembered to get those Turtles he needed one person.... APRIL O'NEIL. April just finished working at Channel 6 and came home she was dressed in her yellow shirt and pants and white boots. she took off her boots and socks and revealed her size 6 feet and put them on the coffee table where she found a note that said "meet us at Channel 6 at 10 tonight signed the turtles."

April checked her watch and it was 9:30 so she put back on her boots and socks and made it to Channel 6 at 10 exactly so she called out Leonardo Donatello,Raphael, Michaelangelo are you here then all of a sudden a rag with chloroform was on her face and she inhaled and passed out.

"She woke up 30 minutes later tied to a chair and her boots and socks removed and blindfolded heard a voice that said "Ms. O'neil we meet again" she recognized the voice as that of the one and only Don "the tickler" Turtelli.

"What do you want?" she asked, "I want the location of the turtles so i can get my payback" well forget it i will never tell you she told him not knowing where he was blindfolded. You will pay for that next thing she know a feather was going up and down her soles. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP DON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WILL YOU TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE? NO SHE SAID again he tickled her soles AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA MY SOLES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

AFTER 20 minutes he stopped and gave her a break and brought out a machine with 8 feathers on it and asked her again "Where do they live?" I'll never tell she said. OK he replied with a smile on his face.

He hit the button for the machine and the feathers start going down her sole at a fast rate, this drove april nuts AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL TELL YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The machine stoped and she told them check the sewer on 110th street and he smiled and still looking at April he told her in a soft voice this isn't over yet.

good potential, but poorly written. better luck next time

Too short, not enough detail. And April wouldn't give up so easily. It would take a while. Plus, I haven't a clue where your going with this.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back