• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daisy Johnson Tickling [Agents of SHIELD fic]

November

Jemma Simmons felt her vocal chords vibrate as she struggled to stifle a shout she could not hear. The Kree had already stolen her hearing with their arcane technology, and now, if only for a brief moment, they had stolen her hope. A million thoughts raced through her head, made all the louder by the deafening silence around her. They had her. Daisy Johnson. Quake.

Strapped in a steel throne by crude leather straps and flanked by two towering Kree warriors in matching coats of an alien material, Daisy was the picture of cocky indifference. She slouched as comfortably as her tight restraints would allow, her head tilted lazily to the side so that her face was partially obscured by messy brown bangs. Her liquid brown eyes, usually so open and expressive, were fixed defiantly at a point in the middle of the room only she could see.

To the uninformed observer, Daisy appeared to be in her element, but Jemma knew better. She saw it in the tightly clenched fists, in the way her knees pressed together. She saw in in the rigid line of her shoulders, the only indication that Daisy wanted nothing more than to curl up in a ball to protect herself. Something had happened to her. A betrayal?

+Jemma+

The velvet voice of Kree lord Kasius slipped into her mind bringing with it a cold, wet sensation of violation, like impossibly long fingers forced into her mouth and down her throat.

+Our esteemed guest doesn't seem to be warming to us. Perhaps a... familiar touch could help her adjust. Come.+

Kasius turned from the interrogation and gestured a slender hand, his skin a lighter shade of blue than that of his Kree underlings. Jemma felt the alien implant in her neck vibrate sympathetically, and sound rushed gratefully back into her ears.

This time, Kasius spoke without invading her mind. "Jemma, would you please take a seat infront of our friend over there." It was phrased as a question, but there was no indication of it in his soft voice.

Jemma did as she was told, and sat on a small steel stool in front of Daisy, both girls struggling not to make eye contact lest they break their strong facades and dissolve into shared distress. Daisy's chair had morphed fluidly so that her legs were stretched out in front of her, and slightly elevated so her weathered boots were almost level with Jemma's head.

"Now, Jemma dear would you remove those boots," Kasius spoke again, his sibilant voice betraying a veiled hunger. "We wouldn't want our guest to feel any discomfort in her new home."

Jemma took her time to get Daisy's right boot off, trying to buy as much time to come up with something that might constitute a plan. Fortunately for both girls, Jemma had to tug a bit to get the dirt encrusted boot over her heel and off her foot. Underneath, Daisy wore a thick black sock that held a faint and not altogether unpleasant odour of sweat.

"Now... her socks," Said Kasius. The Kree lord was leaning over Jemma now, his eyes fixed on the gently flexing silhouette of Daisy's toes obscured under her thick socks.

This time Daisy's right sock came away easily despite Jemma's best efforts to delay, first revealing a smooth heel, followed by a creamy white sole contrasted by the tanned top of her foot. When her fine, shapely toes were finally revealed, Jemma heard Kasius make slight exhalation. He'd been holding his breath. The same reaction was had when Daisy's other foot was revealed.

"Delightful." Kasius was breathing hard now. He paused dramatically. "Now Jemma, you're going to tickle her until she talks."

Confusion gave way to a desperate, hysterical mirth. Tickle her? Was this the torture the Kree had in mind to break the legendary Quake? The same Quake that had endured countless horrors at the hands of far greater evils? Jemma had to stifle a cynical snort. These Kree are so advanced, yet so naïve at the same time she thought.

For the first time that night, Jemma made eye contact with Daisy, seeking to share in the ridiculousness of the situation. What she saw ran her blood cold. Fear. Daisy Johnson, Quake, the destroyer of worlds and one of the strongest people Jemma knew was terrified.

"What are you waiting for Jemma? Remember lives hang in the balance here," said Kasius impatiently. Out of the corner of her eye, Jemma saw the Kree warriors holding alien guns to the heads of a group of struggling prisoners.

Daisy spoke for the first time since Jemma had been given her hearing back.

"Just do what you have to do Jemma, I can take it," She said, stubbornly trying to conceal her concern. Jemma didn't quite buy it.

Trembling with equal parts curiosity and dread, Jemma raised a solitary finger to Daisy's slender right foot and dragged it reluctantly down her heel. The reaction was instantaneous. Daisy jerked violently in her restraints, her pretty toes struggling not to flex and curl in response to the ticklish stimulus.

Just how ticklish are you Daisy? Jemma thought, amazed at the reaction. She felt excited curiosity begin to bubble deep in her stomach like magma from a volcanic vent. Despite herself, she reached out two fingers this time, and traced the soft contours of Daisy's other foot.

Daisy was already grunting and struggling before Jemma made any contact, her eyes helplessly glued to the wiggling fingers descending toward her sensitive soles.

Before she could stop herself, Jemma scribbled on Daisy's left foot with all five fingers, concentrating around the smooth ball and arch. Daisy took a big gulp of air and desperately jerked her feet to and fro to avoid the questing fingers, but in the end she barely lasted a few seconds. An embarrassingly girlish squeal erupted from her mouth as she dissolved into helpless peals of throaty laughter.

Jemma was mesmerized as she danced her fingers lightly over Daisy's pretty foot, watching the toes fan and curl. She lost herself in tracing the soft wrinkles that formed when Daisy scrunched her foot protectively, and delighted in the heightened struggling and renewed laughter that would come when she quested her fingers closer and closer to those adorable toes.

It was a game of action and reaction, and nowhere on Daisy's slender foot was safe. And best of all? Jemma was in absolute control of her helplessly ticklish friend.

Suddenly, Jemma was knocked out of her reverie by a blue hand on her shoulder.

"I think our guest deserves a bit of respite don’t you Jemma?"

Kasius was right. While she had been lost in tormenting the foot in front of her, Daisy had descended into silent, choking laughter. In all her ticklish torment, she still hadn't begged once.

Jemma met Daisy's tear streaked eyes, and felt a pang of shame. As if sensing this, Daisy spoke in a voice coarse from laughter and hatred.

"It's not your fault Jemma, its that blue bastard's. You're just doing what you have to."

How wrong she was. Jemma couldn't bring herself to respond to her friend's reassurances.

"Hmmm... seems you have some fight in you yet Quake. Jemma, if you will," Said the Kree lord indulgently.

This time, Jemma took a more controlled approach, teasing both of Daisy's feet. She alternated gentle stroked with abrupt spider tickles, leaving no area on her squirming feet untended to. Once again, Daisy tried to hold her breath, and once again she exhaled violently into wracking laughter.

"Pfffffffft. Gahahahahahahahahaha!"

A thrilling discovery was just how ticklish Daisy was on the tanned tops of her feet, as well as around her ankles. When Jemma felt she was losing sensitivity on the bottoms of her feet, she would move to the tops and the laughter would immediately renew. Daisy had to be the most deathly ticklish person Jemma had met.

All the while, Daisy shook with disjointed, hoarse laughter punctuated only by ragged breaths. The scientist in Jemma began to time her tickle attacks with moments Daisy went to take a breath, resulting even greater peals of breathless laughter.

And the toes. God the toes! Jemma could not resist scratching the impossibly soft skin under Daisy's well formed toes, nor the practically virgin flesh between them. It was delightful the way Daisy would scrunch her feet and deny Jemma access in the most adorable fashion. It was so adorable Jemma longed to just bite and nibble.

It must have been an admirable 20 minutes in before Daisy broke.

"Gahahaha puhuhuhlease I cahahahan't!" She managed to choke out between wracking laughter.

Jemma didn't stop. She used one hand to peel back Daisy's toes, and the other to wildly tickle the pale white skin underneath. Daisy was covered in sweat and her feet were no exception, so Jemma's wicked nails slid with no resistance over the soft flesh of her toes.

"Nohohohoho! Gahhahahahahaha!" Daisy's laughter was so all consuming she couldn't even form words. She was so exhausted she could barely muster enough strength to try to protect one foot with the other. Her attempts went unnoticed to Jemma, who just switched feet as it pleased her.

Tears flowed freely into sweat. Daisy's hair was plastered over the chestnut skin of her face. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore and released a choked scream.

"JEMMAHAHAHA Pleahahaease!"

"Alright, that’s enough," Interrupted Kasius abruptly.

Jemma reluctantly stood from her position at Daisy's feet. Her friend was slumped in her restraints, utterly defeated. Her slender feet hung limp, the soft skin of her soles and toes red from Jemma's frantic scribbling.

Kassius didn't even look at her as he snapped his fingers, sending her back into the deafness she had grown used to. All Jemma was left with was the echo of Daisy's last desperate cry, and the tantalizing promise of dark fantasies later that night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, this is my first attempt at this kind of thing so feedback is appreciated! If everything goes according to plan, you'll be seeing me around here a lot more.

If you are so inclined, give me a watch on: novembertkl.deviantart.com . I'll be posting most of my stuff there first. I also might do some stuff with commissions at some point, who knows.

Enjoy,

November

(Next time I'll give the upper body fans some love)

Hey guys, this is my first attempt at this kind of thing so feedback is appreciated! If everything goes according to plan, you'll be seeing me around here a lot more.

If you are so inclined, give me a watch on: novembertkl.deviantart.com . I'll be posting most of my stuff there first. I also might do some stuff with commissions at some point, who knows.

Enjoy,

November

(Next time I'll give the upper body fans some love)

I really, really like your story!! Will it be a continuation of this one? That would be awesome!

I really, really like your story!! Will it be a continuation of this one? That would be awesome!

Hey! I'm glad you enjoyed it, means a lot to get this kind of encouragement!

I kind of left it open at the end so that I could come back to it, but I was planning to explore a few other concepts before doing so. I think part 2 could be in the works after my next story though, now there's a bit of demand ;)

Hey! I'm glad you enjoyed it, means a lot to get this kind of encouragement!

I kind of left it open at the end so that I could come back to it, but I was planning to explore a few other concepts before doing so. I think part 2 could be in the works after my next story though, now there's a bit of demand ;)

Great to hear this! :)

Omg I love it. You could totally do a fic where Daisy gets some revenge once they're safe again or assures Jemma that she's okay with being tickled if it's just them and no one's trying to actually torture her.

Great story! Is it too much to ask for some Jemma/Daisy upper body tickling as well?

Very cool story, I cant wait to see what you come up with next for the lovely ladies of SHIELD ;-)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back