• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Up To Her Neck In Trouble F/F (Foot Tickling Only)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
The California sun was a thing of beauty. While the temperature rarely dipped below 50 degrees, it didn't take much to make the sand warm enough to burn so much that you would have to step into the ocean just to feel the welcoming chill of the ocean. This morning, it was very pleasant outside. Just under 80 degrees and cloudy enough that the sun only peeked out occasionally, just enough to keep the air warm. It was also early enough that next to nobody was around. It was the perfect time of day for Lizzy and Priscilla to have some privacy and still be able to enjoy the ocean air.

The two couldn't have looked much more different. Lizzy was of Irish descent, as indicated by her fire red hair and light skin. She was also taller than her friend, almost by a full foot. Priscilla, on the other hand, was Mexican. Her brown, tanned skin was a great contrast to Lizzy's pale form. Her dark hair and brown eyes made her almost exotic in a city filled mostly with blondes.

They laid their towels out in the sand and began their yoga routine. Starting off in the Lotus and following with a series of bends and stretches, punctuated by well timed breathing techniques. It was maybe only once every couple of weeks that the two were able to get together in the morning like this, due to their work schedules. They kept it short, today, ending their yoga after about 30 minutes. They wanted to talk and enjoy their day off. Their workout hadn't been too strenuous, but it did cause both do get a nice sweat going. Lizzy re-applied her sunscreen, not wanting to burn.

“You use too much of that.” Priscilla lowered her shades and laid back on her towel.

“Well, some of us are sensitive to the sun. A couple years ago, I got a sunburn so bad, it developed into a fever. I'm not taking any chances.” Lizzy rubbed the lotion into her flesh, not noticing the casual glances from her friend. She finished soon enough and rested on her back next to Priscilla.

“You could use some more color, is all I mean.” Priscilla explained.

“We Irish don't get color, me lass.” Lizzy joked in a leprechaun voice. “But everyone knows we are better in bed. Hahaha.”

“Hey now.” Priscilla raised her sunglasses. “Shall we not go to the gutter so quick?”

“We're on the beach. Not a gutter in sight.” Lizzy smiled. “In all actuality, sex is the last thing on my mind this morning. I just want to relax and forget the world for a morning.”

“Brad didn't call you back, did he?” Priscilla asked.

“No Brad. Just beach today.” Lizzy insisted.

“That's fine with me. Hey...” Priscilla sat up, propping herself with her elbows. “You're 6 foot, right?”

“6,1. Why?”

“I was just thinking.”

“Uh oh.” Lizzy sat up now. Priscilla had a tendency to get really wacky ideas from time to time and Lizzy couldn't help but feel that this was one of those times.

“In every picture we've taken, you are always so tall. Let's get one of you where you are short. Or at least where you seem to be.”

“What?” Lizzy didn't understand. “You mean like, I bend over or something?”

“Let me bury you in the sand.” Priscilla requested. “If we bury you but first and you bend forward, your feet and head will stick out of the sand but they will only be maybe 2 feet apart. It will be hilarious.”

“Oh my God.” Lizzy chuckled. “How did you come up with that?”

“When you did your Irish voice, I kinda pictured you as a leprechaun.” Priscilla admitted, giggling with her hand over her mouth.

“Hahaha. I don't know if the sand will go that deep.”

“Of course it will.” Priscilla assured her bestie. When I was a kid, my brother and I buried our dad up to his neck for a photo, and he was taller than you.”

“I dunno. How long do you think it will take?”

“With me, about 15 minutes to get you buried. Maybe 10 to get you back out.”

“It would be pretty funny.” Lizzy snickered at the thought. “Okay.”

Priscilla's estimates were a bit off. It took closer to 25 minutes for her to bury Lizzy. She realized that the easiest way to do it would be to just dig a hole big enough for Lizzy to sit down in, and then shovel the sand back in on top of her. Digging the hole didn't take too long, actually. But getting Lizzy in there comfortably took some doing. Lizzy was incredibly limber, but the hole had to still be fairly wide. Once Lizzy was inside, Priscilla moved the sand back into place. Soon enough, Lizzy was totally buried with her head and feet emerging from the ground, her feet a foot and a half from her face.

“There, pretty as a picture.” The Mexican girl admired her handiwork. “And speaking of pictures...”

“Yeah, take the photo already.” Lizzy urged her. Priscilla used her phone to snap about a dozen pics of her friend making different faces and wiggling her toes. They weren't all gems but a handful of them were classic.

“Looking good, there, Lucky Charms.” Priscilla laughed.

“Alright, get me out of here before the crabs find me.” Lizzy grunted as she couldn't move.

“Not so fast, now. This is an interesting situation.” Priscilla put her phone back on her towel.

“Scill, come on. Let me out.” Lizzy ordered a little more firmly.

“Brad didn't call back, did he?”

“I told you I didn't want to talk about that.” Lizzy was irritated now.

“You don't have to tell me. I know. You have been glum most of the morning. You didn't even speak to me until after we were done working out.”

“Look, I'm sorry.” Lizzy sighed. “But I really don't want to talk about this.”

“Well, I'm not letting you out until your mood changes. I bet we could have a few laughs before your body starts cramping up.” Priscilla sat down Indian style in front of Lizzy's feet.

“A few jokes aren't gonna make me laugh right now. Let me out. I'm serious.”

“Too serious.” Priscilla replied with a devious glint in her dark eyes. “But methinks a good tickle will curl those lips of yours, chica.”

“Don't you dare.” A look of fear came over Lizzy, “I swear you behehehtter leheheh me... let me ohohhohout... dammit. Stop thahhahat...” As Lizzy pleaded, Priscilla was brushing some sand off of her soles while smiling happily at her..

“But you already look like you're in a much better mood.” Priscilla observed.

“Biihhhihihihtch stop iiihhihihhiihttt.”

“Hey, that's not very nice.” Priscilla smirked. “Are you ticklish here?” The Mexican lightly scratched at Lizzy's heels.

“Hehehhehehehehehhehehehhehehehehehe...”

“I guess that's a yes.” Priscilla teased the heels with her nails. The skin was fairly soft, as both girls frequently got pedicures together. Lizzy's feet were huge, easily a size 11. More to tease, Priscilla thought to herself. She scratched at the heels with gentle flicks of her manicured nails. She had filed them perfectly for the occasion. She was so proud of her gullible, red headed friend. It was so easy to get her to put herself in such a vulnerable position. In secret, Priscilla had wanted to tickle Lizzy like this for a long time. It was easy enough to goose her sides at the bar after a few shots to get some brief, fleeting pleasure. But now she had all the time in the world to work Lizzy over. She focused her nails on the tops of Lizzy's pink heels, where they met the arches. Forced mirth overtook Lizzy as Priscilla tickled.

“Hehehehehhehehehhehehe...”

“Oh, Lizzy. You know, you really do look like a little girl sitting in the sand like that.” Priscilla teased. “Bet I find your pot of gold. Hahaha” Priscilla moved her nails to the arches.

“HahAHAHAHAHahhahahahah NohohoHOhohoohohhHOhohohottT Fuhhuuhhuuhnnnnnyyyyy!”

“Actually, I think this whole situation is pretty funny.” Priscilla laughed. I never would have thought you would be so ticklish. Is that also something all Irish girls have in common?”

“Shuuuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhut Uhuhuuhhuuhhuhppp!”

“Oh, who's a ticklish girl? Gitchy gitchy goo...”

“DOOhoohhoohhoohhoohohhon't Sahahahhahahaahahhahahay Thhahahahahahahhahahahhat!” Lizzy hated the verbal teasing. It was so humiliating. She was eternally grateful that it was still early and nobody was around to see this.

“No gitchy goo? No tickle tickle tickle?” Priscilla was now gliding her fingertips along Lizzy's insteps. This seemed almost intolerable for the redhead.

“Oh noHHOhhohohohoohhooh haHAhahHAhahHAhAHAhahahhahahahahHAhAhHAHAHhaha!”

“Looks like I found a sweet spot. Not as sweet as the sound of your laughter though. Hahaha.” Priscilla raked her nails up and down the insteps now. Lizzy's cheeks went pink. “I thought Irish girls didn't get color. What else have you been lying to me about?” Priscilla taunted.

Inside the sand, Lizzy tried to struggle. Only her fingers could move, and not very much. She wracked her brain, trying to think of some way to make the torture stop.

“I'm Ghhohhoohohohohohhohohohoohnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaa PEEEEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHE!” She managed to get out between giggles.

“Go ahead, I don't care. They have a shower area right over there.” Priscilla smiled. Her long, clever fingers seemed to know exactly where Lizzy's feet were the most tender. She kept changing spots and techniques to keep Lizzy giggling. Her nails darted across the heels. She pressed and probed the insteps. She gave the arches a number of gentle pokes. She never stayed in one zone for more than a minute or so. And she never stopped talking.

“Kitchy Koo... Tickle tickle... Wow, if you were a scout, you'd be a tenderfoot. Hahaha... Oh my, does that tickle there?... You have such a sexy laugh. I love it... Coochie coo...”

“PLEeeehehehhehehhehehehehheaaassseee STOHHohoHOohhohoohhoohppp!”

“I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request.” Priscilla quoted Pirates of the Caribbean. She spidered her nails all over the soles now. She soon grew tired though and wanted to test the sensitivity of the huge feet further. She took a tuft of her hair and dusted the center of Lizzy's right sole.

“Nhoohhoohhoohohohohohho Get thhahahahahahhahahahhat out of hehehehehheherreee!”

“Make you a deal: I will stop tickling your soles if you say that I am the best tickler in the world.” Priscilla offered. Lizzy probably would have said anything at that point to make the torment stop.

“Priscilla is the behehehehhehehehhehehest tihihhiihihhiihckler in the woohohohhohoohhoohhorrrrrllllddd!”

“Thank you!” Priscilla stopped tickling. Lizzy panted wildly, her hair matted to her face.

“You're so evil. Dig me out, now!”

“Oooo... sorry. No can do. See, I only said I wouldn't tickle your soles. I never said anything about the 10 perfect toes.”

“SCILL!”

“What? You're a big girl. You can take it.”

“Screw this. I'm not even ticklish on my toes. Swear to God. Dig me out.”

“Oh? You're not?” Priscilla looked blatantly disbelieving.

“I'm not. You're wasting both of our time now. You've had your fun. Now, let me go.”

“So... this doesn't tickle?” Priscilla gave Lizzy's big toe a scratch with her pinky nail. Lizzy's facial muscles stiffened at the scratch. “I think it does. It wouldn't be smart to lie to someone who is tickling you, ya know.”

“It doesn't tickle m-me...” Lizzy received another scratch. The grin on Priscilla's face was haunting.

“I think it does...” She sang. “I think your toes are EXTREMELY ticklish. Maybe more so than your soles.”

“Scill, I mean it. You stop this now, and I'll do anything. Absolutely anything that you want. I am begging you. Please, PLEASE don't tickle my toes.” Lizzy had never been so desperate.

“Anything, eh?” Priscilla asked. “So... if I wanted to borrow your car for the weekend...”

“Done!”

“I dunno... maybe let me borrow the car... and pay my power bill this month.”

“Yes! Yes! I will do both!”

“Well...” Priscilla thought for a moment before the evil grin returned to her face. “Nope. I'd rather make ya squeal.” She attacked the toes with her nails, scratching the pads of the wiggling digits.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!”

“Oh si, la chica es cosquillosa...” Priscilla teased in her native tongue. “Tales dedos de los pies... such ticklish toes... hey, do you know how we say This Little Piggy in Spanish?”

“No!”

“You don't, well, I'll tell you. It goes like this...” Priscilla cleared her throat and wiggled Lizzy's big toe on her right foot. “Este cerdito fue al mercado...” She wiggled the next toe. “Este compro la carne...” She moved on down the line, singing the rhyme. “Este la llevo a casa... Este la cocino...” She grabbed the pinky toe and smiled at Lizzy. “Y el mas pequenito, todita todita se la comio!!! “She wiggled the toe and tickled the sole rapidly with her nails.

“HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!”

Lizzy couldn't take much more of the toe tickling. Priscilla was now holding the toes back and teasing the stems with her hair. It itched as well as tickled. Lizzy was losing her mind.

“STOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHHHOHOHPPPP!!!!”

Priscilla looked down at the ground next to her and got a sinister idea. She found a rather large seashell with some faint, rough ridges on it. She remembered how much Lizzy had freaked out the last time she had a pedicure and had to face down the pumice stone. Priscilla grabbed the shell, held Lizzy's feet back, and just as Lizzy took a big, nervous breath, started rubbing the shell against the redhead's bare feet furiously.

What resulted of all of this was a bloodcurdling scream followed by babbling, frantic laughter.

“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH EHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!”

“Coochie coochie coo!” Priscilla laughed cruelly as she scrubbed the feet. This continued for almost 5 minutes before Lizzy looked like she was going to faint. Priscilla stopped.

“Okay. I think you've had enough.” The Mexican girl started to shovel through the sand, and about 4 minutes later, was pulling her exhausted friend out of the hole. Lizzy could barely stand. At this point in the morning, the sun was making the sand hot, but Lizzy didn't care if her soles felt the heat. Anything was better than the tickles.

“Wow, you look like you're about to fall over.” Priscilla laughed.

Suddenly, Lizzy's strength seemed to return. She was only pretending to be so worn out. She pushed Priscilla backward and the flailing brunette fell right back into the hole.

“Hey!” Priscilla called out.

“Gotcha!” Lizzy cheered. She wasted no time. She piled sand on top of her devious friend until Priscilla was buried herself in the same manner that Lizzy had been.

“Hey, not fair. Get me out of here!”

“Sorry, Hon. Turnabout is fair play.” Lizzy raised her fingers menacingly.

“No. You wouldn't. You wouldn't tickle me like this.” She hoped out loud.

“Well... you're right.” Lizzy admitted. “I wouldn't. But I bet they would.” Lizzy motioned to the parking lot which was filling up with men and women coming onto the beach. A group of teenage boys seemed particularly interested in the sight of the buried girl. Lizzy hollered to the crowd. “Hey, my friend here buried me in the sand and tickled me till I almost passed out! I think she deserves to be punished, don't you?” Several men and even a few women muttered their agreement and approached the girls.

“Oh Hell...” Priscilla whispered faintly.

“Nope, but you might wish for it here in a few minutes.” Lizzy laughed evilly. “I'll be back in a bit, Priscilla. Just gonna run to the mall and pick up a few things. Hope you put on enough sun tan lotion. You're gonna be down there for quite a while.”

Lizzy laughed maniacally as she skipped away, telling the 20 people who were coming towards Priscilla that she was all theirs... and heard Priscilla's frantic laughter fade away as she got in the car and sped off, contemplating the cost of feathers these days....

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back