• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Levi's Center Stage F's/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Levi awoke with a sense of wonder and astonishment. At least, as much wonder and astonishment as he could still feel. Ever since he had allowed himself to subscribe to the whims of Claire and Kim in the haunted house, he had become used to finding himself in strange fantasies that they had concocted for their tickling pleasure. Some were more surreal than others, and some were relatively mild. He could wake up in an enchanted castle, or a high school classroom. It didn't matter. As long as it suited the two spirits and their devious roleplays. It was what he agreed to.

The first thing that he noticed was the smell. Dead leaves. It had to be Autumn. Then he noticed the pleasant breeze. It was a breeze that he felt all through his body. He soon realized why when he looked down to see that he was naked. Of course. In the past, Claire and Kim had grown tired of undressing him in each fantasy. Nowadays, more often than not, he was nude from the get go. He was also completely hairless, other than the blonde hair on his head. His 18 year old body didn't feel too cold though. It looked like Fall around him, but felt like Summer. That was nice of the girls, he thought.

He looked in front of him. He was standing at the entrance of a grand carnival. He could smell cotton candy and corndogs from various vendors and see at least a dozen rides that tossed, swung, and dropped screaming and cheering passengers. In the center of it all was a very large tent. A Big Top, as it were. It was adorned with red and blue stripes. He turned to try and walk away, but ran into an invisible wall. No doubt about it. He was stuck. His only option was to enter the carnival, bare butt and all.

He walked through the tall chain link fence and up to the ticket taker, a gorgeous redhead who appeared to be in her early 20's. She smiled down on him, looking almost as if she was in a trance.

“No fee for you, Mister. You can go right on in. Enjoy.” She told him with an odd accent. One he couldn't place.

“Uh... thanks.” Levi continued on. He soon realized that he just might be the only guy there. There were women of all ages, but no males to be seen. Even the clowns and carnies were female.

He found himself in the games area. Being a man, he was naturally drawn to a shooting game. He approached the booth, catching the eye of the perky blonde sitting on a stool inside.

“Howdy there, Cowboy!” The blonde hopped off of her stool and grabbed a Daisy BB Gun. “My name's Susie. What's yours?”

“Levi...” He said softly, looking into the booth. There was what looked like a pinata shaped like a boy hanging from the ceiling. It was dressed as a cowboy, complete with a bandana covering it's face. There were spots that were painted red. They were found on the feet, underarms, and belly. Levi cleared his throat and spoke up. “How do you play?”

“Ya get six shots. Four hits gets you a bag of cotton candy. Six hits gets you a Surprise Reward.” She seemed very enthusiastic, as a good carny should be. Her Daisy Dukes and barely-there top didn't hurt either. She handed the gun to Levi. “Happy shooting...” She muttered almost under her breath, as if hiding some nefarious intent.

Levi tried to steady his aim. He had played many video games in his time, but of course this was very different. He lined up a shot and fired. The BB hit the left underarm of the pinata. Levi smiled, proud of himself, and then felt a finger wiggled in his left armpit.

“Hh-hey!” He rubbed the pit and looked around him. There was nobody close enough to have touched him. What was happening?

“Five shots left, Sweetie.” Susie got his attention. Her green eyes twinkled strangely. Levi lifted the weapon again. He aimed for the belly this time. An easy shot. He fired and the BB hit the center of the red spot. He was good at this. He felt a scribble on his belly.

“Whahahat's going on!?” He grabbed his stomach. Who was tickling him?

“Are we having fun yet? Try one of the feet.” Susie suggested with a wink.

“I don't know if I want to.” He hesitated.

“Oh, but of course you do.” She assured him. “You want to win that Surprise Reward, right?”

Levi aimed the gun at the left foot and fired, hitting it near the big toe. He then became aware of the sensation of a feather sliding between his toes. He was being tickled by some unseen force wherever the pinata was hit.

“I dohohohn't like thihihihs.”

“I never would have guessed just looking at your face. You've got three shots left, Sweetie.” Susie encouraged him. “Come on, you're such a great shot. Tell ya what. I will change the rules just for you. You only need one more shot to win the Surprise!”

“Just one more?”

“You betcha!” Her pearly white teeth beamed at him as she smiled. Levi lifted the gun. Which would be the most tolerable place to be tickled next, he wondered. He decided the belly would be the best choice. He fired and felt a raspberry on his bellybutton, causing him to hunch over, grabbing his stomach.

“Hahahhahaha...”

“Alright! You win!”

“What do I win?” He asked. Susie pointed behind him and he turned around. There were six clown women around him, dancing around as if converging upon him. Levi had a bad feeling about this. He started to run, but the girls all grabbed him. One at each of his wrists and ankles, with the other two holding his torso. They carried him towards the big tent, laughing as he yelled and pleaded. They took him inside and he couldn't see any light. There was complete darkness as he was stood up and bound by his wrists and ankles to some unseen object. He was terrified. Claire and Kim liked to thrust him into different worlds and fantasies, but they were all very playful all the way through, especially once the tickling began. But this was different. It didn't feel right. He had never been scared in one of their fantasies before.

He heard a woman's voice announcing through a megaphone.

“And a-one! And a-two! And a-three!”

The lights came on. Levi was tied to a large O shaped structure. His arms and legs spread out and apart like a large X, attached to the round frame. Then he saw them. Women. Women everywhere. There had to have been well over 100 women sitting in the stands, all chattering excitedly amongst themselves. The six clown girls who had grabbed him were doing cartwheels and making funny faces at the audience. The six of them were all wearing identical make-up and wearing matching blue costumes with tutu's and corsets.

“Welcome to the silliest show on Earth!” He heard the voice on the megaphone ringing loudly in his ear. The woman shouting into the device must have been behind him. Restrained as he was, he couldn't turn to see her. “It's me, the gorgeous giver of giggles! The comely comic with considerable cleavage! The fantastic farceur with the fastest feathers and fingers this side of... well... forever!” Some in the audience chuckled. “Jenni The Clown!” Jenni stepped forward and around Levi, into his sight.

“Holy shit...” He whispered to himself. Even in her facepaint, she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen.

“That's right!” She continued addressing the crowd with relish. “Now I know what you're thinking... Look at this girl... if she had a garden, she'd be growing melons!” Laughter erupted from several members of the audience, many were almost as curvy as Jenni herself. “If she had been on the Titanic... it would have taken her longer to sink than the freakin boat!” More laughter. “If she was nominated for an award... it would have to be at the Golden Globes!” She chuckled herself at that one. “Yeah, but this show isn't about me. It's about this brave boy over here!” She turned and pointed a gloved finger at Levi. The spotlight fell upon him, causing him to squint his eyes for a moment before his vision adjusted to the light. “This brave boy...” She started taking steps toward him as she spoke, looking him in the eye, “Who wandered into my carnival... naked.” Levi heard more laughter from the audience. He noticed a couple of the clown girls bringing their hands to their mouth in mock surprise. “What's your name, boy?” Jenni asked, holding the megaphone to his face so that he could respond.

“Levi.”

“Levi!” Jenni cheered. “Like the shoe. I love it! And speaking of shoes, I can't help noticing that you aren't wearing any.” She smirked in a way that chilled his blood.

“Um... where are Claire and Kim?” Levi asked. He couldn't see them anywhere. It didn't make sense. They always showed up in the fantasies that they subjected him to.

“Claire and Kim?” Jenni though about it for a moment. “I can't say that I know who you are talking about.”

“But that's wrong. That makes no-” He tried to ascertain the truth, but Jenni cut him off, addressing the all-female crowd again.

“Isn't he cute?” She cooed like an aunt about to pinch a cheek. “He has no idea what's going on here. I guess you could say that he's at a loss for more than just undies. Hahaha!”

Levi blushed hard as the women all stared at him and laughed.

“Well, Levi, I will tell you what is going on here.” She turned to him once again. “These good ladies came here for a show. And you're gonna be the star!” She clapped her hands and gave him a curtsy, once again giving her attention back to the audience.

“But I-” He couldn't get a word in before she started up again.

“Before we begin, I would like to thank my six helpers, The Snicker Squad!” She waved her hand, motioning to the other clown girls. “Each one of them is from a different part of the world, don't ya know?” Sure enough, they seemed fairly diverse in skin color and height though they were all dressed in a similar fashion. They stepped forward one at a time as Jenni introduced them. “We have, from Germany, Kitzel!” A blond with pigtails stepped forwards to wave at the audience before getting back in line. Next was a Spanish girl with a round bottom and a perky grin. “Cosquillas!” The woman waved and then let the next girl step forth. “From France, Chatouiller!”. The French girl had short dark hair and a dancer's legs. Next was an Asian girl. “Kusuguru, everybody!” The crown clapped more and more for each girl. A Dutch girl was next, with flowing red hair. Could this have been the same woman that Levi had seen at the entrance? “Kietelen! Give her a big hand, hers are a bit small.”

“But deadly.” Kietelen assured Jenni.

“I bet.” Jenni winked. “And finally, our Swedish clown, Kittla!”

“That's a lot of names that begin with K.” Levi pointed out.

“That's not all.” Jenni chuckled as she darted over to him with a speed that made him flinch a little. “The names have something else in common, ya know. They all mean... Tickle.” The way she said the word panicked the boy. Jenni returned to the Squad. “But we all know that, don't we. After all, that's why we are here!” The sound of whooping and hollering from the stands was almost deafening.

“Wait a minute!” Levi interjected. “Let me get this straight: You are all here just to watch me get tickled?”

“But, of course. What could possibly be more entertaining?” Jenni asked sweetly.

“I dunno, an elephant act?” He suggested. Jenni just shook her head.

“Mmm... no.”

“Someone getting shot out of a cannon?”

“Ooo... nah. Sounds violent.” She joked.

“A... I don't know. A magic show!” He offered, trying to find any way out of this.

“Oh, now don't you fret none, boy.” Jenni said soothingly. “We're gonna take good care of you. You're not going to want to leave. Now, let's get started! Kietelen, why don't you begin? I'm thinking we should start with the ribs!” The redheaded clown somersaulted over to where Levi was tied, popping up off of the ground in a grand gesture. “Let's see how deadly those hands are!” Jenni uttered eagerly as she watched.

Levi gulped as Kietelen stood before him. Sure enough, she was the same woman he had seen earlier when he first awoke.

“Look at these...” She gazed at his chest as she traced along the bones of his ribcage. He bit his lip. It tickled already and she was hardly doing anything at all. “Why I bet any woman would just love to play tickle with such a skinny boy like you.” Levi gulped again. “Let's see if we can find your happy spots.” The fingers started to stroke in between the ribs, slowly at first, then gradually picking up speed. Soon, Levi resembled a chipmunk with his cheeks blown up in en effort not to laugh. The redhead pressed into his ribs, just under his armpits, and wiggled them softly.

“No. Don't do thahahahahahahahhahah... hahahahahahahahahahahaha...”

“There's one!” Kietelen massaged the tender flesh expertly with her gloved fingers gliding over the stretched skin.

“HahahHAhAhAHHAhAhAhHAhAHhAHhAHAhahHHAhHAhHAhHAha!”

The women in the audience laughed and roared in approval. They were all loving the show.

“I know what'll get ya.” Kietelen bent her head down to the side and started brushing her mouth and teeth against the ribs.

“NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM...”

“AGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M NOT A CORN ON TH COHOHOHHOOHHOOHHOBBBB!!!” Levi protested.

“Well, not with that attitude, you won't be.” Kietelen joked before resuming her “snack”. Levi was starting to run short of breath as he tried in vain to pull away. Kietelen stopped tickling with her mouth, but now there were streaks of saliva covering the boy's ribs. Now she glided her fingers quickly, darting them up and down.

“Tickle tickle!”

“STOHHOOHOHHOOHHOOHOHOHOHOPPPP!”

“Okay, that's enough. Thank you, Kietelen!” The women all clapped as Kietelen bowed again and somersaulted back to the squad. Jenni addressed Levi. “How ya doing there, Sport?”

“That tickled so bad...” He panted.

“Don't get too tired. We're not even closed to finished with you.” Jenni said. “But we'll give that upper body a rest for a bit, I think. Cosquillas, Chatouiller, let's show this boy what we do with naked widdle tootsies.”

More laughter from the audience.

“Oh no.” Levi whispered to himself as the French and Spanish clowns approached him, each with a pink feather in their hands. While his ankles were restrained, his feet were bare and not resting on anything. There was no protection for them. Chatouiller sat down next to his left foot and Cosquillas followed suit, placing herself at his right. Both were facing the audience.

“I wonder which foot is more ticklish.” Jenni commented into her megaphone. “Looks like we are ready to find out!”

Cosquillas struck first. She took hold of the right foot and started running the feather along the arch. The grin on Levi's face looked particularly silly, like a child determined to not smile for a picture.

“Coochie coochie coo, why aren't you laughing?” She cooed at him. “You will be tickled no matter what. Why fight it?” Levi wondered why himself. Why did he always try not to laugh? Even with Claire and Kim, he usually tried to hold in his laughter at first. But what was the point when he never could control himself for too long? “Don't you want to laugh for me?” She asked, looking up at him. “Doesn't it tickle tickle tickle?”

The feather's faint caress was taking it's toll on poor Levi. He looked over at Jenni and saw the sinister smile that she wore. She knew how bad he wanted to laugh. She knew it was coming. Cosquillas began to feather about his toes, flicking the feather's tip against the pads of his toes. “Is the baby ticklish on his toes? Most babies are...”

Shut up, Levi thought.

“Maybe he needs a French Tickler, to pardon the phrase.” Chatouiller suggested with a heavy Parisian inflection. She tickled the toes on his left foot with her feather and the double assault was horrible. Levi's fave was turning blue with effort.

“Adorable, isn't he, ladies?” Jenni asked. Many women in the multitude responded with condescending “ooo's” and “aaw's” as Levi struggled to hold on. He shut his eyes, determined to block out the situation. If all he had to deal with was feathers on his feet, he would be okay. Yes. Yes, he was sure of it. He imagined that he was walking barefoot trough a field. It was just grass on his feet, that's all. Yeah, just a few blades of grass. It wasn't that bad. He could deal with this. He could get the best of these foreign featherers. He'd show them. He got his confidence back. He opened his eyes. He looked at Jenni defiantly, despite her constant grin. He looked at the other clown girls who were off to the side. All three of them. He...

Wait a second. There were six altogether, right? He knew there were the two at his feet. The French and Spanish clowns. And then there were three off to the side. The German with the pigtails, the Dutch woman who had tormented his ribs, the Japanese woman who was suggestively wiggling her fingers at him, eager for her turn, and the... The Swedish clown. Where the fuck was the Swedish clown?

Then he felt the feathers on either side of his neck. Jenni winked at Levi. The Swedish clown was behind him, tickling his neck, cutting through his focus like a hot blade..

“Teekle teekle mine leetle boy...”

“That's nohohohohohhoohoht fahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahhahahhaiirrrr!”

“We never claimed to be fair.” Jenni reminded him with a cackle. “We just said you would be tickled.”

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“Tickle tickle tickle” Cosquillas murmurred.

“Gitsy goo...” Chatouiller taunted. They were now running their feathers between his toes, the same feeling that he had experienced when shooting the pinata earlier. Kittla dropped the feathers and tickled his neck with her nails. He scrunched his neck, giggling helplessly as the women teased him. He laughed and laughed, unable to muster even a smidge of self control.

“Ze Leetle boy is so geegly, no?” Kittla now tickled behind his ears. This proved to be a powerful spot on the young man.

“Ah. No! HehahHAhAHHAhAhAHhAhHAhAHahhAHHAhAHhAHHAhAHhAhAhAHA!”

“Oh, yes. He is a regular, how do you say...” Chatouiller pondered between pokes to his soles. “Like insect?”

“You mean a giggle bug.” Jenni offered, drinking in the laughter like a tonic. “Yes he certainly is.”

Cosquillas and Chatouiller put their feathers away and raked their nails along the soles.

“NAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” It was intolerable. Levi wanted to scream. Jenni let the triple threat continue for a couple more minutes before speaking up.

“Okay, ladies, let him breathe. Nonstop tickle torture is something that one can build a tolerance to. We have to take breaks to let him recover so that the attacks will have more impact.”

The three women moped a little bit but left Levi to join the other three. He was sweating now. His chest was flushed. His eyes teary. His breaths were deep and frantic.

“Doesn't he look happy. He's not even being tickled and he can't stop smiling.” Jenni pointed out to the crowd.

She was right, Levi realized. There was no reason for him to be smiling, but he couldn't help it. How could his body be acting this way. He pondered this question until he heard Jenni call the next clown.

“Kitzel.” She beckoned. “His underarms should be fairly slick with sweat by now.”

“No!” He shouted. “Please don't do that!” Kitzel was the German clown. The one with the pigtails. And her soft gloves looked like they may as well be a murder weapon to the poor guy.

“Why is that?” Jenni asked him. “Is that a problem area?”

“It will be.” Kitzel threatened as she closed in on the boy. Levi took a deep breath, knowing full well how ticklish his armpits were.

Kitzel stepped up to Levi, locking eyes with him. She raised her index fingers. She poked with her left finger, softly, just under the pit at the top of the ribs. Levi flinched. She poked with the right, ever so briefly touching dead center. He flinched again. Kitzel wanted to play with him, knowing that his underarms were such a weak spot for him.

“It's okay, my child. My Junge. Ve will take it slowly, Ja?” She brought her index fingers to the centers of his pits, holding them in place. He giggled softly. He couldn't help it. Just having her fingers resting there was driving him crazy. “Ve vill count to ten. Ja? In Deutsch. Eins...” She drew a one in each underarm.

“Hehehehehehehe...”

“Zwei...” She drew two's now. Levi giggled and could hear some of the women in the audience joking and chuckling about his predicament. One woman mentioned that he seemed like a giddy schoolboy with a crush whenever he looked over to Jenni, who was admiring the German clown's technique.

“Drei...”

“Hehehehehehehehehehhe...”

“Vier...” This slow torture kept Levi in a steady stream of giggles as she traced the numbers in the slippery hollows. Finally she got to ten, or as she called it, Zehn.

Then she took the initiative. She scritched and scribbled her fingers all over the wells.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!”

“There is the laughing boy! Goochie goochie goo!”

Levi struggled and jolted with each touch. His rosy cheeks and ticklish smile had the attention of every woman in the vicinity.

“Looks like Levi is just loving his Pittie Love.” Jenni joked with the audience.

“Oh yes, Jenni, but I am vorried he might pee.” Kitzel said with a somewhat uneasy look on her face.

“Nah, I'm not worried about that. He's a grown man” Jenni dismissed the complaint. Levi knew that he wouldn't pee, as his bladder was pretty empty. He almost wished that he could though, perhaps it would end the torture. Kitzel wiggled her fingers under his arms and he started to run out of breath.

“Okay, Kitzel, I think that's enough for now. He looks like he needs some air.” Jenni commanded

“May I also get ze belly?” Kitzel asked Jenni.

“Oh no. That tummy is all mine in due time.” Jenni refused. Kitzel nodded, visibly disappointed, but she obeyed and walked back to the squad. Jenni walked up to Levi and spoke with him, only loud enough for him to hear.

“How ya doing there, Honey?” She asked like a concerned mother. “Still hanging in there?”

“Why are you doing this to me?” He asked. “Where are Claire and Kim?”

“Well, ya see... “She started to explain. “I know Claire and Kim. I had a run in with them last Halloween. The party was... interesting... to say the least, but I visit them from time to time. They told me about you. How you surrendered yourself to them. How you are their toy and how they create these illusions for you as a conduit for them to live out there ler fantasies. I begged them to let me have a shot at you, ya see. This is my show. And you can't do anything about it.” Jenni smiled wickedly and stepped back to her place on the stage. “And now for a lesson in tickle torture from the first race to perfect it: Kusuguru, show Levi how the Japanese like to tickle.

The Japanese clown approached Levi with a thin paintbrush in each hand, walking around and standing behind him just as Kittla had. Was she going to tickle his ears and neck as well? He wondered if there was any real threat to her being from that part of the world. He didn't like to stereotype people in any way but was what Jenni said true? About how that culture perfected tickle torture? He almost wanted to look that up or...

The brush stroked and made a circle in the center of his right butt cheek.

“Ah!” He jumped. Many women in the audience found his reaction to be hysterical. Even Jenni giggled into her hand. Kusuguru muttered something in her native tongue.

“What did she say?” Levi asked.

“Beats me.” Jenni shrugged. “I don't think she speaks English.”

A circle was drawn on his other cheek. A quick and quiet chortle escaped his lips. Kusuguru muttered again. Her voice lilted as the paintbrushes stroked here and there on his bottom. He started to squirm and wiggle his hips around to try and avoid them. Of course, all he succeeded in doing was look as though he was attempting to belly dance.

“Hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

She lilted again. Her voice was melodic and teasing. He could imagine what the words meant without knowing for sure.

“So, even your butt is ticklish, eh?” Jenni teased him. “Either that, or you think that something is pretty gosh darn funny.”

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...” He giggled as the brushes danced and Kusuguru cooed at him.

“I am gonna guess the former though.” Jenni told him. “Apparently you don't mind being tickled there either.” She pointed downward and Levi looked down at his erection. Sometimes with Claire and Kim, he would become aroused when they tickled him, sometimes not. But at the moment, his penis was hard enough to hunt with. He blushed as he heard more amused reactions from the dozens of onlookers.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“What an embarrassing place for a boy to be ticklish...” Jenni seemed intent on rubbing salt in the wounds. “You're supposed to be strong and macho and all of that, but you've got a ticklish booty.” She giggled and many of the women laughed at him. Kusuguru took hold of him, wrapping an arm around him to keep him in place as she drew the brush up and down his crack, still muttering her little singsong.

“HehHehEhHEhEhHEHEhEhHEhE hAHhAhAHhAhHAhAHHAhHAhahhahahahhHahHAhAHHAHHAhA...”

“Oh Dear... So tickled by his predicament.” Jenni was clearly having a ball. “I think it's time that I joined in.” She wiggled her gloved fingers and Levi's face grimaced in terror. He could only imagine what she was capable of if she was the leader. Jenni came up to him and knelt down in front of him, taking hold of his erect penis and pressing it to his tummy. Then she softly wiggled the tips of her fingers along the underside.

“Coochie coo... I've got youuuu...” She smirked at him as he laughed. Claire liked to tickle him there sometimes. Especially if he was aroused.

“It's because the penis gets more sensitive when it is erect.” Jenni blurted out as if she could read his mind. “And I CAN read your mind. I've been able to this whole time. That's why I sent Kittla in earlier when you tried to resist the feathers on your footsies.” She giggled girlishly as she tickled him.

Damn! She had been reading his mind the whole time. He couldn't hide anything from her. He only hoped that she wouldn't...

Her fingertip softly tickled the side of his left testicle.

“Agh! Hehehehehhhehehe...”

“Mhmm... classic male trait.” Jenni nodded. “But hey, you know what is the most important thing about the Snicker Squad? Indeed, the most important thing about any squad?”

“Whahahahahhahahat's thahahahahahahattt?”

“We don't work separately.” She smiled. “We work ALL TOGETHER!”

“NOOO!” He screamed. But it was too late. In a flash, Jenni and the other 6 women were on him, tickling there respective body parts. Kitzel at his armpits, Cosquillas and Chatouiller at his feet, Kietelen at his ribs and sides, and Kittla at his neck and ears. Kusuguru stayed where she was, tormenting his bottom with the gentlest tickles she could inflict.

“Gitchy Gitchy!” Kitzel scribbled the underarms.

“Teekle teekle!” Kittla traced his earlobes with her feathers.

“This little piggy...” The French and Spanish clowns sang as they wiggled his toes gingerly.

“This is the way we count the ribs, count the ribs, count the ribs...” Kietelen taunted as she poked and prodded.

“You're done for, Sugar.” Jenni guaranteed the lad as she tickled his testicles with spidery touches and occasionally blew on his belly.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

It was so much more than his mind could handle. Levi couldn't even see through his teary eyes anymore. The only thing that he felt other than the constant tickling, was when he climaxed... just before everything went black...

When Levi came to, he realized that he was still in on the stage. He was still tied to the O structure. But nobody else was there... except for Jenni.

“I have to say, that was totally worth it.” She nodded her head in approval.”

“I am glad to hear you say that.” Said Susie from the shooting booth as she stepped into the light and approached Levi. “By the way, love the whole squad idea.” She complimented Jenni as she untied Levi and helped him to the floor. He was too weak at this point to do much by himself. He looked up at Susie.

“You? But...” He couldn't figure out what was happening... until Susie transformed into Kim. Suddenly it made perfect sense. The shooting booth tickles had been a way to re-assure Jenni beforehand that Levi really was that ticklish.

“Looks like you had fun too, Levi.” Kim rubbed his back soothingly.

“One thing I don't get.” He lifted his head. “What do you mean, worth it?”

“Well, ya see...” Kim looked at him as if she was letting him in on a secret. “In exchange for us letting Jenni have her way with you... Claire and I get to have our way with her now!”

Jenni took a couple of nervous steps back, remembering their deal, and backed right into Claire, who grabbed her wrists to keep her still.

“Come on now, Jen. A deal's a deal.”

“But... But I...” She didn't even get a chance to talk her way out of it before she suddenly disappeared and reappeared in a coffin. Completely concealed in the box except that her naked feet and breasts jutted out.

“Levi's little magic show suggestion earlier sounded pretty good to us, Jenni. We're gonna make your frown... disappear!” She waved her arm in a flamboyant flourish, like a stage magician.

“And you get to watch.” Kim told Levi. She handed him a colorful bag. He opened it. What was inside smelled delicious.

“Don't forget your cotton candy. You did get 4 shots earlier after all.” Kim winked at him and joined Claire at the coffin.

Levi watched as Claire feathered Jenni's wiggling feet and Kim fluttered her sharp nails along Jenni's breasts, both teasing her with wicked “coochie coos” as she laughed helplessly.

It was a show that Levi sure didn't mind watching...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back