• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cuba

Which character you like most?

• Maria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carla

• Marta

• Juanita

• Total voters
T

TickleeClaudia

The mission was clear and well prepared. Maria and Carla were the vanguard of the rebels
decisive advantage in the fight for Havana and for decisive supremacy in combat
for freedom against the Cuban government. In a night and fog action should the
both young women to penetrate the government property and the power distribution with a
prepare manual intermediate distributor for an external circuit. So want the
Rebel forces the next night block the security facilities and the seat of government
taking. The goal was to overthrow Castro. Everything was thoroughly prepared and so did the
Both start the starry night to start her mission. They already had the terrain
observed for a long time and so they knew exactly where they had to sneak in order to dm
fastest way to reach the distributor boxes and manipulate accordingly. they had
found out that the searchlights needed about 60 seconds for each revolution and
were prepared for everything.

It was exactly 1:45 when the two arrived at the barrier fence. They had her car in safer
Distance parked so as not to be discovered.
The two women were all dressed in black, they had put on Sturmhauben which they
had knitted in painstaking work in order not to attract attention. They withdrew
Now over as they crouched at the edge of the fence to wait for the right time. They moved
put on her black gloves and got her tools ready. Maria was the more agile of
the two women and with her 1.61 meters also smaller than Carla and so it was her job, the
To cut cables and connect the distributors while Carla stopped the time and the eyes kept open.

The mission started, 60 seconds remained for both actions. They cut through the fence
with her small metal pliers, just as they had planned. The hole was open, the way was
free.
"60 seconds Maria!" Whispered Carla who held her position at the fence. ".. now!"
Maria climbed through the hole and allowed fast but unobtrusive to the power box.
-20 seconds- Carla thought, we're good at the time, keeping an eye on her surroundings.
A soft-click, click- was heard. "15!" Cried Carla. Maria now walked quickly
the hole to ... "5!" Maria crawled through the fence. The headlight came .... they had done it.
They stood up, and suddenly two bags were put over her heads, the two women
felt a thump .....
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
The gray veil cleared slowly.
Carla slowly opened her eyes. Her head turned, she felt like she was in a carousel.
... what? ... what happened? Where am I? "She slowly tried to turn her head and hers
Environment to take true. Everything she saw was white. It felt like snow and this
dreadful, bright light. Carla tried to organize her senses. Slowly she realized where she was
and that thought made her shudder.
For a long time she could not think about it, a cold breeze caught her body, only now
She realized that she wore no clothes. She was naked, only her underwear she still had
at. She felt that her body had an unfamiliar position because her limbs hurt. Carla
tried to move her arms but it did not work. Her wrists were strapped tight. you
noticed the soft leather she was lying on. - That will not ... ... oh no .....- So damn crap. - she thought to herself.
She realized the dimension and she understood immediately in which position she was and Carla did not like.

Her tanned, good trained body lay on a bunk and her joints were in a kind of X-position
strapped down. She suddenly realized that her mission had failed.
Slowly, the veil of unconsciousness cleared.
She did not know how long she was here. She had lost the sense of time.
She only knew she lay naked on a metal bench.
Her jeans and her black shirt she was wearing had been removed.
Her hand and ankles were tied with iron hinges. She lay on her back, her body set an X.

Her head snaps open as we open the door.
The two women glanced at Maria for a moment, then began slowly around her prisoner to go around.
The two women were now no more than a meter away from your naked body. Close enough,
to smell a hint of perfume with the scent of fear and the slight smell of sweat.

The two women were now behind her body, so Maria tried her bound body twist to follow them.

"Good Morning! Slept well? - Welcome to our little playroom "
Maria slowly but surely became aware of her situation.
Bright neon light, various instruments on a snow-white wall and 2 women next to it
it was s, which was the first thing could see Mary as she regained consciousness.
"We are here because we need to know what they are looking for and who they are working for ...
and once I get that information we'll let her go again. "" Go to hell! "
she scolded Maria "You will never get this information .... I'd rather die !!!!" she screamed.
The two women now walked around Maria's chair so that they see her faces for the first time
could. There were two very beautiful women, both around 30, and slim. The bigger one was
perhaps 1.75 Meter and wore her black hair tied in a ponytail. The other woman
had shoulder length rather reddish lustrous hair that fell over his muscular shoulders.
Both were well built and had over-trained upper arms. Maria could do that immediately
seen as the taller woman was wearing only a black top and her colleague a white
Muscle shirt with short sleeves. Both women wore tight jeans and sneakers. "My name
Marta ... "said the beautiful black-haired woman" ... and that's Juanita. You know, both of us
are a well-rehearsed team. I admit they are not the first guest we "harbor" here ....
Both women laughed mockingly at the expression. "You know, ...." said Marta "... we have here
our own special methods of "gathering information" when they understand what I mean
my ....! "" .. so I think it's better they answer our questions willingly, "says Juanita
derisively, "... otherwise we are forced to introduce them to our methods ....." The
Women laughed while Maria tried to look cool. "Do what you want, I will
Never tell them anything ..... I'd rather die! "Maria screamed convinced. She knew that this
The worst case was that could happen, but she was ready to risk everything for the coup, she said
they knew they would come and liberate them, they just hoped soon .... "But, but ..." said Juanita
soft "who is talking about dying?" Marta slowly walked around the chair to Mary's foot.
"There are methods lately, I tell them, they work miracles .... So what do they have here?
search? "Juanita said. "Fuck you all!!! - I will never say anything ... !!! "" Oh, I'm sure
they will .... said Marta. Maria wanted to lock her toes as Marta her black socks
pulled down but she could not react fast enough to somehow oppose it
fight back ....... "Okay, one last time, who are you working for?" asks Marta. "I will never give them
say something! "screamed Maria. Marta now took Maria's foot and held him back.

Slowly she pulled her long pointed fingernails over Maria's tender sole. Maria reacted immediately and
tried to break her foot. Ahh ... ohhh ... Maria's soles were extremely sensitive. Marta
enjoyed that visibly. "If they do not tell us what they know ... that was only the beginning!"
Meanwhile, Juanita brought a small bag and put it on the table next to Maria's chair ......
The situation pleased Carla not at all. The absolute worst case scenario has occurred, they
knew from the beginning that it had to be avoided by all means in captivity.
-Where is Maria? - Carla became nervous she could not remember what had happened to Maria
maybe they were caught too? Carla shuddered, she knew that her mission
was crucial for the victory of the rebels. They were not allowed to fail, otherwise they were all
she was aware that she lost. She tried to remember, they already had her mission
Completed? - Her memory, the power distribution boxes, the Headlights .....

Carla got nervous, what about Maria ...? She was determined to withstand, she was allowed to hers
Do not betray mission .... "Good morning, you little spy! Again among the living? "
Carla heard a female voice, she spoke with a European accent. As the door on the
At the top of her bed, at first she could only hear the voice. Only when the woman next
she kicked Carla to see who she was dealing with.
Maria had just recovered from the first tickle sensations and was trying to breathe slowly.
She had never experienced anything like that, they had been prepared and trained how to get in
But it could not be trained. "Oh, oh, oh, like that
sensitive? "said Marta. "But we are just starting ... - I do not believe we will
need long, what do you think Juanita? "" -Yes, I think too, this guest will make it easy for us
actually a pity .... "Fuck her sluts !!! ..." screamed Maria, "I will not be anything !!!!!" "But
they have already seen what happens if they are not cooperative ... "-" Get nothing
she from me! You hear no sound from me !!! "" But we already have some of them
is not it? "said Marta" .... and I think there is much more possible. They even believe
not what's in it all in such a petite person. Believe me, I speak
"Juanita added as she emptied the small bag and the contents on the table
spread. Maria was visibly nervous, what she did not like at all ...
"Hello Hello! Who do we have there? "Said the woman who now sees Carla right the first time
could. She had shoulder-length blonde hair, she was not tall, perhaps 170 mm but she wore
high heel shoes that made them look bigger. Your curly hair fell over her
Shoulder. She was no longer the youngest, Carla she estimated to early 40s, but very well built.
Her white blouse she wore over her dark jeans accentuated her slim figure.
Carla quickly realized that from here. She was clearly European. - That does not mean good
because why do you have a European woman in Cuba who is conducting a survey? She definitely had one
Be an expert. Carla was not really interested in what area, but she was afraid
she would know soon.

"My name is Sarah, I'm an expert in survey technology. I used to be for the British
Secret service. The offer that I was from Cuba to part, but I just could not
resist and that's why we both have the pleasure today. - but enough about
me, tell me how you became my guest today? Who are they and what does they have here?
devious? I heard you were caught spying ... "" I'm not saying anything! Fuck
you bitch !!!"
Carla said deliberately calmly. Inwardly it looked different. "Well, I interpret that
as a rather uncooperative, am I right there? "Sarah deliberately asked ambiguously, but Carla squirmed
only off. If so, there are some things that you can learn from the secret service, like how
to make someone talk to you There are the hard methods or the ones
more effective, I personally have opted for the more effective ones. And only to her
Information, My colleagues here who have learned this technique from me and as far as I know
she does not alone our guest at the time. "Carla shuddered, she realized who she meant, Maria!
Juanita inspected her spread utensils. "Let's see what we have here for you
Maria shuddered at the thought of being helplessly at the mercy of the two of them. she had
sworn not to surrender, but she sincerely hoped this situation would come to an end soon
would have. "I think these feathers here are a good starting point, what do you think? Maybe
help those who remember a little bit, "said Juanita. "That one does not
once reminded of his own name .... things are there, "added Marta derisively. Maria
already clenched her toes in terrible foreboding. "But, is there such a thing?
cramped feet "Marta said we do not do them at all ....." Maria was shocked, what did she mean
in order to? A sharp scream escaped her as Juanita the feathers deep in her wide open
Armpits circled. Noooooooo !!!! Not there !!!!! SSSSTTTTOOOOOPPPP !!!!"
Maria shouted now like on a spit ..... the two knew that they were on the right track. It would only
still be a matter of time .....
"I think it's time we talk a bit, do not you think?" Sarah became
now very direct. "Tell me who you work for and what your mission is!" "I will never
tell them something! Fuck you bitch! Wait until my friends are here, they will
show them right! "cried Carla. "Well, so, her friends. Who are her friends and exactly
when will you be here? - Now they have made me curious !!! - Carla haunted her
Face. "Well, if that's s, they had her chance," said Sarah, "now I have to go to others
Seize resources ... "Sarah got up and walked to the foot of Carla's couch. "Then we want
Give her feet a breath of air, do not you think so? "She pulled Carla's
black socks off the feet. Carla desperately tried to resist "Oh
Come on, that will not help, relax, Lind says in a calm tone.
Carla had to realize that she could not do anything about it. "So it's not your position
lets that edit her two very nice feet at the same time I have an help
searched. As you might have noticed, I already have experience in such surveys
and therefore I know how to best help myself. You will be amazed ... "Sarah grinned sardonically.

"So it's over with funny my sweetie!" Sarah pulled up a small swivel chair hers
Words were now clear and emphatic. "Either they now tell me everything they know, ... ..." -
"I will not do anything!" Exclaimed Carla. "You do not know anything about me, bitch !!! ..." - "Well, then you lemme me no choice ....."
She took out of her bag two small items
out. Carla could not tell what it was because of her position, she shivered slightly now
when a whirring, monotonous noise made her shudder. "Let's see how
tough they really are my sweetie "Sarah said while holding 2 small items under Carlas
Feet placed. "Look, since I can not be in 2 places at the same time, who can do that nicely
(Sarah grinned sardonically) I've come up with something "She pointed to the two devices.
"These little helpers will make sure I can deal with them,
while they take over my work. Carla fears nothing good, she knew it now
would be uncomfortable. A whirring noise sounded and rotating springs slid
unstoppable over Carla's bare and unprotected soles. A sharp scream sounded.
Well, let's see how our tough spy deals with it, "Sarah said
while she picked up an electric toothbrush and got into her chair next to Carlas lie sat.
"Ah, ha ha ha ha .... NO !!!!!
The rebel romped in her shackles as Sarah moved the rotating brush on Carla's slightly open Anus started ...

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
Time passed infinitely slowly. Maria fought desperately against the tickle attacks that
both gave a bottle of water to her prisoners. Maria was exhausted and besides
tied so that she sucked the bottleneck greedily in her mouth. Maria did not know how
long she was here already. She had lost her sense of time. She was suddenly just tired and
only realized how her eyelids closed ...... "Sleep well, my sweetheart!" she heard one
Voice, she seemed to Maria endlessly far away .... She fainted
A mixture of screaming, laughing and crying filled the small room. The short distances
from Carla's breathing paired with horrific wild screams, Sarah proved her on a good one
Was gone. Almost an hour had passed since the toothbrush began its service and Carla
had arrived at the end of her powers.

She had fought, but the sensory overload on her Anus had hurt her. The massage oil Sarah had applied provided for 10 minutes
Long-term roar at Carla. Sarah had enough experience with such situations and knew exactly
when it was time to talk. She turned off the toothbrush. Carla's wild gasp filled him
entire room. Tears ran down her cheeks. She was at the end of her powers and Sarah was
happy with her work. "Well, my lovely, maybe you want to tell me something now?" Said
as she caressed Carla gently over the back. "Everything! ..." Carla huffed, "... I'm telling
but please stop doing this with me ..... "Carla's words were pleading. well then
Let's hear ... "-" .... The rebels, .... the rebels overrun the seat of government
exactly at 3 o'clock today! "Carla puffed exhausted. A slight touch of a grin scurried
over her face. Sarah looked at the clock, exactly 2:59, from outside were shots and
To hear engine noise ......
After the successful coup, the government politicians and her entourage were arrested ....

1 week later:

(A windowless cellar below the new seat of government)

Two women lay tied together on an anchored metallic X-frame.
"I think there is still so much to tell what our people would care about
Machinations of her government. "
"We will never ..... Ahhhhhh !!!!!!!!!! ....."
It was a monotonous double tone that Marta and Juanita released as Carla and Maria with the
Whirring toothbrushes touched her bare soles ......

(Meanwhile in a secret state prison)

Slowly, the veil of unconsciousness cleared.
She did not know how long she was here. She had lost the sense of time.
She only knew she lay naked on a metal bench.
Her jeans and her black shirt she was wearing had been removed.
Her hand and ankles were tied with iron hinges. She lay on her back, her body set
an X.

Her head snaps open as the door opens.
The two women glanced at Sarah for a moment, then began slowly around her prisoner
to go around.
The two women were now no more than a meter away from her naked body. Close enough,
to smell a hint of perfume with the scent of fear and the slight smell of sweat.

The two women were now behind her body, so Sarah tried her bound body
twist to follow them.
"Good Morning! Slept well? - Welcome to our little playroom "
Sarah was slowly but surely aware of her situation, she became queasy ...
You know, I think there's a lot to tell about our previous clients what ours
Government would be interested. To capture the famous survey expert Sarah Fox is one
great success for our still young government.
Terrible, desperate laughter and whimpering filled the little cell.

The end

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back