• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni's Tickle Tips (Tickle Talk)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
(Bumping this since I am now taking commissions regarding my characters! If you are interested, you can message me at [email protected]. Jenni and others are eager to play...)

Hello, boys and girls! It's your favorite bubbly and beautiful giver of giggles here! And today I want to talk about some of my favorite techniques when it comes to tickling. We have a lot to go over here, so let's jump right into it!

Now, before you get started, you want to make sure that your subject is comfortable, but limit their mobility. There are a number of different ties and cuffs and the like that you can buy, but I am a personal fan of using things at home. A pair of nylons or some scarves... or even a necktie can make fantastic bondage tools. Like a ninja, a good tickler is always aware of their surroundings and can walk into a room knowing right away how they can restrain and prepare a subject for their session.

Once you have your ticklee at your mercy (and hopefully nake-y), It's time to find their tickle spots. Now, obviously everyone is different. Some people are ticklish all over. Some people are only ticklish in one spot. Hell, some have to be touched in an exact spot in an exact way on a certain time of day during a specific turn in the lunar cycle... it can vary to any degree! So I will go over with you the different parts of the human body and how I like to tickle each spot.

The Feet/ Goes without saying that this is the go to spot for a lot of, if not most, ticklers. This is because there are more nerve endings per square centimeter in one's foot, than in any other part of their body. It's true. If you aren't ticklish on your feet, I'm kinda worried about you. Maybe see a doctor or something. Anyways, that being said, you can use feathers and such, but I have found that fingernails really get a person giggling. You can scratch softly or just rake your nails up and down. Near the centers of the soles and along the insteps are common tickle points. And, of course, you mustn’t neglect the toes. The stems of the toes are very ticklish and a well placed flick or stroke can be maddening, and come on, who doesn't like a good game of This Little Piggy?

The Knees/ Moving right along. I am sure that all of you have had your knees goosed at some point in your lives. It's what I call a “Jump Tickle” spot. It may or may not make someone laugh, but it will almost always make them jump. The muscles are very tender and normally respond very well to a good squeeze. If that fails, however, there are always the kneecaps themselves as well as that oh so ticklish spot in the backs of the knees. The only thing about knee tickling is that with some people, it can get to be irritating after a while or they might start to bruise, so it's important to be wary of signals of discomfort.

The Thighs/ Some people aren't ticklish on their thighs at all. Like... at all! It's mind blowing to me, but depending on your lee, this might be a total waste of time for you. If they do have ticklish thighs, though, there is much fun to be had. You can use gentle squeezes like with the knees, or you can use your fingers. I find that feathers are mostly ineffective here, but there are always exceptions to the rule. Try spidering your fingers along the inner thighs, but not touching the knees or genitals. Gentle scratches on the tops of the thighs can work wonders as well.

The Tummy/ A major hot spot on many people, the tummy is a veritable playground of ticklishness. I am not sure why, but I don't question good things. Just about anything from fingers to feather dusters can work on a ticklish tummy. Fingernails work obviously as well. Try drawing little shapes around the bellybutton and verbally teasing your lee, letting them know that you're gonna get that bellybutton eventually. The lower tummy, just above the pubic region and near the hips is devastating for a lot of folks as well. Going back to that navel, though, try a q tip or paintbrush for the best results. Or, if you are really daring, your tongue.

The Ribs/ Wibbies! I love wibbies. Sorry, I get distracted sometimes. Anyways, counting the ribs is a fun tickling game for both the ler and the lee, but you have to be careful, because like the thighs, some people bruise easily. Try gently poking between the bones in the ribcage or lightly wiggling your fingertips against the skin. If your lee is thin, use a light touch to make them really squirm. Also, if it's screams you're a-wanting, try nibbling along the ribcage as if you are eating corn on the cob. Mmm... now I'm hungry. Dammit.

The Armpits/ Those hollows are gold in most lees. Many people believe that the underarms are ticklish as a result of an evolutionary reflex that's meant to teach us self defense. I don't know if that's true, but they sure are fun to wiggle your fingers in. A good gitchy goo under the arms can usually get a giggle out of even the most stubborn subject. Sometimes, I like to rub my thumbs right in the centers. You can mess with your subjects as well by drawing your fingertips along their biceps from their inner elbows down to the pitties, but stopping just before you touch the wells. I made a girl cry last week because I did this to her for 15 whole minutes. The anticipation broke her down. So much fun.

The Chest/ This is another place where some people aren't ticklish at all. The nipples are usually quite tender, but not always in a ticklish way. With guys especially this is a real “love it or hate it” spot. But if a guy is ticklish there, take full advantage because it's probably one of his most ticklish places. Oil up your fingertips and brush lightly for maximum giggles, or use a make-up brush that is particularly soft. Some might use their nails but that can cause discomfort. The same thing applies to a woman's breasts. Some aren't ticklish on their breasts at all. I sure as Hell am, but that's just me. Light tickles with your fingernails underneath the boobs or along the sides can be delightful, and wiggling your fingers between the ribs and the sides of a woman's breasts can turn out very well. Yeesh, my nipples got hard just thinking about it. Moving on...

The Butt/ Hey you, stop laughing. The human rump can be extremely ticklish. Most people have never been tickled there so they don't know. This means it can be a fun discovery for both you and your lee. The buns themselves need a soft touch, or you can grab where the thighs meet the buns and squeeze or wriggle your fingers. The crack is quite touchy as well, but if you're gonna go there, make sure you are stable, because they will probably try to buck you off. Paintbrushes and stiff feathers should be on the menu here. The perineum and anus are usually pretty damn tickly as well, so find out for yourself.

The Genitals/ Now that we are resting firmly in the gutter, let's talk about the privates. Soft flicks in the creases where the thighs meet the genitals will get you a good laugh. But we have to address the different parts themselves. With women, the labia is very responsive to the kiss of a feather. And for a clitoris, nothing beats a good vibrator or wand. But soft touches and even kisses can make a woman squirm and giggle. As I have already said, the perineum is a great tickle spot. But the most important thing is to try to make it just as pleasurable as it is ticklish. Make her not know if she wants to laugh or moan and she is yours. Guys are similar. The penis, especially when erect, is quite ticklish. Don't jerk him off with a deep rub. Get in there with soft fingertips. Glide them along the veins and up and down the undersides. Also give the head a little feather love. As for the balls, there is a subtle art. The softest touches are the best. You have to understand too that a man's dignity will go right out the window if you tickle his balls just the right way. You want to make a man beg like you've never heard before in your life? Get some oil on your fingers and draw circles on the sides of the testicles or along the seam. I don't care what anybody says, this is why girls will always be better than boys.

Verbal Teasing/ Some people really don't like tickle talk, but I am totally addicted to it! Whether I am receiving or administering it, I love baby talking my subjects and making them blush. I don't think any good tickling is complete without it. “Tickle tickle” and “Coochie coo” are fine, but what I really love is telling my prey that I'm coming for them. That I know they are ticklish and that I'm gonna get them. It gets me off watching them writhe and panic as they wait for that one... terrible... tickle. Find the worst spot on your subject and tell them that you are gonna tickle them. That you won't stop. That they will giggle and laugh and fall apart under your fingers. Break them down. There is no greater pleasure than watching a strong willed man or woman tremble with ticklish fear.

There is so much more to cover, but I have a young woman in the other room waiting for me. I just bought some acrylic nails and can't wait to play. Toodles.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back