• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Catherine

Mztickler

Tickle history tells us that Catherine the Great was quite a ticklephile. tickle history will now reveal just how ticklish she was... !

She was one of Russia's greatest rulers, ruthless and extremely ticklish. Here is one account of how ticklish she was.

It was winter and Catherine was bored. She wanted to play, but ran out of ticklish handmaidens and stable boys. She was getting ready for bed, undressing down to her bare, and flawless body. Her chambermaid came in to seeif there was anything she needed.

Catherine saw the young girl and smiled. "I am in a very "playful" mood tonight! But, I have no one to play with!" The youg girl shivered. She was one of Catherine's favorites to tickle. How she would love to take her revenge for the hours of torture her mistress had put her through .. !!

"Please ... no more... no more tickling! I can't stand it!" The young girl pleaded.

Catherine smiled. "I don't want to tickle you tonight, my dear.. ! If there was anything I could grant you, what would it be?" Catherine had set teh bait, hoping the young girl would catch on.

The girl thought a moment and smiled. ""Are you ... very ..ticklish.. my Czarina?" The girl smiled as she watched Catherine's reaction.

Catherine smiled. "Why don't you come and see for your self !" Catherine let her nightgown drop to the floor and layed on the bed, waiting ..

The maiden was hesitant at first, fearing punishment from Catherine. She thought to herself that punishment would be a small price to pay for a night's tickling of Catherine.

She sat down on the bed next to Catherine's naked body and began grazing her fingernails over her firm belly. She began verbally teasing Catherine.

"My Czarine .... Are you very ticklish here?" Catherine was extremely ticklish and verbal teasing only made her more ticklish. As she felt the girl's fingernails on her soft and very ticklsih belly, she began giggling and wriggling to escape the touch of fingertips.

"You're very ticklish ! Let's see just how ticklish you are !!!" The girl began tickling up Catherine's ribcage with her fignertips. Catherine squeeled and began giggling loudly. The maiden saw the reaction and stayed on her ribs.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA ..... NO-NO-NOT MY-Y-Y- RIBS ! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ..... TOO-TOO- TICK- TICK- TICKLISH !!!" Cathrine wriggled and bucked as the maiden tickled up and down her ribs and into her armpits.

Then the maiden took a feather and began ticklng Catherine's nipples and sides of her creamy white breasts. Cathrine became hysterical with laughter with each stroke of the feather,

Her body glistened with sweat as the girl took another feather and began twirling it everywhere she could think of that was a ticklish spot on Catherine's body.

Then the maiden reached own and began tickling one of Catherine's feet. Catherine gasped and her eyes grew wide as she was the maided's hand drift towards her foot. Catherine's feet were her most ticklish part and they were very sensitive from all the times she ahd let her ticklers tease and tickle them.

As the maiden's fingertips touched her foot, Catherine screamed and began babbling ! teh maiden began tickling both feet, making Catherine truely suffer for all those times she tickled this maiden.

She tikcled the edges of her feet, under the toes and down the bottoms. Catherine becmae overcome with hysterical laughter, bouncing and bucking madly on the bed.

The maiden tikcled her feet for what seemed a long time, then began a full body tickle attack that lasted half the night, till Catherine passed out from exhaustion.

When Catherine woke up, she was still tingling from the torturous tickling she had recieved. she saw the young maiden sitting in the corner and smiled.

The maiden smiled back and walked over to the bed and swirled a feather over Catherine's belly before leaving the bedchamber.

Catherine giggled at teh feel of the feather and fell happily to sleep.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back