• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very wet dream (warning: piss)

gatto

TMF Poster
05/01/2018

This night I had a strange, but hot, dream.

I don't know where I was, but I was holding on a horizontal tube, and my body (except my vertical arms) was horizontal. I was holding on to the tube, and I didn't want to leave the grip (if I had left the grip, I would have fallen into the void).
I was wearing a sleeveless white t-shirt, a pair of white underwear and a pair of sneakers (white and red).
Suddenly, my t-shirt and underwear disappeared, leaving me naked, except for sneakers.
I felt a strong urge to urinate, and I try to hold it (if I had pee, I had pee on myself). I thought the situation could be worse if I was barefoot and, immediately, my shoes disappeared, leaving me completely naked.
I felt the continuos stimulation to pee, and I was trying to do my best to not pee.
Even if I am not ticklish, I thought the situation could be even worse if someone had tickled my feet. Two feathers appeared.
I saw worried those magic feathers (they moved alone). They started tickling my soles, and immediately I started laughing (in this dream, I was very ticklish).
"AHAHAHAHAH STOP IT AHAHAHAHAH DON'T TICKLE MY FEET AHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T HOLD IT".
Those feathers were dancing on my soles, and I felt I couldn't hold pee anymore. "AHAHAHAHAHAH I'VE LOST THE CONTROL OF MY BODY AHAHAHAHAH". As soon as I told this, I started peeing. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't hold the pee, and I started peeing over myself. While feathers continued tickling my poor ticklish feet, I continued pee over myself.
After few minutes, my upper body was completely wet of pee. I don't remember if I had pee on my face (and in my mouth, because I was laughing), but my chest was completely wet of pee.
While I was having this dream, I felt I was sleeping in my bed, peeing under the covers. I didn't want to stop this dream, and I continue peeing in my bed.
When I had finished to pee in my bed, I woke up. I put my hand under covers to touch my wet mattress and my wet cock. Incredibly, I didn't feel wet. I looked under the covers, and I saw my mattress and my cock were dry.

So, I have had a dream about be tickled and pee for the tickling. But I have also had a dream where I pee in my bed.
I'm happy about these dreams. I hope you've liked my dreams, too.

Feel free to comment. Thank you!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back