• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dream: me as Peterton Poe thief?

gatto

TMF Poster
06/01/2018

(I remember only one hot scene of this dream, so I hope you forgive me if I invent a story to make this dream more interesting).
(I am not ticklish, but in this dream I am very ticklish).

I was a thief, and one night I decided to sneak into the museum to steal a special treasure: a big golden sphere, that was worth a lot of money.
I was wearing only a pair of black tiny underwear, so I was almost naked and I was barefoot (I didn't even have a mask to cover my face). I have heard rumors about a special antitheft, but I didn't intimidate.
To enter in the museum, I decided to use the air conditioning duct. It was no difficult and, after few minutes, I saw I was in the right room. I took the grate out and I prepared to the action.
Holding me with my hands to the duct, I used my feet to remove the glass and grab the golden sphere. Success! I thought I could escape with no problem, but I was wrong. Apparently, the golden sphere was the special antitheft.
Two holes opened in the sphere and two small brushes came out, touching my soles. These brushes started moving, brushing my soles, tickling my feet. Immediately, I started laughing for the tickling, and I lost my grip, falling on the floor.
I wanted to leave the sphere, but I couldn't: the sphere was covered with a special glue, and my feet were glued to the sphere. Tickling continued, as my laughs.
As if it was not enough, I felt I was having a hard-on: tickling was a turn-on for me. More brushes tickling my soles, more the erection was growing in my pants. After few minutes, my pants could not hide a huge erection. I was feared my pants could not resist anymore, but I was laughing too much to worry about that.
Finally, with more tickling, my erection grew again, and my pants tore up, leaving me completely naked.
I saw I was naked, but tickling didn't stop. My poor ticklish feet were tickling by two brushes, and I felt a tingling sensation between my legs. I knew I couldn't hold it anymore, so it happened.
While I was tickled and I was laughing, my cock started shooting a lot of cum. I was laughing like crazy, and my cock was cumming like a cannon.
As soon as my cock finished shooting cum, brushes stopped tickling, leaving me on the floor naked and exhausted for tickling.

I hope you've liked this dream. Surely I do!
Feel free to comment.

Sounds like quite the riveting dream!

Better stop reading Peterton Poe comics before you go to bed. Unless to LIKED the dream...in which case better start reading MORE Poe comics before bed.

LMAO.

Thanks for sharing with us, buddy,

B

Sounds like quite the riveting dream!

Better stop reading Peterton Poe comics before you go to bed. Unless to LIKED the dream...in which case better start reading MORE Poe comics before bed.

LMAO.

Thanks for sharing with us, buddy,

B

I'm glad you like this dream. I've liked it very much, and I hope to have more dreams like this in future.
You're right! That evening, before to go to sleep, I've read Peterton Poe 6. I accept your advice and I'll read more comics. If I'll have other hot dreams, I'll be glad to write them.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back