• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklee Lee's ticklish lesson M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
In the Canadian hotel bar I met Lee Adler who had been emailing me wanting to meet discreetly having a private, secret fantasy of the bare soles of his feet being tickle tortured by an experienced expert Foot-Top and had told me he liked to wear black nylon socks best with black laced shoes as in them all day in the office, they guaranteed to get his size 11 feet warm, sweaty and sensitive. Lee was speaking my language and another bonus being he telling me his being straight. Sending a photo the 6' dark haired 33 yr old was attractive to me and he'd sent me a photo of his feet to tempt me and they sure did. He saying he knew he'd love to hate it happening and I told him that my delight was going to be exploiting his hatred of being tickled and reinforcing his hating it as with me he would be truly tickle tortured!

In the bar we each drank a beer at a table as he told me how though only into women, the idea of another guy taking control of him and using and abusing him by way of his feet was something he yearned to experience happening. Lee stressing his wanting nothing else and I assuring him that the part of the male body that gets me hot being the feet and when hot my fixation on them is all there is, the feet are the focus of my attention and nothing can distract me from them and I could see by his expression how this excited him. I told him bluntly that I had a hardcore foot fetish and he better prepare for this as the suite was booked for the weekend and as agreed he was my guest and this hotel being older, the walls not paper thin, my having used it before. As we talked we threw back a couple more drinks and I told him in the suite he was going to be under my control and his feet vulnerable and helpless to be tortured, tickled, teased and tormented in every way but not inflicting pain as this tactic was not one that did anything for me at all!

We soon left the bar and took the elevator to the suite on the 33rd floor and on entering it I had Lee strip to his underwear and socks and replace his shoes and then use the bathroom before lying on the bed face up and securing him to it tightly, arms spread but feet together. Securing the size 11 shoed feet and sensing Lee's powerful foot aroma I told him how I'd been thinking of his socked feet inside his sweat moistened shoes. All the time I was grasping both secured shoed feet so Lee made aware he was now my ticklish captive but unlaced each shoe and was sliding a finger inside the side of each shoe so sensing the warmth of each foot on my finger, that I was the sadistic Foot Master he'd fantasised about and my pleasure being making him suffer and seeing him suffer!

Removing my finger and sensing a twitch as it stroked his right socked arch and now a realisation hit Lee in the face, fantasy was becoming a reality and it was easy to see this was his first time having another guy get intimate with him, even his feet as there was a sense of embarrassment especially when telling him his feet smelled awesome having worked up a real man-sweat and pulled off the right shoe and leaned into it pressing my nose against the socked toes of the warm, damp socked foot and inhaled deeply the rich foot smell and seeing Lee's socked toes wiggling exciting me even more and I then soon slid off his other shoe and I enjoyed the rich smell of Lee's left socked foot. Then wanting him to experience every sensation heightened I blindfold him.

"I've got you exactly where I want you, you're my ticklish bitch and no safe words you telling me your fantasy to be tickle tortured and one problem with fantasy is that often it does not live up to the reality which might be true for you Lee, finding it's happening a reality hard if not impossible to deal with but for me reality beats fantasy and these feet both now my feet Lee and feet I'm going to enjoy, feet so sensitive even your wife's not allowed near them and here they both are secured tight and my nose against them Mmmm fuck yeah they smell raunchy Lee!"

I then began to massage his right socked foot and not to tickle but to fondle, to handle and to feel up saying how exciting straight feet are to me and sensing adding humiliation to him as fondling his socked foot detecting sensitive areas with a subtle stroke here and there and feeling a twitch and seeing his socked toes wiggling. I kneaded and massaged the socked sole and then holding his foot tight sucked on his big toe through the black nylon sock whilst loving seeing the outline of Lee's sole and toes through the sock. My sucking slow, deliberate and sensual as the intensity of my socked toe sucking increased.

"Lee seems you're sensitive around your toes and insteps but also along the tops of your feet, feet I am now in total control of and salty tasty toes of two feet I'm going to savour smelling, licking and sucking on in socks and later bare and got to see how tortuously ticklish your socked feet are first as going to take my time, you're going nowhere but into tickle hell! I am going to violate your feet with the most unbearable sensations Lee just because I can and you're not exactly in any position to stop me!"

I then ran my fingers over Lee's left socked sole from the heel to the toes seeing them wiggle and sucking hard on Lee's left big toe making him gasp as teasingly very lightly stroking the length of Lee's left socked foot making it twitch and Lee trying to stifle laughter as his socked toes wiggled and his foot danced.

"Oh Lee you're right your feet are definitely horribly ticklish, so sensitive even to light caresses along these insteps, very slowly, so slowly running up n' down and up n' down and up n ' down, so ticklish Lee, so ticklish, two very ticklish feet and both mine to tickle and telling me even tickling your own feet proved hard to take, imagine me torture tickling them Lee!"

Saying this my fingers stroked along both socked soles simultaneously and biting on his lips Lee's head shook from side to side and I kept up the same stroking, light stroking as Lee began giggling a little and I knew his laughter would soon enough increase in volume as my tickles would in intensity, a thought making me smile as I applied a little more pressure to my touch! I dragged my fingers along the socked soles of Lee's feet and threateningly told him to keep them still or I'd stroke them harder knowing so ticklish he wouldn't be able to and wasn't so stroked both socked soles harder.

"Tickle, Tickle, Tickle Lee such ticklish feet, big, sweaty ticklish feet!" I taunted him. "I know how ticklish your feet are Lee and how you can't stand your feet tickled as it is hellish for you as in your fantasy you said it would be and not got your socks off yet and this the first night of a weekend of ticklish tortuous delights planned for you to endure, ticklish surprises Lee!"

I alternated slow stroking his soles then fast stroking as changing speed and pressure meant he couldn't prepare for the tickle tease he'd get from me, the violating sensation to prepare for. As Lee giggled and I alternated stroking one foot to the other I verbally teased him

"Does this tickle, does this, stroking under these toes, ticklish Lee? Stop laughing or I'll really tickle you!" I threatened him and Lee fought not to laugh

"Good boy, that's it you keep these soles as still as you can in these thin black nylon socks which smell so great Lee, your feet have an intoxicating smell that's addictive and gentle tickles seem to really get to you Lee, light gentle strokes along one sole and the other sole and this smelly right foot and smelly left foot and who will be punished for having smelly feet, Lee will!" I taunted him "I love seeing your feet squirm Lee!"

I ordered him to keep his feet still or his socks would come off and his bare sensitive feet be tickle tortured unbearably and slid his socks off his heels and slid a finger up each sock and wiggled it against his soles and immediately Lee giggled and no more sock play both socks off there were both big, sweaty, warm, tasty feet and all mine!

"You know Lee these feet are perfect, toes to stroke, to pinch, to nibble, to tickle, to suck and to lick, soles to lick and fondle, caress, stroke and yes tickle, yes Lee tickle the fuck out of, ever had them tickled with a toothbrush, no, well it tickles but what's hellish is tickled with a toothbrush coated with itching powder, imagine that Lee! I will love seeing you wiggling your toes and rubbing your soles together in reaction to the ticklish itch!"

"Mmmm look at these big, sweaty feet!" I said fondling each foot very gently from the heels to toes and rubbed his right bare sole and then his left bare sole making him moan and gradually lightened my touching to a tickle and then a lickle running my tongue the length of each sole slowly and deliberately teasingly and tormentingly!"

“Ahhhh noo stop,stop that, stop that it feels so weird!” Lee instantly reacted to his bare sole licked!

"Sssh reality bites and my teeth can too, you will be driven to begging me to lick your soles, luck on your toes and lick in between them all Mmmm such warm, salty soles Lee! It's amusing how weak and ticklish you are! Lickling is something I love doing to straight guys like you as it really gets to you that another guys mouth has tasted your feet, a man's tongue licked intimately in between your toes and along the soles of your feet, one thing to be tickled and helpless to stop it but foot raped is something else and sensations you will always remember, trying to be tough against tickles is fun to see but seeing all resistance lost as you fail the lickling challenge is something I relish witnessing as my tongue is my wicked weapon!"

"Oh no, please don't lick my feet! I'll do anything noo please!" Lee pleaded

"Lee your feet, these feet mine to lick and lickle which is a technique of oral tickle I've perfected and tickles so much and it's quite unbearably intimate and I want to lickle your toes and watch you giggle, you wouldn't deny me this pleasure would you? c'mon play the game, we play by my rules" I said as I slid my tongue in between each toe of his right foot one after the other, sucking on them all and licking them and along both of his so sensitive high arches making his feet twitch and tremble. I slowly licked both of Lee's heels and drew my tongue across both arches which really tickled and lickled him to my delight!

“Nohohohohohohoh! Pleahahahahahase STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP hahhahahahahhaahha!”

"Keep laughing Lee, I'm not going to stop so just grin and bear it and laugh for me, it's not my problem you're so ticklish! I love seeing ticklish feet tied together and it makes sucking all these toes so easy as I want them all wet with my saliva having tasted your natural sweat and saliva a natural lubricant so fingers slide up a sole like this and down a sole like this and up n' down and up 'n down and right toes sucked on and now left toes sucked on and now toe nibbles Mmmm!"

"NOOOOOO! NOT THE TOES!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!"

I picked up the feather and very slowly placed it against Lee's toes and stroked it with the quill end down the length of his right then left sole which immediately made Lee giggle and drew the quill from one foot to the other teasingly telling him I wanted to see which foot was more ticklish so he needed to react to the tickle to determine this and I would keep tickling and teasing his soles until he did and saying the quill end of a feather tickles so much so a favourite teasing technique of mine! I playfully ran the quill under the toes of each foot in turn and smiled seeing Lee squirming and giggling feeling the tortuous sensation on his sensitive soles and the intense tickle torture of Lee's vulnerable and helpless feet was now beginning!

I indulged in exploring both feet with the feather loving Lee's giggles and humiliating him having a deep sniff of both feet and then licking the soles of his feet as for Lee; like many straight men a difficult sensation to handle because I indulge in it sensuously and intimately and tell them so doing it, loving saying something their wives and girlfriends would never imagine them experiencing from another man as feet are a private part of the body, hidden from public view in shoes, sneakers and socks most usually and even afforded a little dignity in sandals and flip-flops in the summer but with me bare and vulnerable and secured to be seduced!

The feather used properly is a merciless tickling tool, Lee's toes involuntarily flexing and my tongue lapped along both soles and then the feather quill drawn along each sole and across his tender arches indulging in delivering devious ticklish strokes across the balls of his feet and from the base to the tips of his toes

"I love tickle initiating a pair of virgin feet Lee, feet in my grasp and making their first intense ticklish experience one they'll never forget and never be able to match, I know exactly where and how to tickle feet and having mapped out where tortures the most will work on these areas specifically over the weekend so plenty of time to indulge in this and an insomniac hope you're not thinking of sleeping tonight as it's not on the menu as we're going to be joined by another tickler as I am going to enjoy seeing him tormenting you, directing him and joining in but it will be a very ticklish night of hell for you Lee, this is just the warm up as I'm getting to know these feet of yours Lee"

Lee did not need to be told to feel the feather as I made sure he had no choice as teasingly again delivering tortuous tickles to his big, vulnerable feet and his wiggling toes as prime target making them splay and clench and splay and clench according to the touch they were given and swiping the feather end in between each of his toes and then more consistent stroking with the quill along the bare soles delighting in making Lee's toes wiggle.

“HAAHAHAHHA-STOAHAHAHAHPPPPLEAHAHAHAHAHSE!” Lee pleaded for me to quit stroking the quill across the soles of his feet, up n' down, up n' down, quickly and firmly and slowly and lightly and targeting Lee's toes and stroking under his toes making him giggle and moan to my satisfaction as his toes wiggled and his feet squirmed.

"Enjoying this Lee, ticklish enough for you?"

“Hehehehahhahahahanoooohfuckiticklestooo much!"

“Ooh a new experience then Lee, something to thank me for affording you and I'm going to tickle you shit-less as you're mine, your feet are mine to tease and torment and Lee I have to say I love how ticklish you are!"

I then scraped my teeth lightly along the arches of Lee's feet which gave him an intense sensation and licked and bit gently on his toes as tickling techniques need to be varied to be effective and mine sure are and again just gripped both bare feet and pulled them close to my face and sniffed in his foot-smell and then relished in licking and sucking on his toes again and licking the length of both of his bare soles again. I then scratched his arches knowing this sensation being one Lee hated as it tickled him intensely and horribly and loved seeing how he tried to move his feet to avoid it happening, flashes of ticklish lightening striking on his bare and vulnerable soles.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE NO MOHOHOHOHORE HAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Lee I am going to tickle you, tickle these feet until you can't take it anymore and then tickle them more and what can you do to stop me

“NO! please don’t tickle my feet, don’t tickle my feet it's too much in reality hahhahahahahahaaha!" begged Lee as he tried desperately to kick his feet loose but I told him that it was only a little tickling but he was welcomed to continue begging me to stop so long as this was accompanied with his laughter as his ticklish bare feet were both vulnerable for me to take advantage of as I teased him that "It's his fantasy and just a little tickling but his pleas for me to stop exciting me and encouraging me as it would the other tickler who'd be joining in the fun!"

"Please I-I don’t want be tickled! Please, don’t do this, not the plan it will be too much!”

"Oh poor Lee, ticklish, licklish Lee there's a saying 'Too much is not enough!" I said stroking my fingers lightly up n' down both bare soles telling him to try not to wiggle his toes but a pointless request as my fingers engaged in a slow and sensual touch electrifying Lee's nerve endings on the soles of his feet.

“N-NO!! S-Stahap, please!” Lee begged

“Coochie coochie coooo you really are so ticklish, I'm barely touching you and you're hysterical”

"HahahahahehehahahahaNohoho, dohon’t doho thahahathohohoahahahaha!” Lee pleaded through his giggles as he laughed himself silly, his bare feet being subjected to the most maddeningly gentle of tickles from me delivered with expertise I pride myself on with years of practice in the fine art of tickling and seeing Lee's toes wiggling as if possessed trying to avoid the ticklish sensations contact with my fingers meant for them.

"You know Lee you have two pretty insanely ticklish and yeah licklish feet and very sensitive along both arches, under and in between your toes, it drives you nuts and guess you're learning to be careful what you wish for but for me making your fantasy a reality is something I am so excited doing and this quill is so evil run along these tender ticklish soles!"

“NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE! STAHAHAP!I CAN’T TAKE IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAP PLEEEEEEEASE!"

"Ssssh Lee come on it's only a tickle, tickle, tickle

“No, ha, ha, noHa, ha, pleeease noooo. Please, stop….ha. ha, ha don’t tickle me!" Lee begged

"Lee I'm not tickling you, the quill of the feather is and it's a perfect tickle tool isn't it, I love seeing your bare soles wrinkling in reaction to it's being run along your bare soles!" I teased and tormented him

I then ran a finger along the sole of Lee's right foot and then his left foot, initially a light stroke and then increasing the pressure and intensity and loved his instant reaction of loud giggling and seeing his toes curl as my fingers traced along the base of his toes. Both feet warm and moist I then stroked both soles more viciously as I wanted to hear Lee laugh louder still and loved seeing his big bare feet jerking desperately trying to escape the ticklish torture from me now aimed under his toes.

"NOOOOOONOT THE TOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHA!"

"Oh Lee is this ticklish, humour me and tell me just how ticklish are your feet, such big, warm, sweaty feet and tasty licklish feet, feed me your toes or get them tickled, come on slide your toes into my mouth Mmmmm"

“NOOOOOO! PLEEEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOT MY FEEEETNOOOOOOOOOO! PLEEEEEASEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAAAHAHAHAHAP! I’M TOO TICKLISHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEEASE! STAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!”NO! NOT MY FEET PLEASE!" yelled Lee as first one insanely ticklish foot and then the other was lickled, toes sucked and I nibbled along the arches of his feet and under his toes determined to drive him nuts and then teasingly drew the feather in between each of Lee's toes.

Lee laughing like a loon as I enjoyed massaging each foot then licking each foot, then tickling each foot, then drawing the quill the length of each sole, then sniffing his toes and sucking on them one by one which was something I found really got to Lee and during the night of foot frenzy, a foot each the other Tickler-Top and I indulged in doing, a marathon of toe sucking which drove Lee berserk! His reaction to my mixed teasing though was equally thrilling to listen to as now increasingly sweaty Lee was in ticklish agony.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE! STAHAHAP!I CAN’T TAKE ITHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAPNOT THE TOES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEEASENOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA! STAAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHA!

I then let him have a respite as I told him I wanted to determine how feather ticklish his feet were and then knowing where to tickle him with it to get the greatest reaction from him and gently stroked the feather across both heels making him giggle

“Hehehehehehehahahahaha!! Oh shit that ticktickles!”

I then drew the feather lightly across his arches and lightly caressing them

“Nohohoho, ahahahahahaha stahahahaphahahahahahahahaha!”

I then stroked along both insanely ticklish bare soles and back and forth in between Lee's toes and taunted him asking him if it tickled and how much it tickled and being tickled impossible for him to answer as I drew the feather teasingly in between his toes making sure done slowly as the other tickler later would do using a stiffer pipe cleaner. Majik the Polish Tickler-Top evil as I am so enjoy working someone over with him and Lee no exception to this; to the contrary in fact; a perfect candidate!

“HahahahahahahaNoho, not my tohohohohoes!” yelled Lee as I drew the feather in between them one after the other and telling him how great it was knowing his toes were so ticklish. Lee howled with laughter as this tickle was intense for him and then I stopped the tickling and began to massage each foot but sensually in a manner making a straight guy feel awkward, easily accomplished by the manner of the touch and as doing this asking him what his wife might think if she knew her man's feet were in another man's hands, another man's mouth, being stroked, caressed, massaged, licked and sucked and tickled by another man? My massaging and kneading his feet like other guy's before him and since making him moan in pleasure as I know how and where to touch to relax their nerve endings so that when the tickling resumed there would be no immunity to the ticklishness, feet not di-sensitised to tickles which can happen and must be avoided!

"Lee seems there's a ticklish spot- right here in the middle of your right sole so you feeling helpless now as sense you're getting a little tired which means less resistance when I run the tines of this fork lightly along one arch and yes the other arch, that's a killer sensation right Lee but if you can't handle being tickled so much by me you should laugh so much and moan as this only encourages me to do it again and again!"

Now again licking the soles of Lee's feet as I told him some Tops using oil as the Polish Tickler-Top does so something he'd experience later but for me liking the taste of his sweaty, warm feet the lubrication I favoured using being saliva always and making the soles slippery and friction-resistant and as a result, whatever I'd use on his soles would tickle that much more!

"Bzzzzzzzz" I then mercilessly employed the revolving brsitles of the sonicare electric toothbrush along the saliva lubed sole of Lee's right foot and loved his hysterical laughter immediately happening. began to mercilessly scrub the bottoms of his oiled feet with the brushes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAOHOHOHO FUCK NOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAN-NO MOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I really enjoying the sight of Lee's toes writhing as his slick, shiny soles were assaulted by the bristles as I alternated the electric toothbrush from foot to foot and gliding the length of each size 11 sole with zero resistance as he laughed himself silly. I then added a little tasteless gel to each foot which is produced in China and exclusively and secretly supplied exclusively to certain military forces and more than this I cannot say nor why I have a small tube of it used sparingly but it's a compound nerve- rejuvenator so boosts nerve sensitivity and employed during interrogations. Use the imagination how it might be so useful and colourless and tasteless leaving no evidence of being used.

I added some gel to the big bare soles of Lee's feet and within a few moments wildly squirming feet as I very lightly stroked the soles of each foot simultaneously but then again Bzzzzzz employed the use of the sonicare and as the revolving bristles teased Lee's soles and toes alternately he was rendered completely defenseless in ticklish agony in reaction to the tickling assault launched on them!

“NOOOOOAhahahahahahahahaha, PLEHEHEHEHEHEASESTAHAHAHAHAPHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The soft revolving bristles were merciless against his tender soles and under his toes as Lee literally gasped for breath as I told him that he was very privileged to being tortured as effectively as chosen prisoners on military bases were when interrogated, perhaps giving truth to the statement 'He died laughing'. I telling him that tickling being a very powerful torture technique but not officially reported as being used but interesting banned by the CIA yet 'Waterboarding' permitted. Lee was gasping for breath as the sonicare lightly brushed his vulnerable, defenseless soles and lightly stroked under his toes on each foot in turn. I then stopped the tickling and proceeded with more lickling of two highly sensitised feet which had absorbed the gel so Lee's soles being excruciatingly ticklish.

Lee instantly exploded into a fit of uncontrollable laughter as I sensuously licked the soles of his feet and I savoured their salty-taste as my teasing tongue tormented and teased each sole. How horribly it tickled when again I licked and sucked on his toes which drove him wild and more so when I slid my tongue in between each of his sweaty toes. I could well imagine how humiliating a big tough enemy soldier would feel being interrogated after gel spread on his soles, toes, and a good interrogation needing step by step escalation in intensity then maybe coating his nipples, maybe along his dick, on the head and his balls and even slid up his ass, fuck he'd be selling his own grandmother down the river for release from the insidious ticklishness he'd be experiencing at the mercy of his interrogator (S) who I could imagine finding the scene of great amusement to indulge in at the prisoner's expense!

“HAHPLEHEHEHEHEHEASE, NO MOHOHOHOHORE AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHHAHAHA!” was Lee's reaction as again

I licked his soles and sucked his toes and nibbled on them as I told him his sweaty foot smell and taste being intoxicating for me as my tongue slid in between his toes, one foot and then the other as with fingers I lightly stroked and caressed Lee's increasingly sensitive, tender soles and his laughter was accompanied by very frantic wiggling and squirming as my lickling his soles was consistent as my tongue slid up n' down the soles of his feet from heels to toes and lightly touching each sole aware that gentle touching as ticklish as a heavier and intense tickling, my specialising in delivering tickling period!

"Oh Lee what can I do with these sweaty, warm, smelly size 11 feet, so sensitive, so vulnerable, I just have to tickle them and want you to know I feel terrible knowing how horribly ticklish you are but I have no choice, I am compelled to torture you with tickles, run my fingers slowly up n' down the soles of these delicious feet that smell so powerfully awesome, gently stroking these two smooth soles, so damp and sweaty as I love feet Lee, moving the tips of my fingers under these toes making them wiggle involuntarily like this and hearing you giggling, laughing and pleading, begging for me to stop Lee is so hot for me but they'll be no mercy as you're mine to tickle torture but c'mon make my day beg me not to tickle you Lee! C'mon beg me or you will be sorry!"

“NoPlease nooo please noo don’t do it, don’t tickle me don’t please, don’t tickle me. Please. I’m serious.”

I brought all fingers into play, ten digits dancing over Lees sensitive soles and he was going crazy but firmly secured and unable to escape as he yelled for the tickling to stop but no chance of me stopping instead licking my fingers and then running them up 'n down the soles of his feet. Lee's hysterical laughter exciting for me to listen to as I kept stroking my fingers very lightly along the smooth soles of his feet.

“Don’t tickle me, don’t tickle me, don’t tickle me, oh please, don’t tickle me!” begged Lee more so than ever now!

"Oh Lee I wish I didn't have to but these feet are too hard to resist and I love seeing you suffer and squirm for me" I said as I gently began stroking the soles of Lee's feet hearing him erupt into laughter.

"If you don't stop giggling, I wont stop tickling you so don't make me tickle you Joe, stop laughing"

Saying this I gave Lee the challenge and scraped my finger slowly over his naked left sole and then his right sole as his insane laughter excited me still stroking his feet, up n' down the soles of his feet and the ticklish sensations enveloped his nervous system so all Lee could do was what I loved him doing; laughing as I tickled both of Lee's feet with an intensity beyond endurance, being deliberately fiendish with my fingers stroking all over Lee's amazingly ticklish feet so making sure my fingers once licked then slid in between his toes and under them all before more concentration on the soles of his feet so he was soon breathless being tickle tortured!

"Oh yeah Lee such soft, smooth, ticklish soles!" I said as I traced a single finger from the base of his right heel to the tips of his toes, and sweaty sniffing the sole wet with sweat and loving how it wrinkled as my finger stroked up n' down both soles of Lee's feet and over his toes. I then stroked both of his arches and loved how he deliciously squirmed as he giggled helplessly. I slowly stroked each sole of his big and so helpless feet.

"H-Hahahaha! P-Please not my feet?" Lee begged but instead 'Bzzzzzzz', sonicare activated in response to his plea!

I ran the revolving bristles over the soft soles of Lee's feet and feet being used and abused by me for my delight and pleasure and then a new sensation which got to him; ice! Cold and wet I traced the ice cube over the sole of each foot in turn and ran it along his arches and underneath his toes making him moan and gasp as he endured the freeze which is all it was to make him suffer momentarily and it did.

I then switched on the portable hairdryer and subjected Lee's soles to extra heat so from one extreme to another but showing him that his feet and what happened to his feet was under my control and once heated I licked both sweaty soles and tongue bathed all of Lee's toes and told him how much his ultra-soft, defenseless bare feet appealed to me as I knew they'd be equally appreciated by Majik later on in the evening and for sure all through the night.

'Bzzzzzz' the sonicare activated I faced both bound, tender, vulnerable feet with the bristles teasing and tormenting the soles of Lee's feet and administering real tickle torture to his toes, stroking every toe and then brushing up n' down each vulnerable bare sole as his toes wiggled frantically as the teasing became more and more unbearable. This torture tool now employed by me as a means to tickle Lee insane with systematic ruthless and sadistic teasing as he giggled and squirmed to my delight. My fingertips caressed the sensitive surface of both of Lee's insteps lightly and his laughter increased both in volume and intensity. Lee could only laugh hysterically as both soles of his feet were mercilessly lightly stroked by me.

I then began licking Lee's feet with purposeful licking sensations driving him demented, licking in between each of his toes and sucking and nibbling on them all and letting my oral techniques with his feet go to a whole new level as the smell of them, the taste of them, the feel of them and even the look of them had I decided sealed his fate. I would with Majik convince him that he was now my 'Tickle-Bitch' which meant he was mine exclusively to enjoy and knew being straight he might only wanting this to being a one time experience but Majik and I would convince him otherwise. After several hours of utter tickle torture he will be pleading with us to stop tickling and torturing his feet, making him tell us both he can't stand it, his being way too ticklish as with a foot each we work him over until he agrees to being my 'Tickle-Bitch'.

Lee's night is one that will see him welcoming being my 'Tickle-Bitch' as the guys invited for the game of persuasion told he's a straight guy who has a bizarre fantasy of being tickled and teased by other guys with a prime target area being his size 11, sweaty and smelly and tasty, ticklish feet. I had ideas we'd get him high and invite some other hustlers over to play with him, nothing too heavy but tongues slurping over his feet, lapping at his soles and noses pressed under his toes, their rich aroma arousing and tongues darting in and out in between his toes and his helpless giggling music to our ears as his ticklish nerves driven all out crazy and having to gag him when his feet are nibbled and lickled by guys one after the other and all told to get the most ticklish reaction from him as his feet are sweating more and more as his toes are licked and tongues sliding in between and under his toes and then fingers employed to deliver a merciless tickling to saliva lubed slippery soles and toes, more slurping and sucking them with mouths in overdrive with lickles and hungry suckles on Lee's toes.

At some point when high and drunk or one or other secured as someone would be stroking the helpless soles of Lee's feet and making sure as instructed to do so as slowly and tortuously as possible, someone else's hands will be stroking his dick inside his underwear and getting his dick stiff and whispering

“You like this Lee?” watching the straight captive squirming trying to escape the molesting and moaning at the ticklish touches

“Nohohoho…ngghh… Stop!” but powerless as toes sucked and licked, armpits licked, nipples sucked Lee slowly edged for an hour and never enough to shoot his load but to keep him at the height of his arousal and his dick and balls stroked to this point but then time and time again his feet tickled, stroked, caressed to lose the moment incurring inevitably frustration in him and as he ultimately agrees to being my 'Tickle-Bitch' being allowed to cum and then

“Stop-ahahaha! That tihihihickleshhahahhahahahahahaha!” as the human body becomes so much more sensitive after orgasm

Then for Lee; now my 'Tickle-Bitch' it being time to be taught his role and the other guys dismissed, something left for me and Majik to educate him in and the tickling sensation is intense as his yelling and begging are as his socks dusted with itching powder are placed on his feet and we watch as his feet warm up in the sweaty black nylon socks and soon he's begging us to relieve him of them as it's too horribly ticklish and he has to give us his office extension number to gain the relief he craves and is told that when I call him at his work that he will take my call personally and if requested to visit me, will make excuses to his wife and report for 'Tickle-Duty' to please stop

The itching powdered socks removed and our gloved hands held a foot each and the soles of his feet were sponged with water and then heated with the hairdryer and once hot systematically tickled by our experienced fingers, light tickling and more intense tickling mixed with oral and manual foot worship and nibbling and licking his soles and sucking his toes indulging in molestation of his feet which is something he would learn to expect happening and including using the vibrating massager on his toes and his feet which always drives my 'Tickle-Bitch' wild and he's most usually blindfold and tickled senseless unable to see where I and if invited by me, others tickle him but he knows my thrills are seeing him squirm hearing him giggling and even initially as he invariably does; fighting the ticklish sensations but I am ruthless and tell him I enjoy seeing his helplessness and vulnerability which he knows has been and will continue being exploited by me and invited ticklers!

Last edited:
One of my personal favourites too leeandler and adding truly inspired!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back