• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ruby's Cupcake... (FF/M Tummy/Feet)

zigzag

TMF Regular
Hey... I've been inspired to continue my story. All characters are over 18. Before reading this, please read my previous chapter here...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tunate-Girlfriend-Experience-(Belly-Tickling)

All feedback appreciated!
--------------------------------

It was late on a random Friday night, and the man found himself back in Ruby's condo. What intended to be a night of naughty fun for a shy, socially awkward fellow (with a older woman/tummy fetish), quickly turned into a life of hell for him. She blackmailed him into returning indefinitely for a costly mistake, just as they were about to hit the sheets. Ever since, for the past few weeks, she'd been humiliating him by indulging her own tickle fetish on his bare stomach. Ironically, he was in love with the diminuitive, older beauty's large belly. Alas, he could only look, but not touch. The red velvet haired minx would wear nothing less than a string bikini in front of him, forbidding him to ever see her private areas. On this night, she was strapping him into his restraints over the closet door frame.

"I must admit, you've been a good little Cupcake thus far," Ruby started. "However, now is the time I need to lay down some more rules. First of all, your social life as you knew it, such as it was, is over. For all intents and purposes, we are 'boyfriend and girlfriend'. I am your social life, and our relationship consists of just what's been happening now.

However, I reserve the right to have you remain here when I am not, for whenever my friends wish to play with you. Oh, don't worry, they'll all be women. You must address them as 'Miss' before their names. If they want to get naked in front of you, that's their business. Though, I can't vouch for the size of their bellies." Ruby giggled as she playfully pinched his cheek. "Anyway, I tell you this, because I want you to stay here tonight. I'm leaving in the morning, and I told my best girlfriend, Violetta, who is flying in from Portugal, she can come over and have at you while I'm gone. So, enjoy! But for now..." She produced a paper shopping bag, and pulled out about a dozen colorful pairs of women's panties. All of them had a design featuring little cupcakes over them.

"Before I secure your feet, give me those," Ruby ordered, as she pulled off his boxers, and quickly secured a pair onto him. Amazingly, she judged his size accurately, as the were a perfect fit. Then she secured his feet. "Now then, Cupcake, when you do eventually leave here, you are to take these with you, and be sure to be wearing a pair for when you visit. Just to make sure..."

She took his boxers and went into her kitchen. Although he couldn't directly see, it was evident she was destroying them, via a controlled burn in the sink. Once the cotton was ash, and any smoke escaped from the open window, she returned to her captive Cupcake.

"There now, that takes care of that!" Ruby said happily. "Now, these are your only choice." She laughed at his apparent humiliation. "Aren't these cute, though?" She grabbed his face and pulled it close before continuing with: "Don't you have something to say to me, for buying you these cute underwear?" Her look meant business. He understood.

"Th-thank you, Miss Ruby...for buying me this cute new underwear." replied Cupcake.

"That's a good Cupcake! Now then, let's get down to the reason you're here. You know, all that laughing has given you quite a little six-pack already, I mean, look at these!" She poked at his developing stomach muscles as he yelped and tittered. "I definitely know what I want to do with you tonight!" Ruby exclaimed, rather giddy.

She moved around him into the closet, and dug out a professional paint set. Ruby opened it up, prepared the paints on her palate, and filled a brush rinsing cup with water.

"I've always been interested in painting as a hobby." Ruby told him. "Now, you and I are going to do it together!"

Ruby took a thin brush, soaked it in water, made the bristles narrow...and stuck it in Cupcake's navel!

"HARHARHARHARHARHARHAR..." On and on, he guffawed with abandon as Ruby swirled the wet brush into his belly button. She only meant it as a brief tease, but got lost in his hypnotic belly laughter. "HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR..." he sang. For nearly a half hour this kept up, until she looked up at him and realized he was turning purple.

"Oh damn! I'm so sorry!" Ruby stopped what she was doing. "I just love that navel so much, I'm easily lost in it." Secretly, Ruby like-liked Cupcake as a romantic prospect, but had to keep up appearances. So, she resorted to the playground tactic of making Cupcake's life miserable. She promised herself that one day, she'd let him off the hook and confess. But until then, she lived for such opportunities for ticklish torture.

"Now then," she stated when he calmed down. "Let's make some art!"

For the next hour or so, Ruby enjoyed her captive's giggles as she painted his tummy. She started at his navel, and created a beautiful flower that bloomed over it. There was only room on his tummy for one more, smaller picture. So she painted a red velvet cupcake, in honor of his name. Ruby carefully dried it with her hairdryer on low. Then, she snapped a picture on her phone.

"There, more beautiful blackmail!" Ruby chuckled. "Alas, I have to be up early for my flight. How about, before I turn in, we indulge in your navel some more? What am I asking you for? You have no choice!" She readied a clean, damp, thin brush. "Ready or not, sweet Cupcake, here it comes!"

"HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR..." His throaty protest music began anew, and Ruby was loving it. Thank goodness for her soundproof walls. This time, she didn't let up. She continued until he passed out in earnest. She checked his pulse, then left him where he was, before getting sleep.

Cupcake awoke the next morning right where he was, new undies and all. His feet were free, as Ruby was in her regular clothes, looking quite professional. Bags by the door, ready to go. She was dragging a pair of stocks over to him. She fitted him into them as she spoke.

"Okay darling, I haven't a lot of time left, so listen carefully. I'm leaving in a minute or two. Miss Violetta should be here sometime early in the afternoon. She has a fetish for ticklish feet. Hence these stocks. If they're half as ticklish as that tummy of yours, well, I pity you."

Fear went into Cupcake's eyes as this sunk in.

Ruby laughed. "Oh, don't worry. She knows you're my play mate, so I'm sure she won't kill you."

More fear. "WOW..." Ruby exclaimed. "You sure are easy to tease. Now then, one more important thing. Do you speak or understand Portugese?"

Scared, he replied, "No, Miss Ruby."

"Too bad, as that's her only language. We met in a college exchange program, as I became fluent. Oh well, sucks to be you then. Wish I could be there to see. What am I saying?? I can just watch my camera's footage later! Back late tomorrow night to let you go. Oh, don't forget to take the rest of your undies with you. Ta Ta!" She left.

Around one in the afternoon, Cupcake's fear became reality, as Violetta unlocked the door and let herself in. She was a vision of beauty. Around 6'5, early 50s, with long brunette hair. She wore a cleavage baring top just to tease him, and carried a tote bag. After closing and locking the door, she looked at Cupcake in surprise. She looked him over with a lusty smirk and ran a hand over one bare foot...much like Ruby did with his stomach initially. He jumped. Violetta approved. She went into her bag and took out a bulk-item sized jar of honey, and a thick handheld paint brush, normally for walls.

She didn't speak, but brought the items over to him, as he sat there helplessly restrained. Cupcake put two and two together, and panicked.

Violetta made a big teasing show of opening the jar and dipping in the brush. She brushed Cupcake's foot with a light streak of sticky honey. The effect was immediate.

"HARHARHARHAR...OHGAWDMISSVIOLETTA, STAWP...HARHARHARHAR..."

At recogntion of her own name, Violetta stopped and smirked. Pleased with herself. She kissed him on the lips as a thank you, and began her task in earnest. She painted Cupcake's feet, heel to toes, till they were slathered completely in honey. Ignoring his crying laughter the whole way. She gave him time to compose himself.

Once back to normal, Violetta moved to phase two. Using only her mouth, she completely licked off every drop of honey from all crevices of Cupcake's feet, no matter how long it took. Cupcake could only form sounds, not words, after too long.

"HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR..." Even when he managed to call out "Miss Violetta" she ignored him this time.

He passed out. She checked his pulse, then reached in her bag for smelling salts. She used them to revive Cupcake instantly. His feet were free of honey, but rather sticky. She prepared a bucket of warm sudsy water. She wanted him awake to feel this. She produced a hard bristled brush from her bag. Cupcake lost it all over again as she scrubbed and dried his feet squeaky clean. Poor Cupcake didn't last as long this round, and passed out once more. After she finished the foot bath, Violetta made sure he was breathing, then cleaned up.

Still passed out asleep, Violetta wanted a little more fun with Cupcake's captive feet. As a thank you to Ruby, she painted his toenails a deep shade of red. She would appreciate that. Once the nails were dry, Violetta let Cupcake sleep as she gathered her things, and left, locking up behind her.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back