• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't Upset The Babysitter Parts 1 & 2 F/f

tkmstr

1st Level Red Feather
This is an old Tower98 story, I'm just reposting it since a few people had been asking for the first two parts.

Don’t upset the babysitter

At age 18 at first I didn’t like the idea of having a sitter, but my mother was afraid something bad would happen. My mother worked to midnight so she felt better having someone there to cook and help clean.

My plan was to be really mean and get her to quit. That plan went out the window the first day I met her. Judy was the nicest person I ever met. She would talk to me, play with me, and let me stay up and watch my shows. We would make dinner together and she took the time to teach me math, which was not fun to learn.

Most of the time she was home before I got there, but there were days that her basketball practice let out late and she would be very late. It was nice when she was running late; I liked watching her run down the street worrying about me. I would stare out the window at her as her blond hair flopped up and down and her long skinny legs glided down the street. The room would fill with the aroma of her feet, that’s why I left when she removed her sneakers.

Judy had a lot of energy, was always moving. There were many nights I laid on the floor and watched her dangle her feet from her sandals, nervous energy I suppose. I remember her reaching out and touching my face with her bare feet, asking if there was a problem. She talked in a whisper so you always had to lean in to listen to her.

Judy was a tall girl with big feet, at least a size ten. I joked with her about her toes, told her they were bigger then my fingers. When she wrapped me in her arms I was amazed with her strength. Her abs were tough, she had muscle but it did not look like it. Judy had a toned body, her skin was as soft as a models and she had every guy in the neighborhood calling her.

Everything was fun going until I discovered the power of tickling. One day she was sitting on the floor with her legs stretched out in front of her and I was sitting next to her. We were playing a Sega game and she was killing me. I reached over and did what she always did to me, a quick poke on her side. I noticed she jumped, and then pushed me away from her.

The playful person I was I reached over and tickled her again. I was rewarded with another jump and more laughter. It was fun when I did the tickling.

Later on that night she was ordering me to clean my room, when she stood over me and demanded the room get cleaned before we ate I dug both hands into her sides. At first she was surprised I tickled her, she was powerless when I tickled her. There was no way I could stop, she was laughing so hard I thought it was like a new game, a game I could win.

Judy came crashing down onto the floor and I jumped onto her, tickling her all the harder as I saw her going insane with laughter. I discovered her ticklish thighs next, running my fingers up and down her thighs. As my fingers did the tickling my mouth went to work, “are ya ticklish Judy, is something funny?”

Her body was jumping around like a fish out of water. I was surprised she could not stop me, figured I would keep going till she put an end to it. My fingers found there way to her huge feet and hit the jackpot. She was struggling to speak, trying to get some words out. My fingers went up and down her feet, releasing some sounds from her I never heard before. I moved all over her feet enjoying the loud sounds of laughter coming from her, not wanting it to end.

As the weeks past I would strike often, tickle her for an hour or so a night. She made threats and when that did not work she tried reasoning with me, but I was not afraid. I knew she was powerless when the tickling began, she would just fall where she stood and simply laughed her head off till I thought she had enough.

I noticed she stopped going barefoot, was wearing sneakers now and jeans. Even her personality changed, was not spending time to see how I was doing anymore. When we ate she talked on the phone, ignored me.

Then she must have thought I was sorry, she was her old self again. Poking at me and telling me jokes, it was the nice sweet girl I remembered. She was about to pay for that mistake. As soon as she sat down I was going to get her, tickle her insane again, and it was better then ever before.

The next day I watched her running down the street, in her sweat pants and tee shirt. It looked like she came right from practice. As she entered the ***** I saw she was wearing sneakers. I stood and waited for her warm hello, thought something was wrong from her silence.

I stood like a tree on a windless day as she walked up to me and shoved me to the floor. It was scaring me, her roughness and yelling. My arms were pulled behind my back and I could hear her digging through her bag. Several times I asked what was wrong, she just told be to shut my mouth.

There was a click, and then my wrists were secured behind my back. Next I could feel something cold around my ankles, locking them tightly together. I was trying to roll over, see the look in her eyes, trying to find out why she was going nuts. As I moved she knelled on my back, holding me still as I heard tape getting pulled from the roll. My knees were getting tapped together; I was unable to move and getting worried about what she was going to do to me.

My body was rolled over and I saw her standing over me like a giant. The look in her eyes scared me, I new I was in trouble. As I tried to get free she just stood over me, watching me intently. When I was done fighting she smiled, looked like she wanted to say something, was forming the words in her mind.

My body was tense, I could tell she had no socks on, was silently praying that she would not take them off. Judies big sneakers were resting on my still body, the heels of her sneakers moving up and down as I breathed. The smell of feet was growing; I was starring at her sneakers as she spoke, afraid of what foul smell was built up in the basketball sneakers.

“Since you don’t want to stop tickling me I have decided to keep you tied like this. You have to learn a lesson; I have to teach you what it feels like to have someone do things to you that are evil, against your will.”

I focused my eyes on her face; saw she was reluctant to do this. Her face was still flushed from running down the street; she was wiping sweat from her forehead as she talked. There were sweat stains on the underarms of her shirt. I was wondering what she was going to do, leave me at her feet all night.

It happened in slow motion, her right foot coming out of the sneaker, the left sneaker pushing it off. Next came the left foot, the soles of the sneakers sticking to her feet. The sneakers were next to me; the smell making it’s way into my mouth, my lungs. There was an apology, “sorry, I forgot my socks today, the smell is a little strong.”

Judy slide her bare feet under my shirt, her wet feet felling slimy as she rested them between my skin and shirt. It was so gross, between the smell from her sneakers and the felling of her stinky feet touching me had me shivering from the system overload.

She new I was grossed out, asking if the smell was too much to handle, never really expecting an answer. Did you want to tickle my feet now she asked? My body jumped as I felt her toes slide out from under my shirt. Judy looked at me with curiosity in her eyes, and then brought her feet under my shirt again.

“Don’t tell me…”

I jumped as she did it again, then she rested her feet on my stomach and wiggled her toes over my stomach. She watched with great interest as I began asking her to stop. Soon my words were replaced with laughter, as her toes began digging into me I was laughing uncontrollable.

“Oh, is someone laughing down there, it sounds like you might be ticklish”.

My body reacted with laughter, when I tried to roll over she used one of her big ten foot feet to hold me on my back as the other worked my stomach over. When I saw her leaning over and watching me closely I new this is what she wanted, revenge.

“Is the baby ticklish, oh how you must want me to stop…
Maybe I’ll just tickle you all night, would you like that?”

When her toenails moved across my stomach and sides I lost my breath, lost the will to speak, it was devastating. It was maddening to watch her hold me down with her foot and tickle me with the other. And I wanted her to stop talking to me as she tickled me.

Finally after much begging she stopped the tickling, told me I could catch my breath. After several deep breathes I noticed a stench, like moldy cheese. When I opened my eyes I found out why, her feet were inches above my face.

Judy noticed I was paying attention, when eye contact was made she lowered her toes over my nose and covered my nose up. As the powerful smell shot through me my body fought with a furry, trying to get free. After several minutes of struggling I was tired, felt defeated, had to breath it all in.

Her feet were so smelly; my head was pounding from the smell. The sweat on her toes was now on my face. It was a helpless situation; I knew now how she felt when I tickled her.

It was no use trying to hold my breath; she was not going to remove her feet from my face. Reluctantly I absorbed her sweat and smell. Her toes were over my nose for an hour before I was aloud to breath fresh air.

Now she stood over me, a foot on both sides of my waist. I was afraid to talk, just looked up at her. Was confused why she placed her left foot on me, tested my reaction like she was breaking in new shoes. This time she stood with all her weight on my stomach, her other foot hanging inches of the ground.

When she stood with both feet on my stomach I began moaning in pain, the air being forced out of my lungs. I was alarmed with her enjoyment she had from watching me get squashed. As she bounced up and down on my stomach my moaning grew louder. I could feel her sweaty feet walk up and down my chest, her feet pressing hard into me as she walked. She would purposely drag her toes to force a strained laugh as she went.

This tall blond was still standing with both feet on my chest, watching me struggle for air. Her left foot was brought to my mouth. I cringed as I felt her toes circle around my lips. Then her left foot dragged it’s way down my face to my armpits. My body lurched up as her tickling toes found there way into my pit.

“What’s a matter, can’t stop me from tickling you? Is it fun getting walked on? GET USED TO IT!”

I was laughing to hard to respond, her toes were deep into my pits now, scraping at my tender pits. She tickled slow to fast and used her toes like a brush, getting every inch of my skin.

Back she went with both feet standing on me. This time she stood on my stomach, used one foot to stand on and the other to tickle with. I was howling as her little toe entered my belly button. Her toe slide in, out, and all around driving me insane. I could feel the grimy toe move over me, tickling my sensitive skin. My pleas for mercy were laughed away from my tickling babysitter.

Again she walked forward, stood with one foot on my chest and the other touched my lips, the toes were shoved into my mouth. The salty taste brought tears to my eyes. She must have liked the response because her toes went deeper into my mouth. I chocked on the taste, the smell returning to my lungs. I could taste and smell her feet with every passing second.

Each toe was sucked on one at a time. The long toes were covered in slime from her sneakers, my tongue licking her long toes, and then sucking on the tips of her toes till she switched to another toe. After her feet were cleaned up the sweat was replaced with my saliva.

She sat now…resting on the sofa with her feet flat on my face. She asked what she should do with me; maybe keep me like this forever. Judy turned on the TV, used me as her foot mat. Rubbing her feet over my face when she had an itch, used my teeth to clean her toenails.

Judy moved up and down the sofa tickling my body as she went. The tickling toes touched every part of my body; I could not hide from her long reaching feet. No matter what I said the tickling kept going.

When I was released I flew into bed, past out. The next day Judy had me cleaning the *****, making dinner, getting her drinks as she watched TV. I was hoping all was forgiven; I could not have another day like yesterday. After dinner I cleaned the dishes, praying she would not pick up where she left of like she told me she would.

“Get in this room NOW, on the floor before you get me mad.”

My thoughts were all bad as she cuffed me and tied me up. Her feet rolled me over onto my back. The room went dark as her feet were lowered over my face. The smell was back just as strong as it was yesterday.

The doorbell rang and Judy yelled to come in. I was afraid to be seen like this.

“These are some friends from my team, they wanted to meet you”.

I could see they were all wearing their sweats and sneakers with no socks. As they all sat around my head I tried to scream, but I was so scarred nothing came out. Judy began running her toes up and down my stomach forcing me to laugh.

My pleas for help were drowned out by the laughing of the six girls, all of which were holding Baggies ceiled with socks inside.

“Are you girls ready or do I tickle all by myself?”

Don’t upset the babysitter 2

I tried to speak…the words were stuck in my throat as I watched these beautiful girls hover around my head. Judy was running her long toes over my smooth belly keeping me laughing as her friends watched with open mouths. With every loud laugh the crowd smiled ever more wickedly at me, waiting to see for them selves if I was really as ticklish as they were told.

As I looked at them I was amazed with how pretty they were, all with athletic builds and toned, model like bodies. The one thing that confused me was why they were so eager to torture me. As the girls crammed around my head I could not believe the foul smell coming from their feet, they were too pretty to have such smelly feet.

My body lay trembling with Judy’s feet now resting on my stomach, her feet slowly tip toeing up my body…her friends were making comments as she used me as her foot toy.

Finally I got the words out, “Judy…nooo…” I could see she was not looking at me, “Judy please…just let me go…please no”.

Judy placed her toes over my lips, said,”sshhhh”.

I was horrified when I noticed the girls giggling…smiling at me, then looking away as if they were embarrassed for me. Then I figured out why, they were all barefoot, the sneakers all tossed around the floor.

One of the girls stood over my head…her left foot hovering over my face. I could hear Judy saying, “go ahead, do it”. All of the girls began giving her encouragement, telling her to smother me, to give me her smelly feet. Then this girl with pretty, creamy soles asked if I was ready to smell some nasty feet.

It was mean what they were doing…I watched those adorable feet come crashing down onto my face, the light in the room replaced with her foot. Her feet were so soft, they were tiny feet and her toes tickled my face as she wiggled them on me. Her tiny little toes looked so fragile, yet when her toes reached my nose I new they were nowhere as sexy as one might assume. I could hear Judy ordering me to smell them, but I was still in shock from watching her six gorgeous friends standing over me like I was a piece of furniture.

Judy dug her heel into my stomach, pushed down harder as she waited for me to smell. The harder she pushed the harder it was to breathe. My nose began taking one big inhales after another as she slides her heel down my nose. It was sweaty but not intolerable, as her foot slides down my face I smelled every inch of her tiny feet. I even managed to make her laugh…then her toes stopped at my nose; my face cringed in horror as her précis little toes wrapped around my nose.

The girls were all slapping her on the back; they were congratulating her, what the hell is a matter with them. The girls were all hovering over me, trying to watch my facial expressions, laughing when I gagged and laughed harder when I tried to move my head away from her. Two girls sat down next to my head and pressed their feet against the side of my head preventing me from turning to shake of the smelly feet that were covering my face.

“Do you think my feet stink, maybe we should all let you smell our feet at once? Do you think you can take it, don’t cry…it will get worse…heeheee”.

“Oh god noooo…HELP!!!!!”

My face was covered with three girls feet now, all piling on, covering my face. It was like I was trapped in the middle of a garbage dump. Judy began brushing her toes along my stomach, forcing me to breath deeply…the tickling just light enough to make me squirm.

“Come on girls...we can all fit, let’s see how smelly we can make it.”

I was struggling to breath, with six girls covering my face at once my world turned to a smelly nightmare. Their feet were piled on my face, most of their toes close to my nose. Judy was still tickling my stomach, preventing me from taking short breaths.

It was driving me insane! They were forcing me to smell their nasty feet, did not care how I felt. With twelve feet all over my face the smell was unbearable. I could feel feet poking me in my ears, up my nose, in my mouth, and rubbing all over my face leaving me in total stench.

One by one they withdrew their feet, after the feet were off my face I tried taking deep breathes to clear out my lungs, but it was such an intense smell it would not leave.

Their sweaty feet were touching every inch of my face. With every toe that moved along my face I could feel it stick briefly, all the sweat made their toes move like nails on a chalkboard.

Each girl stuck her feet over my nose for a few minutes, then one by one they moved away, watching the next girl force her feet on me, watching me grow more desperate for clean, breathable air as the time clicked on, and on.

Judy and two girls were sitting on the couch with their feet resting on my stomach, arm, and chest. On the other side, sitting on the floor were the other four girls. My body tensed as the four girls sat with their feet over me, then wiggled their toes, slowly dropping their toes onto my body. “Tickle tickle…watch out for the tickling toes…are you ready”, was all I heard.

Judy began counting out, one…two…three!, I exploded with laughter as all seven of the girls began tickling at once. As twenty toes converged on my stomach I felt as if birds were pecking seeds off me. My sides and ribs were being explored with twenty more toes. Two girls wasted no time digging into my pits, and the seventh girl had my feet all to her self.

My body jumped and jerked as I got it from all over my body. They were all staring at me, making sure I was insane with laughter…then leaned back to get comfortable, began talking as their toes kept me in a world of laughter.

All over my body toes were sliding over my sensitive skin, poking me in spots that sent me screaming. There would be an occasional look my way, most of the time they talked about school, they never slowed their assault.

After every song on the radio ended they would switch seats, moving to the right. Each of them wanted to be able to explore my body, a chance to torment every part of me with their feet.

“Is someone ticklish…why are you laughing…is something funny”, they all took turns taunting me, smiling with eyes that were begging with the desire to tickle me more. I looked at the pretty girls, they all looked so beautiful, yet they had smelly feet and loved to use them to tickle me, and they were all crazy.

My body was on fire from the non-stop tickling. At first I tried to roll away, but they used one foot to pin me and the other to tickle me and it was more intense then before. It got to the point that I could not move, only watch them tickle me. There feet were perfect, well taken care off. When a foot was tired they just flexed their toes a little, then resumed the tickling.

At one point one of the girls moved over and placed her head inches above mine and asked, “Do you like the tickling…admit you like it…is that all you can do, laugh at me?” HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

My body was covered with tickling toes, dancing along my tender stomach, reducing me to a ball of laughing flesh. The worst was watching the tallest of the girls, her long toes poking around my belly. She used her baby toe to make circles around my belly button, and then slide her toe in and around, then out of my belly button. My shrieks grew louder as she rapidly slides her toe in and out as fast as she could. After she had me going wild she would start from the beginning, the circles around my belly button, followed with lighter teasing inside my belly button, and then she went all out again.

The two girls near my armpits were cruel and relentless. They simply shoved their toes deep into my pits and swirled their toes constantly, they used there other foot to smother my face. With every turn of their toes I could feel there nails getting deeper into me. All I could smell was there putrid feet, which rested over my nose.

I could feel the tender bottoms of toes gently rubbing against my ribs, which became more maddening by the second. There toes were lightly rubbing along my ribs from top to bottom, if it were not for everyone else tickling me I could have handled the rib tickling, maybe even enjoy the easy, slow tickling.

Toes were poking me in my sides, pinching at my skin. As I looked at all the toes tickling me threw my teary eyes I began to cry even more. The girls had no intension of stopping, after all they still had to keep moving from seat to seat till they got back to where they started, and only two songs had been played so far.

Judy was now at my feet; she was an expert. I was howling as her toenails scratched between my toes. My body jumped with each movement of her toes. Her tiny toes were tickling me under my toes as well as between them. She seemed happy to see me thrashing about, smiling at me, even waving with her hands. She began running her toes down my feet, from my toes to my heels, it was the most torturous tickling so far. Judy was using both feet on mine, drawing circles on my soles, she noticed my reaction and tickled me on my soles forever.

I was finally able to yell out, “THE SONG ENDED”, hoping Judy would move from my feet. It only brought more laughter from the girls, and then with an evil look Judy turned around and turned off the radio, “It is a good point, the radio is a distraction…we will just tickle away till someone wants to switch”.

Judy was using one foot to pin my toes back and the other to get me under my toes. She had me laughing so hard I began drooling all over myself; I could feel my world growing smaller under the feet of my babysitters.

I was lost in my laughter when I noticed Judy was back where she started, the girls were reaching out and placing there feet all over me, any where they got me to laugh. I tried to beg…

There were girls who just dug into me and some were more into the light, teasing tickling, but together it was more then I could handle. My body was engulfed in tickling toes, there was no where to hide, no words would give me freedom, they were determined to see how far I could go…

Judy announced she had to pee, the tickling stopped as she stood up. My body was still shaking, as I could not stop laughing even though the tickling ended. Judy stepped onto my stomach, then stood with both feet on me. She began rising her self-up on her toes, then back down so her feet were flat on my stomach. This went on for a bit, and then she walked on her heels, walked up and down my body with her friends cheering her on.

“Look, I am the queen, hee hee, look at me, tell me I am the queen!”

I moaned out a barely audible, “You are my queen”. “Not good enough”…she stepped of me, then, with her friends looking at her with confused facial expressions she jumped onto my stomach. I yelled out in pain with her friends looking at me, wondering if I was okay. I watched Judy walk up my body, with every step she took I grunted out in pain. When she stopped with booth feet on my shoulders I shouted out, “YOU ARE MY QUEEN”.

Judy nodded with approval…then walked off to the bathroom leaving her friends applauding. One by one now her friends had to try…wanted to see what if felt like to walk on someone.

The tiny girl of the group jumped on first, looked like she was 5’3 maybe 100 lbs. She looked at me, with her teeth showing she went, “errrrrrr”. It worked…I was afraid. At first she just stood on me, enjoying the moment, but then she was acting like she was skiing. I closed my eyes as she made quick turns with her feet, acting like she was going down hill trying to avoid hitting a tree. At times she jumped with her feet coming down hard heel first into my stomach.

Next up was the 5’8 145 lb co captain of the team. This redhead was eager to show off her mean streak. Her idea was to line dance on me. I was crying as she sidestepped and darted all over my body. This girl never looked at me, she just danced away and used me as her dance floor. With every step she slammed her foot on me, even stopping to give me a quick tickle as she went.

After they all had a chance to walk on me it was decided they would play a game. They all wanted to stand on me at the same time, then tickle me till only one girl was left standing on me.

First on was Judy; she was standing in the middle of my stomach with both feet flat on me. She helped another girl onto my belly; this one was on my waistline. Then another girl stood on my chest, I was groaning from the weight of three girls, there was no way I could stand to have four more on me. There was a girl on each thigh; another was standing with her feet on my left shoulder, and another on my right shoulder.

I was in a panic, I could not move an inch…it was a struggle to breath with all off them on me. Thankfully they were not moving around. With all seven girls standing on me I felt as if I was there own personal carpet. As they pushed each other around my body was crying out in pain. They would stumble around on me, then fall off…when they got back on me they would jump on taking the wind from me. One of the girls on my shoulder fell back, her foot slamming onto my head, her toes shot off my face like a slingshot. Just start the game…

I tried to listen as the rules were reviewed for the tenth time, one foot would tickle, they could not grab each other for support, and once they fell off they would help to tickle me.

The sweat was rolling off my head as the game started. Again the tickling started, seven feet, thirty-five toes tickling me all over my upper body, and my thighs. I could barely force anyone off of me, my stomach barely able to move too breath from all the weight. The girls on my shoulders were running there toes in and around my ears, turning me on more then tickling me.

Soon I was laughing loud and my body was shaking. A couple of times the girls would stumble, steadying themselves with both feet, then they began tickling again. Finally both girls on my thighs tried to reach to tickle my sides and lost their balance, falling to the floor.

The girls who fell off were know at my feet, using both hands to tickle me poor helpless feet all over. My body jumped and twisted now, the tickling getting worse. I was crying out for them to stop in between my fits of laughter.

The tall girl was tickling my belly button with her long, slender toes getting me to move around more. When Judy dug her toes into my stomach I grew more desperate, jumping around like a wild animal now.

The girls were all hooting and hollering like they were at a rodeo. They were determined to beat me, but if I could not get them off me I was going to go insane. The tears were shooting out of my eyes and the sweat dripping off me as they had there fun.

My body reacted with a jolt as the girls tickling my feet went between my toes, forcing the girl on my right shoulder to fall off. This girl joined the other two at my feet. My head was rolling from side to side from the tickling, my body beginning to lose control.

As the girl on my shoulder tried to move down to my stomach she slipped and fell off. She decided to sit above my head, placed a foot on each ear, and pushed, keeping my head still. Then she tickled me under my nose.

The two reaming girls were fighters, they had great balance. They were able to hop around on one foot and tickle with the other. With each bounce they took I came closer to passing out. They were doing less tickling now because the other girls were tickling me so much my body was jumping all over the place.

My toes were held back as they tickled my toes and soles, driving me into silent laughter. I could feel their fingers running all over my feet, sending shock waves through my system. My head was pinned between stinky feet forcing my body to twist even more as my head could not move.

After an hour it was decided to end with a draw. I took one deep breath after another as they all took a minute to relax. I was deprived my sight as feet were covering my eyes. I could hear them joking and laughing as I lay on the floor at their feet.

“ We have a special treat for you tonight, do you like surprises?”

Judging from the smell I new it was not going to be pleasant. When the feet were removed from my face I saw a pair of socks dangling in my face. It was quickly shoved in my face, it was the funkiest smell, the tips of the socks were hard and it smelled of sweat. My stomach turned as it was shoved into my mouth. I was too tired to fight it, it tasted like pure acid, and the inside of the sock was still wet with sweat. They were laughing when they saw my disgusted look on my face.

With all of them sitting around with their feet around my head the only thing I could smell was feet, and now my taste was of feet as well. I was told to suck the socks clean, and I almost lost it when I could taste the dirt, the hard spot on the sock that tasted of salt.

I could see them all looking down at me, smiling and saying, “I bet that tastes good”

I was red faced with embarrassment, the anger long replaced with the feeling of hopelessness. As I took each sock in my mouth I grew more hopeful it would soon end. Some were nastier then the others, but they were all smelly and tasted of their feet.

As time passed I found them all sitting on the coach, there feet resting on me, there new foot stool. When the phone rang I listened as Judy spoke, “ That’s okay, I don’t have anything to do this Friday night, I’ll see you tomorrow night”.

I watched Judy walk into the room, looked down at me and said, “looks like there will be no bed time tonight”.

Then she looked at her friends, asked, “Have you girls ever have your feet cleaned with a mouth…

I am not a foot fetishist so it is completelty not in my taste. It is deffinitely very detailed and the idea of the revange, of babysiter on a naughty girl is great so I assume a lot of people wil love it. However I couldn't read it till the end. The thing is It is mainly foot fetish story not tickle story. And one from the more extreme foot fetish ones so i found more and more gross instead of entertaining in my opinion. Do not get me wrong it is really well written and I bet some people will really love it. It is just not in my taste at all.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back