• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife turned into submissive tickle slave - FM/F

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
I don't know what to do - but last month I discovered that my ultra-conservative wife is a tickle slave to her macho boss. I have to admit I have always fantasized about my wife with another guy and never told her about it, so finding out she is being dominated by another guy is a perverse turn-on to me. The fact he is controlling her by exposing one of her secret weaknesses - she is so damn ticklish all over - that I feel helpless to stop it. For the record, I am a regular guy, but mild mannered and not aggressive at all. Most people don't even know I am in the room half the time. I'm 5'10, 170 pds, 43 years old married white guy who works in finance crunching numbers - so yes, an accountant geek. My wife is my height, slender body with bouncy 36 C's and an avid runner. She is normally very quiet, conservative in everything from saving money to only have one drink at dinner. Most people who know us think of us as the boring couple who are so nice we just have to invite them over. We are that way to be honest, but last month my wife was acting different in many ways, to include her desire for more sex. We have normal relations, but for the past month, she has been very aggressive with wanting to have sex. It was by chance that I found out why that is happening.
My wife works for a well known law firm in the city doing their financial transactions since their business is representing clients hurt in accidents. Her salary is phenomenal and the perks are just as good - to include week long trips to conferences which is where this change occurred. She works in a small office with 3 other people. Lisa is the lead who runs the office with Debbie as her second - and two male interns. The conference was in Orlando from Sunday to Sunday with Debbie joining my wife along with several attorneys to include the owner Robert and his wife. Robert is a large man standing 6'3 and a good 250 pounds. Not fat, but kind of big all over with a booming voice and macho attitude that makes me cringe. He is the type that knows what he wants and being very successful has only added to his attitude. He is 47 years old and his perky wife Peggy is 32 year old knock out. She only stands 5'5 but she is one of those workout nuts who competes in iron-man competitions. As it turns out, Peggy was very aware of her husbands dominance play with my wife that made that weekend even more erotic. Debbie and my wife are very close as they have shared the same office for 10 years and often go shopping together etc. My wife is very smart in business but when it comes to computer security she lacks like most people the common sense to change passwords or make them less obvious. I am not a sneak or stalker watching my wife's email but since we do share computers I have occasionally looked at her emails or instant message chats which usually is just plain boring girl stuff with an occasional secretive insight to girls being girls chats. It has been a month since my wife had become a bit different wanting to make love more often, working longer hours and even spending more time on the computer at night time. Lisa went to bed early and with me watching some sports I told her it would be a while until I came up to bed. She gave me a big kiss and headed up to bed. I was intrigued and booted up the laptop to see what she was working on earlier. I was stunned when I noticed a folder called Master. In the folder was dozens of emails filled with sexual role play and conversations that blew my mind. I was angry at first, but the more I read this strange erotic feeling came over me as I realized that Lisa was somebody's real life submissive. A few more emails in and recognized the name of her boss Robert as her dominant friend. I was dizzy with mixed emotions and had to settle myself down to try and figure out what was happening. I went to the very first email string and quickly figured out the week in Orlando started this off. I also noticed emails sent to her co-worker Debbie who seemed to know what was going on. Below is my summation of what happened that week.
A couple of nights into the conference the boss was entertaining a handful of employees in his suite that included Lisa, Debbie, Robert's wife and a few attorneys. Eventually it dwindled down to just the 3 ladies and Robert. Lisa doesn't drink that much but this night she had a couple of shots which I know makes her rowdy which is totally out of character for her. At some point she was being teased by Peggy about being so skinny. A bet was made that Lisa couldn't do half the sit-ups as Peggy which turned out to be true. The fun began when Lisa was flat on her back with Debbie holding down her feet while doing sit-ups. Peggy laid across my prone wife's stomach and playfully tickled her ribs. This sent Lisa into a giggle fit as she fought the much stronger Peggy trying to stop the tickling. This put a smile on Peggy's face as she straddled my wife and ordered Debby to hold her down. I guess Robert walked in from the bathroom and seeing the scene he orders the girls to stretch out Lisa with Peggy holding her arms high over her head and Debby holding on to Lisa's ankles. She was only dressed in a skimpy knee high skirt with sleeveless arms exposing her sensitive body. Although I have never been into the tickling scene, i knew my wife was deathly ticklish all over. Robert walked over wearing shorts and a t-shirt with his big bare feet standing over my stretched out wife. I hope you are not too ticklish my Dear, as he used his big toe on his right foot to poke Lisa's ribs. She giggled and struggled with a wild attempt to escape his prodding foot. He kept this tease up for a good minute relishing her struggles as she squirmed and giggled growing weak from the intrusive big toe. Robert's feet are big size 13s, wide with thick manly long toes. Look how smooth her armpits are Peggy, think they are ticklish? Find out there big guy as Peggy knew her husband's affinity for tickling as she had endured more than her share of tickling over the years. Once again, Robert's big toe traced the hollows of the screaming accountant's armpit as she arched and fought for escape. The alcohol had taken its toll on Robert as his erection grew as he stood proudly over his captive tickle victim watching her struggle helplessly was driving him crazy with lust which he knew he had to control. He let her rest as her chest heaved from forced laughter and a light sweat appeared on her forehead. Please Robert, no more she purred which only encouraged Robert to subdue Lisa that much more. Hey Debbie, think her feet are ticklish? Debbie had a secret crush on her boss but being an average looking woman on the slightly plump side, she knew she had no chance. The idea that he was addressing her directly, even involving in direct conversation made her a willing accomplice. I think she might be Robert she said meekly. Robert sensed Debbie was in love with him over the years and always used it against her, leaning into her while they looked over accounts, inviting her for drinks just to tease her. Well let's find out as he reached down and seized Lisa's skinny ankles lifting them up so she legs were at 90 degree angles from her body. Facing away from Lisa he pinned her feet to his large belly trapping them tightly, then told Debbie to tickle these pretty feet. With no experience in tickle torture techniques, Debbie dug her fingers into the slender soles facing her, scribbling her fingers wildly up and down the soles as her girlfriends laughter pierced the walls of the hotel suite. Toes flexed shut and opened as the trapped feet moved as little as possible since Robert held them tight to his belly. Hang on hang on Debbie, let her rest a bit. This time I want you to slowly trace a finger from just under her big toe and gently slide your finger down ever so slowly. The panting Lisa was wet with sweat as the warm Florida air was weakening her resistance. She giggled involuntarily as she gazed up at Peggy who still had her arms pinned - the smug look of content and some lust poured from her eyes. More giggles as Debbie's fingers worked her ticklish feet commanded by her boss. Lisa was not sure how long it lasted but finally Robert let her feet drop from his grip and Peggy let her go. She thought the moment was over, but Robert lifted Lisa to her feet, then hoisted her over his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom suite. Come on girls, lets have some more fun with are little ticklish accountant. No please begged Lisa as she was dropped forcefully to the king size bed. Robert took on a real dominant demeanor ordering Peggy and Debbie to grab some pantyhose, his neck ties and a robe sash that hung on the door.
She was weak from the tickling and as the two women held Lisa, Robert worked the ties around her ankles, then wrist, snugly placing them behind her with precision. He then used the bath robe sash to complete the hog tie position. Poor Lisa was tied tight in a beautiful hog tied position with her pretty feet wiggling helplessly.
Peggy thought to herself as she watched the bound accountant wiggle helplessly - this girl is perfect for Robert. You see Peggy was a struggling waitress for years before she met Robert at a bar she worked at. He was older than her but also a wealthy man who obviously enjoyed Peggy's company. Once she hooked Robert into a boyfriend - soon to be married, she thought she had it made. That's when Robert introduced Peggy to some light bondage one night, then proceeded to tickle her senseless leaving her scared and vulnerable. She was unbearably ticklish since her childhood and now her husband to be was a tickle freak. He just wasn't into the playful tickling, he was sadistic and without remorse. He loved breaking down a ticklish person which also drove his sexual desires. Robert told her after that night, that this is who he is, and if she didn't like it, they could break up. Peggy struggled with her decision, but the chance to marry a wealthy man - living a life of luxury won out. For over a year she endured weekly tickling sessions, many filmed by Robert with Peggy wearing a mask where nobody could tell it was her. Robert would post them on Xtube or other amateur sites getting rave reviews for his work. One night after a long session, an exhausted Peggy told Robert it was too much and she wishes she could bring in a substitute to give her a break. Robert smiled and said, set it up for me and I will tickle them instead of you. Peggy actually found a gal who was willing to play fun bondage games with a couple for some cash. Poor Cheryl who answered the add, she had no idea what she got herself into for a couple hundred bucks. She chatted with Peggy for a few weeks via email, then on the phone, where Peggy gained her confidence and sneakily found out that Cheryl was ticklish all over her body. The craig's list model to be suffered three hours of hard core tickling and domination for the cash, never to return because Robert was that sadistic.
Now as Lisa was perfectly hog tied on the king size bed she smiled as Robert took over the scene directing a no doubt long torturous night. He and Peggy had talked about this in many bedroom pillow talks, finding a willing tickle slave to Robert so Peggy wouldn't have to suffer. Peggy also knew when she tickled the victim it made Robert that much more turned on as he put himself in the directors chair. Tracing her red manicured nails lightly along the outside of Lisa's pretty skinny feet - her squeals and foot wiggles made her smile knowing Robert would be pleased with what he has taught her. Debbie watched with lust as Robert crawled onto the head of the bed, placing his enormous tented short just a foot away from her as he egged his pretty wife to slowly torture his bad accountant. Peggy eyed the middle aged plump women with a pretty face who was obviously in love with her husband. With a wry smile she told Debbie to strip down to her panties. Debbie was shocked. Excuse me? she meekly murmured. STRIP! Now! Peggy's words came sharply which made Debbie blush but quickly pulled down her shorts and pulled off her top. She looked so vulnerable standing there in her bra and pink panties. Crawl across Robert's lap now. A shaky Debbie crawled onto the bed as Robert forcefully pulled her across his lap, his huge hard on resting against her cushy stomach. Robert loved what Peggy was doing, working as his partner to seduce and control both women. She has been a naughty friend to Lisa, tickling her bare feet before hasn't she Robert? Without missing a beat, Robert let out a quick sharp smack from his large hand across Debbie's left check. The sound broke the silence as Debbie cried out. Three more got her reaching back trying to block the blows only to have Robert pin her hands behind her back and level 4 more heavy whacks leaving Debbie's ass stinging. Robert's cock ached as he wanted to take care of his throbbing tool. Peggy was lusting over the scene - forgetting about the hogtied Lisa she asked Robert if he wanted to take his employee. You serious? But Robert knew the two have been mischief in their play talk and now with the lust pouring over them, he flipped Debbie to her back, pinning her down, letting his weight and his erection hold Debbie tightly to the bed. You want this don't you Debbie? Her lust was too much as Debbie screamed YES< Fuck me Robert!
Lisa's giggled like a school girl as Peggy slowly snaked her tongue through her toes slowly, maddening feeling as the rough tongue exposed her most sensitive spots between each toe. She wanted to cum so bad as the erotic maddening scene unfolded in front of her. Her boss Robert pounding his large cock into her friend who grunted like an animal but enjoying her first fuck in years. Long nails scraped down her soles and Peggy picked up the attack. Cootchie coooo you skinny, pretty accounting nerd taunted Peggy, making Lisa thrash in her tight bonds with no hope of escape. Robert finished off with Debbie as she lay panting on her side. As Robert sat back, his large cock still moist and erect made Lisa secretly crave that she would be next. Lisa was in bliss as the soft spoken, hard working accountant panted, trying to catch her breath and her wits. She should be angry, demanding to be let free, but instead she craved the attention as she has fantasized for years of serving a dominant man. What's the chance she mused in her head as she blocked out the idle chatter between Peggy and Robert as they teased their guest with what to do next, that her boss was a tickler who seemed to relish in her weakness.

Since childhood, Lisa has constantly found herself in situations where she was held down and tickled from her girlfriends and boyfriends. There was even the man her Mom dated for several months who agreed to show the 14 year old how to fend off an attacker. But as he showed her some moves with her Mom watching, she doubled over a couple of times when grabbed around the mid-section leaving Lisa in a hail of giggles. Oh geez Lisa, chided her Mom, that's all they have to do is to tickle you. George smiled and said, Let me break her of that, tripping her to the ground and grabbing her long slender feet tightly under his arm as he proceeded to tickle her bare soles with his rough construction worker hands. The sensation was too much as she screamed and begged for George to stop with her mother watching the scene unfold as she said nothing. A good 10 minute foot tickling with some knees and ribs thrown in, had made Lisa cry to make it stop. But the overwhelming feeling of the torment at such a young age made Lisa play the torture in her mind became an erotic secret she didn't share with anyone. Once when her Mom was out shopping, Lisa boldly sat on the couch next to George barefoot asking him to massage her feet, but don't tickle them...Okay? It took George 10 seconds of massage before he said, Nah, I think I will tickle them. Lisa endured a 20 minute tickling this time with George taking his time as he teased her with light touches mixed in with some heavy tickle moments. Now years later, Lisa thinks to herself, I have found my tickle master!

Lisa was weak with bliss as the erotic tickle torture and animal sex she just witnessed on her co-worker put her in a state of mind where she desired to be submissive. She took a chance and decided to play the role. Sir, she says meekly, "Please don't tickle my sensitive feet" as she wiggles her toes playfully. Her submissive tone and soft eyes had Robert's cock raging again as he thinks to himself, "Holy Shit, I think I finally found a true tickle bitch and her frumpy co-worker who will do as I say". Robert ordered Peggy to undue the hog tie but keep her hands and feet bound. Peggy released Lisa from her hog-tie letting Lisa stretch her long legs for the first time. Robert laid next to the helpless accountant still laying on her stomach as his thick cock rested along her side making Lisa shake with anticipation. You like being bound don't you my precious accountant as he lightly traced his fingers down her sides. He blew softly into her ear making her flinch as the warm breath tickled. I think you like that I tickle you to don't you. Lisa smiled slightly making Robert's cock pulse with excitement. You know Peggy and I have been looking for a regular tickle slave for a couple of years as the toes on his right foot slid slowly down her foot from the heel to the ball of her foot making her squirm. I'm not sure if Debbie is as ticklish, but I am going to find out here shortly, but I think you will be my main focus, because I love your quiet demeanor in the office and for years I have fantasized about tickling you. He stroked her soft bottom working his fingers to the inside of her legs, working his thick fingers over her moist lips as Lisa moaned in pleasure. It only took a minute or so before Lisa exploded with one of her most powerful orgasms, making her eyes roll back before exhaustion took over and she slept.

Lisa woke up slowly but realized quickly that she was tied spread eagle to the bed. Her friend Debbie smiled at her as she lightly stroked a large plume feather over her flat stomach. Lisa shifted and giggled...Debbie stop hehhhehehehehehee. I can't, bosses orders as the sensations became erotic. Looking to her right the boss was enjoying a drink when he noticed Lisa was awake. Welcome back my sexy tickle slave. Make her stop Sir, it tickles playing into the role submissive role. Robert,was naked - his large cock bounced freely in the cool air conditioned hotel suite. Peggy started to lightly tickle the tops of Lisa's feet making her thrash instantly but bound tight to the 4 corners made her struggles futile. Robert leaned over and lightly licked around her belly button enjoying the flexing over her stomach as she struggled with a wild laughter of a caged animal. The whole scene seemed to incredible to be real as Ron slowly tortured her sensitive skin. He couldn't decide what was better - actually doing the tickling or watching over and directing the torture. Either was the cruelty of the scene was powerful - even better than torturing that craig's list gal....oh man she laughed so hard she wet herself remembering the night.

So the rest of the weekend found the 4 enjoying the new found adult friendship that had Lisa tied in many different positions as they played out fantasies from stranger in the bar to Robert's wife catching Lisa cheating with her husband. Lisa it turns out would be bound to her chair at work as Robert would sit under her desk and tickle her bound feet as she worked. Debbie was spanked at least once a week as punishment for not being as good an accountant as Lisa. Peggy would have Lisa over for dinner before a big court case but only to get her tied in the padded foot stocks so Robert could relieve some stress as he tortured her bare soles for an hour. In fact, Robert introduced some light bastinado using a wooden spoon on Lisa and Peggy's bare soles as he became even more dominant in his control of the women. The foot spankings seemed to humble both women who would then take turns giving oral sex to Robert as he read through the different court case documents.

Now as I am enjoying my wife's new life as a submissive - do I confront her - or just sit back as a good husband and enjoy the benefits of her secret life...

[email protected]

First of all, I think you should confront her... And then tell her you want to be a part of it!
Tie her up and tickle her yourself!

Love this! I would loooove if this happened with me and my boss and his cute wife. :p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back