• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Account thief f/f

kgreyjoy12

The account thief

Nicole and Gina are best friends at work, but since both are super competitive they are always looking to find ways to one up each other. Lately Gina has been bending the rules to steal accounts from other coworkers and just so happened to take a few of Nicole's accounts. Nicole was not happy with losing the accounts since it hurt her bonus and put together a plan to teach Gina a lesson.

Nicole knew the perfect way to make Gina pay. Over the years, Gina had a tendency to blab at lunch about her exs and their probing, tickling fingers.

Nicole invited Gina over for a girls night at her house with wine and movies. Gina happily accepted with no idea that Nicole had sinister plans.

Around eight on Friday, Gina arrived at Nicole's place.

Gina was wearing a tight long sleeve shirt, jeans, white cotton socks and sneakers. She was greeted at the door by Nicole, who had on black yoga pants, a t-shirt and black flip flops.

The two girls were drinking and laughing together for a while when Nicole sprang her trap.

"Hey Gina lets play truth or dare" Nicole suggested.

"Sure." Gina responded with a smile. "Me first, I pick truth."

"Ever been tied up by a boyfriend or handcuffed during sex? Nicole asked with a wink.

"Nicky! No!" Gina said shocked. "I'm a good girl? Have you? "

"A few wild times." Nicole said proudly. "My turn, truth".

"Any guys in the office you want to tie you up Nicky?" Gina slyly asked.

"Ooh I thought you were a good girl Gina, what a question" Nicole teased. "Hmm maybe Nic in collections."

Gina laughed "I knew it. I'm friends with Nic, I can set you up."

Nicole blushed, "yes he's so cute. Your turn, how about a dare?"

"Alright do your worst, dare" Gina challenged.

"Let me show you how much fun it can be getting tied up." Nicole said and held her breath.

Gina feeling giddy from the wine said "what the hell, show me what you got."

Nicole went to her room to grab some nylons to use to tie her friend. She couldn't believe how easy it had been to trick her friend. She was going to punish Gina terribly.

Nicole returned to her waiting friend, nylons in hand. "Lay on you stomach" Nicole commanded. Gina laid down, her heart beating nervously.

Nicole wrapped a stocking around Gina's ankles using a figure eight pattern, binding the legs together. "Now that is not too bad right?" Nicole asked.

Gina tried to separate her legs but could not. "Wow, that is snug. But it feels good."

Next Nicole took Gina's arms behind her back and tied her wrists together with a second nylon. Gina rolled on her side to look at her friend, "is that it?" She asked almost sounding disappointed.

"Just one more step." Nicole replied with glee. Nicole bent Gina's knees and used a piece of the nylon binding the wrists to wrap around the center of the nylon binding the ankles to create a tightly hogtied Gina.

Gina shook side to side, "I can't move at all. I can see why you like this, it is fun." "Now time to untie me."
"I knew you weren't a good girl Gina, but I can't untie you just yet."

"What?!? Why not?" Gina asked in confusion.

Nicole sat next to her bound friend and admired her handy work. Poor Gina had no idea the torture she was in for.

Nicole started off with some quick pokes to Gina's ribs, which created just the reaction she was hoping for. Gina giggled and desperately tried to roll away, but she was trapped between the back of the couch and Nicole's poking index fingers.

"Hehehe Hey! Stop that!" Shrieked Gina.

Nicole spidered her short manicured nails down Gina's back. This caused Gina to squeal and squirm. "Please Nicky! I cant stand it" Gina gasped. "Why are you doing this?"

Nicole responded by working her nails up Gina's back and along the side of Gina's neck. Gina desperately tried to block the nails with her head but Nicole was too quick. Nicole held Gina's hair with one hand and used her other hand to continue playfully stroking Gina's slender neck. Gina panicked as she began to realize how helpless she was.

Wrists bound tightly behind her back. Ankles tied together, with her knees bent and a nylon pulling her ankles to her back and tying them to her wrists. "Plehehehease Nicky! You've had your fun. Hahaha Let me go now!" Gina demanded between fits of laughter.

"Gina, Gina, Gina." Nicole teased as she stroked Gina's back. "You've been stealing accounts. You took 3 of my accounts last month. Now I'm going to teach you what happens to naughty thieves."

"Nicky, I, I, didn't steal anything, y y you're wrong" Gina stammered. "Come on, let me go!"

"We'll see about that" Nicole said with a sly grin.

Nicole moved behind Gina leaning her body against Gina's shins.

Nicole began a ten fingered assault on Gina's sides and ribs.

"Hahahaha stohahahahpp it" laughed the helpless girl as she tried to avoid the hands of doom. Nicole was now using her hands like lobster claws to pinch Gina's sides and ribs. "Pleeheheheheheseeee stohahahahappp" screamed Gina. She couldn't escape. If Gina moved to the left she pushed into Nicole's horrible left hand. If Gina moved right she went into the ruthless right hand.

"Hahahaha it tickles sooo bad. I'm sorry I accidentally took your accounts" "Accidentally huh? Still not coming clean Gina? Asked Nicole. "Looks like we have a long night ahead of us."

Nicole went right back to poking and pinching Gina's ribs and sides. "Tickle, tickle, tickle poor Gina. Your too ticklish." "Just admit you stole my accounts and i'll stop tickling your sides."

"Alright I took the accounts Nicky, but I wont do it again. Now you said you would let me go." Gina said hopefully.

"No I said I would stop tickling your sides. I still have to see how ticklish you wide soft soles are."

Gina dropped her head dejected, she knew she couldn't stop her ruthless friend and nothing would be worse then having her feet tickled.

Nicole unlaced Gina's sneakers and slowly slid them off Gina's feet. Nicole tossed the shoes aside and looked down at Gina's moist cotton socks. Nicole scribbled her sharp nails over Gina's arches and was delighted to see her friend thrash from just a few seconds of tickling.

Nicole grabbed the toes of the socks and gently tugged at the socks. Gina desperately clenched her toes trying to grip the sliding material.

Gina made a valiant effort to squeeze her feet together and tried all she could to try to keep the socks on her feet. She didn't want to think about what would happen if Nicole got to her bare feet. The thin cotton covering was the only shield Gina had. Her last bit of protection from Nicole's ruthless nails.

"You can't hid these feet from me" Nicole proclaimed. "I'm going to slowly take off your socks and I'm going to tickle every inch of your bare feet."

"Please don't tickle my feet, Nicky. I'll die! Begged Gina. "Take your accounts back and 5 more. Anything but my feet!"

Nope, i'm having too much fun. I can't waste this chance. I'm sure i'll never have you helpless like this again. I just have to teach you a lesson"

Nicole then gave a quick tug on the socks exposing Gina's round pink heels.

Nicole used her index fingers to scratch the center of the fleshy heels. Quick short strokes in the middle of Gina's kicking heels. Only a few seconds of this tickling method had Gina in tears.

"Hahahahahahaha I'm dying." The poor girl laughed.

While Gina was distracted by the tickling Nicole jerked the socks from Gina's feet.

Now that Gina's pale size 8 feet were exposed Nicole grabbed her friends sneaker and pulled a shoelace from the shoe. Nicole grabbed Gina's feet and wrapped the shoelace around her victim's big toes. The purple painted toes spread apart and curled, but Gina could not move her feet other then wiggling her toes.

"I can't move Nicky, please untie me. I've learned my lesson. Just no more tickling."

Nicole didn't say a word and instead began stroking the defenseless wrinkled white soles.

Hehehehe giggled Gina. "God help me."

Nicole slowly and lightly drew her nails side to side, up and down Gina's arches. She scratched the wide pink balls of the feet. Tickling the super sensitive foot pads. Making her friend scream and laugh, buck and thrash, deaf to the desperate pleas for tickle mercy.

The tickling was too much for Gina. Her poor sensitive bare feet could not stand the teasing. Gina wanted the torment to end. Needed the torture to stop.

"All most time for our game to end, truth or dare Gina?" Nicole slyly asked.

"Please I don't want to play anymore. Let me out."

"Come on, pick one or I'll start tickling you again."

"Fine truth."

"Here's the truth if you ever take an account from me again, I'll tickle you til you die. Got it?"

Gina nodded.

Now one last dare and I'll let you go. I want you to dare me to nibble your toes. I had a boyfriend do that to me once and I nearly died from laughter.

"No I can't do that" Gina refused.

"Oh but you have to or this happens."

Nicole then probed her nails in to Gina's thick white toe stems. Scratching at the hyper sensitive spot at the base of the toes. The fleshy big toes felt the full wrath of Nicole's scratching nails.

Gina tried to roll away but she was helpless in the bonds. Her friend was causing her to cry with laughter. Gina was frowning as she cried and pleaded for the tickle torture to stop.

"Stop hahahaha not my toes. Get out of my toes!!!"

"Dare me to nibble your toes Gina or I'll tickle them all night long." Nicole threatened.

"Ok" admitted Gina in defeat. She gasped for breath and whispered "I dare you to nibble my toes."

Nicole took Gina's pale thick toes in her mouth, her tongue flickering against the tops and tips of the toes. Her teeth grazing the stems and curls of the toes. Nicole had to hold her friends feet with her hands to keep them still while she gobbled the terribly ticklish toes. But this allowed her to dig her nails into the sensitive edges of Gina's soles.

Gina went mad from the toe nibbles.

"Hahahahaha pleehehehehehseeeee stohahahahahapppp!!!! No toess! No toes!!! Hahahahahaha"

Nicole attacked Gina's soles and toes for the next few minutes. Holding back the toes and raking the arches mixed in with some quick pokes to the ribs. Gina was too exhausted to offer much struggle and laid there laughing, enduring the torture.

Nicole believed the tickling had done its job. Gina was a gasping, sweaty, mess. Nicole stopped and released her victim. "Now don't forget what happened tonight," she reminded her friend.

"Oh, don't worry Nicole, I'll NEVER forget."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back