• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Purge of Bustyville Part 2: Courtney's capture

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
Here's a link to Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?292562-The-Tickle-Purge-of-Bustyville

.................................................................................

The street lamps glowed, illuminating the various women tied to them every few yards as Courtney was led down the road.

The busty brunette’s captor poked her sides randomly to keep her moving.

With it being the first night of the Tickle Purge in Bustyville, cops would be the last members of the community to be out walking at this time of night. They make for favorite targets from some of the less reputable individuals.

“Where are you taking me?” Courtney inquired, making sure to sound submissive as to not provoke the still unknown woman.

“To the police station, you must meet someone there,” replied the woman.

There might not be a more secure area during the Tickle Purge than the Bustyville police station so if that’s where Courtney was headed she knew it wouldn’t be a picnic.

During her journey, a raven-haired meter maid was locked in an impromptu set of stocks which comprised of a bike rack outside the station. Her bare feet were pulled through while her hands were locked at the bottoms on either end and a blindfold over her eyes.

A button up uniform was missing nearly all it’s buttons and her bra was also hanging from her arms, her ample bosom free to the effects of the summer night air. By the state of her dress and matted hair it was obvious she’d been in her current predicament for some time.

For the first time in their brief encounter, the woman who captured Courtney spoke more than a few words.

“Have you been having a fun time sweetie?” She asked the dark-haired woman. “I’m sorry to leave you like that but I had to find a new toy.”

“Please I gave you the access code just let me go,” the meter maid begged.

Now it was Courtney’s turn to be involved.

“What do you think, should I let her go?” the mystery woman asked. “Maybe you’d like to take her place.”

Not facing a bright near future in the clutches of this woman worried Courtney less than trading places with the meter maid and being at the mercy of a city at large as the sounds of laughter rang out like bells in the street.

Her sense of self-preservation overrode any instincts to come to the woman’s aide, in fact just the opposite.

“I think we should tickle her a little more since she obviously has enough energy left to beg for mercy,” Courtney responded with a tinge of guilt, but just a tinge.

The busty brunette then risked her sensibilities by looking back at the woman who had grabbed her minutes earlier, finding a blonde with similar bust size to her own. She was wearing a pair of tight cutoff shorts and a grey tank top which was slightly damp due to the humidity.

“You have a cruel streak, I like it,” the woman said. “Too bad I promised Marissa here a reward if she gave me the access code to the station, and you my love are it.”

Without any further debate Courtney was locked up in the bike rack like the meter maid, legs immobile and arms at her sides towards the ground. Before being chained to the ground though, her bra was taken off and her DDD breasts now dangerously exposed.

“By the way, my name’s Topanga,” the blonde said before unshackling Marissa. “I’ll maybe see you after a while, if Marissa doesn’t leave you unconscious before then.”

And like that Topanga used the access code to enter the police station, leaving Courtney to the devices of a woman she just attempted to throw under the bus, so to speak.

The meter maid removed her blindfold and bent down by Courtney’s feet, removing her shoes and socks while the brunette cringed in anticipation of what lay ahead.

“I think it’s time we got better acquainted, don’t you dear,” the dark-haired woman said with disdain dripping off her tongue. Marissa pulled her bra back over her breasts, which was about as much protection as she’d get with no buttons left on her uniform top.

This was precisely the last spot Courtney wanted to be in, yet deep down she knew she had it coming from what she wanted to do to Marissa and what she did do to Ms. Bauman.

Marissa’s sharp nails raked over Courtney’s soles which twitched but were otherwise helpless.

“I sure hope you’re not ticklish,” Marissa taunted, nails working over her reward’s tender soles.

The topless brunette couldn’t help from giggling at the hands of Marissa’s handy work. Courtney’s feet were incredibly ticklish, and they were in for a workout.

“I’m sorry I was going to torture you, I was just trying to avoid getting tickled,” Courtney said in between giggles.

“That was a masterful plan you had,” Marissa replied sarcastically, nails skittering over her feet. “Can’t say I wouldn’t have done the same in your shoes though.”

Courtney’s feet were going side to side to evade Marissa’s flying fingers but with little use. Locked the way they were in the bike rack, all her feet could do was accept their fate.

“Don’t worry, I don’t intend to torture you too terribly. I want to go after Topanga because I bet she’s heading for my boss, Police Chief Cloud, and I could use your help,” Marissa said.

That was a relief to hear for Courtney, but did little to change her predicament. Marissa bent over and began licking the busty brunette’s soles, causing her to throw her head back in laughter.

“Mmm so tasty,” Marissa grinned, licking up and down. “You might want to not laugh so loud, you could draw attention to yourself.”

“Then stop licking my feet,” Courtney managed to reply between breaths, although she didn’t get one back in turn.

Marissa proved prophetic, as Courtney noticed a group of three women coming down the street.

“People are coming Marissa, if you want to find Chief Cloud we have to go,” Courtney urgently said.

Courtney and Marissa were spotted by the group of three, who picked up their pace after seeing such a tantalizing sight of the busty brunette tied helpless.

“I’m sorry, I’ll be back,” Marissa said.

“No don’t you dare leave me alone,” Courtney screamed but it was no use as Marissa bolted inside the police station, leaving Courtney to the whims of these three women.

It didn’t take long for the group to descend upon a very nervous Courtney.

“Hey ladies look what we found,” the leader of the group said to her two friends. “Your friend didn’t seem to want to stick around and that’s a shame, four ticklers are better than three.”

“Please if you let me go I know a place where there’s more ticklish targets than me!” Courtney pleaded.

“Oh no, you’ll do just fine yourself,” the leader grinned, taking Marissa’s spot at her feet while her companions stood behind Courtney’s back.

The new woman proved equally adept as Marissa at torturing her feet, with Courtney’s head thrust back in laughter in no time. When she did, Courtney was greeted with the sight of two women eyeing up her heaving mounds.

Not that Courtney could blame them, having been in their position hours earlier yet a sense of fright tingled up the back of her neck. The brunette was incredibly ticklish, her feet more than most women, but it paled in comparison to her upperbody.

Should they discover this fact in their lust for her breasts, there was no telling what would happen. Each second the women stood over her, bending down to enjoy their ticklish feast, dragged on for what seemed like eternity.

Once Courtney felt the 20 nails race over her ample bosom she screamed out in laughter and mentally prepared herself for the fate which awaited her.

“We’ve sure found a live one girls,” the leader laughed, enjoying the site of Courtney’s breasts jostling from the tickling.

Lost in the beginning stages of ticklish shock, Courtney had no idea help was arriving momentarily as Marissa stood behind the women tormenting her massive tits with a pair of stun guns.

The meter maid had been waiting in the shadows, watching her perspective ally become overcome with fright but had to wait till the women tickling her became distracted.

Thankfully for Marissa, her new friend did have an incredible set of tits to distract them. Ones she hoped she’d get to enjoy at some point.

When the moment was right, Marissa snuck up and the electricity coursed through the women’s bodies once the stun guns contacted the back of their necks, dropping them like a stack of bricks.

“Holy shit,” the leader of the women yelled and upon seeing her compatriots felled easily, the leader did what any great leader would. She ran the hell away in terror down the barely-lit street.

“Should we go after her?” asked Courtney, who sure hoped she’d be let go.

“Nah, not worth our time,” Marissa said, untying the brunette from her makeshift stocks. “Help me drag these two into the station.”

Not wanting to draw any undue attention, Courtney and Marissa drug the unconscious women by their legs into the police station as security lights flickered.

“You could have helped me a lot sooner,” Courtney groaned, forgiving Marissa for torturing her earlier.

“I had to be sure they were too captivated by you to notice me. Thankfully those did the trick,” Marissa smirked, looking at her friend’s massive breasts.

Courtney merely blushed when they came upon a holding cell with 10 female prisoners down a dimly lit corridor.

“Here you go ladies, enjoy,” Marissa said, tossing them into the cell one by one.

Soon enough you could hear fabric ripping from inside the cell. The would-be torturers were being stripped naked and their clothes used as bondage gear.

Just then one of the prisoners, a short dark-haired woman with an olive complexion, spoke up.

“Mind joining us for a bit, I’m sure we can find enough spots to share,” the woman said with a mischievous smile.

Marissa nor Courtney were stupid enough to willingly enter that cell. There’s no telling when they’d get out again.

“That’s ok,” Marissa said. “They might be out for a while. You didn’t see a stacked blonde run through here did you by chance?”

“No,” the other woman replied. “You’re the first people we’ve seen tonight.”

Knowing nothing much would come from the group of prisoners, Marissa motioned Courtney to follow her further into the station and avoid any shenanigans.

Courtney peaked behind her and saw the prisoners descend upon the two women they’d just thrown in the cell like a pack of hungry wolves. Laughter echoed the hallway as the brunette and meter maid continued their search for the chief of police.

A few minutes of searching later and Marissa’s eyes opened in shock upon walking in to one of the interrogation rooms. There hung a striking silhouette of a Native American woman, who appeared to be unconscious on what looked like an x-frame with wires all around.

“Chief Cloud!” cried Marissa before shaking her commanding officer awake. “What happened to you?”

Still groggy, the senior police officer in Bustyville began to regain consciousness.

“This blonde woman came into my office out of nowhere and before knocking me out she took the universal key to the city,” Chief Cloud explained.

“How could someone just walk into the police station and attack the chief of police?” Courtney inquired.

Marissa cast her eyes down in shame before answering.

“The police protect our most valued members of the city during the Tickle Purge, so only Chief Cloud remains at the station. If I didn’t give Topanga my code she’d never have gotten in,” Marissa responded.

“There’ll be time for blame later, right now we have to get me out of this contraption,” an exasperated Chief Cloud exclaimed.

Still fully clothed in her white dress uniform, Chief Cloud struggled to get free. Marissa examined the device and let out a gasp of horror.

“Chief, this is the Punisher. It detects your vitals and won’t unlock until you’ve truly been almost tickled to death…….” Marissa explained.

“Oh dear God, you’re telling me if I want to get out I have to be tortured,” the chief replied.

“I’m afraid so,” Marissa answered with a little bit of excitement.

Both Marissa and Courtney tried to hide sinister grins because this was going to be a great rescue mission.

Another great installment, BayernBeatDown! Really enjoying this series and I'm eager to see what happens to Courtney and her new friend next!

Absolutely loving this series. Keep it up! Such great imagery here. Almost wish someone would turn it into an e-comic.

Absolutely amazing this is my favorite series and we’re only 2 in!!!!

Really fun story do you think there will be a part 3?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back