• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Driven Hysterical M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Hi Mick how are things going with the new one you told me about, yeah Luis, oh like that so hope you are working on him and letting him know who is Boss, oh right well what are you going to do get rid of him? Okay so if he's that submissive guess you best keep him and use him, yeah sounds like he needs teaching some kind of lesson and not sure if I can help unless; oh right he is, yeah an interesting discovery for sure, okay he hates it, you mean, right drives him crazy! Okay that's what to work on then to get him to learn to toe the line but no I know not your thing at all so then, yeah sure I could you know it! Okay yeah tonight, right I'll get to yours at 7pm and yeah sure will take care of him and txt you when I'm done and you come back and warn him of future consequences if he misbehaves; sounds like a plan. Okay and Mick keep his shoes and socks on him but that's all yeah, okay cool so see you at 7pm!"

I arrived at Mick's place and he took me to the playroom where his latest sub lay secured to the bondage table on his back blindfold and gagged, a tall Hispanic guy, native of Havana; Cuban Luis a real estate agent, early 30's and married, I was immediately attracted and smiled at Mick who left me to deal with things and left!

"Okay Luis you don't know who I am and it doesn't much matter but let's say your worst nightmare and hear you have not been behaving yourself, showing your Master attitude, that's not good you know and you need bringing into line as he says as a Sub you show willing to most things so he wants to keep you but you need to learn respect! Mick's told me you're 6'2" and guessed you were tall and he says a 7" dick he likes toying with and you even like him playing with your ass but last week he told me in a session that he found something you don't like at all and were glad it wasn't something he got off on, yeah he said you were so relieved he didn't prolong the torment but not so lucky tonight Luis!"

Saying this sitting facing the two soles of his loafer shoes reading size 14's and he squrimed as I slid them both off so guessed where my interest was and reacted accordingly. Both loafers off and staring at two large black socked feet, just my favourite kind of socks I let him know saying sheer guaranteed feet being warm and sweaty so appealing to me and the most ticklish! He freaked out but his protests muffled as his feet involuntarily twitched and his socked toes wiggled. What a tease I told him! I ran a finger up and down along each socked sole simultaneously and heard

“NO DON”T I-AAA-HAHAHAHAHAHANO-STOP!”

“Don’t stop? Oh so I guess you are as enthusiastic about this as I am!” I said with a big grin.

I increased the speed of my fingers and Luis squirmed more “I-I c-can’t HA HA HA HA take it Stop HA HA HA HA HA!”

“Luis I will tell you when you have had enough and I haven't even started!” I told him adding Luis I have to say your feet have a real foot smell to them and not something I am sure you want to hear not liking any attention given to them at all as your Master has told me. He not liking feet must be something of a relief for you and he not alone, most Masters have preference for other areas to play with but tonight your behaviour has invited you to be taught a lesson and I am a Master who appreciates feet, everything about them and your shoes off yours clearly visible to me through your black socks your toes tops of the toes, your soles exposed to me and already knowing how horribly ticklish they are!"

I pressed my face against both socked soles and deeply inhaled the smell from his feet, a real raunchy smell that was immediately intoxicating to me and sniffing more saying a smell I was easily going to get used to, masculine and strong but not pungent and rested my face against both secured feet and bound together as I'd requested Mick to do. My nose ran to the socked toes where they smelled strongest and I told Luis to wiggle his toes; three times and on the third and threatened with tickle torture if he didn't, he complied with my request!

Liking the fact it upset and unnerved him I rubbed my face over both sweaty socked feet warning him to concentrate on wiggling his toes and taking his toes into my mouth and sucking his toes alternating from foot to foot! I then told him to stop wiggling his toes and keep his feet still and with my face literally buried in his sock feet I began inhaling the unbelievably sexual hot aroma of his socks, fresh, damp and still warm from his loafers, filling my head with that hot man sock smell that drives me absolutely wild!

I sniffed and licked his smelly socks and then ran the tip of a finger over each sheer socked foot very slowly making Luis flinch and asked him if it tickled and repeated the action causing him to flinch again. I continued the finger torment as his feet flexed and toes twitched as he so wanted to escape the relentless tickle but told him he was going nowhere anytime soon with feet like his presented to me to do what I liked with!

I then took my time sliding off his right sock and placed my lips to the newly bared sole and gave it long tongue strokes loving the salty bitter taste his foot and feet had and licked every toe and sucked and nibbled them as he moaned but not with pleasure but maybe disgust, embarrassment, humiliation or a mix of all three, I didn't much care as I bathed his right foot with my tongue, covered his toes with my mouth and lightly sucked on them and then finally stripped off his left sock and did the same again with his left foot.

Then lightly tickled both soles and aimed under his toes and along both arches, teasing strokes over his insteps and sliding my fingers in between his toes really making him feel so damn ticklish and remarking on it saying a guy like him being such a pleasure to tickle and indulge in my fetish for foot tickling with as my fingers consistently stroked the soles of his feet enthusiastically attacking his tender soles, helpless and restrained facing me.

I told him I was so glad he was as ticklish as his Master had told me and clearly found tickling hard to take being so horribly ticklish and saying I bet he wished I'd leave his feet alone but that wouldn't be happening, certainly for a long while as his Master was having a night off and left me in charge and it wouldn't be right and fair to disturb him!

“No It tickles! It tickles! Don’t! Stop! It tickles! Hahahahahahaha“Stohahahahopfeeheeheeheeheethahahha hahahahaha!"

I heard muffled from him and said that it was meant to tickle so glad I was doing my job right and thanked him for confirming this and that the only one who could stop his feet reacting to be tickled was him, so to try to be brave and macho and not react to the ticklishness of his feet when they were tickled as saying the word tickle or any word in association with it made him gasp, I learned that!

I then indulged in licking the soles of his feet and sucking his toes again, how my merciless tongue sliding slowly in between them all really got to him and simultaneously tracing a finger along the length of each sole in turn! I kissed his feet all over but as a Top not Bottom as the sensation hellish for him and licked each sole with short and precise strokes of my tongue! Then resumed rubbing my face over both feet.

The inkless biro introduced, the ball point gently run up and down the sole of each foot proved very effective and told him with it I was discovering where his feet were the most sensitive and it was definitely in the middle of each sole so with the ballpoint drew circles right there on both feet which tickled him horribly much to my satisfaction.

The next sensation was my teeth grazing his arches very lightly but as I told him a very effective technique on high arched feet like his and then indulged in slurping all over the soles of his feet and his toes, his wiggling long toes greatly excited me and more arch nibbling followed orally assaulting both big, sweaty feet and performed the dance of the five fingertips across the soles of his feet!

"Luis I have your feet exactly where I want them and how I want them, bare, hot, sweaty, smelly and ticklish, yours have ticked all the boxes even being big is a bonus and feet helpless and defenseless, could I wish for more! All I am interested in are your feet and subjecting you to tickle-rape which is why you favouring pussy makes this even more exciting as doubt your wife is allowed anywhere near your feet reacting as violently as you do especially if she values her teeth!"

I then raked over the soles of his feet and told him how the wrinkles that formed on his soles when they reacted and his toes clenched and flexed at my touch really excited me as I tickled and tormented both soles!

"PleeaseheheeeheheehehaahhaahhaaHAHAHAAHaHAHAHAAAHA!"

I told him he need not ask me to play with his feet, it was my pleasure doing so with compliments of the service I provided as I ran a single finger up n' down each sole remembering the middle of them being the most ticklish area so traced circles there but didn't miss out his insteps, arches, under his toes and in between them all!

When he clenched his toes to stop my fingers going there I tickled the sole of his other foot and had my way as I told him being Master I would! The sight of his body perspiring and Luis squirming around on the bondage table whilst I tickled his soles and toes with no show of mercy was amazing and amusing!

His laughter though muffled providing me with every encouragement as my fingers stroked both soles and his toes wiggled and feet flexed uncontrollably! I then altered tactic and rubbed and fiddled with his wiggling toes and bent them back to stroke under them all before just fondling and massaging his feet. Then I licked slowly across both arches of his warm feet and licked in between his toes which really got to him as so did sucking on them individually and then mouthful by mouthful!

The sight and smell of Luis's feet continued to excite me and I ran my tongue along each arch of his feet and inhaled them both deeply and ran my tongue over his toes, around the balls of his feet and both arches and insteps and then suddenly resumed tickling the helpless soles, unrelentingly as Luis was thrashing around in bondage!

I tickled each foot one foot with both hands and then tickled both feet at the same time and bending the toes back of one foot, tickling the sole with the other saying it was good he's been able to endure this much tickling and I would tell his Master who would nost probably want to witness this for himself and smiling as I said it and imagining Luis's horrified facial expression! I traced a fingernail fingernail right up the centre of each bare helpless sole and then again gave both of his sensitive feet a real ticklish workout exploring and tormenting his soles, under and in between his toes, all of his toes and even the tops of both feet!

Then employed the feather and saw it in between his toes on one foot and same time stroked the sole of his other foot and alternated with foot got the air torture; the feather and which one got the hands on torture; fingers all over the selected foot! I then orally abused his feet again and ran the tip of my tongue up the middle of Luis's right foot and then his left foot before saliva lubed activated the electric toothbrush which as I told him was effective on wet soles and described the revolving brstles would be driving him berserk!

It really did with the cruel and barbaric bristles running all over the soles of his feet so he was laughing like a lunatic, being quite literally driven out of his mind! I grabbed the toes and held them back on each foot so the sole was taut and the bristles then mercilessly teased the centre of the soles of his feet and Luis was overwhelmed by the sensation of insidious tickling and succumbing to ticklish agony! I deactivated the sonicare after 10 minutes as it was tortuous!

I then re-introduced the feather in between his toes but the quill end slowly dragged the length of each sole proved a killer! After this I massaged his feet and rubbed his toes and not to tickle but gently stroked and squeezed his feet breathing in their amazing aroma! I can't say Luis relaxed as he really hated and hates his feet touched as I do join in scenes with Luis!

Luis unfortunately for him, lucky for me has a gambling habit that Mick helps him out with as he is his favourite sub, apparently his ass appealing to Mick for all kinds of stuff, I don't ask as not interested at all but he likes me as a part of the deal to work-over Luis's feet which I arrive to do after Luis has satisfied Mick! Try to keep me away and stop me!

Anyway having massaged both feet I then licked in between his toes and nibbled the balls of Luis's feet and orally enjoyed his feet saying I knew how much another man's tongue on his feet, all over his feet was something he really resented happening, hating it with a real intensity as I licked and sucked on his toes and saying that it also made his feet hypersensitive and licked his feet faster and faster Luis being so licklish and drove him insane tickling and lickling his so sensitive bare soles. He had a break when I text Mick to come back and within 30 minutes he was and saw the tickled out wreck on the bondage table!

"Did he behave himself for you Jon?"

"Yes Mick Luis has I would guess found our meeting hysterical and have told him you might like to see it for yourself!"

"You know what I am curious but let's have a drink first and maybe put his socks and shoes on to keep his feet warm!"

"Now you're on my wavelength, speaking my language Mick!" I said as we both replaced Luis's socks and shoes

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back