• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commission: Bully the Bully (M*/M)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
(This story is a continuation of “Study Buddies” which you can read here!
https://collaredkid06.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Study-Buddies-724583119

All characters over 18.

Got a story for you guys today! Let me know what you think, especially since I already think my writing isn’t that good. I wanted to try something different with this one.

I might make this it’s own picture cause I have a covor for it clearly in my head.

For your own thing. Story OR picture, here is what you need to know!
collaredkid06.deviantart.com/a… )

It was suppose to be an easy job. Sneak in to the rival frat house, grab their dumb cat statue, and blow out of there before those losers knew what hit them. Kyle almost made it too. But using the vents for his great escape wasn’t the fool proof plan he expected. They were so old and more likely to break, and they did, right in the middle of the frat house living room.
I’m
“Uurrgghh.... owww...”

Kyle groaned as he laid atop a completely shattered beer pong table. Now these guys will definitely know someone broke when they come back from their trip. They’ll still have time to hide it though. Oh well he thought. Time to get out.

“What the hell is going on???”

Kyle heard a soft voice shout from the upper floor. He tried to get up and dash out, but he was so slow from the horrible fall. He forced himself up and tried to hobble off.

“HEY GET BACK HERE THEIF!!!”

It wasn’t long before her was tackled down and a rag was stuffed in his mouth. A few deep breaths and he was out.

“Oh my gosh! Kyle?!”

That was the last thing he heard before passing out. The last thing in his vision were 2 bright green eyes, then darkness.

—————————-

When Kyle woke up he was in the Gammas frat gym shower. He was sitting on a benching chair and his legs were tied straight out in a v. Keeping him in place were rope and some well placed heavy weights. He was still wearing his black hoody and hat but his pants had been removed. He was left his boxers and socks.

“OH WHAT THE HELL! YOU FUCKS LET ME GO! YOU WERENT SUPPOSE TO EVEN BE HERE!”

“There not.”

Kyle heard the door slam behind his visitor. Of all people it was Markus, the young brother of Nathen, one of the higher ups of the Gamma frat. He had baby sat him once for Mathew, Nathen’s twin brother who found his way to their school on account for their better engineering programs. Markus was different then his brothers, slim, small, longish hair. If people didn’t think he was gay then they thought he was a pixi. He dressed in an extra large gamma sweater over a white button up and jeans he had rolled up to show his hairless ankles and calves.

“Imagine my shock when I’m halfway threw shovel knight and I hear you come crashing threw the roof.”

Kyle sweated just a bit. Refusing to looking directly into the cute young mans bright green eyes.

“What are you doing here, brat....”

Markus grinned, flashing the small gap between his teeth.

“I could ask you the same thing Kyle!”

The slim high school senior knelt in between the jock’s socked feet.

“I’m here as part of my early pledge. They have me guarding the cat statue while they’re gone, then I get to join my freshman year. Your gonna die when the guys get back, you know. Nathen is going to probably have all the guys here make your life a living hell.”

The nervous jock shuttered while Markus matter of factly described just how fucked he was. He feels one of his fingers quickly run over his socked feet. Oh god! No please! Of all people to be left with did it have to be Markus.

There was a reason Kyle only watched him once. ONCE. Last year. Markus , being a hotheaded 18 year old had gotten into big trouble, he was grounded and wasn’t allowed to leave the house. Mathew was asked to watch him but landed a hot date that same night, Kyle only did it as a favor. He was even willing to let the kid have a stress free night, no reason he had to be a prison. But some how some way, Kyle found himself tied up on the couch by the disgruntled teen. He said nothing the whole night while he just tickled the jocks big feet. He tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled. Kyle was humiliated over and over again as the kid four years younger made him scream for dear life. It was that night Kyle learned how ticklish his feet were and he became as sensitive about his feet as Lee was about his chest. Now, here he was a year later. At the mercy of the kid who started his whole anxiety.

“HAHA! AH! STOP TOUCHING ME YOU FUCKING PIPSQUEAK!!!”

Markus covered his mouth and giggled.

“Silly Kyle. I haven’t even BEGUN to touch you. You know I never forgot last year. This is a dream come true.”

Markus took out his phone with one hand and ripped Kyle socks off with the other. He then crouched down next to his feet and threw up a peace sign, winking as the phone snapped the picture.

“Haha~<3 CUUUUUUTE!!”

Kyle grunted in humiliation and panic as the pixi excitedly gawked at his phone. Suddenly he looked dead at Kyle with his piercing green eyes.

“So Kyle. You still ticklish?...”

———————————

“HAHAHAHAHAHA MARKUS NO NO STAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH HAHAHA OOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY WONT YOU STAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHP!!!!!”

The ginger jock slammed his head on the bench again and again as his laughs echoed around the room. Markus has been tormenting his souls for fifteen minutes straight. He has this way of working his slender fingers. He glides them all over. Quick but soft. Maybe for someone with normal feet it would actually feel pleasant. But not for Kyle. His big ultra sensitive feet were in agony the entire time.

Markus would skitter his fingers up his arches and nest them underneath the bullies toes, as they wiggled and wiggled, sensually caressing the nerves of his victims foot. Only to zip his nails down to the heals and softly tracing the pads of his adorable fingers all over his ankle and heel.

“STOP STOP STOP STOP STOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHASHAHHAP!!!!!!!!”

“Stop? But Kyle if I were you I’d savor every minute of this. You think your gonna have it this good when my brother and his friends get all their hands on you? Nope! Oh no! My poor baby sitter is going to get tickled to death!!!”

Markus stopped teasing his victims ankles in order to softly dig his perfect nails into the cores of Kyles big tickled feet.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA AAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“Your such a weirdo Kyle, finding that funny~ hahah!”

“NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOOOOOOD AHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH S-STOP! OH GOD NOT MY FEET!!!! HAAHHAHAHAAH”

They responded so well to Markus’ fingers. They felt amazingly soft and had this adorable blush to them, it got deeper the more they were teased. It was the cutest thing that the slim boy had ever seen, and the most humiliating for Kyle.

“That’s why I got to tickle you as much as possible. Maybe the more I tickle you the more you’ll get use to it! That way when my brother gets you it’s only 70% of the worst thing you’ve ever felt!”

His fingers never stopped as he talked.

“God Kyle your sooooooo cute. I’ve thought about tickling you every night for the past year. I just love tickling!! And tickling a big tough guy like is just so fun! When I think about it my heart starts pounding and my mouth just waters. Do you like it? Do you like when I tickle you? Tickle your feet? Tease your big cute toes. Make that big strong body shake??? You like it. You can’t lie to me. I saw how hard you got last year. It was so funny the way you panicked every time I ran my hands up your leg and “mistakenly” grazed my fingers over your balls. Is that was makes your big dick throb?haha! Tickle tickle tickle! Are you getting hard all over again? Just for me?~”

Kyle was shaking his head violently. With nowhere to go he was just stuck there taking the punishment, as Markus’ soft voice taunted him. Making him feel more helpless. Reminding him no matter how bad this was it couldn’t possibly compare to what’s to come. All those hands. They would tell everyone. This entire school would use him as a punch line. HIM! HE NEEDED OUT! IT TICKLED SO MUCH! NO MORE NO MORE!!! HE WANTED HIM TO STOP! HE NEEDED IT TO STOP! STOP TALKING ABOUT HIS DICK YOU FUCKING FREAK!!!

Kyle stated to bite his lower lip and struggled in a blind fury. He would rip the chair from the ground if he could. He’d teach this fucking kid a lesson! He started shaking violently.

The joke snapping wasn’t lost on the high school senior, he stopped and walked up to him. Pouting with his hands on his hips. He watched as Kyle flailed in anger till he tired himself out. He started to pant and wheeze, he had flung his hood and hat off his head allowing his sweaty hair to drop onto his face. Markus smiled.

“You done??”

Kyle just wheezed and looked down. The cute teen bit his lip and couldn’t help but snap another picture. He also playfully flicked Kyle’s nose.

“Good! Want me to stop so bad? Fine! You don’t have to put yourself in a big huff about it. HMPH!”

Markus left the locker room with his nose up and hands still on his hips. What was HE insulted or something?! FUCK THAT BRAT!! Kyle started to get angry again but couldn’t get very far considering his condition. It wasn’t till long till the teen was back. This time with a few things. Kyle saw him setting them up.

“W-wha... w-what are you fucking doing now?!”

Markus put on some rubber gloves and started rubbing powder into Kyle’s feet. He rubbed it in like a massage.

“You want me to stop tickling your feet Kyle? Fine. Now I won’t tickle them unless you beg me!! I want to have more fun anyway... but I can’t just let you enjoy it though, your still being punished silly.”

Kyle stated to feel itchy on his feet. Like really itchy. Imagine that itch you get when your wearing shoes and you can’t scratch, so you have to bag it against something hoping that does the trick? That but times ten. His feet were twitching every minute. Markus just watched in amusement, removing his gloves and softly biting his index finger. He then got really close to Kyle.

“There see? No more tickles. NOW SHUT UP!”

With that Kyle’s socks were shoved in his mouth. Markus then knelt down In front of Kyle and started snip at his away his boxers with a scissor. Kyle thought twice about protesting with something that sharp being so close to ol glory.

“There you go Kyle. Don’t want to cut anything. What would all those girls that ride you say if I clipped their favorite play thing....”

His cock sprang up, huge and proud. It throbbed and dripped the slightest drool of precum. The only one who was more shocked then Markus was Kyle himself. Omg no. This couldn’t be happening. Why was he so hard?! What was this crazy brat going to do to him???

“Wow.... Kyle your perfect...”

The jock locked his eye closed. He couldn’t stand the itching and with Markus moving closer and closer to his cock he didn’t want to see what happens next. This couldn’t be happening. This couldn’t. Th- thi- ah... ahhhahahah..

Kyle’s eyes popped open as he saw Markus daintily tickle teasing the tip of his duck with a makeup brush. His pouting lips were so close as he whispers.

“Coochie Coochie coo. Tickle tickle tickle. Bounce for me. Mmmm yea that so fucking cute....”

“MMMMMGMMMFMFMFMFMFMFMMMMFMFMFFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFFFFFFFFFFFMMFFM!!! MMMOOMOIOOOOOOOFFFFFFFMMFMMFFM!!!!”

“Gosh Kyle, how on earth did you fuck so many girls with a dick this sensitive. They must have tickled your feet to get you up! Hahaha! Jump jump jump!! Hey!!! Stop getting my brush all messy you jerk!”

Kyle threw his head back. Not only was he getting tormented by this kid who wasn’t even in collage yet, but he could STILL feel the torment on his soles. It wouldn’t stop, it wouldn’t change. God it was a never ending nightmare. And this kid just wouldn’t stop teasing him the entire time. He kept building him up and building him up but never quite tipping him over! He would lovely swish the soft hairs over the brush over his hyper sensitive glands and pull away when he would throbbed too hard.

“So Kyle, I was thinking. Your pretty much a dead man if my brother find out. IF my brother finds out and-.... HEY!”

Markus lightly flicked the tip of the captive ginger and giggled and he squirmed.

“Pay attention! This is important dummy. Like I was saying. Your pretty much screwed. Unless I don’t tell. Instead I could keep you all to myself. You can be my BIG strong tickle stud. We can play like this when ever I want. Come on, I can make you feel better then any girl in your grade anyway. Do they tickle your pretty dick as nicely as me Kyle? Huh???”

Just then Markus ditched the brush sand started to lightly stroke his shaft with the pads of his fingers. The jock threw his head back with tears streaming down. He didn’t know what to do. Oh god his feet itches so much! He just wanted to cum! Stop. Stop! STOP!!!!!

“Tickle tickle tickle! No one tickles Kyle’s cock better then me right? You looooove the way I make you ache! Want to get me all dirty you pervert??? Come on your gonna cum???”

Kyle at this point wanted to but he couldn’t with his feet itching. He needed him to scratched them he NEEDED to! PLEASE!

“I’m going to make your cock my favorite little tickle toy Kyle. The guys on my forums won’t believe I got my very own slave!! One so fit and sexy. Maybe I’ll share you with them! Well all get our own brushes and tickle your dick till you cum for all of us! Though it really seems like your struggling to cum this once. Don’t tell me my big strong tickle stud’s dick doesn’t work<3 Coochie coooooooooo.”

“MMMO MOOO MOOO MOOO MMMMFFFFPPOHHHH!!!!!”

“What is it huh? The feet? You want the feet? But you told me no! It tickles SOOOO much.”

“MMFMFMMFMFMFMFMFMMFMFFMMFMFMFMFFMFMMFMFFMFMM!!!”

“You sure? Kyle? It’s REALY gonna tickle~ like soooooooo bad! And when I start I won’t stop. You can’t expect me to stop just cause you cum when you have feet THAT cute. You wouldn’t want to tease me would you??? So if your fine with me tickling you after you cum then sure I’ll scratch your beautiful big feet!^^”

“MFFFFFFFFFFFFPPPHHHH!!!

“OKAY! YOU ASKED FOR IT!”

Markus ran one last soft finger down Kyle cock and then crawls back to his feet. He put on another pair of gloves and then started to scratch for dear life. OH IT FELT SO GOOD! So fucking good oh good. It may have tickled like hell but with each move of the slim boys fingers the horrible sensation would leave him. I-it was so good.....Wait! Too good! TOO GOOD!

“Mmmmmmmmmppphhh!!!”

“Oh?~”

Kyle felt himself going white hot. His whole body panicked. The tickling, the scratching. It was making him cum! OH GOD! He let out a howl as spurt after spurt shot out all over Markus’ shoes.

“HEY! YOU BIG JERK! THAT DOES IT!!!!”

Markus started to drive his new boy toy ape shit. The tickling kept up for another hour or so and Kyle came 3 times. One more humiliating then the other.

Markus sat on his big toys lap and stroked his hair as Kyle passed out.

“Oh my poor baby sitter. Don’t worry. Your secret is safe with me.....”

—————————-
(Days later)

“MMMFFFF MFFFFFFFFF MPPPPHHH!!!!”

Kyle’s laughter filled the party room as another 2 gamma jocks joined in the gang tickle and started to tease his nipples. They gagged him and stuffed his head in a horse mask. Around him, a normal party was happening, all of them clearly able to see his naked body.

“Teach the thief a lesson!”

“What a ticklish little slut!!!”

The other gamma dudes taunted him. A cheerleader just strutted by.

“God, and I use to think he was a cutie. Oh well....”

As she left him in her dust, as she walked off she tickled underside of his tormented cock head for good luck. Kyle was losing his fucking mind. Why?! Why was this happening?! He did everything Markus told him! Then all of a sudden he heard him whispering in his ear.

“I’m sorry babe. I didn’t mean to, it just slipped out.”

“MMMMFMFMFMFMMMPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

“Looks like I won’t be playing with your dick for awhile since they’re locking you in that Chastity belt...”

Kyle’s eyes shot open. CHASTITY?! WHAT THE HELL! NO! OH GOD GET HIM OUT OF HERE! IT TICKLES! IT TICKLES!!!!!!!!

“Don’t worry. I’ll make it up to you tonight when I tickle your feet, maybe if I get you good enough you’ll cum again!”

“MOOOO MOOO!!! MMPPPHH!!!”

“I know I know. But you wouldn’t want me to send everyone those pictures would you??? Huh? Ok! Try not to cum in front of everyone! That would suck huh???<3”

Then he felt them. The beautiful boys fingers teasing his feet. He could already feel his cock throb.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back