• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Days Of Our Lives - tickle scenes

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
I used to watch the soap opera "Days Of Our Lives," but I just up and stopped because I figured I needed to get a life.

But I have to say there were quite a few tickle scenes on that show as I remember. I'll list the tickle scenes that I saw to the best of my recollection:

1. Melissa Reeves (Jennifer)- she was the best ticklee I ever saw on that show. She was tickled by two boyfriends and her brother. Great reaction every time and I got the feeling that the actress really was ticklish. She ran from her tickler twice.

2. Patsy Peace (Kimberly) - Was tickled by her husband's mustache when he kissed her wearing a Santa Clause beard.

3. Calliope (actress unknown) - goofy character was sleeping with her husband's face by her feet. He nibbled her toes and she started laughing.

4. April Ramirez (actress unknown) - really bad latin actress was tickled by her boyfriend, Mike Horton, on the beach.

5. Geenie Francis - Tickled by John Black. Not a great reaction. Just a little jump.

6. Dedria Hall - tickled by John Black. Her reaction seemed fake.

7. Patch chased Kayla around then finally caught her and tickled her sides. She laughed and sort of doubled over.

8. Bo's girlfriend Katarina was tickled by Bo and her old boyfriend, Lawrence Alamain.

9.Adrian (Patch's sister) was tickled by husband a few times. This actress also seemed to be ticklish. Her reaction was always good.

That's all I can think of for now. PLease feel free to add any if you know of any tickle scenes DOOL not listed. No doubt, there's more.

I never saw a tickle scene on that show involving Hope (Kristina Alfonse), Carrie (Cristine Clark), or Eve (Charlotte Ross). Anyone else know of any?

I know I should probably have my ass removed for rambling on about about a soap opera, but it used to be a popular show so I hope someone out there found this interesting...

Sorry about the mispelling of any names, but you get the gist.

You're not alone! I remember many tickle scenes from DOOL, too.

You're right, Melissa Reeves is probably the best ticklee on that show of all time. But she's not the only one.

Other ticklish characters you didn't mention are:

1. Liz (played by Gloria Loring) who was tickled in bed by her husband, Neil Curtis.

2. Carrie (Christie Clark) was never tickled, but when Tracy Middendorf played the role, boy was she tickled! Tanner (who she hung out with) tickled her from behind, and she doubled over with laughter!

3. Kayla was also tickled by a kidnapper once, in what could have been the greatest tickle scene of all time, but wasn't. She was tied up and this guy was holding a feather, but he only ran it across her cheek and neck. She twiched, obviously bothered by it, but didn't giggle.

4. Hope WAS tickled once, by Bo, when they got married the very first time, long long ago. They were about to begin their honeymoon and he tweaked her ribs (she twitched but didn't giggle). He said "are you ticklish?" She said "a little."

5. Real life actresses who played Vivian and Linda Phillips admitted to being ticklish.

Too bad, no reports on Sami or Eve (Charlotte Ross).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back