• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ruby Confesses to Her Cupcake (F/M - Tummy) FINAL

zigzag

TMF Regular
To read the two previous parts to the story, links are below...
Part 1 - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tunate-Girlfriend-Experience-(Belly-Tickling)
Part 2 - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?292857-Ruby-s-Cupcake-(FF-M-Tummy-Feet)

This will be the final chapter, as I have found a way to wrap the story up definitively. All characters are over 18. All feedback appreciated!
------------------------------

It had been about a year since the young man she called 'Cupcake' first graced Ruby's abode. Since then, not only had she indulged herself with tormenting him by tummy tickle, she encouraged any and all lady friends to torture him however they saw fit; whenever Ruby went away on business. Ruby's psychological dominance held him to her condo whenever and however long she wished, though she was ironically small in stature.

So there he was, at the mercy of female strangers, wearing nothing but the panties Ruby gifted him. Most of her friends followed Ruby's lead and tickled Cupcake to tears and/or unconciousness, in their own unique ways. One woman, as a 50th birthday present to herself, hogtied him face down and simply played with his feet and toes all night. Drove Cupcake absolutely crazy, but no harm was done. However, another friend of Ruby's, having just gone through a nasty divorce, was feeling especially vindictive. She used Cupcake to get all her frustrations out, and spanked him with a variety of paddles, till his behind was nearly bleeding.

Ruby was NOT very happy when she learned of this, through her hidden cameras' footage. She had another trusted girlfriend, whom was a nurse by profession, make sure he was okay. Then the nurse painted his toenails with red polish (a habit, since Ruby decided she liked it after Violetta painted them), put a fresh pair of undies on him, and strung him to his restraints at the closet.

Ruby would come home out of character from what Cupcake was used to. She was seriously concerned, as a real girlfriend would be about a boyfriend/spouse. However, she made sure to hide it. But she couldn't hide it for good.

"Cupcake, I'm back!" Ruby called out when she came home. "Once I change...be ready for my talons to grace your tummy...Muhahaha!" After several minutes, she reappeared in front of him in her red string bikini. All 4'11" of her, from her red-velvety hair, to her large Buddha belly (which turned Cupcake on to no end), to her Ruby Red painted toes, which matched his. She forcefully raised his chin up with one finger, and tickled underneath it with the nails from her other hand, forcing Cupcake to laugh and giggle.

"There's the sound I missed!" exclaimed Ruby happily. "As much as I've loved sharing you with my girlfriends, I've decided you are mine now, and ONLY mine!" Ruby commenced raking Cupcake's belly with her nails, and likewise, he tittered and giggled. Making lovely background music for Ruby, whenever she spoke.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE..."

"It's been a year since we first met, hasn't it?"

"HEHEHEHEHEHE...I think so Miss Ru-oo-by...HEHEHEHE..."

"And you told me you thought I was beautiful that first evening."

"HEHEHEHEHEHE...I remember Miss Ru-oo-by...I remember...HEHEHEHE..."

Ruby stopped her minstrations, and waited for him to compose himself.

"That was the moment my feelings for you were confirmed. I knew from then on, you simply made a foolish mistake when you pinched my nipple...but it wasn't who you actually were. However, I had already committed to the punishment. I had to follow through. From that point forward, I was just having too much fun to stop." Ruby absentmindedly started tickling his tummy again. Cupcake resumed giggling.

"You might wonder why I chose tickling as a punishment?" continued Ruby. "Well, it's playful and sensual for me, yet embarrassing, humiliating, weird, and unpleasant for most victims. More importantly, it leaves an impression without any physical pain or permanent marks. I'm against all torture that causes pain. As far as marks are concerned, Violetta once asked me if she could bring in her sister the tattoo artist; so she could put 'Property of Miss Ruby' around your navel." She wiggled her finger inside his as she said this, causing a burst of belly laughter. "Hehe... Anyway, I said a flat 'No', and thankfully, my request was respected. Though I admit I was flattered. But I don't want my Cupcake hurt."

"Hehehehehe...But Miss Roooby...hehehehe...what about the lady who....hehehe...spanked..."

"Oh her..." Ruby interrupted. "I was so angry. I apologize, my Cupcake. I was so angry, I was able to do a little hacking. I destroyed her credit rating and fixed her divorce agreement so her ex got what little she had left."

Despite laughing against his will, Cupcake went wide eyed.

"Hey, I protect my Cupcake. I never lost my feelings for you from that first evening. But now, I'm wanting to confess them to you openly. I like-like you, and I wouldn't mind having a relationship for real. Since we've started these evenings together about a year ago, I have not once been with any other customer, or anyone period, sexually. That wasn't even my real business. Just a side hobby. And I quit once I met you."

She stopped tickling him in earnest, this time, and stepped back.

"If you are with me, you will be a kept man, never worrying about a thing. You'll only work at things you want to do, but you never need to earn money. Outside our privacy, we'll be a nice, normal couple that do things together. What's fifteen years between us? I certainly don't care, and I don't think you do either. However, inside the bedroom, I AM THE BOSS. Whatever I want to happen between the sheets, will happen. Don't worry, you will be satisfied...but only by MY direction! Before I let you out of these restraints, let me show you how serious I am."

Ruby put on a pair of stilettos, sauntered over to her robe hanging on the bathroom door, and came back with a SIM card.

"Look familiar?" she asked. "This was the same card I used to capture all your phone info to blackmail you. Now, watch..."

Ruby dropped it on the floor, and used one of her heels to crush it to pieces.

"There, no more blackmail. I want to be with you. Would you like a relationship with me?"

Cupcake didn't know what to say. Before he could even do anything, Ruby gave him a long passionate kiss on the mouth. That decided for him, and he nodded. Ruby let him loose, before returning to Boss-mode.

"Okay! Now strip me! Do it now!"

Happily, in a flash, Cupcake undid all of Ruby's bikini strings. Before he could bask in his new girlfriend's naked glory, she gently swept his leg, causing him to fall on his butt. Ruby hit the floor on her own volition as well, and raised her legs.

"Now enter me!"

Cupcake did as he was told, and they made mad, passionate love on the floor, like animals. They tickled each other during, as well. He even blew a few raspberries onto her tummy, which she enjoyed.

"Thank you, Miss Ruby." Cupcake said when finished, slightly exhausted.

"Outside the bedroom, it's just 'Ruby', darling." She replied.

THE END

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back