• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle scene on General Hospital

ticklemo

TMF Regular
On GH Wednesday, one of the characters, Emily (Natalia Livingston) is undergoing surgery. While under, she dreams she's on a beach with her boyfriend Zander (Chad Brannon). He's running a daisy across the top of her chest and under her arms. She giggles and says, "You're tickling me!" He says, "Want me to stop?" She shakes her head no and he continues to tickle her. Short scene, but I thought it was cute.

I saw that scene, too. But I haven't watched the show often enough over the years to recall other tickle scenes.

Would any of you please list the tickle scenes (characters) you know on GH?

Thanks!

some tickle scenes I remember from GH

Here's some that I remember:

1. Mac (John J York) hands his girlfriend's 4 year old daughter Maxie (Robyn Richards) to her aunt to go to bed. He says, "Off to bed now, you ticklish little girl!" and tickles her sides as she squeals. (1993)

2. Mac is helping a drunk Katherine (Mary Beth Evans) to bed. When he removes her shoes she lets out a squeal, and he says, "Oh, ticklish. I have to remember that."

That's all I can think of right now.

Suzan Lucie

I'm sure I spelled her name wrong, but does anyone know if the charactor Erica Cain (All My Children) was ever tickled on her show. She's pretty evil (and sexy too), and would deserve it.

Oh yeah,

Erica is played by the queen of soaps herself, Susan Lucci. Don't know if she was ever tickled (I don't watch that soap) on the show, or in real life.

As far as GH goes, the actress who played Emily prior to this one was tickled on her foot by Monica, when Emil was in the hospital and Monica was testing her foot for sensation. "That tickles!" said Emily.

Liz was also tickled, ages ago, by her (then) boyfriend Lucky (played at the time by Jonathan Jackson) all over her ribs to the point where she doubled over while helplessly giggling.

Courtney was also tickled by her (then) husband, AJ, briefly, as he chased her around the living room.

Those two would definitely qualify as the most ticklish women on GH, though it's tough to choose the MOST ticklish one, between them.

The hooker who became a nurse...

What About Barbra "Bobbi" Spencer. Sister to Luke Spencer and sister-inlaw to Lora. The ownly GH story I ever realy like was the one when the nut was trying to freaz Port Charles. Thats because I am a sci-fi buff. I beleave that was when they brought in the Robert Scorpio charactore. I know he ended-up having a brother Mac or Max or somethng later on.

Susan Lucci was tickled on her foot on the show some 20+ years ago according to a mainstream sighting list.

:D [COLOR=1234FF]I would have liked to see Susan Lucci tickled.[/COLOR] :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back