• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(repost) beach vacation f/f

lesbiantickler

TMF Regular
“Stephanie, you have got it going on!” I whisper to myself as I look at my body in the mirror. The bikini I’m wearing shows off my slender frame and tan skin perfectly. I couldn’t help but pose for the mirror, strutting around the hotel room, batting my baby blue eyes, and flipping my long golden hair. I was freaking gorgeous!
I just knew I was going to have all the boys eating out of my hands once I got to the beach. This vacation had been a great idea! None of the friends who had come with me would even stand a chance. All eyes would be on yours truly. Oh, it wasn’t that they weren’t attractive in their own right, they just weren’t a solid 10 like I was.
Well, Maria might be some competition. She was half-Cuban and had a very exotic look, with sandy brown skin, hair as black as midnight, and dark, sensual eyes. She was also 6 inches taller than I am (being only 5’2”, I’ve always been a little jealous of tall women), and an athletic body. I think she’s on the swim team, but I really didn’t know her that well.
You see, Maria had been a late addition to out Florida vacation. I had planned this trip with my best friend Katie at the beginning of the semester. We were going to go with my friend Liz, and Katie’s cousin Ann, but at the last minute Liz backed out. As poor college students, there was no way we could pay for the trip if we didn’t split the cost four ways. Maria answered an advertisement we posted in the student union. Katie and I hadn’t really wanted to travel with a total stranger, but the other option would have been to cancel the entire vacation.
I heard the door to our hotel room open. It was Maria.
“Hey,” I said, acting like I hadn’t been posing in front of the mirror, “I thought you were having breakfast with Katie and Ann?”
“They wanted to go shopping,” she said in her Caribbean accent, “I wanted to hit the beach.”
Damn! I had wanted to beat her to the sand! Oh well, I’m sure there would be enough men for both of us.
“Alright, let’s go,” I said, trying to make the best of a bad situation, “Just let me put some suntan lotion on.” If she were impatient, maybe she’d go without me. Then I could stake out a different part of the piece.
No such luck. Maria just sat on the bed and watched while I rubbed the lotion on my arms and legs. Something about the way she looked at me made me feel a little uncomfortable, but I couldn’t figure out what. Probably just my imagination.
“Here,” Maria said after I had covered most of my body, “Let me put some lotion on your back.” I couldn’t think of any reason to say no, so I handed Maria the bottle of lotion.
“Boy,” I could hear Maria say as she squirted some lotion into her hand, “You sure have fair skin.” She moved behind me, rubbing her hands together.
“I’m part Irish,” I said, jumping a little when the cool lotion touched my skin. Her hands felt so soft as they ran over my flesh. I wonder if she gives backrubs?
“I’m lucky,” Maria was saying, “With my dark skin, I almost never burn.” Maria’s hands were moving lower, getting closer to my bikini bottom. “You’re such a small girl. I could almost wrap my fingers around your waist!”
She must have felt the need to prove her last comment, because the next thing I felt was Maria’s fingers on my hips. The touch took me completely by surprise, and I let out a quick giggle.
“Uh oh,” Maria said playfully, “Is somebody ticklish?” She then dug her fingers into my waist, and I freaked!
“HE EHEHE EEHEHE EHEEHEHEH NAAWWOOOO EHEH EEHEHEHEH EEHEH!!!!” I spun away from her, facing my attacker. You see, I have always been ticklish, and for as long as I can remember, people have been tickling me. First my mother, then aunts and uncles. Later, it was my boyfriends. AND I HATE IT!!!
“Somebody’s ticklish, and I know who,” Maria sang. She started slowly moving towards me, wiggling her fingers in the air. I started rapidly backing up.
“Come on Maria, grow up! This is so childish you won’t AHHH HEH EHEH!!!” Maria attacked again, this time her oily hands ran down my sides, giving my ribs a quick squeeze. I grabbed both her wrists, desperately trying to keep her hands off of me.”
“You know I’m stronger than you are,” Maria said with an evil grin in her eye. “There’s no way you can stop me…” She ripped her hands free of my grasp and plunged them into my belly. I doubled over with this time, almost collapsing to the floor. Somehow, I found the energy to push her away again, and jumped three steps backwards…and felt the wall of our hotel room behind me.
“Has little Stephie Wephie put herself in a corner?” Maria taunted with mock sympathy. She didn’t come any closer, but just smiled the smile of a predator who knew her prey couldn’t get away.
“OK, OK Maria, we’ve had some fun,” I said, the icy hand of fear grabbing my heart, “You tickled me, and I laughed. You win. Now let’s go to the beech and have some fun, OK?” Damn! Both the way out and the bathroom were on the other side of the room. There wasn’t even a closet I could get to!
I don’t know about you, Stephanie, but I’m having a great time,” Maria started slowly walking towards her, “And we’re just getting started!” I felt like a fly stuck on a web, waiting watching the spider coming closer. My first brush with her hands had been bad enough; I definitely wasn’t giving this Cuban creampuff another chance at me!
“I’m…I’m sure Katie and Ann will be back any minute now. We should…we should…”
“Oh, didn’t I tell you? Katie and Ann said to meet them on the beech. They had their towels and everything. I don’t think they’ll be back until after lunchtime,” Maria was now only a foot away, dark skin glistening in the sun from an open window. “We have hours together.”
It was the word ‘hours’ that convinced me that I had to do something fast. Several of my boyfriends had been football players, and had insisted on dragging me to their games. Borrowing from that experience, I faked to her right, then tried to run past Maria to the left. I was going to hurdle the bed, run through the door and probably never stop.
Unfortunately Maria must have watched some football to. She tackled me like a middle linebacker, driving me onto the bed and allowing her momentum to carry her on top of me.
Lying on my back, I looked up into Maria’s shinning face. She was straddling me, pinning me between her thighs. At that moment, I knew I’d had it.
Both of Maria’s hands attacked my underarms, her fingers wiggling in my deep hollows. I screamed with laughter, instinctively wrapping my arms tightly around my body. Unfortunately, Maria’s hands were still so slick with suntan lotion, that did more harm than good.
“EEEEEK EHE EHEHEE EHEH EHEHEHEHEH GEHEEHEHHEHTT EHE EHEH EHEH OFFFF EHE EH E EHEHEH MEEEEHEHEHEHHEHEH EHEHEHEHEHEHH OFFFF MEEE!!!” I cried out, thrashing my body between Maria’s legs. Her greasy fingers easily squirmed inside my armpits, no matter how tightly I pressed my arms against my sides.
“Tickle, tickle tickle little Stephie,” Maria said in a singsong voice, “You are just so ticklish, yes you are, yes you are!”
I was in hell! Her fingers just kept digging under my arms, deeper and deeper. No matter how hard Maria pinched, however, all the lotion made sure it didn’t hurt. All it did was tickle, tickle worse than anything I have ever felt before.
“You American girls are so weak,” Maria continued, “No Cuban girl would be so overcome by a few tickles. You never even tried to tickle me back! You just ran into a corner, making sure I could catch and torture you! You are so pathetic.”
“OHHH NOOOO HEEHEHE EHEHEHEH DONNN”TTT EHEHEHEHE SAYAYHEHEHEH EHEH EHEH THAHAHATTTT EHEHEHE EHEEH EHEHEHHEH GEHEHEHEHEEET EHEHEHHHHH GEETTTTT OFFFFF MMEEEHEHEHEHEH!!!!”
Somehow, summoning my last bit of energy, I bucked Maria off of me and started a mad scramble to get off the bed. I thought I had made it when I felt her hand grab my ankle.
“Not so fast, American,” Maria growled. I tried to kick of her hand, but the Cuban had a grip like iron. She easily pulled me back onto the bed, sliding me across the sheets. My tickle-exhausted muscles were just to tired to fight her!
Soon she was sitting on my again, this time on my back with my face pressed into the mattress. To my horror, I felt Maria unhook the top of my bikini.
“Don’t go yet! We can’t have a little, white girl like you out in the sun without more lotion!” I heard the slurping noise of the suntan lotion bottle being squeezed, the felt a huge gob of it fall right on the small of my back. “Let me put a little more of this on your back, Stephanie!”
Then I felt her hands smearing the lotion all over my back, digging into flesh, causing me to giggle. “ehe ehehe eheh noooo heheh e eheh nooo morrreee heh eheh pleaasseee eheheh Maria hehe eheh nooo morrrreeee heheh eheheh…”
“Is this how weak American girls defend themselves? ‘Please, don’t hurt me mighty Cuban warrior!” Maria mocked her. “You don’t deserve mercy. You deserve this!” She started skating her fingers over my sides and ribs again, occasionally reaching under my body and pinching my belly.
I howled like a stuck pig. I begged Maria to stop, promised her money, my car and anything else I could think of. Still she tickled me, burrowing her oily fingertips between my ribs and into my sides. Soon, intelligible words stopped coming out of my mouth, only gibberish.
“What’s that, Stephanie? Tickle you harder? Punish you for being a spoiled, greedy capitalist? You got it.” She thrust both hands underneath me, raking her slippery nails across my belly. I no longer had the breath to laugh, and slipped into silent agony. The conscious world started slipping away.
Finally, Maria stopped. As I lie there, gasping for air like a drowning victim, she grabbed me by the hips and turned me over on my back. When I looked into her face, I could see no sign of playfulness. There was just a cruel joy that comes from tormenting the weak.
“You know Stephanie, you are just like your country,” Maria said as I gasped for air, “You look so good in that bikini, but a little push and you collapse like a house of cards.”
“Go…go to hell,” I said, still breathing hard, “Who…won the the cold war, you backstabbing bitch! Try this on someone not six inches short than you, and you’ll find out what American’s are made of.”
“Big talk for a little girl,” Maria answered smugly, “You know, if you hit the beech topless you will need more sunscreen.” Horrified, I remembered Maria undoing my top what seemed hours ago. Now that I was on my back, my bare breasts were fully exposed and vulnerable. Automatically, I hugged my arms to my chest.
“None of that,” Maria said and plunged her fingers into my belly just above my bikini bottom. As a new wave of hysteria swept over me, my hands instinctively moved down to protect myself. Maria rapidly moved her hands to my breasts, flicking her fingernails under my soft mounds of flesh.
I’m surprised my shriek didn’t shatter a hotel window. My breasts are one place I’d never been tickled before, and I just wasn’t prepared for how sensitive they were. I tried to reach out and grab Maria’s hands, but they slid away from me like a shadow, piercing into my ribcage.
That went on for awhile, me trying to grab Maria’s hands, but always to slow. Her fingers danced, with little resistance, from my belly to my ribs to my breasts. Soon, I was a hysterical mess once more, cackling like a wicked witch, and wanting to die.
“Do you want to call me a bitch again, do you my weak little American? I can’t understand you, could you please talk slower?” Eventually, the tickling drained so much of my energy, that my arms could only hang weakly from my sides. With my body now unprotected, I was an even easier target for my Cuban torturer.
When the tickling stopped, I was lying in a pool of my own sweat. Every muscle in my body was sore, and I felt like I had just gone rock climbing for a month. My lungs were on fire.
“Do you know why my mother left Cuba to come to this decadent country, Stephanie?” Maria asked me. I was too tired to even react to the insult to my country, and could only shrug.
“She wanted a rich, handsome American husband, and she knew that she could take any man she wanted away from weak American girls like you.” Her hand wandered, apparently by accident, over my exposed breast. This time, her touch was tender instead of tickling, and I nearly moaned from the contact.
“Promise me, Stephanie,” Maria continued, “That for the rest of this vacation you will be my slave, obey my every command, my every whim, and I’ll stop tickling you. Swear it by your God, your mother and your love of your country, or I tickle you some more. Swear it!”
Her hands started moving closer, and I panicked. I immediately started swearing the oath she wanted. I also swore by my grandmother’s grave and the life of my dog Larry.
“Good,” Maria got off of me for the first time in what had to have been hours. “If you break such an oath, I’ll know you to be an honorless dog. In my country, honorless dogs are shot, but I think I can find a better fate for you if you betray me. Now, take a shower. Katie and Ann will be back any minute now so we can go to lunch. They must now even suspect what happened here.”
Katie and Ann back any minute!? If I had just held out for a little longer, I wouldn’t have had to swear such a horrific oath, and the tickling would have ended anyway. For the first time since Maria had attacked me I felt ashamed at my weakness. Why couldn’t I have resisted for five more minutes!
Slipping out of my bikini bottoms and entering the shower, I knew only one thing. This was going to be a most interesting vacation.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back