• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(repost, I think) new girl f/f

lesbiantickler

TMF Regular
At Featherfield High The noon bell had just rung; the halls were clogged with students. Half of them were on their way into the lunch room, and the other half were trying to get out past them. Candi was on her way in. She tried to slip through the press of people that were milling around, trying to get that extra jump on most of the other kids in the late lunch period, and most of the time she was able to do it. There was no real reason for her haste; she had never liked waiting for anything. And she doubly disliked waiting in line for lunch. She grabbed her tray and went down the line, picking those things that wouldn't offend her taste buds too much. She grabbed two milks and sat down at the usual table. Within minutes, the rest of the Gang showed up, and soon they were all there, gabbing away about everything and anything. Candi was short and strawberry blonde and perky and just about the ideal high school cheer leader. She had her circle of friends, most of whom were here now at the table, and a great boyfriend, Mark, who was on the basketball team. Everything was going great for her in her junior year. There was a newcomer to the table, a transfer student from Australia, maybe. Susan had introduced her when they sat down. Her name was Veronica, and she seemed nice enough. She had straight blonde hair and a great tan. And of course she had that wonderful accent. Definitely a good addition to the Gang. There were six members of the Gang, as they laughingly called it. Seven if they included the new girl, Veronica. They'd been friends since junior high, and had done practically everything together. Gone to parties, had sleepovers, dreamed about guys they'd like to sleep with. But Mel Gibson wasn't entirely available, and so they had to settle for the guys at school. And there, across the lunch room, was Mikki and her friends. Mikki was only as tall as Candi, which was not very, and had lustrous dark hair and big brown eyes. There was nothing that Candi liked about Mikki, and the feeling was mutual. Their rivalry crossed over into everything; grades, cheerleading (there was going to be quite a battle next year for captain of the squad!), boys, you name it. And their dislike had definitely spilled over onto their friends. There were two camps among the girls of Featherfield's junior class. There was Candi's Gang and Mikki's group of friends. And never the two groups should meet. Amen. Having spent the last hour talking about absolutely nothing, the Gang broke up as they all went to class. Candi was in biology with both Veronica and Debbie, so they walked together to class. "The human nervous system transmits impulses to the brain via the spinal column, where they are interpreted. It is this process that lets you know when you put your hand into a fire, or..." The teacher was droning on, and Candi was dutifully talking notes. More accurately, she was writing notes that she would pass on to Debbie, who would pass them on to Veronica, and so on the process would continue. From Veronica back to Debbie and back again to Candi. All the Gang members sat in the same corner of the room, and Mikki and all of her friends sat in the other back corner. Sometimes they'd glare at each other. Every once in a while, Candi would tune back in to listen to what the teacher was saying. Every once in a while she'd actually take down a real note! "... and that is called the Babinski Reflex. It's found in all the higher primates..." Nothing important. Until... "Miss Taylor?" Candi looked up hastily from her notebook. She had been engrossed in the latest communique from Debbie. "Well, Miss Taylor?" She was busted. "Mr. Butler?" Mr. Butler, the biology teacher, sighed. He was a great big barrel of a man with a huge beard that made him look like a lumberjack. At least, he would have, if he didn't have that awful corduroy jacket. "I asked if you would kindly come up here so we could demonstrate what we've just been talking about. You were listening, weren't you?" That was close! "Yes, Mr. Butler," she said as she got out of her seat and began to walk to the front of the room. Mikki's friends giggled to one another. Candi blushed slightly. "Now," said Mr. Butler, as Candi reached the front of the class, "please take off your shoes and sit up here on the table." Now Candi wished she had been listening. But she did what she was told, trying to make up for having spaced out before by being enthusiastic. She slipped off her flats and hopped up on the table, her small bare feet sticking out from her jeans. "Good. Now, please swing your legs up, yes, like that. Good. Now, let's see what happens when we..." And suddenly he dragged the tip of his finger down the sole of Candi's foot. Her toes cringed automatically, and, just as automatically, she let out a squeal. The class laughed. He did it again, to her other foot, and the reaction was the same. The class laughed again. Candi blushed a little more; she couldn't help it-- she was really ticklish! "Good, thank you Miss Taylor. You can go back now. That, class, was an example of the Babinski Reflex, although it doesn't always come with the audio effects, of course." The class laughed at his joke, and Candi sat down again. Her moment in the sun was over, and she could get back to the notes. One of the first notes was from Veronica. It read "You really are ticklish, aren't you?" That started a silent discussion between them on the subject; just how ticklish each of them really was, and where, and so on. In the other corner, notes were being passed back and forth, too. It was late after school. Most of the rest of the kids had long since gone home, but Candi had to stay late for cheerleading practice. In fact, she had even stayed later than usual for that, working on a really hard routine. It was after five by the time she made it to the locker room. She took a quick shower, dried off, and started to get dressed. She had just gotten her panties and bra on when she heard someone behind her. She caught a quick glimpse of something being aimed at her head, but it was too late. There was Mikki and Jennifer, one of her friends from Candi's biology class. Jennifer, who was on the girl's basketball team and was easily the biggest girl in the school; her nickname was "the Amazon". She had thrown a basketball net over Candi's head and yanked it down to her waist, tightening the drawstring around the edge. Try as she might to loosen them, Candi's arms were pinned to her sides. "Hey!" shouted Candi. "What do you think you're doing! Let me go!" But Jennifer, with her short brown hair and wearing her usual gray sweatshirt, just smiled and closed the locker room door. "Nobody's around here, Candi, you should know that," said Mikki, still in her red and black cheerleading uniform. "Besides, all we want to do is talk." Mikki smiled, and Candi didn't like it. Candi tried to work herself out of the net again, but it was no use. "Come on!" she said. "This isn't funny! Let me out of this thing!" "Not funny?" asked Mikki in mock surprise. "Well, then. We can do some- thing about that, can't we, Jen?" With her arms trapped to her sides as they were, it was an easy thing for Mikki's hulking henchman to get Candi on her back on the warm, moist tile floor. Jennifer then grabbed Candi's ankles and held them down on the bench between her and Mikki. Candi tried, but there was nothing she could do to break the Amazon's grip. "That was some performance she gave in class, wasn't it, Jen?" asked Mikki sweetly. "Yeah!" answered the Amazon in her husky voice. "That was fun to see!" Jennifer had always been jealous of Candi's good grades in biology. Candi caught on to what Mikki had planned. She started struggling again, but she was still caught tight. "Hey, no! C'mon, Mikki! Please!" "Now, let's see," said Mikki, making a big thing out of ignoring Candi's pleas. "How did Mr. Butler do this...?" And she started to move one of her long, red fingernails towards Candi's feet. The waiting was agony for Candi, who kept up struggling, even though it didn't do any good. Then Mikki finally touched her right foot, just below her big toe, with the tip of her finger- nail. Candi squealed. Jennifer smiled. But then Mikki started to slowly, deliberately, and agonizingly drag her fingertip down the length of Candi's right foot. After only a second, Candi started to giggle. "Yes," taunted Mikki, "that's it. Kitchey-koo!" She used the fingers of her other hand to graze over Candi's left foot, and it was agony! Candi's giggles gave way to out-and-out laughter. Whenever she could gather enough breath, she would beg them to stop. "Heheheheheheheheheheheh!!! P-please! No mohohohohohohore!!!" "But this is homework! We're studying that Baby-whatever reflex. Right, Jen?" mocked Mikki as she started using all her fingers on both of Candi's feet. The basketball player smiled sheepishly at her. Wildly, Candi thought of ways to escape. Madly, she wiggled her feet, crossed her toes, anything to escape Mikki's tickling fingers for even a second. But it was no use in the end. Mikki kept up the tickling, wiggling her fingers against Candi's helpless soles from the balls of her feet to her heels. Soon, Candi was reduced to being able to do nothing but laugh, exhausted. After what seemed like hours, Candi thought she heard something through the haze of laughter. A voice. A teacher's voice. "Just what do you think you're doing in here!?" the voice asked. The tickling on Candi's feet immediately stopped. Bleary, she looked up. It was Ms. Fordham, the girl's basketball coach! Mikki and Jennifer stood up, looking guilty. "Uh, nothing..." Jennifer said, totally unconvincingly. "Jennifer, I want to see you in my office right now. You two girls, I think you'd better get dressed and not be here when I come back." Jennifer and Ms. Fordham left the locker room, followed by Mikki. Candi lay on the floor, panting. Hadn't Ms. Fordham seen that she'd been tied up? But no, wait a second. In all her thrashing around, she had thrown off the net and never realized it! She was still weak, but managed to put her clothes on, close her locker, and make the short walk home. Oh, she'd get that witch Mikki back for this! The phones were ringing around Redbay that night! The Gang met at lunch as usual. All morning, the grape vine had been spreading the story of what had happened the previous day, both in biology and in the locker room. Most of Candi's friends were sympathetic, telling her what a jerk they thought Mikki was. But she knew that already. Most of Mikki's friends were mocking her out, saying "kitchey koo!" to her in the halls under their breath. Someone had even anonymously slipped a note in her locker, saying that if she liked being tied up and tickled, he'd be glad to go steady with her. Too embarrassing! Veronica wasn't even sitting at their table today. Status was everything in high school, and she realized that it could jeopardize her whole social life if she was seen as one of the Gang right now. And as a new student here, that was the last thing she could afford! She was sitting over at Mikki's table today. The rest of the Gang tried to comfort Candi at first, saying how they'd help her get even with Mikki. But Candi wasn't interested. She knew she'd have to get even on her own. And she'd start with the Amazon. It was a Thursday, the one day of the week when there was no cheerleading practice. Perfect. Candi knew where the Amazon would be; where she was every night after school. In the gym, working out. Just what she needed; more muscles. Jennifer was there, all right, building up her thighs on some sort of weird contraption. She was seated there, her feet in stirrups in front of her, and she was opening and closing her legs. Her hands were above her head, and she was gripping a handle tightly to keep her leverage. It was almost too good to be true! Her back was to the door, and there was nobody else in sight. Candi could hear Jennifer breathing hard as she crept up silently behind her. She could hear the clinking of the machine as the basketball player worked her legs. She was silently begging that Jennifer would keep going for just another minute... She got right behind Jennifer, apparently unnoticed. With the utmost quiet, Candi unrolled a long stretch of the athletic tape she had gotten from Ms. Fordham's office, and with lightning speed wrapped it around Jennifer's wrists several times! Immediately Jennifer looked up to see what was happening, but when she tried to pull her arms down, she discovered that her wrists were taped tight to the machine. Strong and athletic as she was, there was no way she could get her hands down. They were trapped above and behind her head, strapped to the crossbar. "Uh-oh," was all she could think to say when Candi stepped around the machine. She tried to force her way out of her predicament, but it was use- less. The tape was as firm as steel, and there was no way to get her feet out of the stirrups without unbuckling them! She was trapped. Candi reached behind the machine and unhooked the counterweight to the machine. Jennifer fought it, but eventually her legs were brought together solidly by the full weight of the machine pulling them. There was no way should even get them to budge now! "Well, well," said Candi. "Look what I found! How're you doing, Jennifer?" Jennifer opened her mouth to scream for help, but Candi took the opportunity to (literally) stuff a sock in it. Before her captive could spit it out, she sealed it in with more of the athletic tape. Jennifer couldn't do more than mumble, now. "None of that!" said Candi. "You and I are going to have a few laughs tonight! Remember, just like yesterday. But I think someone else is going to be doing the laughing today!" Candi sat on Jennifer's muscular thighs, facing her. "You're going to suffer, bitch," she said grimly. Immediately, Jennifer shook her head and started pleading through the makeshift gag. But Candi's mind was made up. She reached over and grabbed the Amazon's sides, digging a finger between each rib. Jennifer jumped, but then Candi started to rock her fingers stiffly over the ribs, and her captive went berserk. Immediately, she was bucking up and down, trying to throw Candi off, trying to stop the rib-tickling. It was all Candi could do to keep it up! She started to alternate between the heavy, stiff tickling and lightly tapping up and down Jennifer's sides with her fingertips. All the while, Candi could hear Jennifer howling through the gag, could sometimes make out a muffled cry for help or mercy. But of course Candi didn't show her any mercy. In fact, she changed the object of her attack; now it was higher up. If Jennifer had gone wild when her ribs were tickled, she went absolutely insane when her armpits were similarly treated! Through the fabric of the gray sweatshirt, Candi tormented Jennifer's armpits the same way she had tortured her ribs; first hard, then soft, doubling the agony for her victim each time she switched. After a while, Jennifer had tears coming down her face. It was a pity, Candi decided, that there was no way to get at the Amazon's feet in the stirrups. But to get her sneakers off she'd have to unbuckle the straps, and that would be too risky. She'd done enough here, though. The torture had lasted for over half an hour! None-too-gently, she took the tape off of Jennifer's mouth. She was still hoarse from laughing, still trying to catch her breath. Candi didn't bother to untie her wrists. "Don't worry; I'm sure somebody will come by eventually!" she said as she left. The next day, Friday, had been spent telling her friends about her revenge, and that had soothed her bruised ego as well as her tarnished reputation. But still Veronica ate lunch with Mikki, and was getting to be known as part of her crowd. "So does this mean you're not going after Mikki?" asked Susan. "Of course I am!" answered Candi, laughing. "You think I'd let her of all people get away with something like that? But it's got to be something big. Something that will totally humiliate her." The conversation went along more usual lines from there, but Candi spent most of the lunch hour, and most of the day, planning the details of her revenge. And it would be a sweet revenge! Friday night. The school week all over and done with, and nothing but two days of fun to look forward to! There were at least two parties going on this weekend, both of which Candi would try to get to. But she was throwing a party of her own tonight, a revenge party for Mikki. First of all, though, Veronica had called that afternoon and invited her over to talk, since her parents and brothers and sisters were going out. They only lived a few blocks apart, so Candi threw on her sneakers and walked over. It only took a few minutes to get to Veronica's house, and Candi rang the doorbell. Veronica let her in and they went to the television room. Veronica turned on MTV, and they sat down and talked about nothing in particular; school, the parties this weekend, stuff like that. Around seven o'clock, Veronica got up and went to the kitchen for a minute. She came back with two sodas and something behind her back. "What've you got there?" asked Candi. Veronica looked towards the kitchen for a second and then answered. "Just something I thought you might be interested in seeing." She held the shining metal in front of her. "Handcuffs?" asked Candi. "Where'd you get those?" "Oh, I've had them for a while," answered Veronica. "But it was my idea for her to use them," interjected another voice. Mikki stepped out from the kitchen. "A lot better than the basketball net, or athletic tape, don't you think, Candi?" She smiled again. Candi was getting to hate that smile. Candi looked at Veronica. "So all this was just a trap? To get me over here for this?" Veronica smiled at her. "That's right, Candi girl!" she said, her Australian accent apparent. "Get her!" said Mikki, and she and Veronica rushed at the couch where Candi was seated. The three girls tumbled off the couch and on to the floor, a solid mass of teenage females. Veronica had the cuffs, and after a lot of struggling and squirming, finally managed to lock them tight. "Hey!" said Mikki. "You put them on the wrong person, you stupid..." "I think you're the one who's got things mixed up, Mikki," said Veronica. She smiled at Candi, who smiled back at her. "You mean all this time..." started Mikki. It was she who had her wrists locked in the handcuffs, caught behind her back. "Yes," interrupted Candi. "All this time Veronica and I have been setting you up for this. We had this whole thing planned out since that night in the locker room." Mikki glared at Candi, and then at Veronica. "I'll get you for this, I swear!" "I don't think so," said Veronica. "This should teach you not to get involved in wars you can't win." She reached under a cushion on the couch and pulled out another pair of cuffs, these with a longer chain and larger cuffs. She looked at Candi. "Leg cuffs," she said, and proceeded to lock them on to Mikki's ankles, despite her best attempts to kick. She managed to loop the chain of the leg cuffs a few times around the chain of the handcuffs, pulling Mikki's legs up; hog-tieing her. "Help!" shouted Mikki. "Somebody get me out of here! Help!" "It's no use," said Veronica. "Nobody can hear you. Now, shall we get down to business?" "Lets," said Candi, who proceeded to slip off Mikki's shoes. She had been wearing pumps, but now she was left barefoot. The white fabric of her tights, which she was wearing under her black skirt, stopped just above her ankles. She had small feet, with high arches. Her nails were painted a hot pink. "And now," said Veronica with a flourish, "the coup-de-grace." She pulled something small out of her back pocket; it looked like a small steel rectangle with two holes at the ends. "Thumb cuffs," she said, "but they work on toes, too!" Candi laughed, delighted, and Mikki only moaned as Veronica snapped the thumbcuffs around both of her big toes. She was now utterly helpless. "Please don't do this," begged Mikki. "You don't understand!" "Don't understand what?" asked Candi. "I understand you're a bitch, and that you've had this coming for a long time!" And with that, she attacked the upturned soles of Mikki's feet, scraping her arches and heels with the tips of her fingers. "Hehehehehehe!!! No! Nonononononohohohohohoho!!!" Mikki immediately began to scream and laugh. She rocked around, moving as much as she could, which wasn't much. Veronica left the room momentarily as Candi kept up the torture. Up and down Mikki's soft soles she went, from the balls of her feet, over the arches, and to the heels, with Mikki laughing harder with each finger stroke. Veronica came back with two things in her hands. The first was a feather duster, which she handed to Candi with a wink. Mikki caught a glimpse of it and began to beg more, between gasps for breath. The second thing that Veronica had was a Camcorder. She plugged a tape into the small video camera and started to film all of Mikki's torments! "No more! I can't take it! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" Candi wiggled the tips of the feather duster's fine tendrils against Mikki's arches, and she went berserk. On and on the tickling torture went, with Veronica capturing every moment of it on video tape. Candi set aside the feather duster and went back to her fingers, playing with Mikki's toes and tormenting her arches even more. Mikki had stopped begging; she had lost the breath to do anything but laugh. Tears were streaking her face now. For a while, Candi moved up to Mikki's sides, digging in to her ribs and causing even more gales of laughter to come out from Mikki. But she eventually returned to what seemed to be Mikki's most vulnerable spot; her feet. On and on this went, for nearly an hour, with no rest for their victim. By the end, Mikki could hardly move, could hardly breathe, so exhausted was she from the torture. Eventually, though, the tape in the recorder ran out. Veronica and Candi decided it was a good place to end it. Mikki lay there, exhausted, immobile, as they removed the cuffs from her toes, ankles, and wrists. She never moved as they put her shoes back on, or as they carried her out the door into Veronica's car. Every once in a while she would shudder and start to giggle uncontrollably on her own in the back seat. It was only a few minutes from Veronica's house to Mikki's, though, and they dumped her out of the car onto her front lawn and sped off. "You never did tell me where you got all those cuffs," said Candi. Veronica smiled. They'd have lots to talk about at lunch on Monday! Monday at school was much like any other, but for one detail. Mikki ended up eating alone that day. It seems that a certain videotape had made the rounds of the various school parties that weekend, and there were about a dozen copies floating around school by then. This time, it was Mikki, rather than Candi, who was literally the laughing stock. She who heard "kitchey-kitchey" in the halls. Someone had even posted stills from the video on the bulletin board, showing her trussed up and laughing uncontrollably as someone-- it was impossible to tell exactly who-- tickled her feet with a feather duster. It was she who got the anonymous propositions in her locker. It was she who was humiliated. Everyone in the school knew who the other figure in the video was. But most importantly, Mikki knew. And Mikki was going to get even if it killed her. Or Candi. And she'd especially get even with Veronica. Especially her.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back