• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped part 1 f/m

lesbiantickler

TMF Regular
I was the happiest person in the world. I had just poped the question to my girlfriend Brenda. We were going to be married by the end of next year. It was all so perfect. Except for one thing...Brenda's annoying little sister, Cassie. She would ruin everything. And this is how it happened..... Brenda and Cassie's father worked in a medical research lab and made alot of money at it. He put my Brenda through college and allowed her to make the most of herself. Brenda and her father were really tight, and Brenda, my love, always took her father's advice and was perfectly obediant as a child growing up. Cassie on the other hand was a punky spoiled brat.Strangely enough, i met Brenda through Cassie. Cassie's best friend was my girlfriend at the time. But things happen for the best sometimes..and i left my ex for Cassie's sister Brenda. Cassie has always had a crush on me, and I think my going out with her older sister made her bitterly jealous. It was one week after I had proposed to Brenda that i found myself in quite a predicament. I had to house sit for Brenda and her father while they went to Alabama for the weekend to see thier Aunt. Cassie, who didnt really care to see her, stayed at home as well. (I still believe the reason they had me house sit was so that i could watch over the brat and make sure she didnt do anything stupid while they were gone.) So there i was..sitting on the couch watching T.V. when Cassie came in the door. She looked high, but i didnt care.It had always been my motto to ignore her until she went away. But instead of tromping loudly through the house to her room, she sat right on the couch next to me. "Hi, Patch." She said. "I was going to grab somthing to drink...can i get you somthing?" (Why was she being so nicve to me all of the sudden?) "Sure," I said, "a beer sounds great, thanks." She ran off to get one nearly tripping over the edge of the couch with a huge smile on her face. I was a little suspicious, but Cassie was always up to somthing, so it didnt register that she might have been ploting against me in particular. Cassie came back with the drinks and we continued to watch the movie. She bagan asking me personal questions about her best friend, my ex. "So how long did you and Janet go out for anyways?" She asked moving a little closer to me on the couch. "Too long." It always annoyed me when people talk to me while im trying to watch a movie. Especially when its somthing Id rather not discuss. I looked over and she had a shit eatring grin on her face. "Ill bet." she said. I never saw the end of that movie i was watching....At some point, i must have fallen asleep. i woke in Cassie's bed. I giggled to myself at the trouble she must have had, moving me in here. Then i realized somthing else was going on. I couldnt move. Quickly opening my eyes, i realized why. The little brat tied me to the bed! And whats worse, she took off my clothes except for my underwear! I started yelling to her, not knowing if she was even still in the house. "This isn't funny Cassie! When your Father and sister come home your going to get it!" Just then, she peeked her head in the door. "I dont think so. It you who's going to get it!" She said, as she entered the room smiling that evil grin at me. "Waht is this anyways?..Why did you tie me up?" I was shocked at Cassie's lack of fear when i mentioned her father. She was a brat yes, but her father didnt take any crap from anyone, least of all her. "Guess, what your going to do?" she said coming a little closer,"Your going to call off your wedding plans with my sister. And if you dont, Illcall them off for you." It was my turn to smile, "Untie me stupid, and maybe Ill consider not telling your dad what youve done." "Oh you wont tell him anything." she said,"Because im going to jerk you off. and then im going to wipe some of your sperm on me. You know my dad works in a lab. He can tell if its your sperm or not. What do you think he would say about you raping his daughter? What do you think Brenda would say?" I was shocked. She had really planned this whole thing out. Cassie was a very pretty girl. Killer body (must have ran in thier family). But theres no way se could get me to cum for her. For starters, i didnt like her. And secondly, i knew what was at stake. "Honney, i wouldnt cum on you if you were on fire." She loooked at me as if she suddenly had poity on me. "Aww, you poor boy, but you see youve already lost. Rememebr Janet?..shes's told me your weaknesses. It'll be interesting to find out how long you can hold out. And we've got all night." Janet!..oh my god. i forgot. I couldnt believe that Janet would tell Cassie about my tickling fetish. She swore to secrecy. Maybe she didnt tell her, i thought. Maybe it was a bluff. And even if it wasnt, I was sure i could endure her "treatments". i decided to play stupid. "What are you talking about?" i said coyly,"Me and Janet never even slept together." "Uh huh, sure you didnt." she said, as she flicked her sharp nail up the sole of my foot making it jerk. Already, my cock began to tingle, threatening to grow erect. Cassie began to take off her clothes. She was wearing her school uniform on the outside..but underneath, she was wearing a silky smooth black nylon body suit. Man!, her breasts were perfect! No! i quickly got the thought out of my head. I cant think about that. Not now! She crawled up onto the bed like a cat stalking her prey. She even giggled a little when she looked at my face. It must have been obvious i was already struggling. She slowly stroked the top of my thighs with her nails ever so lightly, bringing them to the edge of my underwear and then around tomy sides. "Shall we begin?" she said in her baby voice. "Get off of me slut." i said. Already i could sense the swelling of my penis. It felt great, and thats what scared me. Flicking her nails over my sensitive sides began to make me jerk and grunt. It was useless now. I couldnt concentrate on not getting hard with her distracting me with these tiny tickles. "Knock it off!" i satrated to yell. "Waht do you think youre doing?" I was desperatly trying to make her think that her plan wasnt working. But jsut then, she looked down at my underwear. I tried to roll over so she couildnt see, but i couldnt move. "Awww, someone getting turned on...could it be that little ole' me is getting to you? hee hee hee." She increased the speed of her tickling on my senstive sides...I was really squirming now. Trying not to laugh. "Ahhhhhhh, quit it! quit it cmon!!" She just held that toothy grin on me, giggling every now and then. She kept this up until she noticed my cock head pressing against the thin material of my underwear. It was obvious now that i was completely hard. She stopped tickling so that she could take my underpants down. I felt the cool air hit my menmber and it made me jump again. And take in a quick breath. She leaned over and hung her mouth inches over it. Her lips were open in the shapeof a "o" as she let out a small breath of hot air on the tip of it. It jerked again, stiffening even more. "Ok, ok, enough of this!, Let me up now, please. stop it." "Uh uh" was all she said. and she put her mouth around my unit, slipping her tongue all ove it. I had to concentrate to keep from cuming right there. Thats when i knew that i was in serios trouble here. I began to shake voilently and jerk this way and that to get her off of me. She did eventually, and i relaxed and closed my eyes for a second. But i felt her moving around on top of me. She was facing my feet now. My memebr was trapped in between her nlyon covered legs. and her feet were placed on either side of my face."So Janet tels me you like feet too...wel i liek your feet, they look so senstitive...and...ticklish. I felt her lips go over my toes. I had never had someone suck my toes before..and the way she did it made it simply unbearable. Immediatly my foot jerked and twitched. As she sucked she ran her tickly nails over the soles. As soon as i started wiggling to make her stop i relaized that it was making my penis pump in between her legs. She started to wiggle her own toes just to tease me further. I could hear and feel her muffled giggling from my suprised feet. "Ahhh ha ahha!..no! no1 stop it!! please illdo anyhthing jsut hee hee Yah! AHHH!" I was losing control. This was it..she wasnt going to stop. She knew she had me. I couldnt help it. I tried my hardest just to keep from cumming. But it tickled..and tickled. Wherever i didnt want her to touch, she touched. The wiggling of her nylon covered legs over my trapped unti was unbearable. "Please!!!" i yelled in final desperation. I couldnt escape...i couldnt move...i struggled once..twice..then i came al over her legs in a gush. She hadwon and she knew it. Kindly she finished me off. "Now." she said."Yiour going to call off the wedding like i said yes?" I caught my breath with a little toubled and let out a tinny voiced " yes. " "Thats a good boy. Oh and by the way, Janet sends her love. This is for leaving her for my jerk of a sister. She cried for days. So this is what you get."She said. I wanted to argue with her, but she had me by the balls. But someday, i would get my revenge.

To be completely honest with you I hadnt until now even read the story all the way through....I get stories from various web sources and I usually copy and save them in a folder on my email account. Sometimes, as is the case with this story I just see the title and nab it to look at later. I had no idea that there was content like that in the story. I am sorry if I offended anyone.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back