• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped part 2 m/f the revenge

lesbiantickler

TMF Regular
I was a slave. A slave to the little sister of the girl I wanted to marry. Brenda , my love, was heart-broken when i called off the wedding. But there was nothing I could do. Her little sister, Cassie, had a sample of my semen on one of her outfits and she warned me that if i didnt do as she said, she would cry rape. Maybe I would get lucky with a good lawyer, but even if i had won in court, Brenda still would never trust me completely again. That was Cassie's plan all along. And it worked. Me and Brenda were finished. I broke her heart. But whats worse, the orders from Cassie didnt stop there. She had the upper hand and she knew it. Cassie started to use me as a slave after that. Making me run errands for her, taking her wherever she wanted to go, doing embarassing things in front of people for her amusement. All the while she would remind me, "If you don't do as I say, Ill show the dress tomy father and we will press charges of rape against you." One ofthe worst things she would have me do is order me to lay on her bed to be tied and tickled. She would invite her friends over to watch, including my ex-girlfriend Janet, who had leaked the information that helped Cassie blackmail me in this way. The next two months were very trying, although i must admit somthing. Either I was getting used to it, or there was somthing about taking orders from Cassie that turned me on. None the less...I couldn't live this way, not for another minute. It was time for a plan. As I was picking up Cassie's clothes from the dry cleaners, I noticed Janet walking down the road, on her way to the bank i presumed. I decided to put my plan into action. "Janet, I need to talk to you." I said. "What's up, slaveboy?" she said sarcastically. "Thats just it, actually,"I retorted, "Its about being Cassie's slaveboy." She listened as I layed it all out for her: "So, I know that Brenda was a huge mistake....Cassie actually saved me from making that mistake. But Cassie is greedy, she wants me for herself. I told her that i really want to be with you, but you know Cassie...she doesnt care what I want. So I need your help, Janet. We have to get Cassie alone, and make her tell mewhere the dress is. I want to be with you Janet, I miss you. But I can't as long as Cassie has this over me. Will you help me?" Janet listened to every word. If she were to tell Cassie anything I had said, it would be all over for me. But I had to chance it...It was all or nothing. Janet thought for a long moment. Then she reached out and hugged me. "I missed you too Patch!..Yes, I'll help you. Just tell me what to do." So I told her my plan..... Cassie was sitting in her room as usual, her father and my long lost "true" love downstairs. Janet went to the house as planned and got Cassie to follow her to an apartment. I think the ruse was that Janet had somthing "cool" to show her. Perhaps I had overestimated Cassie...If it were me, I would've been suspicious, maybe even weary. But afterall, Cassie was still young...and fortunatly for me, very niave. The sleeping tablets I put in BOTH of thier drinks would work out nicely. Janet kept Cassie there as they drank, never knowing that her own drink was spiked as well. It was easy work binding the two of them up after they had fallen asleep. When Cassie had woken up first, the look in her eyes as she realized what was happening was almost priceless. "Good morning sleepy head...."I siad to her. Cassie was dressed in all black. She was never the same person two days in a row, and I guess i caught her on her "Gothic" night. She was wearing a tight nylon tank top, and mathing think nylon skirt. Her black sheer hose and gothic punk boots completed the outfit. Cassie had blonde hair, and a body that had blossomed a little too early. Janet, being tall and lanky, however, was Cassie's opposite. Janet was wearing plain jeans and a tee-shirt, that showed off her small but perky breasts. I smiled as I looked at Janet's feet, encased in cowboy boots; her sesitive feet was one of the reasoned I stayed with her as long as i did. But Cassie was waking up, and it was time to seek revenge. She said nothing to me in return of my greeting. She just pouted like a little kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar. "I think you know what I want. And I think you know what Im going to doto you to get it." I said, getting straight to the point. I knew howticklish Cassie was. I had never tickled her myself before, but when your a tickle fetishist like me, you pick up ion things like that. Perhaps Brenda had told me a story once aboutCassie being tickled, right now i oculdnt remember, but the fact that she was extremely ticklish stuck in my mind like super-glue. Janet I knew from experiance to be ticklish, but it was Cassie i owuld have the most fun with. Finding her breaking point, exploring until i find her weakest spots, this was really going to be fun. Cassie had a stange look in her eyes. It un-nerved me a little because although I knew i had the upper hand, there was no fear in her eyes. As if she had for some time expected this to heppen..or somthing like it anyways. I started to take off her boots. She struggled a little but there really wasnt much she could do bound to all four corners of the bed as she was. After i had her left boot off, it was easy to get the right off by threatening to tickle her left foot with my fingers. Janet was still out of it. "Now, were going to play a game...its called 'tell or be tickled'. Now the rules are, I tickle you until you tell mewhere this so called 'dress' is. Wanna play? lets play." She looked at me as i spoke, and then rolled her eyes and said "Fine, do whatever you want, freak. Im not ticklish like you are." "No?" i said feigning dissapointment. Oh well, might as well try anyways right?" I asked. "Like i said, whatever." She was good at bluffing, I'd give her that much. I started to trace little lines on the bottom of her left foot with my index finger. Making little circles, gaugng her reactions in the process. She closed her mouth, and her foot stopped moving alltogether as if she was straining the muscles in it to keep it still. I imagine her teeth were gritted behind her lips as well. I smiled at her..."Sure your not even a little ticklish?" I scraped the bottom of her foot with one finger all the way up. Her foot jerked. so I soninued scraping lightly...all the way up her left foot. "How come your foot keeps jerking?...you said your not ticklish right..." I teased, as i tickled her stocking clad foot. I started to move all my fingers on both soles of her feet, very very slowly, and slowly building up speed. It was getting harder and harder for her to keep a staright face as each second passed. "Since your not ticklish, this should feel good....maybe i should speed up a little...you know make it feel better......like that..yeah..hows that feel?" Her legs were jerking now beyond her control. Trying all on thier own to escape the ministartions of my tickly little fingers. Any rational person wouldve given up on thsi ruse by now and admitted to being ticklish. It was obvious already. But she looked at me and said "I told you Im not ticklish...I dont want you touching me...thats all." "Really." i said. Growing old of the ruse I scrabbled my nails all over the insteps of both her nylon covered feet. She couldnt hide it anymore...she winced, and began kicking wildly, finally, she started making sounds.... "Aahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! awwww, quit it!...c'mon stop it stop it!! "She began pleading already. "Tell me where the dress is, and Ill stop." Janet was waking up from all the noise Cassie was making. "Wha....wh, whats?" she began to say. I stopped tickling Cassie for a moment to tend to Janet. "Good morning Janet, glad you could join us." Janet relized now where she was and that she was tied up along with ehr friend on the other bed in the hotel room. "But...But we had a deal!!" Cassie looked over at Janet, "Waht deal?!?" I laughed out loud. "Cassie, Janet helped me set you up. Some friends you have...and as for you Janet...Cassie told you that she blakmailed me all for you...i hope you know by now that Cassie had her own interests in mind. Either way, you two were meant for each other...a couple of liars!"I said to both of them. They looked at each other in disgust, blaming each other for thier current predicament. I started tickling Cassie again as Janet stared on nervously. Cassie was a tough girl, but it onlytook a matter of minutes to break her. She told me exacly where the dress was, along with all the pictures she tookof me ove rthe past two months. Phase one of my plan was a complete success. it was time for phase two.....because now, I'd have to make sure that Cassie and Janet never interfered with me again....

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back