• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Krista

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
It was day one of Professor McBride's College Math I. I always would zone out in math, ever since I was a kid. I'd barely get by. My young, pretty senior year math teacher Miss Rogers always kept my full attention so that was easy. I didn't know how I was going to get away with this in college.

There was an empty seat in front of me as class started. *"Uh oh" I thought to myself, and started my tape recorder, knowing I would zone out any minute now.

5 minutes later , my head was resting on my chin, my eyes glazed over when I heard my name.

"William. Would you like some coffee?" The professor said. He didn't call students Mr and Mrs this and that. He used your name like a parent, and you had better listen.

I shook it off and began to say "No." When the lecture hall door opened. In walked in the cutest woman I had ever met. She wasn't the trashy "hot" type that you and your buddies would ogle and dare each other to talk to. She was the "girl next door" type who you'd feel guilty for gazing at too long.

"Sorry I'm late... Is this Math I?" The heat was off me as the room chuckled. Everyone but me. Where others saw a ditzy blonde, I saw something more. I didn't hear another sound, I was lost on her as she strode up to the seats.

My heart pounded as I looked over her outfit. A white sweater with the school logo, black skirt, cute black flats, and was she wearing tan pantyhose?

I nearly fell out of my seat when I realized she was walking toward me, a sweet, but embarassed smile on her face.

She sat down and began looking through her things, then let out a sigh. She turned around and whispered "have an extra pen?"

Without thinking, I handed her my only pen.

"Thanks." She said and turned around.

"Oh well," I thought after the fact. I still had my tape recorder. I heard that familiar *shuff* sound we all know. I looked down, her legs were crossed at the ankles, one of her flats popped off halfway. I looked around to make sure nobody noticed me noticing her.

Just as I gave myself the "all clear" I saw her cutely resting the end of my papermate pen on her lip as she absentmindedly played with her flats.

The Professor then handed out an assessment test to see what we knew. The highest scoring ones would be assigned to study with low scoring ones to help us out for two weeks until the next test.

Since all I could think about were her perfect size 7 nylon soles teasing me for the next hour, I failed.

After class we were told to get here early tomorrow, find your partner and sit with them.

Without missing a beat, she slid her feet back into her flats, turned and handed me back my pen.
"Thanks, I can get some from the campus store on my way to lunch." She said.

"Yeah, sure, anytime." I desperately wanted them to be sold out.

"See you tomorrow." She smiled and left. It wasn't until she was out the door before my mind snapped back into focus.
*Wake up stupid! You have lunch next too!*

I bolted upright and ran after her.

By the time I caught up to her, she was walking with her friends who I got to know much later.

I kept my distance so I wouldnt come off as a creep, but followed a respectable distance behind.

Alison, a redhead who I found out later was a cheerleader, had on cute white cheer Nikes with school color rolled socks.

Roberta was a brunette who was a lot like Phoebe from Friends, wore a pair of thin, cute sandals. Her feet were just slightly dirty from being so exposed, which was a turn off for me.

I found a table a few rows away from them in the cafeteria. I was still lovesick to go have an actual conversation with her. I settled for just being near her. Krista was sitting with her back to me, she had taken off her flats, and set her feet up on a chair between her friends. Alison had done the same, her socked soles unknowingly facing me.

As I started on my apple pie, I heard "Ahahahahaha noohohohoho stoooop!" Alison was tickling Krista, who while laughing her head off, made to effort to pull her feet away.

No sooner had she stopped, Krista began skittering her nails on Alison's soles, sending her into a fit of red-faced silent laughter. I sat there watching, using all my restraint to go join in on the fun.

Roberta had kept her feet on the floor, so it didn't turn into a three way tickle fight. But I was mostly interested in Krista anyway.

My heart raced as the two took turns tickling each other, Krista's laughter was the most beautiful I had ever heard. I felt hot, and could feel myself break into a sweat just watching my dream girl getting tickled.

It couldn't last forever though, and just when I thought I was going to melt in my seat, the alarm tone signaled lunch was over.

I took a few moments to compose myself before heading to my next class. In just a short time I had fallen completely and hopelessly in love with her.

But seeing her being tickled, and hearing that angelic laughter awoke something in me that I had never felt before.

I got there earlier than anyone the next day. Or so I thought.. Krista was there looking for her name on the partner sheet.

"Hey, " she said warmly. "Do you know who this guy is? I got here late yesterday. She turned and pointed at the sheet, I took a second to myself to check her out.

White keds, what appeared to be black nylons, jeans, and a red tshirt.
"Aww..." I thought and set to the task at hand.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw my name. I felt dizzy for a moment, before I answered, channeling my inner Fonzie with all the cool I had and let out an "eyyyy...." And pointed with my thumbs to myself.

She immediately burst into laughter and I thought I had blown any chance I had at ever speaking to her again. "Oh my gosh! I love Fonzie!"

Never in my life had I wanted a comb and a mirror so badly.

She furrowed her brow for a second at my score. Then said, "Not so good with math huh? Don't worry, I'll get you there. Come on." She said, and motioned to our seats.

I looked up to the ceiling, let out a grateful "eyyyyy...." And followed along.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I wrote these when I was a member of another forum, and decided to bring them with me.

I'm making some slight edits to include more tickling content. But I'm not finding that to be too difficult.

I'll be adding a little something about Krista and Billy in the non-tickling stories forum which is a little Writer's Commentary. Please check it out, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Thanks, I appreciate the comments. I'll post the next part in a few days.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back