• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scott's ticklish massage

Ita24

TMF Regular
This is my first attempt at a story. I'm sure it'll be flawed but I wanted to try. Here we go!

Today was the day I was going over to my girlfriend Becca’s apartment for a massage. She is a studying to become a massage therapist and wants to practice on me. This would actually be the most physical we've gotten so far since kissing has been the peak so far in the relationship. I walked in and she was setting up the massage table. “Hey! I'll be ready in a minute, do you want to get changed and then I'll be good to go?” “Get changed...into what?” “Well if we're going to practice like this is real, the person being massaged would undress and have a towel wrapped around your hips area...but if you don't feel comfortable…” No no, that's fine. I just wasn't aware of that, should I change in the bathroom?” “Yeah that's fine!” I was trying to play it cool but I had some concerns. Even with a towel, being naked with her seemed like a big step, but that wasn't the biggest thing. I am helplessly ticklish and I enjoy it to the point where I get aroused. If the massage tickles me at all I don't want any awkward moments. I'll just hope for the best. I came out with the towel wrapped around me and laid down on my stomach. “Who would've thought my first patient would be so attractive?” She joked to ease the obvious weirdness in the room. “Is there any requests or questions before I start?” I gave serious consideration to telling her about my ticklishness, but I didn't want to weird her out. “Nope, I'm good to go.” She put some massage oil on my back and spent time on my neck, shoulders, and spine. It felt great and was so relaxing I almost fell asleep. About 20 minutes into the massage she started moving down my back. She moved her fingers down my sides and I jumped and squirmed. “Ooh, I'm sorry, are you ticklish?” There was that word...I had to answer. “Umm...only a little, I should be okay.” “That was quite a jump, are you sure it's just a little?” “Mhmm.” She seemed to be thinking and after a few seconds she smiled and said “Well you know, there's something were supposed to do to test how ticklish our patients are, just so...we can know how to...handle their massages.” She almost seemed to be joking but made it sound real. “We're supposed to tickle the belly side of their body just to get an idea of what we're working with.” My heart started racing. On one hand I loved tickling so it would be fun but I told her I wasn't very ticklish and even worse, if I flip over and get tickled too much, I'll get aroused and she might notice, which would be humiliating. “Well...if that's what you're supposed to do...I won't fight it.” “GREAT. Can you lift your arms up? There's many places I have to check. Try not to resist.” She started lightly stroking her fingers on my underarms. My body started tensing up. “Hahaha!” “Oh my, you ARE ticklish!” She moved to my sides are started squeezing and rubbing and I could barely take it! “Hehehehe OMG” My whole body was twisting and shaking with laughter. She started teasing me “Oh does that TICKLE?! Tickle tickle tickle!” She seemed to be enjoying this as much as me. “Two more tests to get through. This one will just require one finger!” She started swirling it around my belly button. “Hahahahahehehehehehe nooooooooooo!” I could feel myself becoming aroused but it wasn't noticeable yet. “Saved the best one for last! This is just a belly massage.” She got the oil and poured it all around. I could feel the towel starting to move. Suddenly she dug her fingers into my belly and went to town! “Ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha omg omg it's...too
..much! Hehehehe I can't take it!” My whole body was flailing. Tears rolling down my face. “I could tickle you all night 😉” I caught my breath and looked down and the towel was gone. I gasped and she stopped to see what I was looking at. She stared for a moment that felt like an eternity. I was red as a tomato. “Wow! Well I can see you're enjoying this as much as me...maybe more 😂” I wasn't sure what to say. She unstrapped my hands. “I think this was enough fun for tonight, let's save some for next time. Also, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm the same way with tickling and it seems we make a good match. I was secretly hoping you'd be ticklish!” “We learned a lot about each other tonight.” “I'm fair too. Next time I'll be your patient 😁” “You don't know how much I look forward to that!”

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back