• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Topanga from "Boy Meets World"

Rockauthor

TMF Master
DANIELLE FISHEL (Boy Meets World)

Starring in

“Girl Meets Ticklers”

(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

Danielle Fishel, the totally hot babe Topanga from the hit show Boy Meets World had just awakened from a very deep sleep.

“ *gasp* HUH? WHAT THE...”

She suddenly realized she couldn’t move an inch; that’s because she was tied down in a spread-eagle position to a twin-size bed, totally nude, with her wrists and ankles tied with ropes to four bedposts. She also had a blindfold put over her eyes; the beautiful actress never felt so vulnerable. But how did she get this way? The last thing Danielle remembered was being on the set of the Boy Meets World reunion special. The whole gang returned to reprise their roles, especially the talented, charismatic Ben Savage. Danielle was in her trailer at the time, getting a massage and had fallen asleep.

“HELP!” shouted Danielle; she fought to get out of her binds with the urgency of someone fearing the worst. “WHO’S THERE?” she demanded. Though Danielle was blindfolded, she knew someone was standing there watching her; their penetrating presence was like a searchlight exposing an escaping prison inmate. Her breathing was getting more rapid and she was definitely on the verge of sobbing like a frightened little girl. “PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!” she cried out.

“Don’t worry, we’re not going to hurt you,” a calm gentleman’s voice assured.

A part of Danielle that was relieved by the comforting words was playing tug-of-war with the part of her that disbelieved these madmen that kidnapped her, stripped her naked, and tied her up like this; she allowed herself a long-awaited sigh of relief but her nerves were still on red alert. “WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?” she reluctantly asked, not really sure she wanted those questions answered; her voice trembled with hesitation.

“Well, we’re huge fans of your show,” a second calm gentleman’s voice stated, “and we’ve always wanted to know if Topanga was ticklish...are you ticklish?”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” she screamed, unable to contain herself.

Danielle thought her heart would leap out of her chest, it was pounding so hard. Topanga was AMAZINGLY TICKLISH! All her captor had to do was mention the word ticklish and the beautiful actress felt the full extent of her vulnerability. The expectations raced through her mind like eager drivers on the Autobahn. Oh my god, my armpits! Oh no, my sides! Oh my god, my feet! My knees! My ribs! My armpits! My feet! My armpits! My feet! My armpits! she thought.

“ *gasp* OH NO! PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME! I BEG YOU! OH MY GOD! I CAN’T BELIEVE I’VE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY TICKLE FETISHISTS! PLEASE, I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME, I CAN’T STAND THAT!”

Danielle Fishel received nothing but cold, elusive silence.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” she shrieked, anticipating a tickle; her whole body tensed up, she curled her toes locked in the cutest little way, and she twitched back and forth, not knowing from which side of her their tickle attack would come from. “HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEE *gasp* OH! *gasp* OH! WHERE ARE YOU? OOOH, THIS IS TOO MUCH! HAVE MERCY!”

After a moment or so of this psychologically ticklish torment, Danielle felt the two men sitting down at the foot of the bed on opposite sides of her, their devious hands grabbed her ankles, each had a foot in their grasp.

“ *gasp* NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DON’T TICKLE MY FEET! PLEASE, DON‘T TICKLE MY FEET!” screamed the blindfolded hottie; her legs were kicking like wild horses before they even touched her soles. “C’MON, YOU GUYS! THIS ISN’T FAIR! I AM SOOO TICKLISH ON MY FEET! THAT’LL KILL ME!” she pleaded.

Then the Boy Meets World sweetheart felt two gentle but deadly turkey feathers being determinedly dragged down her smooth, unblemished foot bottoms with Picasso-like flair.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE *gasp* THAT TICKLES!”

About twenty minutes in, the turkey feathers’ party was crashed by ten aggressive fingers, running over her naked soles like focused army troops deploying from a settling chopper.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OKAY! STOP! HEEHEEHAHA! *gasp* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OKAY! YOU GUYS GOT YOUR FANTASY! HAHA! YOU TICKLED TOPANGA! AAAAAAAAAGH EEEEEEEEK! TOPANGA IS TICKLISH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! PLEASE STOP! I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE! SERIOUSLY!”

“Dude, we better give her a break, she’s gonna pass out,” one of the faceless abductors suggested.

“Yeah, okay,” agreed the other anonymous voice.

“THANK YOU!” Danielle offered with a sigh of relief when she felt the two young men release her ankles and get up off the bed; she giggled periodically thinking about being tickled so much on her feet as she worked to catch her breath. “THANK YOU SO MUCH! I HATE BEING TICKLED!”

When she finally recuperated though, the two persistent ticklers moved up to Danielle’s equally vulnerable and exposed upper body.

Then one of the kidnappers rudely interjected, “we’re not through yet, babe.”

“Yes, there are still other ticklish areas on your body that need to be explored,” added the second gentleman.

“AW, C’MON YOU GUYS, THIS IS TORTURE! HAVEN’T YOU TICKLED ME ENOUGH? YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO KNOW IF TOPANGA WAS TICKLISH AND SO YOU FOUND OUT! YES, I’M EXTREMELY TICKLISH, NOW PLEEEEEEASE LET GO BEFORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she broke off with ticklish laughter when she felt one of the men rest his hand on a really sensitive spot on her body, below her belly button just above her pubic line.

“I haven’t tickled you yet, I’m just resting my hand there,” her captor said.

“STOP! THAT TICKLES!”

“You mean just me resting my hand here tickles you, Topanga.”

“YEEES, HEEHEEHEEE!”

“So, what if I did like this,” he teased as his fingers danced on that one spot like people running on treadmills, making Danielle twist her body about in a feeble attempt to escape the unbearable tickling.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP!”

“Wow! You are REALLY TICKLISH, Topanga!”

“WOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHA! *gasp* NO MORE!”

Then Captor Number One stopped momentarily to give the blindfolded beauty another short break.

“THANK YOU * gasp* THANK YOU *gasp* PLEASE, NO MORE!” she panted.

As soon as Danielle’s breathing had returned to normal rhythm, Captor Number Two grabbed to fresh turkey feathers and began to make a new canvas out of the bound girl’s shapely, sizable breasts with Rembrandt strokes. He slowly and skillfully swirled them over and around her sensitive erect nipples, raising the goose-flesh all around.

“HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *gasp* OH, THAT TICKLES!”

“Uh-oh,” interjected Captor Number One, “you can’t see anything with that blindfold on, can you Topanga? You don’t know where I’m going to strike next, do you,” he taunted.

“AAAAAAAAAGH! OH NO! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME NOW? PLEASE DON’T! I’M SO TICKLISH!” she screamed; though her breasts were quite ticklish, the tickle sensors along her most deathly ticklish spots went back up to high alert. My feet! My armpits! My feet! My armpits! My sides! My feet! My armpits! she pondered, cringing and giggling in ticklish anticipation.

“When was the last time someone was able to tickle you here?” he teased as his dance-happy party fingers found a new night club open called Topanga’s Ticklish Underarms.

Danielle went bonkers!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH MY GOD! STAAAAAAAAAAHP! OH! *cough* *cough* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

She arched her body looking like a boat’s sail in the wind as she screamed in ticklish agony. Her naked breasts jiggled under the touch of Captor Number Two’s meticulous feathers. All Danielle wanted was for the armpit tickling to stop immediately, but Captor Number One couldn’t resist the explosive reaction he got from Topanga as he tenderly stroked a finger each back and forth along the velvety curves of her underarms. The poor girl was about to pass out again, but luckily the anonymous ticklers mercifully gave her a moment’s rest.

“ *gasp* THANK YOU *gasp* THANK YOU SO MUCH! OH PLEASE, NO MORE TICKLING! I’M SO TICKLISH RIGHT NOW WITH THIS BLINDFOLD ON! I DON’T THINK MY BODY CAN TAKE MUCH MORE, YOU GUYS! HAVE MERCY!”

Again, the deliberately aloof silence. Then out of the blue...

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! *gasp* OH! *gasp* ” Topanga shrieked when she suddenly felt the presumptuous mouth of Captor Number One making a mango out of her sex. It shocked and frightened Danielle at first, but then she gradually allowed her erogenous zone to enjoy the pleasurable sensations that decided to make themselves at home in her most intimate of areas. “ *moan* YES! *moan* YES!” she replied softly.

A moment later, Captor Number Two resumed work on his masterpiece at that canvas of Danielle’s voluptuous breasts with the titillating turkey feathers. Now incorporating her taut belly and bellybutton into the treatment, Danielle Fishel’s body was bombarded by conflicting sensations, the unbearable feather tickling and the incredible ecstacy she was experiencing having her pussy eaten by Captor Number One.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *moan* OH, YES! *moan* YES! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEE! *moan* OOH! OOH! YES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” she shouted when she finally reached orgasm; the sensory overload proved to be more than she could take and the young hottie mercifully passed out.

Later, Danielle Fishel awakened from a profound slumber to find herself back on the massage table in her trailer where she originally was; she was confused, but she was finally free of her blindfold and her bondage and a most importantly those two tickling fiends who she assumed one having been her masseur. Suddenly she heard a knock on her trailer door, she gasped and curled up into a fetal position on the massage table with her toes curled locked in the cutest little way.

“W-Who is it?”

“It’s me Ben,” answered Ben Savage, the star of the show.

“Oh, thank god, it’s you,” she said with a sigh of relief.

“Where ya been? You were due on the set over an hour ago.”

“Oh, I guess I must’ve fell asleep during my massage. I-I-I’ll be out in a minute, hun.”

“You okay in there?”

“Yes,” she replied half-heartedly.

Poor Danielle didn’t really know what to think about her whole experience. She figured her masseur and his accomplice were long gone by now, but you can bet in the future she’ll be a little more selective of who she chooses to give her a rubdown in her trailer...or will she?

Hmm, I gotta admit, though, that was the best orgasm I ever had, she thought.

THE END

ok, i don't have many posts, and i'll probably get in trouble for saying this, but, here goes. actually, let me say something before hand. i love rockauthor's site and stories. i've read them all, and the ones containing my favorite celebrities numerous times. being someone who has contributed practically nothing, i know i don't have much room to talk, and i certainly am not meaning what i'm going to say to be offensive. also, this is not an attack or even criticism directed solely at rockauthor, there are many others that follow the pattern of this story.

that said, though i do like the idea of celebrities being tickled, i don't really care much for the way it is presented in this and other stories. what i mean is that it's just so damn unrealistic. i'm sure celebrities get tickled as much as normal people (they are actually people too), but i doubt that they are often kidnapped and tortured. that's just one of my points. the other is that this isn't neccessarily a celebrity story. i could insert anyones name where topanga's is mentioned, and nothing would change (except for the bit at the end). this made sense in my head, but as i type it, it seems that i'm using a lot of words to say nothing. maybe i'm just feeling the old complaint that all the stories are the same. all i know is that when i read a story that starts out "generic celebrity wakes up bound and doesn't know where she is," i always skip it. maybe someone else could give their opinion and voice better what i'm trying to say, or just disagree with me entirely.

cincinnatus

cincinnatusc...

ain't sweatin' it, bro. I welcome all reviews, positive or negative.:cool:

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back