• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baby Looney Toons

MegaDanX15

TMF Poster
Flipping through the channels today while I was waiting for a phone call. On cartoon network (must of been around 3 PM EST) I came across a show I thought was Tiny Toons, but it appears its a new series. Similar in concept to Muppet babies, its all our favorite Merry Melodies characters parading around in diapers(Bugs Bunny, Taz, Daffy, Silvester, Tweety, and Lola Bunny- Bugs' female counterpart)

Anyway, in this episode Granny wants to teach the kids how to tell time, and gives a lesson to all but Daffy. Bugs and Lola Bunny head out afterwards to tell Daffy what they learned.

Lola Bunny is explaining to Daffy how 12 o clock is when both the hands point straight up, and puts both her arms above her head. Bugs takes the opportunity and starts tickling her underarms and tummy. Cute laughter for maybe 5 seconds.

Dan

ive posted about this particular episode before.
tickling seems to be frequent on this show. there was another scene where granny is painting her toenails and starts gigling. she then says how it tickles so much. another episode has them sining or whatever and bugs uses the green of his carrot to tickle daffys feet

Heh, cute scene MegaDan. OT, but when are you gonna post your tickling art again? Ain't seen some fresh material from you in ages and it'll be cool to see you draw again!

Thanks chimp,

I agree, its been a while since I made any art for the forum, but my disappearance from the scene is intentional. I was only 15-16 at the time, right around when minors were getting heat for being on the boards. (I remember a few others of us used to talk about it back then. It seemed so uncool to be looked down upon, but now that I'm nearly 20, I guess I was a little immature)

Anyway, I guess you could say I hung up my pencils, because I was becoming less and less interested in my own art. I found my way into the working world, and trying to manage school, a job, a girlfriend, and an online alias was too much. (besides, I actually got to tickle one of em;) )

But, like all good things, they came to an end. I moved out when college came, and I split with the girl. I haven't given much thought about returning to the scene, in fact, I'm surprised anyone still remembers me. Who knows, maybe I'll get around to it some time...

Thanks
Dan

I see where you're coming from. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back