• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Fraternity Tickles (mmm...m/ff)

darvon96

TMF Master
Let me preface the following experience by briefly describing the scene. I attended a South Florida university back in the late 70’s, early 80’s. Our fraternity house was a 50’s motel style building with 2 floors of rooms that opened to a court yard complete with a large built-in swimming pool. To say there was no shortage of heavenly bikini-clad babes, constantly prancing around barefoot, is a huge understatement. A fox in a hen-house had nothing on me in this venue.

My first semester freshman year as a pledge has to be the most memorable period of my life. Full of first time experiences, this being one of them. One major advantage of our southern location was that fraternity brothers and little sisters from northern schools loved to visit us during school breaks.

Visiting Little Sisters

As I returned from class, I noticed the door of a pledge brother’s room wide open and the voices or several guys mixed with intermittent high-pitch female laughter (no music in the world is more beautiful). My heart started pounding as a walked down the hall in anticipation of what I hoped to find, and sure enough, I wasn’t disappointed. On the king size water bed, were several of my pledge bros. holding one of the visiting lil’sis, with the other of the two girls sitting alone beside them. Both girls were bare foot, in bikinis and had been obviously sunning themselves earlier.

Tracy & Sue had come in the night before and were an instant hit with all of us because of their fun-loving attitudes mixed with a tad of sexual teasing. These girls definitely came down to play.

Tracy, the one covered with guys, was the cuter of the two (DUH). She was about 5’3” 110 lbs, light brown hair, with a smokin’ set of C cups. Her feet, while not the daintiest I had ever seen, had nicely shaped toes and average depth arches. What really got my attention was that none of the guys were anywhere near her legs or feet, they were all working her upper body. I instantly hoped that being the only female foot lover in the lot would be my windfall.

“Hey Darv, come on in and join the fun!” one of the guys yelled. He continued to explain the reason for the free-for-all, but my mind was already in overload and I wasn’t hearing any of it. I just soaked up the scene watching each guy at his ticklish station waiting for signal to go, and Tracy was definitely enjoying the attention despite her pleas. One of the guys would yell out questions, having something to do with events from the previous night, but no matter what her response, the sentence always dissolved mid-stream into helpless laughter as her armpits, ribs and stomach were simultaneously attacked by her eager captors.

I had a huge lump in my throat and the adrenalin was pumping hard. I was dying to jump across this girl’s legs and go berserk on her feet, but I didn’t want to seem too eager. Instead, I asked one of the guys, Greg, who was standing next to the bed by Sue. “Why is Tracy having all the fun?” peering directly into Sue’s eyes as I posed the question.

Sue was more average looking than Tracy. A couple of inches taller, blond hair, and while she didn’t look bad in the swim suit, she didn’t quite fill it out like her friend. Her feet were on the narrower side, the second toe slightly beating out the big toe, also with average arches. Overall she was not bad, and definitely worth a tickle test.

“She says that she’s not ticklish”, Greg replied. I was obviously in the midst of rank tickle amateurs. My eyes never leaving Sue’s, “I don’t think we should just take her word for it. Do you?” I said with a sarcastic tone. With that I grabbed Sue’s ankle and held it tightly on my thigh with one hand and began a slow path up and down her sole with a single finger from the other. Her eyes lit up and she seemed very happy that some of the attention was heading in her direction. A big grin appeared across her face as my finger continued to explore her foot, and she shook her head slowly in defiance. I picked up the pace a bit and brought more fingers down to bare. Her mouth opened and a couple of giggles escaped, but quickly returned to a grin. By now it was evident that a little more persuasion would be needed to reach my goal. “Grab her other foot Greg, I don’t think this is going to be a problem”. Greg latched on to Sue’s ankle in a similar manner to mine, so that her legs resembled a wish bone ready for snapping. I looked at Greg and counted “Ready, 1, 2, …3”. On three, we both tickled Sue’s feet as if it were an Olympic event, covering every square inch of her soles as quickly as we could. For an instant, she tried to hold it in, but the tension building in her face was unmistakable. She finally erupted into hysterical laughter, falling back from her sitting position and letting all the laughter out that had built up. After continuing for 10 or 15 seconds, we stopped to let her catch her breath. I took this opportunity to play Devil’s advocate. “Greg, didn’t she say that she wasn’t ticklish?” “That’s what she told me” he replied. We watched Sue pull her self up again and with a big smile declare, “I’m not ticklish!” “OK, if you say so Sue.” I started the count again “Ready, 1, 2, 3” and away we went. This time Sue appeared more determined. Her neck muscles tensed and her face turned red, but it was all for not. She soon burst into a high pitch squeal followed by that long crescendo of laughter that drives me up a wall. Greg and I repeated this scenario several times, increasing the tickle time slightly for each, until a completely breathless Sue finally surrendered “OK…OK, I’m ticklish … I’m ticklish” amidst slowly fading giggles.

The three of us laughed about the conquest and other conversation began to ensue when I realized that Tracy was still getting the business directly behind me. All I had to do was turn and fall across the left leg, and her foot was mine. Without hesitation this time, I locked her leg under my chest and arm. Her foot, only inches from my face, wasn’t going anywhere, as I patiently waited for the next round of tickles to begin. When Tracy’s laughter started to fill the room again, I began my assault on her foot. I concentrated mostly on the ball and her wiggling toes but didn’t ignore her arch and heel. The sole of her foot was slightly calloused so I exerted extra pressure where I thought necessary.

Tracy was obviously much more ticklish than Sue. She crumbled immediately at first touch into a steady laughter that never diminished as long as the tickling continued. Before I joined in, Tracy’s tickle bouts were only 5 to 10 seconds at most, with lots of banter in between, giving her time to recover, which is probably why she was able to last as long as she had up until this point. Unfortunately for her, I had other plans. I wanted know exactly how ticklish her feet were and what a more prolonged tickling would do to her.

I played along with the short tickle bouts for one or two more rounds, but I really couldn’t stand it any longer. Finally, when the other guys let up, I continued and actually intensified my attack on her foot. Like music to my ears, Tracy kept laughing and laughing. The other guys must have been perplexed as to what was going on because they went completely silent, only Tracy’s beautiful giggles filled the room. I was in heaven, finding it hard to believe this was actually happening. When they finally realized what was I was doing, they began to egg me on. “That’s right Darv, give it to her good.” “Teach her a lesson.” I had no idea what the lesson was, but I didn’t want to disappoint.

Tracy’s feet were as ticklish as I had hoped. I did my very best, constantly changing from one ticklish spot to another, keeping her from getting used to the feeling. With each change, came a slight renewal in her laughter. I must have kept this up for a good minute and noticed that Tracy’s laughter was getting horse and her body movement’s more frantic. Her free leg started moving wildly which finally resulted in her foot whacking me right in the head. I immediately ceased the foot tickling and just lay still at her feet.

The room went silent and Tracy tried to quickly regain her composure. I was in no way hurt from the glancing blow from her foot, but was shocked by her reaction. “Oh Darv, I’m sorry, I didn’t’ mean to kick you. Are you OK?” She seemed genuinely concerned for the person who was tickling her into oblivion, and would have been happy to keep doing so! I turned my head to her and with a big smile exclaimed “That’s OK Tracy, because I still have you right where I want you!” As I finished the sentence, I grabbed Tracy’s right leg, tucked it under my chest next to the other and began tickling both feet. She instantly went ballistic, right back to her beautiful deep belly laugh as if this was the first round of tickling all over again. What made things worse (for her anyway) was that all the guys started on her upper body again sending her into total silent laughter with eyes shut tight and mouth wide open. We continued to tickle Tracy like this for a short time until it became obvious that she was way past sanity.

When the tickling finally stopped, and things started to breakup, I realized there was no way for me to stand without revealing how I felt about the whole ordeal. So I just sat at the edge of the bed laughing and joking with everyone, and was probably the last one to move out to the hallway. The best part was that both girls seemed to really enjoy the whole affair. Sue and Greg continuing their conversation (and as I heard, much more that night), and Tracy ran around exacting quick revenge on all her attackers, which I gladly accepted.

That was my first (and only, come to think of it) gang tickle experience. There are many other incidents burned into my bio-ROM from that time, which involve fewer players, but just as ticklish.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back