• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christmas With Krista Part 1

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
I didn't realize how long this story was until I ran a word count. So here's the first part. Enjoy!

A few months have passed since my first experience with Krista. My math grades held at a respectable high B, with her help. Over that time we had developed a close platonic relationship. I didn't tell her, but I enjoyed her regular massages during our study "dates" as much as she did.

To my disappointment, she had found herself a boyfriend. It was my fault I suppose, I hadn't made a move. I didn't feel "friend zoned", however, and was just happy to be around her.

I had managed to find an adequate part time job, and set myself up in a small apartment minutes from campus. My roommate Bobby was visiting his family, and would be gone for a few more days. My folks lived only a few miles away so I was going to visit Christmas day.

It was Christmas Eve, and I was relaxing at my apartment with Sonic on my Sega. There was a knock, which surprised me, I didn't expect company.

I opened the door, to find Krista sobbing and she looked half frozen. She was wearing a cute, modest black dress, low heels, and tan hose. What she didn't have was a coat, it was way too cold for that. She grabbed me in a hug and I helped her in.

"Hey Kris, what's wrong? And where is your coat?" I asked, while sitting her down on the couch. I then turned to get her some hot cocoa.

After a few sips, she told me the big jerk had dumped her. He was going home for Christmas and was going to get back with his High School girlfriend. She was so mad she left his apartment without her coat. Luckily she remembered I didn't live far away.

To get her warmed up, I wrapped a blanket around her shoulders, took off her heels and slid her feet into the sleeve of a heating pad I bought for my back.

After a few minutes, she had managed to compose herself and was feeling better. We started taking turns playing Sonic, and during my turn I got distracted by a cute "ouch".

I paused and turned my head, and she was kicking her feet, struggling to get the now too hot pad off them.

"Ouch, hot hot hot..." Finally she got her feet free and giggled a little. She lifted her feet up and I could see her soles had become quite pink again.

"Sorry" I said, "I should have set it on low." I wanted to give her feet a little tickle, but I didn't know how she would react.

"That's okay," she smiled, "it was kinda funny. Kinda like that day when we started hanging out. Gosh those sidewalks..."

Was she aware of the effect she had on me? Was she flirting? I didn't want to be a rebound fling, so I kept being the gentleman, and smiled and nodded.

She looked at the clock and said somewhat sadly, "Well I better get back to the dorm, can I use your phone to call a cab?"

I bit my lip, I couldn't let her go into the cold night alone, but didn't want to scare her off either.

"Well at least least let me give you your present first." I got up from my seat and retrieved a gift box from my bedroom.

She hugged me again, "That's so sweet, you didn't have to get me anything."

"I wanted to, besides it'll cheer you up."

She smiled, then opened the box. Her smile got even bigger when she pulled out a set of red plush pajamas, and white ballet style slippers. "Oh gosh! I love them. Can I go try them on?"

I laughed a little, she was like a kid at Christmas. "Yeah, the bathroom is back there." I answered, pointing behind us.

I could hear her humming Jingle Bells as she changed. How could that jerk not love her? She came out a couple minutes later, looking cuter than ever.

She had pulled her hair up in a ponytail. Changed into her new pajamas and slippers. She left her hose on, which I thought was odd, but didn't complain. As she did a little twirl, I applauded and whistled. She looked happier than I had ever seen her.

My heart was racing, those soft pink size 7 feet of hers in tan nylons and adorable white slippers, I could see the outline of her toes, and it was almost more than I could take. Krista crossed the room and sat next to me, then planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Merry Christmas Billy." She said, and laid her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her. "You don't have to leave you know."

It was out of my mouth before I knew what happened. Her head tilted somewhat as she looked up at me. What happened next, I'll never forget.

Mind and heart racing, I felt like Ross in that Friends episode with Denise Richards. I stammered out "B..Bobby is out of town, you can have that room." My cheeks were hot, and I'm sure it showed.

"You don't have to be so nervous Billy, we're adults. I'll stay... IF I can have one of your massages." And with that, she leaned back on the couch, and placed her feet in my lap.

I felt heat rush through me as I reached out and pulled off one of the slippers. "Mmmm..." she purred as I gently squeezed her heel, I made a similar noise to myself, her feet were as soft as usual.

She looked at me, "Billy..."

"Yeah?" I answered and started up her arch.

"When you do this for me, you always look like you just ran a marathon. Your cheeks get all red and stuff." She paused and smiled, "Does somebody have a crush?" then playfully pushed my arm with her other foot. I couldn't hold back any longer. I nodded.

"It's okay," she said soothingly, "honestly, I like you too. But you never made a move. I thought you weren't interested." She bit her lip and looked down.

I didn't know what to say. All I could do was keep rubbing.

"I noticed the way you look at me when we're together... at my feet."

She knew, I was busted, and now comes the part where she says I'm a freak.

"Honestly, it's refreshing to know I'm with a guy who isn't staring at my boobs. Or trying to nail me."

I thought I was dreaming, I didn't know how to answer, so I gave her a kiss on her silky arch.

She giggled, a beautiful musical laugh. "Hey that tickled!" She pulled her foot away, toed off her other slipper and put them back on my lap. I saw this "come get me" smile on her face, and I went for it.
I started tickling both her pillowy soft soles, and an angelic laughter bubbled out of her as she kicked her feet. I grabbed one and got her good.

Holding her foot with one hand, I tickled every inch of her silky sole with the other. After months of holding back, my dam burst and I tickled her foot like crazy.

After a few moments, I heard "Staahahahahap...tiiicklessss...tooohoohooo muuuhuhhuhch!" So I gave her a break.

As she caught her breath, I resumed her massage. "I needed to have a good laugh. Thank you."

"Glad to be of service." I finally began to relax myself.

"Oh I bet you are, Mr. Tickle Monster." She laughed. I couldn't believe she was cool with this. I decided to tease back.

"You got a free massage out of it." I replied, with a laugh of my own.

She rolled her eyes and looked at me, "Yeah like you hated it." Then she moved toward me, and this time kissed me on the lips.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

Part 2 coming tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back