• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Ride

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Jennifer was having a great day at Six Flags. She walked around the park with her best friend Allison. They had recently returned from the gigantic water park section, which both left them in tiny cutoff shorts and bikini tops. Jennifer's was light blue, while Allison's was bright yellow and orange. As they walked around the park they noticed many people stop and stare as they passed, they were true beauties. Allison was medium heighth, very dark tan, brown hair with highlights, and green eyes, while Jennifer was smaller, blonde hair, light tan, blue eyes, but both equally beautiful.
They had already gone on pretty much every thrill ride in the park... except the one coming up to their left.
"Hey, you wanna go on that Allison?" Jennifer said pointing at the creepy looking mansion. It was titled Laughter Mansion.
"Sure, why not," Allison shrugged as they both ran to get in line. The line wasn't neccessarly long, considering it was not a rollercoaster, they didn't expect it to be. it looked like a haunted house ride, you know the usual get into a black little car and drive around looking at fake monsters. When the 2 girls got closer to the top of the line they could see people board the cars, then pass through black drapes, and then they'd hear distant loud laughter.
"What could be so funny in a haunted house?" Allison asked puzzled.
"Well it is called Laughter Mansion, maybe it's a clown, or maybe they tickle you," Jennifer joked as she wiggled a finger into Allison's bare, tanned side.
"hheheheehe! Stop it! hey look!" Allison pointed at the car that had just come back, and the girl and boy in it looked exhausted, both red in the face and sweating. The girl was faintly giggling.
"This must be some ride!" Allison said excitedly.
Soon they were next, and they sat in what looked like a standard roller-coaster cart. They both sat down next to each other, then the lap bar shut down on their legs, and they couldn't move.
"hey, what's with the lap-bar being so tight?! This isn't a roller-coaster or anything!" Jennifer yelled at the worker.
"Trust me, you'll need it," the worker replied, as he pulled a lever and their cart was off, passing through the pitch black drapes.
The room was lighted by eerire misty lights, and monsterous music played somewhere in the background.
"This sure is scary," Jennifer said sarcastically.
Then all of a sudden, four metal clamps shot down and clamped on their wrists, and pulled them up tightly. The girl's were now totally immobile.
"What the hell!?!?" Jennifer shrieked.
"This can't be part of the ride, the ride's never touch you!!" Allison screamed.
The girls then slowly calmed down as a bunch of fake zombies passed.
"I-i can't move!" Allison complained.
"Me neither! What kinda ride is this!?!" Jennifer yelled, pulling sharply at the metallic clamps.
"The lap bar won't budge, we're stuck!" Allison moaned.
All of a sudden the car stopped.
"Oh-no, the ride broke down and we can't move an inch!" Jennifer exclaimed.
All of a sudden Jennifer felt a tickling sensation on her bare thigh.
"Teeheehee!" Jennifer squealed.
"What is it Jennifer?? Heeeheeeheee!" Allison also felt the sensation on her bare thighs.
The feeling moved up, until it came to their tummies, and they saw what was tickling them. Spiders! 3 big fat furry spiders crawled up Jennifer's body, and 3 others climbed up the brunette's body.
"Eeeeeeeeek! Oh my god! Spiders! Hheheehee!!" Jennifer screamed as she tugged furiously at her bonds.
Allison was slient, except for the occasional giggle, as she also tugged at her bonds. The spiders on Allison's tan body tickled her insanely. Two of them climbed up each of her sleek sides, as one wiggled on her bouncing tummy, then digging a leg in her bellybutton.
"Oh god nooooo!!!Hhehehehaahhehehahahhehehaaaa!!!"
The one's on Jennifer were equally as bad. One of them crawled quickly across her taunt ribcage, back and forth. The other 2 were fondling with her bare tummy, which was extremely sensitive.
"A-allisonhehehahahhehehahahahahahanoooooo!!!!!!"
Both girls tugged and thrashed what movement they had. The spiders continued their tickling courses. Soon finding 4 smooth armpits which they stroked maddingly. And just as soon as the 2 girls thought they could take no more, the spiders vanished, and the room was silent, except for the girl's heavy panting.
"W-we gotta get outta here Allison,"
"G-good idea Jennifer,"
The girls then wnet back to pulling hardly at the clamps. No use.
The cart then started up again.
"Oh good! It's over!" Jennifer said relieved.
"I don't think so," Allison moaned as after passing a few more scary structures the cart once again stopped.
"Oh no not again!!!!" Allison shrieked before anything happened. But then something did happen. An ugly, green skinned witch popped right in front of them.
"Ready to be tickled my pretties?" The witch cackled.
Allison and Jennifer turned to each other and both let out a horrifying moan as the witch moved in on them...
To Be Continued...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back