• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace] New Tickling RPG - Trial by Feather

ScribblingHermit

[MV] New Tickling RPG - Trial by Feather

Hello! I've decided to go ahead with this little project of mine since there seems to be a bit of interest, so...

Trial by Feather is an RPG Maker MV RPG that follows the story of Cadia, a sellsword who finds herself in a fantasy world of elves, monsters, and lots and lots of tickling.

There's a new demo here:
https://mega.nz/#!vRgWwRyQ!ei6XufecOp6G84Y1je717dGXIiBehKmx3WxmE01Rzf0

0.2 Patch Notes:
PORTED THE WHOLE THING TO RPG MAKER MV NEW GRAPHICS YAY
New title screen.
Added a disclaimer at the beginning of the game.
Redid the Blue Slime fight and tickle scenes.
Aias'li's House, 2nd Floor is now accessible.

Attachments

• Screen1.png
    Screen1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 598
  • Screen0.png
    Screen0.png
    932.7 KB · Views: 596
Last edited:
Seems pretty interesting. I like the writing. (That unfittingly cute war cry lol) Does the demo end after you meet Ai? I didn't see anyone in the village.

Seems pretty interesting. I like the writing. (That unfittingly cute war cry lol) Does the demo end after you meet Ai? I didn't see anyone in the village.

Yeah, the village isn't even supposed to be accessible. Whoops! But yes, it does; the next release will have the village and the first dungeon!

Just kidding, everyone, the new demo release has Aias'li's second floor accessible. I've also upgraded to RPG Maker MV, so there's a major graphics update as well! New link is up top.

Finally got around to giving this a try, and wow. Even for just a short demo, I'm loving what's there so far. Hope to see more soon!

I would suggest maybe making the slime girl take a little more damage, or something to make the opening battle a little faster. It took long enough that I just got bored until the cutscene.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back