• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocksvill: Gloria's Day Part 4 ff/f

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Hello everybody. Big apologies for taking so long to post the newest part of the series. I have a half-dozen excuses that I could use, but to be honest, none of them are particularly good, especially if you are a fan of the series. I suppose ultimately the biggest thing is that my attention had been divided amongst other things, and while this part of the story was completed and corrected (once again, a big thanks to Batman as well as an apology for taking so long to post this new part) some time ago, I am just getting around to posting it now.

At any rate, I hope everybody enjoys the newest addition to the series.

Gloria's Day Part 4​

“I see you have been busy.” Victoria commented as she closed the door behind her. She had a small metal box with her, and she placed it under her arm as she opened up the closet. The box was then placed inside the closet momentarily as Victoria pulled out a wooden folding table, setting it down close to Gloria.

“Would you like any tools set out for her?” Victoria asked, walking back to the closet, and seeming to be making a mental inventory of the items present.

“Hmm…what about the Toe-Breaker?” Alicia asked innocently enough, before she gave Gloria a look that told her she was in for it.

“Ah, excellent choice.” Victoria must have noticed the look on Gloria’s face at the name of the device. “Oh, do not worry child. Despite its name, the Toe-Breaker does not actually break toes.” Saying this, Victoria pulled the device out of the closet, holding it up as she walked over to the small table. It was a wood half circle shape, with the curved part, obviously taped with black electrical tape, as the handle. The other part, the straight part, had four pipe cleaner-like objects attached to it, all four spaced out. Gloria didn’t have to think very hard to know where that toy tickled, and her toes reflexively curled at the thought of the torment it could inflict.

“It took forever to find the right bristles for these.” Victoria mused, running her fingers along one of the white pipe cleaner like objects. “Not too stiff, but not too soft, firm enough that clamping toes would not effect it, and sturdy enough that you can really get a sawing motion going, but soft enough so you could do it without hurting the persons feet. It is actually a rather new toy, you will be one of the first to experience.” She set the Toe-Breaker on the table.

“Oh goodie…” Gloria was pretty sure the sarcasm was not lost on either woman, but if they heard her, they didn’t care.

“Anything else?” Victoria asked, walking back to the closet and looking around.

“Oh, I think some good old fashion baby oil should wrap things up.” Alicia commented with her eyes still focussed on Gloria, grinning slightly.

Baby oil? Fuck, she was really in for it, Gloria knew that much. She was ticklish enough that one decent tickler could drive her nuts, but with the combination of one friend who knew every single tickle spot on her, combined with the greatest tickler that Stocksvill had likely ever seen, combined with baby oil and a toe tickling device, Gloria would be lucky if she didn’t pass out, piss herself, or both.

“Another good choice, Alicia.” Victoria snatched a small bottle from the closet and brought it over to the folding table. “Baby oil makes the slightly ticklish very ticklish, and the very ticklish deathly ticklish. I imagine Gloria will have truly completed her penance before we are done here.”

“Well, I do want to be right with God.” This time Gloria laid off on the sarcasm, not only because this was the reason she was expected to be here for, but because when it came down to it, she was indeed a real Christian. She was a slutty Christian, granted, but a Christian all the same. Of course, Gloria didn’t exactly think she was wrong with God, but claiming so when she was doing penance was not a good idea. That would suggest denial and denial while doing penance was like mixing oil and water. It was not a good idea.

“Oh, I am sure you will have made your peace once we are done.” Victoria smiled at Gloria, and, for some reason, the smile gave her a shiver. “In fact, I am sure that by the time Alicia and I am done, it will be like you never committed the sin at all.” Victoria gave Gloria a sweet smile, and then turned the same smile on Alicia for a moment.

Gloria blinked. What did that mean? Was Victoria….fucking with her? The idea that Victoria knew that Alicia and Gloria were lying, but letting things play out, well, that admittedly seemed out of character for the Mother Superior. Maybe she was angry? That was a very scary idea. Having the Mother Superior tickle you was one thing, but having her tickle you when she was angry…that seemed like a very bad situation.

“So, where shall we get started?” Victoria asked, looking towards Alicia.
Alicia gave Gloria’s body a quick up-down, then turned to look at Victoria. “Well, I didn’t find any particular spots that were extraordinarily good. She’s pretty ticklish everywhere, so why don’t we just have at, and plan as we go?” Alicia said.

“No spots in particular?” Victoria raised an eyebrow, stepping closer to Gloria, and placing her outstretched fingernails on Gloria’s right side with a feather light touch, just below her bra strap. “I am surprised. I would not expect too thorough a search given the limited time…” As Victoria spoke, her fingers began to trace downward along Gloria’s side, her fingernails very slowly, very softly scraping as she did, her fingers fluttering over the young flesh.

Gloria instinctively tightened her body in response to the stimulation, her lips were quickly forcing themselves into a grin as she squirmed. She did her best to not make any sounds, but she was certainly breathing differently, coming in irregular little breaths and gasps, her torso trying to pull away from the fingernails, but not being able to move anywhere. Still, it wasn’t too bad, and Gloria was able to watch Victoria as she began to ply her trade.

“I mean, you two grew up together…” Victoria spoke slowly, in a measured tone as her fingers continued on their trail down Gloria’s side, seeming to pause momentarily when they traveled over the spot on her side where Alicia had tickled earlier and Gloria was unable to hold back a squeal of laughter and a particularly strong shake of her body before she was able to get her control back and Victoria’s hand finished its course down to Gloria’s hip bone. Her hand rested on the hip, gently tweaking it, though not hard enough to make Gloria burst into laughter, as the second hand came up, and both hands found their nails, hands upturned, and fingernails resting just above the rim of Gloria’s panties. Her nails once again began their fluttering movements, continuing with the maddening light touch.

“Ehehe.” Gloria giggled, her stomach trembling and trying to suck in and pull away from Victoria’s fingers, but the skilled woman kept right with her. Despite the tickling sensations, for the most part Gloria was able to maintain control of her body. Well, for the most part: she gave a particularly loud squeal when Victoria slid one finger into her navel, and perhaps finding a bit of the wetness that Alicia’s tongue had left behind, gently rolled the finger around the inner walls of Gloria’s navel, causing several more “eeps” and “eees!”.

“I am sure you have tickled her plenty of times in the past…” As Victoria’s hands crawled up Gloria’s belly like some tap-dancing spider, she began to ascend the small step ladder in front of Gloria. As she did her fingers came together, tickling between Gloria’s impressive cleavage, and moving in a circular pattern so that the fingers were now tickling over the exposed flesh of the top of Gloria’s breasts.

“Hey ehehe whoa!” Gloria cried out in surprise, the touch making goose bumps break out over her skin, as Victoria’s fingers tickled the tops of her breasts. It didn’t tickle horribly (though it tickled enough that Gloria was sure that if Victoria had attacked the sides or bottoms of her large mammaries, Gloria would have been laughing) but Gloria was surprised that Victoria would tickle such an intimate spot. Breasts weren’t exactly on the list of areas the church members were supposed to touch. Much like using your tongue to tickle, it wasn’t something that was normally done, and an even more of a taboo tickling maneuver than using your tongue. Gloria found it especially strange that Victoria was tickling her breasts. Oddly enough, she could much more easily imagine Dawn tickling her breasts than Victoria (which really said a lot!). The tickling of her breasts only lasted a few moments though, Victoria’s spidering fingers continuing on their exploratory adventure.

“Tee hee! Stop!” Gloria giggled as Victoria’s nails moved up her collarbone and gently fluttered over her neck. That was at least one spot Gloria could wriggle about freely and defend herself, at least to some degree. The truth was that Gloria did not like getting her neck tickled. For some reason, having her neck tickled really irritated her. It didn’t tickle enough to make her laugh, but she was sensitive enough that she might giggle and squirm to try and get away. If Gloria had to compare it to anything, she would compare it to an itch. Victoria seemed to notice the strong reaction from Gloria, but she also seemed to notice how Gloria was not laughing, and after several seconds, her fingers once again moved on.

“I would have thought that you would have known some spots, Alicia, but that is alright.” Victoria’s fingers moved out from Gloria’s neck, and unto her shoulders. The fingers then swept down, finding spots in Gloria’s underarms to stroke.

“Ehehehehe!” Gloria reacted right away, her arms pulling in response to the tickling. Her armpits were not her worst spot, but there were definitely one of her more sensitive spots, and after trying to fight the laughter all this time, she finally gave in, giggling wildly, punctuated with the occasional laugh. It wasn’t so bad in her right armpit, the arm that was just pointed out to her side at shoulder level, but her left armpit, the one that had been stretched straight up, gave Victoria plenty of area to explore, and Victoria was doing just that.

“She’s just so ticklish all over, I never really needed to intentionally search for spots.” Alicia responded, which was partially true, Gloria was sure. Gloria wasn’t exactly the most difficult girl to tickle, or get a reaction from with minimal effort. A person, especially one who had as good a knack for tickling as Alicia, wouldn’t have needed to be too exploratory to find enough ticklish spots to reduce Gloria to hysterics without trying too hard.

“I can believe that.” Victoria responded. As her fingers continued to move over Gloria’s hairless hollows, Victoria stepped up further on the stepping stool, and suddenly Gloria found herself tit-to-tit with the mother superior, her own large breasts being pressed against by Victoria’s even more impressive breasts. It was a strange sensation for Gloria, as her nipples had become erect during this time, the light tickling being the likely catalyst. Now she found her nipples poking into Victoria’s own breasts, and every time Gloria laughed or struggled, she found her own breasts rubbing against Victoria’s, only further hardening her nipples.

The fingers finally moved away from Gloria’s armpits, moving backwards to her shoulder blades. The movement was a blessing for Gloria as her back wasn’t ticklish, and she was able to get some breath back into her lungs. It did little for her nipple situation though, as Victoria pushed in a little closer as her fingers danced along Gloria’s back, Gloria’s deep and fast breathing making her breasts rise and fall rapidly, and Gloria’s nipples were feeling like they were hard enough to cut glass as they pressed into Victoria’s own breasts.

“There is so much flesh on a human being, and so much of it interacts differently to different touches, different states of mind, different situations…” Victoria’s fingers found their way lower, beneath the shoulder blades, and onto her lower back, but more to her sides, around her kidneys, causing a notable reaction from Gloria.

“Ehehhehehe! Stop!” Gloria giggled and squealed. She could no longer hold back the laughter as Victoria’s hands continued to tease and gently tickle her flesh. She began to struggle now, no longer trying to hold still and take it, but wanting to get away from those exploring hands. The bondage, of course, offered very little room for her to move around and Victoria took full advantage of it, her fingers continuing their feather light dance with such accuracy and consistency that Gloria might have well just been holding still. Gloria laughed as Victoria continued to tickle the sides of her lower back. Dawn had once told Gloria that you could make a person pee themselves easier if you tickled them right over their kidneys. Gloria didn’t know if that was true or not, but she really hoped she didn’t find out.

“In time child, when I’m finished.” Was the only response Victoria made, her fingers continuing their methodical little dance over Gloria’s bare flesh.

As Gloria laughed, she couldn’t help but notice the way Victoria was looking at her. If Dawn had been tickling her, Dawn would have been teasing Gloria, her grinning ear to ear, taunting Gloria about how she couldn’t stop what Dawn was doing and taunting her about what she was going to do next. Not only that, but had Gloria not been Dawn’s daughter, she would have been teasing Gloria about her erect nipples, or if it was a guy, mercilessly teasing them about their erection. Victoria was the exact opposite. Her movements were clinical, her face the definition of neutral, but her eyes seemed to be taking everything in. Each twitch of the muscle, each breath, each sound Gloria made, Victoria seemed to be making mental notes. If Dawn was the tickling version of lust, then Victoria was the tickling version of clinical detachment.

“Now let us move a little lower…”

“Whoa! Eeheheheheeee!” Victoria’s fingers dipped down, and Gloria’s eyes bugged out for a moment as she felt Victoria’s nails skittering over her butt. The surprise was twofold, the first being that Victoria had decided to tickle her in such a spot, and the second being just how ticklish her ass was. It was one of the few places she had never really had tickled, and it was alarming how much she found herself laughing and twitching as Victoria scraped her nails over her buns, and particularly when she got to the part where her ass cheeks met the backs of her legs, though admittedly her right cheek was less vulnerable then her left, given the way it was angled.

“Hmm…” Was all Victoria said, then moved her hands further down and began tickling Gloria’s left thigh, her large breasts finally moving away from Gloria’s chest, her nipples now standing out like two rigid points, straining for more attention.

Victoria’s hands moved down slowly to Gloria’s knee, giving the back of the knee several swirls with her fingers, and finally moving downwards to the exposed foot. Vitoria paused only for a moment, letting Gloria get some semblance of control back into her breathing before her fingers wiggled under the exposed sole.

“Eheheheheheheh shit! Fuck!” Gloria squealed, not wanting to swear in front of Victoria, but doing it out of reflex as her foot wiggled in its bondage. Now she just laughed, not even trying to fight the urge as Victoria fluttered her nails under her sole. It only lasted a minute, but Gloria was gasping when Victoria came to a stand in front of her, hands crossing over her impressive chest as she simply stared into Gloria’s eyes. It wasn’t until Gloria’s breathing had gotten back under control that Victoria spoke.

“She certainly is very ticklish. There are many sensitive spots. We could get her to hysterics in less than five minutes.” Victoria observed. “Where would you like to start?”

“How about the armpits?” Alicia suggested.

“They are certainly sensitive enough…” Victoria reached a finger out and began to gently stroke it along Gloria’s armpit causing Gloria’s face to become a mask of restrained mirth. “But I think we can do better. Try her lower ribs.” Victoria suggested, removing her finger and walking around so that she was standing behind Gloria. “Do keep in mind, I will be grading you on this, so despite her being your friend, do not hold back.” Victoria walked full circle, so she was standing in front of Gloria again, though this time she was standing sideways so she was facing Gloria and Alicia. “You have done very well with Dawn, but I would hate to think she is the only person you can tickle well. If you do not do well, I may have to shift your lessons to a more... hands on approach.” Victory smiled sweetly, and Alicia swallowed heavily.
Well, shit. There goes any chance of a light tickling, Gloria thought. She couldn’t really blame Alicia. It seemed that Victoria wanted her going full blast, and if Gloria was in Alicia’s place, she certainly would. Who would want to be tortured by Victoria? Gloria imagined the list was very short. As Alicia raised her hands and approached her, Gloria braced herself.

“EEHEHEEHHAHAAHAHAHA!” Gloria exploded into frenzied laughter as Alicia began tickling her lower ribs, using a much firmer touch than the one Victoria had used, and giving Gloria no chance at all of fighting for control.

“Very good.” Victoria nodded her head.

Alicia’s fingers continued to make short work of Gloria’s short ribs, mainly working the lower and floating ribs, but every several seconds letting her finger crawl slowly up Gloria’s sides quite a few inches, even with the tops of Gloria’s breasts, and teasing her armpits, before moving down again to focus on the lower ribs.

Gloria was going apeshit. The constant moving kept her body from adapting and getting used to the tickling, and as her lower ribs was one of her worst spots, the constant tickling there was causing the frantic laughter to pour out of her like water going over a raging waterfall.
“AAHAHAHAHAAAHA NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA STOP AHAHAHA!” The tickling of Gloria’s sides continued non-stop for what seemed like forever to Gloria until her own laughter became a series of hysterical gibberish mixed with gasps for air and silent laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA CAN’T AHAHAHAHAHA BREATH!” Gloria cried out before she was laughing silently, face forced into a frozen hysterical smile as her mouth worked. But nothing came out before she managed to suck in a desperate breath, only to have it explode again into hysterical laughter and more silent begging.

“I think I need to give her a breather, or she’ll pass out.” Alicia observed, pulling her hands back. She gave a look to Victoria, seeking approval.

“I do not know if a full break is needed. Let me see if you can keep her in a state of constant giggling while she recovers her breath.” Victoria suggested.

“Sure thing.” Alicia’s fingers slowed down and moved away from Gloria’s flesh, her nails just scraping over them in the lightest way possible, her attacking digits slowing down, causing Gloria’s laughter to slow down in response.

“Ehehehehe ehehehe.” Gloria’s laughter died down, eventually, as she sucked in as much air as she could. The continuous tickling, even though lighter than before, still kept her giggling like mad. It was a break, but not really, like going from running speed to a light jog.

“Now, let us start it up again. This time, you do as you wish. I look forward to seeing what you do.” Victoria said, watching with a neutral expression on her face.

“Ok. Let’s give her the rib wrecker.” Alicia said, her hands reaching up, and starting just below Gloria’s ribs, dug in, and began to massage in the way only a tickler knows how to massages ribs, which is to say deep and fast.

“FUCKING AHHAHAAHAHAH SHIT!” Gloria would have been pulling herself up by the arms, had she not been bound in the way she was. Of course, she was bound in the way she was, meaning she was going nowhere, meaning she was laughing her impressive ass off as Alicia worked her sides. Starting from above the hips, working upwards to just below her pits, and then back down again. Up and down Alicia’s fingers worked.

“I’M AHAHAHA GONNA AHAHAHA PISS MYSELF!” Gloria threw this out as a last ditch effort. A last attempt, to try and get a reprieve from her current ticklish fate.

“That’s ok.” Alicia said, moving closer to Gloria so she was practically whispering in her ear. “We have plenty of extra pairs of panties for you, and let’s face it, worse comes to worse, this wouldn’t be the first time you didn’t wear panties for a while.”

A normal girl might have blushed, but nothing that Alicia said was a lie for Gloria, and well, Gloria was Gloria. While going without underwear wasn’t exactly a common thing for her, it wasn’t exactly an impossible either. In fact, Gloria could remember one time when she was playing extreme Frisbee with Alicia, Mandy, and Rod, where she “accidently” had forgotten her panties, and flashed her bare ass to Rod more than a few times. She had been tempted to flash her cleanly shaved snatch at him, especially when she noticed the massive bulge in his pants, but had resisted. Dawn had told her more than once: "Don’t give it away for free, make them work for it", and that also included Rod, no matter how massive his cock was in his pants, and from the way it was straining every time Gloria jumped, it was pretty massive. Of course, Gloria knew exactly how panty-wetting massive it was now, and she fucked it every chance she got.

“COME AAHAHAAHAH ON!” Gloria pleaded as Alicia continued to work her ribs in a frenzy of ticklish movements, drawing her out of her warm (and slightly moist) memories.

“She’s pretty sensitive here, too.” Alicia kneeled down slightly and began rolling a finger in Gloria’s navel. Her spare hand found a hip bone and began to tweak it.

“FUCK FUCK AHAHAHAAHAH FUCK!” Gloria would have thrown her head back and howled if she could have.

“Well done. Now, I think I will lend a hand.” Victoria stepped around behind Gloria. One of her hands slipped down, and began to stroke the exposed armpit of Gloria’s hand which was bound almost straight up, while her other hand reached out and began tickling the upturned sole of Gloria’s raised leg.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!” Gloria was dying. She was dying, dying from laughter. She couldn’t stop laughing, and the tickling wouldn’t stop. The way the wheel worked, it was a great piece off bondage gear, and it left so many places open to be explored by ticklish fingers, especially ones as skilled as Victoria’s and Alicia’s.

“You know, it seems only fair, that since this is the reason she is here, for Gloria to be punished in an appropriate way.”

Gloria heard the voice, though it was more like background noise, her own frantic laughter and breathing pounding in her ears. It began to lesson though, as the tickling finally moved away from her armpit and her foot. Gloria was considerably grateful for that. Her gratefulness disappeared only a few moments later, as she felt something very strange.

Her panties were pulled aside from the back. Gloria was still being tickled on her belly, so her mind was focusing on that particular sensation, but the next one would have made her jump a mile had she not been bound.

“WHAHAHAHAAHAHA THE AHAHAHA FUCK!?” Gloria practically screamed as she felt a very soft invader begin to probe her puckered anus. A million thoughts raced through her mind in a few seconds, but the biggest one was “Oh my god! Is mother superior tickling my asshole!?”. And of course, as Gloria’s impressive ass muscles tightened reflexively, she knew it was the obvious truth. Gloria was having her asshole tickled with a feather by Victoria.

“Language, now. There is no need to swear in the house of the Lord.” Victoria chastised Gloria as she continued to deftly flick the tip of her stiff feather against her anus. It was only inch or so of flesh, but it was incredibly sensitive, and somebody who knew what they were doing could make most people crazy, and Victoria knew much more than most.

“Are you tickling her-“ Alicia began, stopping her tickling of Gloria’s stomach, though it did little to abate the hysterical screams pouring out of her friend.

“Yes, I’m tickling her anus. It seemed fitting that as it was her use of this particular orifice that got her into this situation, it be this particular orifice that suffer. A poetic justice, if you will.” Victoria said, her one hand holding Gloria’s shapely ass cheeks apart, while the other continued to flick the feather against her asshole. “In time you will learn how to tickle this particular region of the body. As you can see, it is a very effective.”

“Yeah, she’s really going nuts.” Alicia admitted, watching as her friend thrashed as much as humanly possible on the Wheel.

“Many people do not realize how ticklish this spot is. Or how ticklish a person’s backside is. Come around here, please.” Victoria instructed Alicia.

“Wow, um, this is different.” Alicia said, her eyes gluing themselves to Gloria’s shapely, partially nude ass, her panties pulled to the side while the other hand deftly twirled the feather against the puckered anus. Gloria, for her part, was obviously trying to clamp her ass shut, her ass muscles as taught as possible, and making for a rather impressive sight. Alicia had seen Gloria in some pretty skimpy wear, but she hadn’t seen her naked in a long time, and she certainly had never seen her as exposed as this: her bare asshole on display, and even a bit of her sex showing with how Victoria had pulled the panties down and to the side.

“Is it hot in here, or is it just me?” Alicia said, fanning her face, and feeling rather flushed at seeing Gloria in such a position. Admittedly, this was a whole new level. Or perhaps a “hole” new level would be a more fitting way of phrasing it.

“AAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHA!” Gloria for her part was completely oblivious to her friends reaction or even that Alicia had move around behind her. Her eyes were almost pinched shut as tightly as her butthole was, tears streaming down her face as laughter pierced with shrieks and babbled pleading. She couldn’t believe how sensitive her asshole was. Well, she could. She had never really had anal sex before, but more than one or two boys had tried to convince her to give it a whirl (tens of thousands of porn stars couldn’t be wrong, could they?) and she had learned that at least her ass was off limits for dick, but she would have never guessed that she was ticklish here, and certainly not to the extent that she was feeling at the moment.

“Now, Alicia, while I am tickling her neither orifice, I would like you to begin tickling her butt cheeks. The spots where the back of the legs meet the backside tends to be a particularly sensitive spot for most people, and I imagine it will not be any different for her. Make sure you move around though. Tickle all over her cheeks, as it will keep her guessing and will further sensitize her backside.” Victoria explained in her clinical voice, the feather continuously flicking over the brown bullseye, making it twitch and shiver.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!” Gloria wasn’t sure she had ever laughed as hard as she was laughing now. She felt Alicia’s fingernails (seriously, how long had she let them grow?!) scribbling all over her ass cheeks, which alone would have made her howl and tighten them reflexively, but to make matters worse, her ass was being held surprisingly firmly by Victoria, who was simply terrorizing her asshole with the feather.

Gloria was in a state of Hell, to put it simply. She was laughing her ass off (almost literally as it was being worked over by two extremely skilled ticklers) in a way she had never done before. She was starting to understand why Dawn was afraid of Victoria. Of course, Gloria imagined that Dawn had always gone easy on her, but even still, Victoria was definitely proving why she was known (and feared) as the best tickler in the Church, let alone of all Stocksvill. She certainly had a very good understanding of human anatomy, at least when it came to tickling. Gloria wasn’t shocked that her ass was ticklish, though she was shocked about just how ticklish it was, but she was certainly shocked by how ticklish her asshole was and how well Victoria was able to exploit it.

Gloria wasn’t sure how long she was tickled in this way. She did know that by the time it stopped, she was a sobbing, hysterical, babbling wreck, unable to even plead for mercy, all of her breath being forced from her in laughter-ladened gibberish. She was screaming, crying, babbling, sobbing, and more than a little breathless. And then it stopped. It finally stopped, and Gloria sucked in the air like it was Mana from God himself.

“Oh…Ahahahahaha…God….ahahahaha…please…” Gloria blinked the tears out of her eyes.

“Relax child. We are done for now.” The sound of Victoria’s voice carried to Gloria’s ears, but she needed a few minutes to process the words. She still wasn’t exactly clear-headed at the moment.

“Just breath, Gloria.” Alicia was there, gently patting Gloria on the cheek, a look of concern on her face. It was something of a rarity when it came to tickling a person for Alicia. She was no Dawn, but she certainly did seem to enjoy it as a rule

“Trying…eheehehahaha…” Gloria responded, trying to get back as much air as she could to put the inferno in her lungs out. It was working though. Slowly she was getting control of her body back, and it felt like bliss. “Oh…that was…”

“Purifying of the sole, yes?” Victoria cut in, her head tilted to the side slightly. “After all, that is why you came here. To pay penance for your sins.”

“Yes…exactly right.” Gloria tried to keep as much of a poker face as possible. It wasn’t exactly easy when one’s face was as red as a beet and they had a tear streaked face.

“Well, I do think this is a good down payment. Of course, you still have more deposits to make.” Victoria stated the fact like an account reader a ledger.

“Are you kidding?!” Gloria couldn’t control herself. “I was about to die! If you tickled me anymore, I would have had a heart attack, or a stroke, or something!”

“If you were a less fit girl, I might agree, but you are a fit girl, are you not?” Victoria stated. “You are very active, young, and it is very unlikely you would suffer any serious harm from being tickled like this, as much discomfort as it brings you, and that is the point, is it not?” Victoria paused, looking Gloria in the eyes. “You came here to seek absolvement for your sins through suffering, which is what we gave you. However, simply being here for an hour does not mean your life is in any real danger, or that you have atoned for your sins.”

“And how much suffering do I need to go through?” Gloria wasn’t exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, but she could read through the lines here, and it was not a pleasant reading.

“Well, that is for Alicia to decide, but I would believe another three or four visits, at least.” A shadow of a smile flickered over Victoria’s lips. “It will be good practice for her, especially given how responsive you are, Gloria. Like mother, like daughter, I suppose.”

“Oh, gee, great. Love to help a friend. Especially when I’m cleansing my soul.” Gloria was sure her fake smile and happy tone in her voice was as tangible as a brick wall, but she was too exhausted to care at the moment. She just wanted out of here.

“Well, good.” Victoria responded, and Gloria could have sworn it was in exactly the same tone and with the same fake smile as herself, but that just seemed wrong. This was Victoria after all. “Now, you may leave and continue on with your day.”

“Thank you. I will do that.” Gloria said, and in a wink, she was out of the dungeon and up the stairs. She wasn’t going to stand around in that torture dungeon for any more time she had to, and thankfully, that was now none. At least for today. As she was fleeing the basement, she noted that the door to the room where Dawn had previously been active was open. Dawn was gone, and Gloria had missed her because her asshole was getting tickled. Not exactly a story she wanted to tell her grandchildren, but a story none-the-less.

Thank you Cosmo AC! I had sort of thought you'd never take us to Stocksvill again. Glad I was wrong. Hot addition to the series.

Excellent story! Love the details and the "clinical" approach of Victoria. Will you write a continuation using the "toe breakers"? Love to read about how they work he he he:)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back