• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Retreat M/M

Tickle_Mistress

Craig knew he needed to get away, but to a remote castle in the mountains was a little too "away for him, but Randy promised him a unique birthday gift. He drove what seemed like an eturnity on the Interstate. The castle was at the top of Mount Fontrel. The air was thin and brisk, but refreshing all the same.

Craig reachd the top of the mountain and pulled his car onto a dirt and stone covered parking lot. He sat and looked at the castle for a time, then got out. As he walked towards it, he could hear laughter, soft laughter to hysterically pitched laughter. HIs skin shivered and tingled was the laughter got louder.Pleas to stop were mixed in, making him a bit nervous. He knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

When it did open, he was met by a small, bald man in a loose fitting Dasho robe. He was bare foot and his feet were quite pink.

"Ah..! Welcome! you must be Craig. I am Stan. I will be work "retreat Master" for your time here" Do come in so you can get settled in." Craig followed Stan up the winding stairs and into a large suite of rooms.

Craig looked around. "Man! This in incredible! This is bigger than my livingroom and bedroom combined!" He looked around somemore and heard the laughter again, only closer this time. "May I ask ... Why i keep hearing some much laughter and giggling?"

Stan smiled. "This is a ticklng retreat. Your frend told us how ticklish you were and how you loved being tickled, so he sent you to us.. to fulfill your every ticklish wish!"

Craig shivered, then smiled. "Do I get to tickle you back?" Stan's smile broaden. "I am extremely ticklish and welcome being tickled back!"

On the bed was a white Dasho robe for Craig to put on. "You only wear underwear beneath your robe. I will leave so you can change, but I will be back for a little "playfullness"!

Craig stripped off his clothes and put on the Dasho robe and waited for Stan to return. When Stan returned, he led him into another room in the siute. This room had stocks, a large frame, cuffs dangling frm the wall and from the ceiling and a chair with what looked like a padded rest in teh front. That is where Stan led Craig first.

"Have a seat in this chair and place your arms forward and above your head." Craig sat down and Stan fixed him the way he wanted him to be. Craig shifted nervously around in the chair.

Stan smiled. "Nervous right about now? Craig nodded. Stan sat in the sear behind him. He lightly stroked his nails up Craigs ribs. Craig jumped nearly out of his skin. "HEY! This tickles!" craig squirmed as Stan continued ticklng his ribs. Laughter welled up in Craig. Finally he let go with loug laughter. Stan worked his fingertips down to Craig's hips and waist, making him jump and thrash about. Craig's chrtles of laughter turned explosive as his hips were attacked.

"S-S-S-TOP! I- I CAN'T STAN IT! HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH..... NO! NO! .....NOT THERE! NO--- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH ....P-P-PLEHEHEHEEHEASE!" Craig's pleadings turned into hard laughter as he felt Stan's fingertips ticklng across his waistline and up nto his underarms. He bucked wildly as Stan took two shaving brushes and tickled his underarms. Craig felt himself becoming arroused by being so intensly tickled. Stan noticed it as well and reached his hand down and strokes Craig's inner thigh. Craig jumps and giggles harder, hopif that Stan will keep ticklng him there.

Stan feels himself becoming excited, his skin tingling as Craig's laughter reaches a feverish pitch. Stan keeps ticklng up and down Craigs inner thighs and then over to his hips again. Craig pulls franticly at his bindings till he reaches .....

Stan stopped ticklng him and let him collapse into a hysterical heap. Stan sat down and began shivering and getting giggly as Craig recovers from his ticklish afterglow.

Craig walked quietly over to Stan and lossened his robe and let it fall to the floor. He slid his hands down Stan's shouldersa nd arms , then ran his fingertips over Stan's belly. Stan began squirming as he felt Crag's touch on his belly. Craig began whispering tickle taunts into Stan's ear. Craig moved his fingertips faster over Stan's belly and midsection, causing raucous laughter out of such a small man. Craig pinned himdoqwn on the couch and began ticklng his ribs and underarms as Stan mixed laughter ith struggles.

Craig tied Stan's wrists over his head and tied his feet apart. Stan smiled approvingly, but then burst nto laughter as he fetl Craig's fignernals on the delicate soles of his feet.Craig ran his nails over the bottoms and arches of Stan's ticklsih feet til Stan pleaded for him to stop.

"Shall I go further up and see what makes you laugh?" Craig taunted. Stan's lip quivered as he whispered "yes" to Craig. Craig slowly strokes his nails from Stan's hips up his ribcage. Stan shrieked with uncontrolable laughter, giggling and gasping for air. Craig stopped to let Stan catch his breath, when there was a knock at the door.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back