• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ballerina Bests the Bullies (final short story in this series) - FF/F; F/F; FFF/F

kevinhart

Fourth and final edition of a series of shorts.

Part 3 can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-s-tickle-fight-(FF-F-F-F)-(third-short-story)

Part 2 is here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-failed-revenge-(second-short-story)-F-F-FF-F

And Part 1 is here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?293774-Ballerina-tickled-by-rivals-(FF-F)-short-story

Ballerina Bests the Bullies

It had been about a month since Rachel had last been tickled by her rivals at Hugo's Dance Studio. Rachel had been extra careful not to do anything to stand out, and had regularly worn a conventional black leotard like most of the other girls, instead of the signature red leotard that she used to wear. Rachel was trying to make the best of her new ballet life under Jane's thumb, and she noticed that even the quick pokes and tickles by Jane and Ann had stopped. Rachel was ready to shrug off the whole ordeal as water under the bridge. Rachel even had invited her two sisters, Jackie and Ally, to pick her up from dance this week so that they could see Hugo's Dance Studio.

Class had ended and Rachel was waiting by the door for her sisters to arrive. As always, Jane and Ann were picking things up and wiping down the balancing beams. The girls are, of course, all still wearing their leotards and ballet tights: Jane is a shapely 27 year old blonde wearing a black leotard, Ann is a shorter 24 year old redhead wearing a pink leotard, and Rachel is a 25 year old raven haired beauty now also wearing a black leotard. Rachel headed back into the dance studio, getting impatient because her sisters were taking so long to arrive.

"Still hanging out?" Jane asked?

"Yes, my sisters are late, and I was really hoping to show them around," Rachel said.

"Oh," Jane replied, "I didn't know you were bringing guests? Did you email me for approval?"

Rachel looked confused. "I thought we only had to do that if we were bringing guests to dance. They're just coming by to look around and take me home," Rachel said.

"I don't knoooow," Ann remarked. "Sounds like a rules violation to me."

"Come on guys," Rachel said nervously, "I thought we were all friends again."

"Hey Jane," Ann said mischievously, "are ballerinas just as ticklish while wearing black leotards as red ones?"

Rachel's eyes widened.

"Hmm," Jane said, "I suspect the material is the same, so the color shouldn't affect how ticklish a girl is."

Rachel ran to the front door and cracked it open, hoping her sisters had arrived. Unfortunately, they were nowhere to be found.

"Hey Rachel, would you help us carry these ballet tights in back before you leave?" Jane called out.

Assuming the girls had just been trying to scare her, Rachel came back inside and took an armful of ballet tights. But as soon as she had her arms full, she felt Ann's fingers dancing up and down her sides.

"Now don't drop 'em!" Ann sang as she tickled Rachel's sides.

Rachel immediately began squeaking and trying not to drop the ballet tights.

Jane watched and smirked. "If you can hold onto the ballet tights while I count to 10, we'll forego any more tickling for today's transgression. Ready? 1-2-3..."

Rachel held on with all her might, fighting the urge to drop what was in her hands and protect her precious sides and pits from Ann's onslaught.

"7-8-9..." Jane continued as Rachel began to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But at the last second, Ann goosed Rachel's sides, causing Rachel to jump, yelp, and drop her entire load of ballet tights.

"Aw, so close," Jane remarked as Ann hurriedly put a surprised Rachel into a full nelson, making Rachel's upper body ever so vulnerable to Jane's coming attack.

Rachel looked on with fear as Jane approached. "I thought we had a truce," Rachel pleaded.

"So let's see how ticklish you are today," Jane said as she began to explore Rachel's body with her ten fingers, alternating between tickling her ribs, pits, and her flat in-shape tummy.

Rachel again clenched her eyes and laughed uncontrollably as she had learned just to submit to Jane's punishments.

"You're becoming quite the obedient thing," Jane said as she tickled Rachel's ribs with her nails, causing Rachel to buck instinctively to try to get free.

"No use trying to get away from me!" Ann said, holding Rachel tight in the full nelson. Ann continued, "I say we use all these tights she dropped to tie her to the balancing beams and tickle every inch of her body! I want to get those feet again!"

Rachel didn't even put up a fight as the girls led her to the balancing beams. She even lied down on the mat as instructed at Jane's command, face up. Jane and Ann took each of Rachel's arms and tied each one to a balancing beam. They then did the same to each of her legs, stretching her taut. The girls stood over Rachel and looked down.

"Now we're going to tickle you all we want!" Ann said.

"Let's go for a full hour," Jane suggested eagerly.

"Wait, what?" Rachel said in surprise. A sense of dread crept over Rachel as she imagined 20 fingers and 20 fingernails running all over her exposed, vulnerable body and feet for the next hour, with nothing to protect her but a skintight leotard and tights.

"But...but I've done everything you've asked!" Rachel begged.

Ann snickered. "Oh we totally know we've been bullying you these past few weeks," she said. "But you totally deserved it."

Jane started giggling. "Yes, did you really think we cared about rules? I don't even get to make the rules. My father sold this place to another buyer yesterday. Turns out it was operating at a loss. So I'm not even manager anymore. But I figured you wouldn't find out until next session when the announcement was made. So I knew I had to get you one last time tonight."

Ann joined in, "Yeah! This is our last chance, so we're going to get you good!"

Rachel continued to plead with her captors. "I won't even try to get you guys back. Just let me up and let's start with a clean slate. We'll all be equals again! Look, I know I probably rubbed my hot bod and ballet skills in your faces when Hugo was here, but trust me, I've learned my lesson. We can all go back to being ballet sisters!"

Jane and Ann looked at one another.

"Hear that Ann, she still thinks her bod is hotter than ours?" Jane remarked.

"And that she has better ballet skills than us!" Ann said.

"One hour of tickling!" Jane proclaimed.

"Can't wait to get those feet!" Ann said as she rushed to sit on Rachel's legs facing her feet, while Jane positioned herself on top of Rachel's arms ready to dig into her upper body.

"Any last words?" Jane asked.

Rachel closed her eyes and braced for impact as twenty fingers dug into her sensitive body. Rachel let out a long high pitched shriek followed by endless laughter as Jane eagerly tickled Rachel's ribs without pause, while Ann did the same to Rachel's soles. The girls were giving a lengthy, hearty tickling to two of Rachel's most ticklish spots. Because Rachel was stretched taut, and because the weight of the girls was on her, she was unable to move or even squirm, and she was stuck simply lying there in place and taking whatever tickle torment the girls dished out to her. Jane smiled satisfyingly as her nails glided smoothly along the sleek leotard that snugly hugged Rachel's upper body.

After about five minutes of non-stop tickling, Jane signaled to Ann to give Rachel a break. The girls continued to mount Rachel as she caught her breath.

"OMG! Don't ever do that again!" Rachel begged.

"Now," Jane said, "which of us is hotter again?"

Rachel bit her lip and said sheepishly, "We're both equally hot?"

"Wrong answer!" Jane exclaimed. "Ann, you go five minutes on her toes while I go five minutes on her stomach."

"NO!" Rachel yelled as the girls dug their fingers into her toes and tummy.

"Wow there's not an ounce of fat on you," Jane said as she dug her fingers like a claw into Rachel's stomach. Rachel desperately wanted to curl up into a ball, but she was stretched taut and couldn't move at all.

As Jane tickled Rachel's stomach, she started to become slightly envious of Rachel's apparently perfect waistline, and decided to move onto other areas. Jane switched over to Rachel's pits, and Ann moved to Rachel's knees and thighs. Rachel could do nothing but endlessly laugh and submit as the girls tickled every inch of her body. Finally, they gave her another break.

"Okay, you get a break," Jane said as she poked Rachel's torso every couple of seconds.

"Then why...AH!...why are you still...AH!...poking me?" Rachel asked.

"Oh, these are your breaks. Poking instead of tickling," Jane replied as she continued to poke.

Ann grew impatient. "Come on, let's get to the good stuff!"

"Hmm," Jane pondered, "what's one place we haven't tried to tickle you yet?"

Jane slowly moved her hands down to Rachel's pubic mound and Ann secured Rachel's legs in place.

Rachel instinctively began to tense up. Even her sisters hadn't tickled her in that particular spot, but whenever she had a boyfriend, he would always have to deal with Rachel's hands reflexively rushing to protect her hyper-vulnerable pubic mound when they were fooling around.

"NONONO!" Rachel pleaded. "That's below the belt!"

"Literally," Jane said as she spider tickled Rachel's pubic mound.

Rachel almost jumped out of her skin as her eyes widened and as she let out a loud scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rachel screeched as Jane continued the torture.

"Who's hotter?" Jane inquired in a demanding tone.

"You're hotter! You're hotter!" Rachel gave in, hoping the torment would stop.

Jane tickled Rachel's pubic mound for a few more seconds and then stopped.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Jane said saucily.

"Please let me up," Rachel said in a defeated tone.

"But it's only been thirty minutes!" Jane said as Rachel winced.

"Okay Ann, let's trade places," Jane commanded as she gently fluttered the tips of her fingers over Rachel's breasts, causing Rachel to squeak. "You go five on Rachel's ribs this time."

Rachel looked forlorn as Ann mounted her.

Jane walked over to the side and got her smart phone.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Rachel said as she saw Jane playing with her phone.

"Oh," Jane began casually, "since this is our last tickle session with you, I'm going to take a video. Can you imagine if all the other girls saw you losing your composure like this? And if they saw how ticklish you are? They'd probably poke you all the time!"

"NO!" Rachel exclaimed as Jane tried to get her camera to work. "Jane, come on, that's not fair!"

"Oh, don't worry," Jane said, "we'll never show anyone as long as you don't try to show us up."

"You mean as long as I don't make YOU jealous!" Rachel said angrily.

"How could you make me jealous? Didn't you just admit that I'm hotter than you? But I'd better not see you wear the red again!" Jane admonished.

"But I like the red," Rachel stated as Ann began tickling her all over her upper body.

"Come on, start filming," Ann said impatiently.

"Hang on, I may have to reboot this ridiculous phone," Jane said as she fiddled with her phone.

Lost in the tickling, Rachel laughed and laughed as she now worried that she would spend the rest of her ballet days never allowed to outshine Jane. She dreaded the thought of the other girls seeing her laugh and squirm while tickled, and she became even more worried about the number of girls who would poke her playfully or tickle her feet to take her down a notch if they knew her secret.

But before Jane was able to restart her phone, all three girls turned towards the door to the studio, which had made a loud thud as it flung open.

Standing at the door were two gorgeous women. One was tall and shapely with long blonde hair, wearing skintight blue workout clothes. The other was shorter and younger with red hair, also wearing sexy pink workout clothes. Both appeared to be in their 20s, and both looking angrily at what was going on.

"Who are you?" asked Jane.

The tall blonde replied, "I'm Jackie. This is Ally. We're Rachel's sisters. We've come to pick her up. She's told us all about you. That's why we came in our workout clothes. It'll be easier for us to maneuver as we tickle your lights out."

Jane's eyes widened as she watched the two girls approach her.

"Wait," Jane said. "We can resolve this. Let me just untie your sister and you can go. Ann!"

Ann looked disappointed as she loosened the ballet tights, allowing Rachel to escape and run to her sisters. Rachel hid behind her sisters as Jackie and Ally continued to size up Jane and Ann.

"Okay, now go!" Jane commanded as she made a shooing motion with her hand.

"I don't think so," Jackie replied. "I know you're used to being the boss, but so am I. I used to tickle Rachel all the time. She was so ticklish. And you remind me a lot of her. I'll bet you're ticklish too."

Jane took off running. Jackie and Ally began to chase Jane, while Anne tried to fight them off. Ally, who was built as strongly as Anne, managed to wrestle Anne down to the mat while Jackie attempted to tie Anne with the nearby ballet tights, so that the three would have Jane all to themselves.

Meanwhile, Jane reached the exit, but Rachel blocked her. Jane and Rachel then began circling each other again. Jane crouched and extended her hands in a tickling stance, causing Rachel to use her arms to defensively cover her body.

"Rachel!" Ally called out as she held Ann while Jackie tied her snugly, "you have to fight back!"

Jane swiped at Rachel's side, causing her to yelp and jerk to the other side.

"You can do it!" Ally said.

Jane swiped at Rachel's other side, causing her to yelp and jerk away again.

"I've got you now!" Jane said.

Out of nowhere, Rachel dove into Jane's upper body with both sets of fingers, taking everyone, including Rachel herself, by surprise. Jane let out a howl like no one had ever heard as she jumped backward. Jane turned beet red as she realized her secret had been discovered.

Ally shouted, "She's super ticklish! Get her!"

Ally and Jackie bolted towards Jane and began tickling her everywhere. Jane laughed, screamed, and contorted as she squirmed, jerked, bucked, and nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Wait! Let Rachel get her!" Ally said.

Ally held Jane's arms behind her back securely. Ally was built more strongly than Jane, so try as she might, Jane was unable to get free. Jane's hyper ticklish body was completely exposed in her skintight black leotard as Rachel, smiling coyly, sauntered up to Jane, her hips swaying as she walked. Rachel stood in front of Jane and stood with her hands on her hips.

"Well, well, well," Rachel said satisfyingly.

"You'd better not touch me!" Jane exclaimed. "Or I'll..."

"Or you'll what?" Rachel said as she spidered Jane's ribs with both hands.

Jane lost all composure as she began to shriek like a banshee and turn her head from side to side.

"Wow, she's even more ticklish than you!" Jackie noted as she stood and watched.

"NONONOSTOPSTOPSTOP!!!" Jane shrieked as Rachel continued her effortless torment of Jane's upper body.

"Oh by the way," Rachel noted, "I totally wore that red leotard because it made me look hotter than you. And now that you're not manager, I'm going to do it again, and flaunt it every time!"

"What!" Jane began as Rachel dug into her flat stomach, causing Jane to howl and fall to the ground.

Ally quickly sat on Jane's legs facing her feet, as Jackie sat on Jane's arms. Rachel took her rightful place straddling Jane's waist. Jane looked terrified.

"Any last words?" Rachel asked?

"OKOKOK!" Jane pleaded. "Wear the red. Wear whatever you want. Flaunt whatever you want. You want me to admit that you're hotter than me? You are! Was I jealous because Hugo liked you best! Of course! Did I behave badly and abuse my power over you? Absolutely! Just let me up and it will all be over!"

Rachel's sisters looked at Rachel for command.

Rachel thought for a moment, and then looked down at Jane. "Jane," Rachel began, "what do they say about payback?"

Jane scowled. "You're a b...."

Before Jane could finish the sentence, thirty fingers dug into her super ticklish body. Ally dug into her soles, Jackie tickled her pits and neck, and Rachel endlessly tickled Jane's sensitive ribs. Jane reacted as if she were strapped to the electric chair, jerking and contorting every which way and shrieking so loud that the girls became worried that someone would hear and call the police. Jane also uttered every swear word imaginable.

"Better get the swear jar!" Rachel said vengefully as she dug her claws into Jane's midsection.

Jane had soon lost all control over her body as she was reduced to a babbling mess by all the tickling. Ally began to work on Jane's toes, while Jackie fluttered her fingers over Jane's breasts, causing Jane to buck especially wildly. Rachel was content to lightly squeeze Jane's sides and watch as her sisters did Jane in.

"PLEASEPLEASEPLEASESTOP!!!" Jane blurted out.

Meanwhile, Ann had worked herself out of the ballet tights in which she had been bound, and came running to help her friend. Jackie and Ally saw Ann coming, with fingers extended straight towards Rachel's sides to once again enslave her, and the sisters leapt up like superheroines to save the day. Jackie and Ally dug 20 fingers into Ann's vulnerable abs, causing Ann to bowl over and fall to the ground as the sisters dove into her to continue the attack.

This left Rachel alone with Jane, with Rachel still straddling her rival. But Rachel, now brimming with confidence, was no longer afraid of Jane.

"Now you're going to get it!" Jane said as she reached for Rachel's ribs, the fingers of her hands wiggling.

But Rachel quickly batted away Jane's hands and dug into Jane's ribs with her ten fingers.

Jane's arms fell to her sides as she began laughing and squirming again, too ticklish to defend herself.

"Wow, you're one of those people who can't fight back when tickled, just like me!" Rachel said sarcastically as she continued to tickle Jane. Rachel began poking Jane with her index fingers on various parts of her upper body. "So, should I let you up?" Rachel asked.

"YESYESYES!" Jane begged.

"I could keep doing this," Rachel said as she poked, "but I will prove that I'm the bigger person and let you go."

Rachel got up, leaving Jane to scurry off the floor and into the locker room. Meanwhile, Rachel's sisters had also let Ann up, who simply sat there, bewildered. The sisters helped Ann to her feet.

"Where'd Jane go?" asked Ann.

Jane, with her gym bag in tow, ran out the door, tossing her keys to Hugo's Dance Studio to Ann.

"I quit!" she exclaimed as she ran away with a mixture of shame and fear. "And none of you will ever get me again!" she called out as she got into her car and drove away.

"WTF was that?" Jackie said, confused.

"Well," Rachel responded, "I guess Jane thinks that everyone is as vindictive and petty as she is. I wouldn't have tickled her again. But she thinks that everyone is just like her."

Ann shrugged. "I'm kind of sick of the tickling myself. And you know what, Rach, you looked good in the red. To heck with what Jane said. Peace out!" she said as she tossed the keys to the studio to Rachel.

"So now what?" Ally asked.

"Well, we helped our sister and saved the day," Jackie said.

"I can't thank you guys enough," Rachel said.

"That's right! No one gets to tickle our sister except for us!" Ally said as Jackie and Ally turned towards Rachel with outstretched hands.

"No! Not that!" Rachel exclaimed as her sisters descended on her, with Rachel falling to the ground as a ticklish mess. Rachel's laughter could be heard outside Hugo's Dance Studio as the sun set on the final episode of this series of shorts.

Moral of the series: Toxic people will abuse whatever power they have, but will always lose it because they can't see the good in others, and will assume that everyone is toxic just like them.

Second lesson of the series: Girls in leotards and ballet tights tickling one another can be really hot.

Great stuff! Always good to see bullies get what’s coming to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this series! I used to dance and I can't imagine being tickled in one of those outfits! It would be unbearable for sure.

Am I a bad person for saying that Rachel mighta got what she deserved a bit there? :p She seemed like she was a bit arrogant. Maybe there could be a prequel where we see how Rachel was acting to the other girls that made them want to get her? IDK.

Love this series! I used to dance and I can't imagine being tickled in one of those outfits! It would be unbearable for sure.

Am I a bad person for saying that Rachel mighta got what she deserved a bit there? :p She seemed like she was a bit arrogant. Maybe there could be a prequel where we see how Rachel was acting to the other girls that made them want to get her? IDK.

Thanks. Yeah, I don't know about a prequel. Not sure how I'd work tickling into the prequel. I get what you are saying. It would be fun to see what led up to all of this, etc. If you want to write one, be my guest.

I might have an idea

Maybe you could do a normal sequel that goes into detail of Rachel's torture at the hands of her evil sisters!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back