• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Succubus F/f, Nonconsensual, 18+ only. part 1 of 2.

i64ever

TMF Regular
Beth was not troubled that the new woman in accounting, Jenna, had every man in the office eating out of her hand. Not only was she beautiful, the redhead could have passed as a model she was very touchy feely, always making contact them, a hand on the shoulder, quick touch on the arm, etc. You could almost see the guys drooling, enjoying every bit of physical contact, certain she was coming on to them.

Yes, Beth had seen it all before. You didn’t get to be 32 without watching men’s minds get blown by the new hotness. It would fade. Plus, Beth had been at the company for almost 15 years now. No one there held any romantic interest for her anymore even though she was currently between boyfriends. She had long since explored any flicker of attraction she might have had for one of the guys.

No, Beth’s problem with Jenna was that her ‘touchy feelieness’ also seemed to apply to her as well. Except, with her Jenna wasn’t just touching. She was tickling. Beth didn’t just get a light touch or a rub. Jenna could come up behind and give her ribs a good tweak, or her side a poke.

That, of course, drew out a loud giggle from Beth, or even a small shriek if Jenna hit a particularly sensitive spot. Beth was just too ticklish to hold it in. Then every eye in the office would be on her, causing Beth to blush with embarrassment. Well, every eye except Jenna’s, of course. The redhead would just continue on, apparently oblivious to the discomfort she had just cause.

Beth was very frustrated with the situation. She had always hated being tickled. It was a violation of her personal space, and it made her feel weak and powerless, forced to laugh when what you really wanted to do was to scream at the person to stop touching you. Jenna was bad enough, but how long until someone else in the office followed her lead? After all, her secret was out now, and there were a few practical jokers who would like to get in on such a thing.

What Beth couldn’t figure out was why? Jenna wasn’t tickling anyone else. Hell, she didn’t even touch the other women in the office the way she did the men. Was the redhead coming onto her? Did she think Beth was…was gay? That didn’t make any sense either.

Still, Beth was too embarrassed to say anything. No one would believe the tickling was abusive. She could claim sexual harassment, but that would open a huge can of worms, one she dreaded to face.

One day, however, Jenna went too far. Beth was up on a stepstool, reaching for a file box on a top shelf. Suddenly, Jenna was right beneath her, reaching up and slipping her fingertips into Beth’s underarms. Beth was wearing a short sleeve blouse that day, so Jenna was able to make direct contact with the super soft skin under Beth’s arms. Then those fingers had started vibrating.

Beth had started bellowing, deep, loud belly laughs. Her armpits had always been one of her more ticklish spot, and Jenna hit them just right. Her entire body was shaking! Worse, up on the stool, she had nowhere to go! All she could do was keep laughing and wait for Jenna to stop.

Of course, Jenna tickled her for longer than she ever had before, 30 maybe even 60 seconds! It didn’t end until Beth fell off the stool, only to be caught by Jenna and eased to her feet.
“Watch that first step,” Jenna had said, “It’s a doozy.”

Everyone laughed. Not just a chuckle, but loud and deep. They were gawking at Beth now, and she felt her face go completely red. She quickly made a hasty retreat.

Things got even worse at a meeting that afternoon. Beth came early as usual. Jenna came minutes before it stated and managed to snag a seat right next to her. At that point it was too late for Beth to get up and move without making a scene. She stayed put. A mistake.

Beth shot Jenna a glance, hoping to meet her eyes and discern her intent, maybe even giving her a warning glance, to tell her she wasn’t playing. But Jenna was talking to Frank on her other side, apparently paying Beth no attention at all.

That ended as soon as the meeting began and the boss started droning on about the first agenda item. Beth suddenly felt a hand on her knee under the table. She was wearing a skirt, so the only fabric between that hand and Beth’s bare skin were her nylons.

Beth jumped a foot, turned again to look at Jenna, who was now, apparently, completely focused on the boss’s presentation. The boss, sensing Beth’s lack of attention, cleared his throat. Reluctantly, Beth turned back to face him.

Jenna’s hand twitched, her index finger and thumb lightly pressing into the sides of Beth’s knee. Beth stifled the involuntary giggle that threatened to come out of her mouth. Jenna did it again, and the corners of Beth’s mouth turned slightly up.

Beth sent a frantic look to the boss. Mrs. Stenson was known for tolerating no foolishness during her meetings. If she thought Beth was laughing at her or the topic she was speaking in, Beth was probably fired. Luckily, she was looking at a PowerPoint slide on the wall and did not notice.

A new sense of panic rose inside Beth’s chest. She slowly slid her own hands under the table, determined to protect and cover up her ticklish knee. Without blinking or taking her eyes from the presentation, Jenna allowed her hand to be pushed off and the slid it up Beth’s skirt, fingertips vibrating against the soft, warm flesh of her inner thigh.

Beth yelped, but covered it up by turning it into a coughing fit, then taking some water. She clamped her legs together and used both hands to pull the skirt around her thighs tightly, using them to block the road between her legs. She felt herself start to blush again.

That, of course, left Beth’s knees unguarded again. She just couldn’t protect them if the consequences were Jenna’s fingers getting the inside of her thighs. The hand quickly found her knee again, gave it a few quick tweaks, just enough to make sure Beth knew it was there and still had the power to tickle her.

The rest of the meeting was a blur for Beth. Never in her life had she ever felt so helpless or vulnerable. Had Jenna tickled her knee hard, she would have burst out laughing. There was nothing she could do to prevent it. And if that happened, she was done.

But Jenna didn’t go for the jugular. She teased Beth, giving her knee a quick squeeze here, a wiggle of the fingertips there. Each one sent a ripple of hilarity through Beth’s body, but one she managed to resist. Barely.
It was so hard. Jenna fell into no pattern, tickling at random, using different techniques for different lengths of time at unpredictable moments. All Beth could do was clutch at the hem of her skirt (still terrified Jenna would go for her thighs again) and pray.

At one point, Jenna tickled her for what much have been fifteen seconds, full speed. Beth had to bite her lip not to cry out. Another time, Jenna barely tickled her, index finger vibrating ever so gently, but did so for over five minutes. Sweat was forming on Beth’s forehead by the time Jenna relented. She was absolutely at the redhead’s mercy.

Somehow, though, Beth managed to hide her torment. Mrs. Stenson shot a few stares at her, unhappy at her manager’s lack of attention, but it never crossed the line where the boss called her out. Others around the table seemed more in the know, noticing every jerk, spasm and gasp from Beth. They smiled slightly and exchanged winks, obviously enjoying the sight.

When the meeting finally ended, Beth was frazzled, hair mussed and totally clueless as to anything that had been discussed. The entire meeting was a nightmarish tickling haze. She was the first out of the conference room and into the lavatory where she could try and put herself back together.

The lavatory was a stylish one, with rubber tiles instead of hard floors, fancy mirrors and sinks and art on the walls. It looked more like the ones found in a high quality restaurant. Normally Beth appreciated the extra money the company spent on comfort, but not today. She could have been in a filthy gas station bathroom and not have cared.

“I’m not going to let her do this to me!” Beth growled at her now disheveled reflection in the mirror, “I am going to report that bitch! I swear to god I’ll fix her!”

“Oh there you are, darling,” Jenna’s voice said a second later, coming into the room, “Are you feeling alright? You look a bit…ill. Maybe you should go home for the day.

“You’re the one that’s going to be ill!” Beth turned to face her adversary, “I’m going to report you to HR! Then you’ll be out on your ass for sexual harassment!” Beth was seeing red. She squared up to Jenna and looked her straight in her green eyes. It didn’t matter to her at that point that Jenna was at least six inches taller than she was. Beth was going to show her a thing or two.

“In that case,” Jenna said with a grin, “There’s no reason for me NOT to do this!” Jenna launched a viscious tickle attack, her hands suddenly clawing at Beth’s sides.

Beth was suddenly hit by a wall of sensation. Her thin, silk top seemed to do nothing to stop Jenna’s fingers from wiggling and squirming into her flesh. It tickled like crazy, and she quickly let out a chortle.
“ha ahaha ahahahaha staahahahhwwwppp aha ahahahh!!! Quhihihihihittttt ah ahahahah ihihihihitttttt aha ahah Yuuuhuhuhuhuhuhu ha ahahahahah bihihihittchhhhhh ahahahahah!!!”

She pushed Jenna, determined to knock the woman out of her way. The woman didn’t budge. Shoving her felt like shoving a two ton marble statue. Instead, due to the law of every action having an equal but opposite reaction, it was Beth who was knocked back a step, suddenly off balance.

Jenna snaked out a foot, tangling it with Beths. The laughing woman tripped over it, landing on her butt.

Beth looked up at Jenna, a witty remark on her lips. It died there when she noticed her normally hazel eyes now glowed red. Beth gasped, scooting back as much as she could.

“A demon! Please...please don’t hurt me,” Beth stuttered, “I didn’t...didn’t mean to push...”

“Oh please,” Jenna rolled her eyes as they became green again, “I am a succubus darling, and you are my prey. You couldn’t harm me with a sledge hammer, and unlike my cousins I am not allowed to hurt you. What are they teaching you mortals in school these days?”

“Your prey?” Beth’s back was to the wall now, “Why me? I...I’m not into girls! Why not go after one of the guys?”

“Guys are way too easy,” Jenna said, slowly walking forward, “They’d beg me to feed off their life force if it meant a quick handjob. Now you, Beth, are a challenge, a mostly straight woman with more than a few anti-gay hangups. If I can get to you, I can feed off of anyone.”

“Not a chance,” Beth said in a voice braver than she felt, “there’s no way you can seduce me!”

“That would be true,” Jenna said, stopping at Beth’s feet, “Except for your one, glaring weakness. You, Beth, are one of the most ticklish women I’ve ever met. Now that is something I can exploit. Here, let me show you.”

Jenna moved like a flash. Before Beth could even react, she was straddling her legs. Jenna’s attacked again, this time her hands plunging into Beth’s hips, fingers poking and prodding into the bone.

“ha aha ahahaha anwwooo ah ahah yuhuuhuhuh ah ahahah yuhuhuhuu ahahah saaiiiddddd a ahahahah ahahah yuuuh sh shshshsh yuhuhuhuhu aahahah saaidiididddd ahahaha yuhuhuhuhuhu couldnnn’ttt ah ahaha haaahhrrmmmmmmm aha ahah meehehehehehehe!!!!”

“Silly Beth,” Jenna snarked, “Tickling isn’t harm! It’s actually quite the opposite. Can’t you feel your body becoming more and more aroused from it? I know i can.” She let her fingers vibrate up near Beth’s waist, sinking into the softness just above her waistline.

And Beth knew that Jenna was right. As much as she hated being tickled, she could feel herself becoming turned on. Yes, she was suffering, forced to laugh when she wanted to scream in fury, forced to experience the electric tickles raveling across her body, but some part of her was growing excited as well. And she knew that was a bad, bad thing when facing a sucubus.

Jenna fed off of her victim’s excitement, felt her powers charged by the strength of her growing lust. It was making her more powerful. That was why when Beth got a good grip on both of Jenna’s wrists, she couldn’t budge them even an inch.

Jenna had no problems keeping her thumbs wriggling into Beth’s lower belly while her four fingers exploited Beth’s flanks, forcing her laughter higher and higher.

“AH AHAHAHA GEHEHEHEHETTT AH A AH AHAHAHAH EGEHEHEHTTT AHAHAHAHAH OFFFFFFF AH AHAHAHA MEHEHEHEHEHEH AH AHAHAHAHA GEHEHEHETTTT AHAHAHAHAH OFFFFFFFF MEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!”

“Oh, so good, so good,” Jenna purred, her own nipples stiffening beneath her conservative business top. So delicious! Moved by her own demonic lust, she leaned in and gave Beth a kiss, covering the hysterical woman’s lips with her own, blocking her cries, filling Beth’s mouth with her tongue.

“MMMMMMM MM NNMMMMGGRR MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!” The tickling was even worse for Beth her her own laughter dammed up, unable to gain even the slight release that smae from hysterical screaming.

Even as Jenna’s tongue caressed Beth’s, giving her lips and teeth quick licks, her tickling fingers never stopped. As a demon, she was able to split her attention between the two, fully exploring the sensual kiss with her digits never losing dexterity of guidance as they continued to torture her prey.

Beth was torn between the conflicting sensations. She was overwhelmed by the sensual kiss, found herself returning it despite her heterosexuality. At the same time, those hands were driving her crazy, wishing she could crawl out of her skin and run away.

Jenna’s powers were strong now, and she expended her magical energy. She broke the kiss and pulled back. By raising a single eyebrow, Beth found her arms thrown back, her wrists and forearms hitting the wall behind her. There they stuck, as if it were covered in glue or made of flypaper.

“Fuck!” Beth yelled, trying desperately to pull her arms free with all her strength. Not a chance.

“Watch your language, little girl,” Jenna said, no longer tickling, “Swearing is bad, and bad girls are punished.” She made a slight gesture, and every garment Beth was wearing suddenly disappeared. She was completely naked. Her eyes lighting up in alarm.

“Cover me! Please, cover me! I can’t ggooooooOOOOHHHHHHH oohhhhh n...n...nOOHHooo...” Beth moaned.

In the middle of Beth’s demands, Jena reached out and started caressing her now bare breast, playing with her plump nipple, stroking it and rolling her palm over the hard nubbin.

“Well, wll, looks like little miss “completely straight” has a thing for the ladies. Seems sexuality isn’t binary after all,” Jenna taunted, “Just to prove that little point, I think its time to make you cum, Bethie Wethie. What do you think? Do you want to cum for me?”

“OOOHHHH GAWWDDDD!! Noooonononono ahhh aaahhhh p...plllllllleeaasasseeee nooooooo...I...I...” Beth stuttered again. She knew cumming for a sucubus was bad. Real bad. But Jenna’s touch felt so good, better than she would have ever guessed another woman’s hand could feel. Panic rose in Beth’s soul.

She had been taught in school how to detect demons and the simple charms that would repel them, but she hadn’t paid much attention to the succubi lessons. They had been a problem for the boys. She had focused during the chapter in Incubus (their male equivalent) but that did her no good now. All she remember was that to have an orgasm from one made you the demon’s slave.

But it felt so damn good! Jenna’s mouth was on Beth’s nipple now, teasing it with her tongue. And a hand was between her legs, a finger lightly racing Beth’s labia. She felt her body tremble, her hips staring to thrust. Beth felt like her body was floating, her vision starting to dim.

“Just relax, baby girl,” Jenna was saying, her voice on the edge of Beth’s awareness, “This is going to feel so good, so much better than any old nasty penis could. You want this, don’t you?”

Beth wanted to, wanted to climax more than anything she’d ever wanted anything in her life. It was then that one more fact about succubi popped into her lust raddled brain.

“N...noooohohohhoo,” she magaged to moan, “DoohhooohhNNN’tttt wahhhhhhhnnnttt to cuuhhhhmmm ...nnOOHHHHoooooo cooohhnnnnseeeehhhnnttt...”

Because, of course, one had to give oneself willingly to a demon. It was the one thing that gave humanity a chance. It was where all the ‘deal with the devil’ stories came from. Without that fact, no man would be left outside succubus control.

“Well then,” Jenna started kissing Beth’s neck, her hot lips gliding up the bound woman’s soft skin, “If you’re sure about that...” she paused while beth managed to shake her head...barely, “I guess will just have to find a way to make you give that consent, won’t we.”

Suddenly Beth’s legs started growing, getting longer and longer, stretching across the bathroom’s floor. She opened her mouth to give a terrified cry, but Jenna met that with another passionate kiss, one that stole the air from Beth’s lungs.

Beth could feel the grain of the wood when her toes first touched the bathroom door, then a strange but not painful tingle as her feet passed through the solid structure. By the time her legs stopped growing, her feet were fully on the other side of the barrier, her ankles surrounded by solid wood. She tried to pick her ridiculously elongated appendages or pull them back inside the chamber, but found that the door held them fast, as firmly as the best stocks.

“Do you think this will make me submit to you?” Beth snapped, “Deforming my body?”

“Oh this has nothing to do with your legs, dear,” Jenna said, caressing her cheek, “It’s about using your feet as bait. I’ll bet if I dangle them in the ocean, some big fish will come along and take a nibble. What do you think?”

A new panic rose in Beth’s breast, and her face went white. “Not that! Please!” Her worst memories from childhood involved her feet being tickled. Now they were exposed and defenseless feet out into the hallway. Beth wanted to cry, to beg, to submit to the demon right now.

“No!” Beth said, shaking her head, “We’re not kids at a sleepover! Just because my feet are dangling out there doesn’t mean anyone will tickle them! They’re adults too! They’ll leave them alone. They’ll get help! Then it’s you, Miss Succubus, who will be in trouble.”

It only took a few seconds for Beth to learn just how wrong she was.

Great to see something new from you, i64ever! I'm really enjoying this one so far.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back