• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F6 - Part 2 - Exploratory Tickling

mch5

TMF Regular
[2 weeks earlier]

Jenna repeated her name in her head. She won't let them treat her as a "serial number", she decided. She will survive and find a way out, she was sure. "Fuck E80, Fuck it!", she was Lying in bed, in her new room, thinking.

It's one of the standard rooms in TDGrid compound 6, It has a bed big enough for 3 people. On the left, there's an in-wall closet and a door to a bathroom with a shower. In front of the bed, there is a dresser with a big mirror and 6 drawers. On her right, there's the door to/out of the room. She already explored the drawers. Other than a laptop, which connected to a local network only, there wasn't anything useful or interesting.

She did find an overall clothing to wear. It was gray, made of Teflon-like fabric with a zipper in front, No sleeves and a few, strategically placed, patches that hinted it can be easily broken apart, if needed. It also had 2 pockets on the outer hips and another one on her back, for who knows why.

E80, or Jenna as she insisted, mostly to herself, was new here, just a couple of weeks. She wasn't assigned a role yet and she only been to two treatments, both which was under a half dosage of their mind-numbing pills. She remembered some of it, mostly that the drug did not lower her ticklishness. She still felt the pain in her stomach from too much laughing, but it was all foggy and time-compressed.

The door opened, it was time for her breakfast. The food cart rolled in in front of her. She had two scrambled eggs, a toast with 2 kinds of cheese and three glasses of orange juice. There was much more on the cart, but she already ate more than she used to.

E80 was 24 years old, skinny. She had a "too small" breasts and some natural, blond, body hair, but not on her arms and legs. she was in good shape, working out twice a week at the local gym, close to her home. That was before they caught her, anyway.

When the food cart rolled out, she went back to bed. Then, bored, she got out of bed browsed the local site list with her laptop, toke a dump and got back to bed. She was about to dose off when suddenly, an hidden speaker announced: "E80, Prepare for treatment. You may remove all clothing by yourself now or wait for the staff."

30 seconds later, two women (one of them extremely muscular), with a reclined wheelchair which had a high, flat, back support, entered the room. "Please, take off your cloths and sit in the chair." Said, with a smile, the fragile looking one, she had a label that reads "C13" on her overall.

E80, uncharacteristically, wasn't afraid. She took off her overall and sat at the chair. "Happy?!" she added.

"Now, put your hands up." C13 said and E80 complied, showing a bit of fine hair at her armpits. while C13 tied E80's wrists at the top of the back support, the muscular woman tied E80's feet and knees to the sides of the chair, which made E80 fully exposed and accessible. Then they loosely covered her with a blanked and rolled her out through a long hallway, into an elevator that went 6 level down. Passing another hallway with a few doors, then a left turn, and into a white, medically looking, room.

They positioned her in the center, removed her blanket, pulled some levers she couldn't see at the back of the chair, and walked out of the room.

The room was full of devices and medical instruments, there was two computer screens on her right, which one of them monitored her fast beating heart and some other vital signs. There were no wires attached to her and it was quite confusing but it wasn't important right now.

In front of her, with her back turned toward her, stood a tall, white coated woman, who seemed to talk to herself. "F6 in Room 4s/6, First Hard Exploratory Tickle on subject E80. Full consciousness, minimal or, preferably, zero easing drugs." She turned, holding a smartphone. "Hi E80, I'm F6, are you ready?", she said, not caring for an answer.

F6 seated herself on a stool in front of E80's feet. She pulled up the legs-rest of the wheelchair until it clicked into place. E80's legs were now straight. Then, F6 turned to a table nearby, took two instruments that looked like a Brass knuckles but with the Finger-Holes aligned and it had a string attached in the middle. She dressed E80's toes with it and then pulled and tied the string to a knot, somewhere between E80's legs, so her feet were now straight and welcoming.

E80 did not know what was she waiting for! She knew she should scream and kick, fight and atleast try to escape. But she just stared at what is happening, eyes wide. "No…" she managed to say. F6 just kept working, preparing brushes and typing something on a keyboard. "Its in the food." She answered a question not asked. "New comers always get a mild tranquillizer in their food for their first month. Yeah, the withdrawal is a bitch!" she snorted.

And without any warning, F6 started tickling E80's feet with her fingers.
E80 violently throw her upper body, which wasn't immobilized as her legs, from side to side, turning her head left and right, trying to avoid the sensation while F6's fingers danced like a thousand ants on her soles. She tried to beg using shortest words as possible, trying to hide her face before she won't be able to fight it anymore.
"No"
"Stop"
"N.."
"Please!"

But F6 didn't stop. "Come on, let it go, laugh for me…" she teased. "I saw the video of the 'Test Runs', I know you have a cute laughter!" F6 continued. But all E80 managed to say was "Please", she was determined not to laugh, to keep her face straight.

F6 kept tickling E80's soles, the arch and the base of the toes. She is a professional, she know all the right spots. "they" did that to her, long time ago. "A little fighter, aren't you?" she teased focusing on E80's toes. But no laughter sounded yet.
"Stop"
"P.."
"No.. ho.." it was a close one...

"Stop" E80 was frantic. How long will it go on? Why? She half prayed in her mind but, only half prayer, because she couldn't have more than half a thought in her, now. She was about to explode, she was tired, she was screaming inside… and then, just a second before she lost it, it stopped. F6 took her hands off of E80's still tingling feet.

E80 was breathing very fast now, the war was over, and she thought she won. Her belly spasmed for tiny second in an invisible giggle, concealed by exhaustion. her face red and mouth gapping. She rested while F6 was typing at a keyboard. The clock at the top of one of the screens told her that 15 minutes had passed, 15 minutes of hell. She closed her eyes.

it took only a minute for F6 to finish that part of the report. It was time to tickle again. She got up from the stool and behind the back of the wheelchair. She reclained the back support even farther and now E80 was lying flat on her back, even more stretched then before.

Then, F6 took a couple of P.AirStaps™ from a drawer on a cart next to her, and tied E80 elbows, securing those to the back support with a Velcro. Now, E80 couldn't move her upper body. Exposed completely and unable to avoid any attack on her armpits.

"I will die" E80 said. "No, you won't." F6 answered, still taking care of things behind E80's submissive body. Then she added "Mmm.. .but even if your heart will stop… I have a Defibrillation here.". she looked into E80's big brown eye and said, smiling "We have so many spots to explore. Otherwise, how will I know how to break you?"

E80 felt her heart sinking into a black hole and about to go out of her ass.
F6 started lightly tickling the bits of hair in E80's armpits. The sensation was unimaginable. E80 trashed her head back and forth, unable to hide her betraying face. F6 kept tickling her left armpit with one hand while the other slowly travelled down E80 ribs, that went up and down erratically as her lungs fought to keep the air inside… soon, F6 knew…

"Noooo" E80 begged with tears. But those were tears of laughter now.
As F6 tickled E80's armpit and her ribs, around her small breasts (wich was almost flat at this position) and slowly down to the sides, it was impossible for E80 to hold it anymore. The forced smile dominated her face and her head dropped back on the back-support.
"Pleassss…ssss…ss…hh…"
"Sto…o…Ha… h…" into silent laughter.
"Pl…hhh…hh…"
"P…hh…h…"
"Sss…sss…ss…s…"

"Yesss", F6 said smiling, "There it is…" slowly shifting her "traveling hand" from E80's sides to the ribs again, back down and even lower, while the other hand kept tickling the armpit methodically. She has found it. Now the question is, how long Her subject can take it.

"Ple…He…h…hh…" her voice trailed off again. Her flat belly trembled, Ribs hardly showed any breathing, her skinny body begged for oxygen but everytime she reflexively inhaled, the air escaped her with barely audible laughter. She was exhausted. F6 knew that, but she had work to do, she has to finish this.

"He…l…hh…h…" E80 laughed desperately, silently, Eyes wet. Her muscles tried to move, to escape, but it was futile! "hh…h…" Mercy, her eyes begged, she must breath! "I can't breathe" her lips tried to form. "A…hh…h…hhh…" was all that came out.

F6 continued for another 3 minutes and stopped. "breath honey, Breath. We'll keep going soon." She said. But it took another 15 seconds for E80 to stop the laughter, a small eternity. When she finally was able to talk, the words were just "pushed aside" a cry. "No more" she whimpered.

F6, typing again, did not look away from the screen and said "Oh honey, we still have much to explore. You are not broken yet." Then she turned to her "Let me give you an advice no one told me when I was explored: Don't fight it, Laugh, try to enjoy it. Because if you'll submit, it might be faster… or not." She smiled and winked and added " Ok, E80?".

At that moment, a naked, redheaded, woman entered the room. She had freckles over her face, hands and her medium B sized breasts. She was young, about 22 years old. "Hi, I'm E12. You requested an assistance?" she said, Facing F6.

"Yes, we are about to start Level Two Exploratory tickling. I need you on the pits and breasts. I'll work on her inner-thighs and whatever between." F6 replied.

E12 said "Ok", her breasts jiggled with each of her steps, she sat down where F6 sat a couple of minutes ago.

E80 wanted to die. But death didn't come, only helpless, ongoing, and desperate laughter.

"Well… Shell we start?"

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back