• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Year’s Eve Part 1 (M/F)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
Just a few days ago I had been given the best Christmas gift of my life, the love of a woman I have had a serious crush on since the moment I first saw her.

We were young, happy, and wildly in love. My roommate, Bobby had returned from visiting his family on Christmas break which meant fun filled evenings playing Sega with my girlfriend had to end for now.

She walked into class one day not wearing her usual flats or keds. Today she was wearing soft looking Ugg style boots, she even had her jeans tucked into them. It drove me nuts not knowing what she had on under them.

That was the problem with cooler weather, women can't wear anything that slips off their feet easily. She greeted me with her usual "good morning" and wink before settling into her seat.

I let out a small sigh of disappointment, when she slid her feet into their usual cute ankles crossed position. Only today I wouldn't get a little show. She turned, and noticed the slight bummed look of my face, and a second or two after she mouthed "what's wrong?" she looked down at her feet and smiled, then shrugged.

That day seemed like it was the longest class I had ever been in. The fact that she wore boots didn't stop her from doing her usual "tease me" routine, which she started after discovering I liked both her and her feet. Crossing them at the ankles, shaking her foot in a way that looked as if it was waving at me. Then sliding her feet back in that "double sole" view. I could even see her flexing her feet in her boots by the way they moved.

As I was walking with her to lunch I joked, "It might be 34 out this morning, but I was sweating in class."

She giggled a little and said, "I can't imagine why."

"I kept thinking you were going to pull one of your boots off the way you kept moving your feet." I replied.

"But my feet would get cold. They're staying booted until further notice. You'll just have to be patient." She said, with a cute smile.

"Could you at least tell me what you wore with them?" I asked in desperation.

"Why should I? Three days away from New Years Eve and my own boyfriend hasn't asked me out. Hmph!" With that last noise, she stomped her foot in mock anger.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I just assumed we would be together. I'll make it official. Krista, will you go out with me?" I asked, kneeling.

She couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, now get up before everyone thinks you're proposing."

I kissed her hand, gave thought to kissing her booted feet, and stood up. "So where do you want to go?"

"I've been craving wings, know any good places?" She asked.

Now fellas, how many girls ever want to go for wings?

"I know a place on the outskirts of town. Why don't we eat and then go catch a movie afterward?" I said.

"Sounds great. Oh, by the way..." She said, holding her foot up. "Pink ankle socks."

I love this woman.

The days came and went until our first official date. I have no idea how Krista felt, but I was nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

I had a hard time concentrating in class, made worse by her teasing me with her Uggs. Which, by the way were cute, but I never loved and hated something so much in my life.

Every day it was the same thing, she got a kick out of messing with me during class then doing a reveal during lunch. But that's one of the things I love about her. On the last day before our date she promised me something "special" during our date.

I picked her up outside her dorm at 5. As I pulled up the only thing I could see that she was wearing was a black women's long coat which came down past her knees. And those boots she had been wearing all week. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed, but the weather wasn't good enough for anything dressy.

She tossed her purse into my back seat, and hopped into the front beside me, greeting me with a kiss. She kept her coat tightly around her, even up close I had no idea what she had on under it.

I stole a glance down toward her feet, hoping to see a glimpse of nylon on her legs, but she said "Eyes on the road Billy. You can check me out later." I couldn't help but whine just a bit. Which made her laugh. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Ever since she found out I liked her and her feet, she had been very cool with it. But she loved teasing me, and she knew exactly what buttons to push. But she never went too far with it ether.

At this point however, I hadn't seen so much as the top of her socks in days, and I felt like I was going crazy.

When we pulled into the wing place I heard a telltale *ping ping ping* of my car announcing it was out of gas.

"What was that?" Krista asked.

"I'm out of gas." I grumbled, I'd been so distracted lately I didn't even think of it.

"Way to go slick," Krista said, rolling her eyes playfully, "how are we going to get home?"

"No problem babe." I answered confidently, "There's a gas station a couple blocks down that way. As soon as we eat, just chill in the restaurant while I go for gas. It'll take me like five minute..."

My sentence trailed off, as I remembered Bobby had my gas can. I took a second to call myself a dope and told Krista the news. "I forgot, Bobby has my gas can. Long story... I'll just call him on the pay phone in there.

"Well I'll just order for us while you do that." She smiled and we both got out. The waitress took notice that we were a couple and gave us a quiet booth off to the far end. I gave her a kiss, fished a quarter out of my pocket, and went to make my call.

Luckily Bobby and Anne hadn't gone out and he would be here in ten minutes with gas. Five minutes knowing the way he drives.

As I headed back to our table, I heard that unmistakable laugh that could only come from being tickled. The closer I got, I realized it was Krista. I heard a "stop it!" in between giggles and quickened my pace.

I heard a man’s voice next, “See guys, I told you she was ticklish!” followed by laughter and a taunt of “Yeah, get her!” When I neared the booth, I fired a "Hey!" as a warning shot. Two men on the right turned to look at me, a third had Krista's foot, boot off, trapped under his arm. I felt sick at the sight, she was trying to push him off, but he was too strong.

Thinking out of anger, I grabbed him by his jacket, and hauled him out of the booth. I could smell beer breath in the air. "Get your hands off her!" I shouted, then put myself him and her. The other two stood up, and I knew I had a fight on my hands.

The anticipation in this one is incredible. Cant bloody wait to see what evil is to transpire! ;)

Super well done

Thank you everyone. I changed it up a little with this one because I wanted to include a little action.

You’ll see the conclusion of this tickle tale next Tuesday.

Until next time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back