• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A VERY EROTIC PUNISHMENT (M/F)

claytonmilo

TMF Poster
A woman once asked me how I would PUNISH her to teach her a lesson. She was after some erotic conversation. I could never hit or otherwise cause intentional pain to a lady, even in a fantasy, so I fell back on tickling and sensual teasing as a “punishment”.

Now I am no Harlequin romance writer, however I have a few ideas that I would love to practice on a willing subject. My wife wanted no foreplay, just get in, get her off and go sleep on the couch. To me this was sex, not love making. Love making in my mind should be an all day event, Starting with non sexual touches in the morning, surprise flowers, calling her at work and telling her how much I love her and am thinking about her, telling her how beautiful she is, how I could get lost in her pretty blue eyes and not care if I ever found my way out. All true. I would not say it if I did not mean it. Guess I am weird that way. I would make sure the house was clean, maybe do some chores she thought she would be doing when she got home. Finally I would encourage her to rest, take a nap while I finished making dinner. Offer her a foot massage. I would then serve that meal to her by candlelight. Then sensual foreplay, unrushed, culminating in intercourse, and cuddling afterwards. THAT is my idea of what love making should be, to be as physically close as you already feel emotionally. What woman would want this kind of experience? I don’t know. I never had an opportunity to do this to a lady, maybe you ladies would not even enjoy having these things done. I would love to get feedback on these ideas of mine, since I never had the opportunity to practice them.

Now back to the sensual punishment idea. Let me know if you like it. If it turned you on, made you hot, please let me know. This is my first attempt at sensual, romance novel type writing, with a TICKLING twist.

I would Take you to the bedroom lay you down on the bed, and remove your shoes. You feel the cool air caressing your now exposed nylon feet. I would then grab some old stockings you thought you had thrown away, and bind your ankles and wrists to each corner of the bed. I would unzip your skirt and remove it, along with your top, leaving you wearing only your bra, panties and pantyhose. I would then show you the brand new fluffy ostrich feather duster, that I had hidden under the bed, and lay it between your feet. Next I would take out a pattern tracer. It is a round wheel with tiny points on a handle. If you have ever done any sewing you would be familiar with it. I would then lay out a set of makeup brushes.I would start by massaging your feet through the nylons, then I would take your big toe in my mouth, run my tongue around it lightly sucking. I would do the same to the other foot. Taking the palm of my hand I run it up your sole and over the top of each foot. I would then kiss your toes, gently and blow across them stimulating the warm, slightly moist, nylon covered nerve endings my kiss left behind. I would begin to run my hands up the inside of your legs, up to the inner thigh then jump across to the other inner thigh and down to your foot going over the top of the foot and down the sole. Next I would go up the outside of both your legs, enjoying how the silky nylon feels under my hands. At this point you might be moaning a bit, provided my touch would be turning you on. I would cross over the pantyhose and begin lightly tickling and the kissing your midriff taking a moment to swirl my finger in your bellybutton. I would take my tongue and flick it across your satin bra covered nipples, and then blow across the now moist fabric. I would take my hand and cup your breasts with my hands I would squeeze them gently. I would kiss them from the underside up and over. Next I would make my way to the V between your breasts. I would take and run my tongue up between your magnificent breasts. I would lick at the lowermost exposed point, where the tops of your exposed breasts meet. Then I would kiss and blow on that moist spot. I would work my way across kissing the the chest above the breasts. I would turn your head to one side, and lifting your hair, I would kiss the nape of your neck, and ever so slightly blow across it. I would kiss up each side to your ears, and lightly nibble across the outermost ridge of both ears lightly biting your earlobes and sucking, briefly before I blow in your ear. With my finger I would trace the outline of both ears. Finally I would move on to your lovely face, seeing, hopefully, desire and lust in your pretty blue eyes, that my teasing had evoked. I would kiss you, first the left cheek, then the right. I would kiss your nose, and then your lips. How would you respond to that kiss? As I kissed you a final time on the lips I would lightly suck your lower lip before breaking contact. I would repeat the process from foot to head at least three times. I would move back to the foot stimulating the inside of your ankles, the center of the big toe, and under the ball of the foot at the center. Then after all this caressing, I would repeat the process using the feather duster and the feather in all the same regions. Then. I would blindfold you with your favorite of my ties, and run the pattern tracer up and down the tops and soles of your feet, your knees and inner thighs, the tights enhancing every sensation. I would take a vibrator and fix it in place over your clitoris, gradually increasing to the highest speed as I continued to tickle you. I would take another vibrator, one with nubs on it, like a dirtbike tire an run it at top speed under the soles of your feet and over your breasts leaving it to rest on your now erect mipples. then I would take off your blindfold, untie you, and kiss you on the lips, trying to hide the hard on that teasing and “punishing” you created in me, by laying facedown on the bed beside you. “Your punishment is completed. I hope you learned your lesson” I would say. You are free now, what do you do next? Do you try for revenge, or something else?

Now, if you knew this was the type of punishment you would receive, what lady here would ever misbehave again? I welcome your feedback. Feel free to PM me or respond in the comments below. Thanks, Bob

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back